Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Today at 8:41 pm by patty3060

» Anidup's Album ** UPDATED 3 September 2017
Today at 8:16 pm by anidup

» Help please with SimPE
Today at 7:15 pm by Samantha61

» Spring Siggies 2017
Today at 7:00 pm by Samantha61

» {SOLVED}I have lost the link to MysticRain's Pillows and Echo's rugs
Today at 6:48 pm by Oldbox

» ALBUM UPDATE 22.09.2017
Today at 6:32 pm by sunkal

» Sims 4 CC finds
Today at 4:49 pm by EziosMinionSixx

» Lorry's Sims 4 Album *UPDATED 21st September,2017
Today at 4:46 pm by anidup

» All 4 Sims - Updates 2017
Today at 4:19 pm by anidup

» How Did You Discover The Sims?
Today at 4:17 pm by anidup

» I love the community!
Today at 4:03 pm by trintrin27

» New hereeeee!
Today at 4:02 pm by trintrin27

» hello everyone!
Today at 4:01 pm by trintrin27

» Hello!
Today at 4:00 pm by trintrin27

» I'm new
Today at 4:00 pm by trintrin27

Whats new?

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

New story by Joanne Easter

TS3: Jack Daniels Set RC's by poppy100

TS4:Exo the war poster by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Autumn decor set by Chicklet45368

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Towel RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Flip Flops RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Bikini by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

Decorator or player?

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordana
Total Awards : 2

Postjordana on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:08 pm

I am a talker so please excuse my random subject starters, they seem to pop in my head alot.

So are you a player of the game or more decorator?
Or Bulider etc......

I am a little of everything. I go in spurts, decorating when there are contests, recoloring all the time, and I enjoy playing as well.I am not a great builder but I love following floor olans and see what pips up.
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Posttilly on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:02 am

I never play the game, not for years now! I build mostly. I recolour items because I want it for a lot im building, or sometimes I just like it. I will sometimes play the game to test the lot, if it's a bit of a tricky one, just to check doors and stuff work. It usually lasts for 5 minutes max!
jordana
Total Awards : 2

Postjordana on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Your builds are so beautiful and so realistic, they make you feel as if you are there

Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:59 pm

jordana,

I still play the game and hunt for treasures to make it more exciting.

Easter01
:lilflowers:

Last edited by Easter01 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
dragonskitty

Postdragonskitty on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:25 am

Decorator for sure! I spend hours setting up a house with certain sims in mind. Move them in but then never actually play lol
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:36 am

I love decorating too, but I never get as far as moving sims in, unless the lot is complicated and might not work for sims. So I move in a sim and see what happens.
Pinkish_Petals

PostPinkish_Petals on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:37 am

I am more of a decorator than a player but I do play my houses from time to time.

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:05 pm

I am actually a lot of all! To get my "creating mojo" running, I need to know for whom or what I want to create. So if I want to build a house (which doesn't happen very often, I use other creator's hard work, and change here and there to my liking), or decorate a house, I need to know if there will be children in the house, a big or small family, boys only or girls too, and so forth...... and that helps me getting my ideas and enjoying what I am creating.

So yes, despite my (old) age, I still play the game!!

And since I only have sims4 installed now, I do play to test out all the new things the game has to offer. And so far, I like it far more than the sims3. But, the sims 2 is the platform if you are really into creating. Far more user friendly once you get the hank of it.

so far, in the sims4, I have lost half of my hair, and the ones left are now gray!!

LOL.
Samethana

PostSamethana on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm mostly a player (TS2). The houses I build are functional and so is the furniture I put in them. I mostly play BACC's or other challenges, so my sims usually don't even have the money needed for proper decorating.
Sometimes I will just build a house and decorate it properly, but those are way to expensive and to full to actually use to play.

PostGuest on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:28 pm

As a TS2 player : I am a decorator and a player.I discovered once again the pleasure to decorate with this game a couple of weeks ago, with a new approach (using less OMSP,let the house fully playable) and I enjoy it much better now than before.I also play with my sims and I try to play with all my student hood.
I still don't build because I don't feel it .

As a TS3 player : I am a huge player than a decorator.Why? Because as the sims 3 is heavy, loading catalogs are annoying to wait for and I am quite addicted to the gameplay due to the Nrass mods and especially the Open World (with Nrass is far better than the in-game one).I decorate very rarely now.I only did my self sim house, and 2 others.Plus I have no ideas no inspiration, except for public /community park I love plants and parks for this game I created 2.This the only inspiration I got.No interiors good ideas.

As a TS4 player : I also play a lot my family and I try to decorate also.I try to be both as TS2 but as I've got less ideas I rather play even if I don't really enjoy the gameplay for now.I am easily bored.I play it once or two times per month just to change my mind.

and I am a sims creator and a recolourer for every games but TS1.
Easter01

PostEaster01 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:30 pm

Kweenie,

There are so many very talented artists in our sims community which is a good thing since I have zero
interest in meshing.  I enjoy treasure hunting for new sims and objects for my game.  It seems to give
the game a new spark.

Easter01
:prettyplants:

Tell Me A Story Album:  Here

PostGuest on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:50 pm

Easter01 wrote:Kweenie,

There are so many very talented artists in our sims community which is a good thing since I have zero
interest in meshing.  I enjoy treasure hunting for new sims and objects for my game.  It seems to give
the game a new spark.

Easter01
:prettyplants:

:girlie5: aww , you seemed to be in a poetic mood dear Joanne.You can say that about CC.
In order to mesh you must have the guts if not so leave it .
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:26 pm

I both play and decorate. Two neighborhood with decorated houses. Right now I have lost the desire to play when my houses and families deleted themselves.
Easter01

PostEaster01 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:10 pm

tahoe,

I sometimes think I spend as much time fixing my game as I do playing it.  So, I truly understand how frustrated you are.

I hope you find the solution soon.

Easter01

:dogsniff:

Last edited by Easter01 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tell Me A Story Album:  Here
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:10 pm

I have 11 GB own content and it worked on my second computer that was six years old. This I bought in June and after a bit of trouble I got the game and work and played a couple of times. Sims 2 is the disc D and the sims 3 on the disc C. The only thing I downloaded before it disappeared the sims 3, paint.net and Fraps. But I'll have to start over again, it can be a fun challenge and make a new cemetery and fill with new tombstones. I'm over it now. And now that it's getting autumn there will be more gambling.
lesleytokita

Postlesleytokita on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:19 am

I do both, mainly because I like to create Sims, and love to decorate their homes. I kind of push the envelope with the high number of downloads I have in my current game.
annachibi

Postannachibi on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:03 pm

I'm a player through and through. I like to decorate a little bit but I'm not that good at it. I'm better at building than decorating, and pretty bad at landscaping, so all in all my lots are mediocre. That's why most of the time I like to start with a fully-furnished, already-built-and-landscaped lot, and just customize it to my tastes.

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:16 am

That's how I started building Ana. I used to download lots of houses from other creators and decorate them myself. Then I found I was know king down walls until there was nothing left and built my own anyway, lol
Crissi
Administrator
Total Awards : 6

PostCrissi on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:47 pm

You won't believe - but I had been a gamer just with Sims 1 .. haha ... couldn't get enough at that time
to play with the sims, let them grow, going to school ect.. That had been so much fun ..
But with the release of Sims 2 I had become just a decorator .. and I still love it. So offen I want to play .. but at least it ends up in decorating :hulasmilie:

finnlily

Postfinnlily on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:36 pm

I build and decorate. Playing the Sims annoys me. I used to add Sims when playing S2, but I always looked for ways to kill them off.
Haeschen

PostHaeschen on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:52 am

Sometimes I play. I've played sims2 and 3, and sometimes sims4, but when I have a new laptop, I will play sims2 again and I'm looking forward to it^^.
songib67

Postsongib67 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:35 pm

I always set up a small family. Then I build them a house. I have to say that I mainly love to build & decorate .I really enjoy adding the small homey touches to the home.
MissyLove

PostMissyLove on Sun May 15, 2016 7:23 am

I play Sims2 and I enjoy building my houses and cheaply furnishing them so they don't cost too much money. I enjoy decorating as well and I work everyone from the pets to the teens Lol. Every little bit helps.
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun May 15, 2016 10:44 am

I sometimes miss all the things we could do in sims 2.
Fortunately I can send my sims 4 teens and elders to work as well.
Lindamarie6161

PostLindamarie6161 on Wed May 18, 2016 9:17 pm

I am definitely more of a decorator. One day I will take the time to learn to make meshes and actually build myself. One thing I do miss in Sims 4 is the ability to create your own custom content with patterns.

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum