Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Towel RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Flip Flops RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Bikini by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

For All The CC Downaholics

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wawayaya

Postwawayaya on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:56 pm

You're welcome! Glad it works. Same thing happened to me until I figured out what was happening.

Sometimes creators do embellish their work with a bit of sharpening, but since you mentioned All About Style, I knew that wasn't the case.

finnlily

Postfinnlily on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:41 am

Yes - I'm definitely a downloadaholic.

I have 8 cd's crammed with Sims 1 cc.

I have over 11000 zips on an external HD of Sims 2 cc.

Now seeing how much Sims 4 cc I can collect before I need a new HD. f
Haeschen

PostHaeschen on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:42 am

Me too. ^^

I've lots of downloads of sims 2, sims3 , al little bit of sims 1. And I collect downloads of sims 4 too *rolleyes*. And bevor I can play, I must see whether there are news downloads, and then the weekend is over and I don't have play... ohno
Deatherella

PostDeatherella on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:26 pm

I have 20 or 30 cd's full of cd for 2, maybe 3 for 3. And then there's half the harddrive filled with more on my pc cuz you never know when you're going to need that stuff.
When I cull my downloads off my pc, I burn it onto cd's or dvd's so I don't lose it. I haven't even tossed the stuff that you'd look at and laugh saying crap at nowadays since I always think I could tear it apart and make it better.

songib67

Postsongib67 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:59 am

Well, I must say that you have outdone me for sure! Please tell me your method of keeping it all straight or is it? I keep mine on a external hard drive. One folder labeled curtains probably has 200 pairs ...Yikes!!1
Arya

PostArya on Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:32 am

I have to admit , I can not even without CC . Then I make the build in Sims 4 no fun . Is kinda boring to me .... bored
kaskurgi

Postkaskurgi on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:51 pm

I haven't really played that much Sims 4 since I got it. I want to but I keep going on download sprees and then spending time organizing my downloads. Then I go on another binge! Ugh!!! LOL
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Posttilly on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:39 am

I know, I do the same sometimes with sims 2. It's like going shopping without needing a credit card, lol
Glitteranji

PostGlitteranji on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:52 pm

Wow, I was just posting about this in my introduction. I used to feel guilty about downloading CC more than I actually played the game, but I've come to terms with it now. I've decided that it's just what I like, a sort of virtual shopping and collecting, only much cheaper.

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:18 am

And lots more fun!!!
PlumLeaf

PostPlumLeaf on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 am

My game is bulging with cc, especially because I often build a town (with game given templates) that has a theme.

For example, I have one called Tastytown, "settled by Sims the world over - and the founding families were named by the foods they introduced to their new home..." I name each family I create with a food name, and often either their hair or clothing (or both) reflect the color(s) of that food... :)

*I know it may sound lame, but I even color the outsides of the homes to match the food they are named after... If nothing else, the towns are always pretty colorful... :)
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:01 pm

Oh that is so funny Pinkish_Petals lol..just read the first post and that really made me laugh.. ROFL

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alisinlove

Postalisinlove on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:00 am

Ahahahah! So true Pinkish_Petals!
fannymeee

Postfannymeee on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 pm

Good to know I'm not the only one. There are so many nice downloads and I want them all in my game. When ever I'm downloading I always find new sites with even more downloads I think this will never end, seems to be a simplayer's destiny.
songib67

Postsongib67 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:48 pm

I ditto that!
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:08 am

:summer3: Me too, lol
kota6

Postkota6 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:32 pm

sooo true lol!! I tell my self i'm only going to spend a few hours downloading all the goodies I can find and then actually play the game but it never works out that way smh shame
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:29 am

I am addicted to downloading too! I do not directly install the cc to my game, but save it for when I would really need it..... but oh my word! I seldom get around to do that.
I do play the game though..... and only when I have to get together a new house do I install a few cc.

The new cc for the sims 4 is getting better by the day!
catloverandpoet

Postcatloverandpoet on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Tilly and Martha, it is especially true that getting cc is like having unlimited credit since most of it is for free! :)
LadySilverwolf

PostLadySilverwolf on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:48 pm

For me, I see some CC, and I have ideas pop in my head, for what I want to do. And then the ideas start rolling around in my head... I wonder if there is something like this?.... You know, this would really work out great if I can find this other thing... -- and it goes on and on for me.

First time I played Sims 2, my sims 1 game had just crashed for the umpteenth time, and I was about to give up entirely ever finishing a true blue play through, when Ultimate collection came out.

.... I downloaded it in a heart beat.

I had always wanted the entire series of sims 2, but only had double deluxe, and it miffed me that what I really wanted to play was set up in like 5 different expansions... and because I am on limited funds, purchasing it, simply was not in the cards for me. (yeah I know 20 bucks should not be that much, but in my household, it is.)

Downloaded UC, installed it, and right out of the gate, started playing. Tried an apartment with a guy and his dog, and fell in love with sims 2. Moved on to the next step, created a family, a house and ... played some more.....

... until the flashing blue neighborhood of downtown showed up.

I instantly exited the game and went looking for a solution.

Found MTS... and realized, ... there was a HUGE community out there and new shiney stuffs like clutter, and recolors and... oh my...

I think I spent a month just READING about mods and hacks and fixes and how borked the game was. Even created a 'safe game folder' for the husband to use as he had also downloaded it (and has YET to play it).

And then I went on a download spree I think that lasted... three months. I could not find enough items to BUILD with.. and then of course, there was the big clutter hunt, which in turn brought me to searching for theme sets, for the stories running around in my head, and that turned into more downloading sprees that still has yet to stop.

I started building again, this time a hospital... and found myself wanting new objects... only to find... they were not there, or had not been done, or simply there had been no interest in making it. That lead me to learning how to play with simpe, milkshape, and uvmapperPro.

Seems I went on a rambling spree, but I had to post to this thread, because yes, my husband just shakes his head when I tell him, that downloading CC IS playing the game.
songib67

Postsongib67 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:13 am

I agree totally shopping for my simmies is playing the game!
lorijune

Postlorijune on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:29 pm

My husband has gotten used to seeing me on the computer searching for new CC or reading something Sims related. I spend at least as much time doing that as actually playing the game. But that is part of the fun! If I go a day without downloading some new thing, I'm disappointed!
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:37 am

I so understand that! I love to download.... do not install it immediately though, but I like to know that I have it available.
My husband got used to me being in front of the pc, even our dog knows that's where she will find me!
lesleytokita

Postlesleytokita on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:00 pm

When Black Pearl Sims closed its site, I thought I might quit Sims2. Tried Sims3 and just couldn't grow fond of how the Sims appeared. Seems new sites pop up a lot now though for Sims2 (I think of them as the Youngsters). I am glad Cherry blossom Sims is still here. And grateful that so many creators and players kept their downloads and offer to share!
songib67

Postsongib67 on Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:17 am

I agree!

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum