Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. Voting is now open for The Espresso Room. Voting closes on 30th June.   Our June B.A.D Contest is open.   Closing date for entries is July 17th.   Come and join in!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» B.A.C: The Espresso Room: Vote for your winner!
Today at 9:35 am by maryann

» Happy Birthday tilly
Today at 9:25 am by maryann

» Happy Birthday JustSimFan
Today at 9:13 am by szanne7000

» Happy Birthday Birdgurl
Today at 9:11 am by szanne7000

» B.A.D June 2017 Questions and Comments
Today at 9:05 am by szanne7000

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Today at 8:58 am by szanne7000

» anneke my Sims2
Today at 8:50 am by maryann

» Are We There Yet?
Today at 8:49 am by szanne7000

» What's It Like Where You Live?
Today at 8:41 am by szanne7000

» B.A.C: The Espresso Room: Chat and Questions
Today at 8:30 am by szanne7000

» Favorite Rooms To Decorate
Today at 8:29 am by szanne7000

» Decorator or player?
Today at 8:27 am by szanne7000

» Stairs
Today at 8:21 am by szanne7000

» Lorry's Living Room
Today at 8:19 am by szanne7000

» The "ing" game: (New game!)
Today at 8:15 am by szanne7000

Whats new?

TS4: Farmhouse Chic by Chicklet

TS4: Painting Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Bedding Recolors by Anidup

TS4: Wallpapers by Anidup

TS4: Recolors of EA Maxis Poster

TS4: RC Lounge set by Oldbox

S4: Curtain RC by Oldbox

TS2-TS4: Suza loft plant by Anidup

TS4: Sweet Tea Porch Set by Chicklet

TS4: Sunday Morning by Tilly

TS4: Candice Olson Bette Lounge conversion by Anidup

TS4: Blue shores sitting room by Chicklet

TS4: Jopes Little Deco Sign by Anidup

TS4: Laundry Days by Chicklet

TS4: Clairmont kitchen Island by Chicklet

TS4: Freestyle Living Room by Chicklet

TS2: Violetta by Maryann

TS4: Wall Decals by Oldbox

TS4: Recolor by Chicklet

TS4: Landmark paintings by Tilly

>

[ modella's album ]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

modella
Total Awards : 1

Postmodella on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:28 am

Roll in the red carpet (or purple, I like purple better) because my album is back! Yay! I not-so recently just moved to Flickr and will have better luck there then on Photobucket, which I kind of miss. ANYWHO. I have a mini-pic dump. First of my sim self and then of a new simmie I made for my website (yay!)

Since its fall I wanted my simmie to be warm and cozy. Unlike me who is sitting underneath a fan, freezing, while I'm watching my niece :3

This would have to be my favorite picture! I like the colors, it looks like I spilled milk on it or something, lol, I wish I had gotten closer but oh well.
And this one is my second favorite :3 just because!

Crissi
Administrator
Total Awards : 6

PostCrissi on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:35 am

ohhhh she is soo beautiful!!!! My fav is the second picture... sooooo brilliant!! :heart22:

Thank you so much for sharing your pics :dancinganimals

modella

Postmodella on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:27 am

Thank you Crissi!!!!
:fan: I like the second one as well, but only because it has the Starbucks cup, lol! I'd been looking for that cup FOREVER. And then I stumbled upon it and nearly cried. :3

A gift for all the cherries!
A new simmie!

as seen her name is Halleson Rhodes !

After making her I guess I came to love to hate her. It took two long excruciating days to make her. I stopped, retried, and then stopped again because she kept coming out wrong in my game, or ugly. But with some major tweaks I settled for Halleson!

maryann
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 7

Postmaryann on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Modella your pictures are stunning with such beautiful girls. :prettycolors:

I love the Scottish long plaid skirt too. Where can I find it ?

Thank you Crissi for this gorgeous sign

my tumblr
modella

Postmodella on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Thank you Maryann !!
:3 I love the skirt too! I love wearing long skirts and I always want my Sims to have them but sadly there are a lack of cute one.
You can find it here:

http://blog.naver.com/2aspiration2.do

Its a beautiful set!

maryann
Resident Artist

Postmaryann on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:43 pm

yay, thank you so much Modella, :lollipop: sure this set is really beautiful. I downloaded it immediately :lovecandy:

my tumblr
whitechocolate
Total Awards : 2

Postwhitechocolate on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:11 am

oh sweetie, new awesome piccies!! Halleson is so beautiful!!! The long work on her was definetly worth it!! :prettycolors:

thanks so much for commenting on my pics on TSI as well, you'r the best! :Lilrose: will reply you soon!! xoxo ♥

Crissi, thanks so much for this signature! :panda: 

My sim photostream
My deviantart
My simblr
PerfectlyImperfect
VIP Member
Total Awards : 4

PostPerfectlyImperfect on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Beautiful pics Ivori, from the first simmie I like the last pic the most :flashhearts:
And Halleson looks pretty in ALL the pictures giggle

modella

Postmodella on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:45 am

:3!! Thanks Ju! I'm glad I didn't give up on her because I really like her! :givelove:
I just read your reply and I laughed so hard, hee hee, I'll reply soon !

Thankies Daria :3! (by the way, I love your name! It reminds me of that show, Daria, lol.) :Fiesta:

You all are so nice!
:food3:

:dancinganimals
I am so happy right now.
Why? Because I realized a few weeks ago that my pictures were lacking in a certain something. As I browsed website upon website I realized something . . . all of the pictures looked HD! Or really high res. I was so sad because no matter how hard I tried, my pictures never looked high res ):
UNTIL TODAY!
I UNLEASH MODELLA'S FIRST EVER KIND OF HD LOOKING PICTUREZZ
lol.
:cow:

It only gets better from here on out, lol. Well, this is a guy sim I had made, Rhys. I'm not good with making male sims at all so I usually just try and find male sims but today I was adventurous. He looks kind of really . . . evil :/ but you'll see that in the next few pictures.

Sienna-Rose Hill is back and possibly with a new beau? After leaving Riverblossom Hills it was said that Sienna was planning on catching up with an old flame, and old flame named Rhys Nguyen, the famous beat-boxer from Belladonna Cove.

The two met up at Sienna's new apartment to beat-box the night away.

But then, there are some things that words can not explain <3

Rhys decided her wanted to use the force and make his food levitate, lol. This is the picture I was talking about. He looks quite . . . evil. Or just mad. I had other pictures of him and he just looked so angry :/ They were supposed to be romantic pictures but he ruined them ALL! shame I was going to put him up for download but I'm not sure . . . he looks so angry :0

And here is a last picture of Sienna who I haven't photographed in a while ):! I didn't realize until today how much I missed her.

Haha, so they all didn't really look "HD" but I think they look better than my past pictures. I'd stumbled upon the Fraps software so I downloaded it to see what was up and it changed my picture editing life, lol
:lovelyg:

PerfectlyImperfect
VIP Member

PostPerfectlyImperfect on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Hehe, the show on MTV ? And thank you :Fiesta:
These pics are so cool, Rhys does look a bit evil, I can see how he would ruin a romantic picture with that sort of evil facial expression giggle
Thanks for the pics lalala

LoWiSa
Elite Member
Total Awards : 5

PostLoWiSa on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:59 am

You are making lovely simmies!!! I love redheaded girls :D Stunning pictures. Daria is right, Rhys does look a bit evil :Halloween5: Looking forward for next time.

modella

Postmodella on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Yes! That show is so old and I was so young when I watched it so I didn't quite understand it, all I can remember is that it was funny :3 and your welcome! But it really is an elegant name (:
I honestly don't know what to do with Rhys, I might just release him as a scary Halloween gift when the time comes around, he can be a scary zombie/alien.
Thank you all for the wonderful and nice comments :3
:dancing:

modella

Postmodella on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 pm

So with my lapse of judgement, I deleted Rhys and two other simmies I was going to put up for download -_-
I was so sad because the pictures I took of them would be absolutely, USELESS.
But I do have two new pictures of a new sim I made. She needs some more work but since I felt artsy yesterday I played with her in-game for a little bit.

The second one to me is my favorite because it reminds me of those random adds you see in magazines, and its like . . . okay, what exactly are you advertising?
Sooo, I added the MH (for Modella's Hideout) so I could look like a cool kid, haha.
After I get all of my mounds of school projects completed I really want to try creating a house ! It looks so fun and challenging :)

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Posttilly on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Gorgeous album...and I love your pics...i think Halleson is my favorite...but wait...i love them all, i cant choose a favorite. Great styling in your pictures. :autumn2:
PerfectlyImperfect
VIP Member

PostPerfectlyImperfect on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Love the pics, the second one is my fav :)

I know what you mean about those ads, there's one on tv about a girl going through all her life stages and then being pregnant and the last thing they say " We hope it'll be a girl".. it's advertising stockings,socks, tights etc,which the womn wears, which I only knew after my mum told me after googling it.. got bit carried away there haha

Anyway I love your pictures and your simmies :flashhearts:

Jimbo

PostJimbo on Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:08 pm

what a wonderful album. you're very talented. i love your sims and the way you photograph them. can't wait to see more!
modella

Postmodella on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 am

@Daria, LOL! All of that for just a pair of tights? I kind of want to see that commercial :3
@Daria,Lisa,&Jim:Thank you all for your kinds words :3 they make me smile!
And don't feel bad to pick favorites. I do it all the time -_-! Other than my simself . . . Breena (who I have yet to photograph but soon will), and Matteo are my favorite favorites!
I hope everyone had a fun and safe halloween !! I don't really do halloween so I stayed home and continued working a few sims I wanted to release in the next week or so along with a house ( :D!!! ). However, I didn't make much progress or did I?!? I'd planned on making two sims for download, but now its narrowed down to one (because I fell in love with the other one I had made and felt super stingy, but it'll be a surprise to see which one I release!)

MODELLA BRINGS A SUPER HUGE PIC DUMP THAT SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE BUT IT IS:
Best Friends

We've all heard someone say that diamonds are a girls best friend, but for Lexi Rhines and Juliette Sung, no rock can take place of their airtight friendship.

Juliette's just suffered from a terrible heart break and is feeling kind of blue, but she still looks gorgeous all the while.

Juliette Sung, 17, pondering what her plans are after her senior year in high school is up.
I wanted more "ethnic" sims in my sim bin and I was trying to make a hispanic simmie, but I ended up with Juliette. When I look at her she kind of reminds me of Adriana Lima . . . and Milo Miller (From Insimenator) and I was like . . . she can be half-Brazlian and half-German.

Broken hearts don't last forever <3

Alexa "Lexi" Rhines, 18, is playing the single field and loving it. Not to mention she's got a soccer scholarship to Sim State University! Lexi is a Parisian native.

When Lexi's not on the field she's hammering down a few songs of her own on her guitar :3

Priceless moments with your bestfriend :)

An intimate photo of Juliette as she thinks about her ex-boyfriend, Ugo Bruno.

Juliette getting ready for dinner with Alexa :3

Lexi was in the last two pictures but Juliette's star power was out shining her, lol.

So tell me, which girl is your favorite?

whitechocolate
Total Awards : 2

Postwhitechocolate on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:18 am

oh wow, so lovely ladies!! both are gorgeous the same in my opinion!! :girlie5:

Crissi, thanks so much for this signature! :panda: 

My sim photostream
My deviantart
My simblr
Crissi
Administrator

PostCrissi on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:21 am

So beautiful and stylish!!! And you've decorated the background in a very nice way!! :magicstick:

Thank you so much for sharing the pics!!! :dancingbabe:

maryann
Resident Artist

Postmaryann on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:27 am

omg Your simmies and pics are gorgeous :heart22: Thank you so much for showing us !

my tumblr
PerfectlyImperfect
VIP Member

PostPerfectlyImperfect on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh I love all the pics, agree with Crissi , you decorated the background really nice feeldaluv
I can't choose my favourite, in some pics Lexi looks prettier and in others Juliette does giggle

modella

Postmodella on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:58 pm

:lovelyg:
thank you all so much :3
your comments mean so much
ty
Especially to everyone who liked the background !! I absolutely hate decorating for photoshoots likes this, its so hard because when it comes to decorating . . . I suck :cry3: . Really badly. But this time I put in some effort, yay!!
hee hee, I wanted to see which girl you all liked better because I want to release a sim that people actually like, lol. I became too attached to Juliette when I began to photograph her because I didn't expect her to look so nice in-game >.
I think, I'm just going to put Lexi up for download and convince myself to release Juliette as a Christmas Gift :D!!!

Crissi
Administrator

PostCrissi on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Oh its difficult to pick the more beautiful sims Ivi since they're both so unique..
but I think I like Juliette more since her black hair is so beautiful .. and it would be gorgeous to see her
as an Christmas gift .. yeah :LoBlink:

modella

Postmodella on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:22 pm

hugsmilie
Thank you Crissi! I think she would be a beautiful Christmas gift as well, lol, I've already been search for Christmas outfits for her to wear. I've got it all planned out :3!
I just have to get over how much I wan to keep her to myself -____-
But the hair that Juliette has on is my ALL TIME FAVORITE, by Raonjena. I mean there's the side-bun that Lexi is sporting that I absolutely adore but Juliette's hair is so beautiful and easy to work with!
I'm going to try, emphasis on try, to make a guy next -_-
For me, making beautiful guy sims is harder than making a house, and I, HATE, making houses. *sigh*
Speaking of other things . . . . Lexi is finally up for download! YAY! I also have a few new pictures of her.

Crissi
Administrator

PostCrissi on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Thank you for the new upload Lexi, she is so beautiful!! :hypnos:

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum