Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours}

+2
Crissi
steffy.dee
6 posters

Go down

Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours} Empty Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours}

Post by steffy.dee Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:08 am

:dancing: All files are labeled with their colour name so you can choose whichever ones you want to keep. :dancing:
Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours} ASCR-PeelingPaint

To download the mesh file please clink on the link below.
At Avenida Sims click on 'The Sims2 Downloads' in the top left corner, click 'Electronics' and it is on page '1'.
The File comes with some recolours too, and is called 'Classical radio 003'.
You need this file for the recolours to show up in your game.

Avenida Sims Here

Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours} PeelingPaintClassicRadio

Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours} Th_RainbowDownloadButton

{If you like the Chequer Plate face on the Classic Radio, Avenida Sims origional colours are available with the chequer Plate face at Sim Miscellany}
steffy.dee
steffy.dee
Resident Artist

Total Awards : 3

Back to top Go down

Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours} Empty Re: Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours}

Post by Crissi Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 am

OMG - I loooove the shabby style! Thank you soooo much for sharing these recolors :thy: 🐮
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours} Empty Re: Avenida Sims Classic Radio 003 Peeling Paint Recolours {4 Colours}

Post by steffy.dee Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:00 am

I'm guessing I do too :gigglesmile: I keep doing that effect to everything! My hood is a shabby and weathered beach hood and I think a bit retro too... Kinda like a small beach town here in Australia... watermelon
steffy.dee
steffy.dee
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:02 am

Oh I am absolutely love that style!!!! And a mix of shabby and retro..... mhhhhh wonderful!!! :dancinganimals
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectlyImperfect Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Fabulous recolours Steffy, love the crackly pattern :magicstick:
PerfectlyImperfect
PerfectlyImperfect

Total Awards : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by steffy.dee Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:15 am

Thanks everyone :autumn3:
steffy.dee
steffy.dee
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tilly Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:00 am

These are really lovely, thank you :autumn2:
tilly
tilly
Elite Member

Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Beautiful recolors, I love it. :autumn4:
Nelly
Nelly
VIP Member

Total Awards : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by steffy.dee Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Thank you :goldstar: I'm so glad you all like my recolouring style xo
steffy.dee
steffy.dee
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by maryann Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:19 am

:girlie5: so lovely recolors ! :lovecandy:
maryann
maryann
Resident Artist

Total Awards : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down