Announcements
Welcome to Bloom! If you are new here, please visit our Getting Started section. You need 10 posts to access our Artists downloads. If you would like to join our team as an Artist, send Tilly a PM for more info There's lots going on for our Summer @ Bloom Watch this space!
Hello!
Staff Online
Latest topics
If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Sydney by Lorry

TS4: Bowls for Matt by Anidup

TS4: 1 Bloom Terrace by Lorry

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

The age factor

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zannesmith

Postzannesmith on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:11 am

You guys have made my day! I'm 40 and my friends make fun of me for still playing "computer games", like the Sims. It hasn't stopped me though. :)
Feverish

PostFeverish on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:22 pm

34. Sims is the only game I play.
jfhall33

Postjfhall33 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Hi. Thank you so much for your awesome posts. I am looking at 30 and was feeling like a dinosaur. It's so great to know that Sims really is for all ages. Personally, I don't think I will ever stop playing even when I'm a hundred.
skanning

Postskanning on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:34 am

@jenibear - You're a young one  lol  I started playing S1 when my 20 yr old daughter brought it home on her laptop.  I got it on my pc and, well...here I am.  I will say that I've gone back to S2 to build; they've really cheated us in S4 for builders :-P  And, then there's the fact that any cc you d/l for S2 won't be outdated by an EA patch  danceG
szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:50 am

LOL, Darlene :)

Being the geeky person I am, I'll keep getting the newest versions... however, I totally conceded your point regarding ts2 cc not breaking because of an update.

The upcoming Cats and Dogs EP has people excited and terrified all at the same time! <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
skanning

Postskanning on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:16 pm

It's not just the EP that has people so terrified...it's the update that comes along for it.  It seems to me that they send those out on Tuesdays...maybe??  That patch for the upcoming Pets is what's gonna be a nightmare.  Remember when toddlers came out?  All the cc furniture (sofas and chairs) became outdated because they all had to be fixed so toddlers could climb on them so only the EA furniture was fixed with the update for that.  Everyone else had to update their cc across the board.  I know peacemaker isn't releasing any furniture til after the pets is out because he knows it'll be bad.  Here's hoping S4S does an across the board fix again.  Then, there's the mods... ohno runcircle
sunkal
VIP Member

Postsunkal on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:12 am

yes, it will become a nightmare. Last night I saw the second part of streaming with the presentation of the scenery that is awesome. I have seen the amount of objects with which dogs and cats interact: kitchen countertops, sofa where cats sleep and many others. I love this expansion but are terrified of what may happen to all the costum content I have.

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:20 am

ohno ohno :scared1: pull hair out now you have me jittery all over again.
Never thought about the interactions.
I will then hold back a bit as well with creating stuff until the modders have fixed it all for us again.
sunkal
VIP Member

Postsunkal on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:26 am

the problem is whether the cc sofas or kitchen counter that I have in my homes do not simply have the ability to interact with dogs and cats or if they become obsolete or go in conflict with expansion. In the first case there is no big problem in the second case a real nightmare is right.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:10 am

As I mentioned on a different thread and Darlene has here, we can all hope s4s will have any necessary batch fixes out as soon as humanly possible...

...thinking about them, I think I need to go and drop off a cup of coffee. or so, to them :D

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Now that is a great idea Suzanne..... I was not sure that we could!
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:19 am

I sent OrangeMittens a message, so hopefully I'll hear back soon :D

SimsPlayhouse

PostSimsPlayhouse on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:52 am

I might be considered a baby.. i just celebrated my 40th birthday a few months ago... lol
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:44 am

Happy belated Birthday, SimsPlayhouse :D

I turned 55 this year and there are several members who have greater time on this planet than I do...

...we cherish everyone here, regardless of age <3

alisinlove

Postalisinlove on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi, I'm 26, and I hope I'll be still playing The Sims at the age of 70 ^_^
kiddosdreams

Postkiddosdreams on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:26 am

43 young
Kelleighleigh

PostKelleighleigh on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:03 pm

I'm 33 and I've been playing the Sims since it first came out. I played it so much in fact, that my mother who is now 63, started playing with me. It's a fun little thing we can call each other and talk about all the fun finds or hilarious things our sims do.
Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:17 pm

That's awesome Kelleighleigh..when you can get your family involved specially your mother..I do have one of my granddaughters that has started getting interested in it..but I don't live near her anymore and her father said to her no way...so not sure..it would be nice in the future if she can get started and we can talk about it..

Time for a Spring Siggi lol
Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomie or Broomhilda

hencoll1

Posthencoll1 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:17 pm

I'm 52 and have been playing Sims since 2000. I have 3 daughters but they are not interested in the game but I still love it.
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:55 pm

LOL, hencoll1, I have three daughters as well, and though they played with me when they were smaller, they lost interest completely!
Now I am waiting for my granddaughters! giggle
zombieash

Postzombieash on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:37 pm

My mother is 62 and looking for new games to play. So far she has only really liked fantasy rpg games but I never thought about introducing her to the sims!! This post gives me some really great ideas for christmas. Its really nice to have a mother that understands how wonderful it can be to just lose yourself in game worlds.
lukeandskybird

Postlukeandskybird on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Same here Tilly. When I play, I just play the Sims(S4). Some people think if you compliment their sim, you want a date!! On the contrary...if your sim is attractive...they're ATTRACTIVE!! LOL! I have no problem paying a "sim" a compliment! I love creating new sims. There have been many kind simblrs who have helped me create things and I appreciate ALL of them no matter their age!!

:bravo:
gisellerayne

Postgisellerayne on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:18 pm

I am 45. My favorite was Sims 2, though I liked Seasons in Sims 3. I love playing this game with my daughter and niece.
AysaJaysa

PostAysaJaysa on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:26 pm

I'm 32. Been playing since the Sims 1 came out.
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:14 am

I have been playing since sims 1 as well, AJ, and have been with my sims families throughout and I am turning 55 this year. giggle

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum