Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Today at 7:41 pm by patty3060

» Anidup's Album ** UPDATED 3 September 2017
Today at 7:16 pm by anidup

» Help please with SimPE
Today at 6:15 pm by Samantha61

» Spring Siggies 2017
Today at 6:00 pm by Samantha61

» {SOLVED}I have lost the link to MysticRain's Pillows and Echo's rugs
Today at 5:48 pm by Oldbox

» ALBUM UPDATE 22.09.2017
Today at 5:32 pm by sunkal

» Sims 4 CC finds
Today at 3:49 pm by EziosMinionSixx

» Lorry's Sims 4 Album *UPDATED 21st September,2017
Today at 3:46 pm by anidup

» All 4 Sims - Updates 2017
Today at 3:19 pm by anidup

» How Did You Discover The Sims?
Today at 3:17 pm by anidup

» I love the community!
Today at 3:03 pm by trintrin27

» New hereeeee!
Today at 3:02 pm by trintrin27

» hello everyone!
Today at 3:01 pm by trintrin27

» Hello!
Today at 3:00 pm by trintrin27

» I'm new
Today at 3:00 pm by trintrin27

Whats new?

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

New story by Joanne Easter

TS3: Jack Daniels Set RC's by poppy100

TS4:Exo the war poster by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Autumn decor set by Chicklet45368

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Towel RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Flip Flops RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Bikini by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

The age factor

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

songib67

Postsongib67 on Sun May 08, 2016 2:59 pm

I hate to sound like a bigot but, I really hate the green people. I have tried to get rid of them to no avail. They will pop up as friends. Have just learned to live with them.

PostGuest on Sun May 08, 2016 3:17 pm

lorijune and Broomhilda61 : I also don't really appreciate the Univ mascottes too in TS2 they squat all the day long in your dorm and in the sims 3 they are dress up in a Lama costume and they knock on your sims doors bringing the University bucket.They are friendly but a bit brooding.
We are already 3 here could we create a club?

Songi : I love Ufo sims.
Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Sun May 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Ok..cool..may try that one..right now I am playing Sims that I created so don't want to kill them off..but am going back to Riverblossom Hills and started playing them..but I love everyone in that neighborhood as well..will have to think on this one..oh wait could put a very large lot in the College neighborhood and kill off that cow a million times over haha..

Thanks Lori.. :)

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
MissyLove

PostMissyLove on Sun May 15, 2016 6:59 am

68 years young and love my Sims2
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun May 15, 2016 9:42 am

Yah! MissyLove.... 53 and have played the sims 2, 3 (only a little) and now 4!
So lovely to have peers around!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun May 15, 2016 3:45 pm

I hope I am still playing Sims2 at 68 lol..MissyLove would love to see some of you Sims and any CC you create.. :)

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
LadySilverwolf

PostLadySilverwolf on Sun May 15, 2016 4:07 pm

I am rather astounded and surprised when I found this thread this morning. To say the least, I had not realized there were so many 'older' people playing the sims (1-4). I will also admit, I am feeling a whole lot more comfortable posting knowing I am not exactly 'alone'.

I say this because my husband also rolls his eyes at the way I 'play' my sims2 game. I think he thinks I am much to old for this game. ~shrugs~ All I know is, it makes me happy. And having said that, I am willing to admit I am 46 years young. It is nice to know I am in good company. :D
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun May 15, 2016 4:15 pm

lol your not the only one..my kids roll their eyes at me and shakes their head when all I talk about is my Sims2..and show them what I am doing..it's funny.. :haha:

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
MissyLove

PostMissyLove on Mon May 16, 2016 7:38 am

My daughter started me playing the Sims2. She would just leave them and they would be starving and sometimes about to die. So I'd make them eat and bathe and go to bed. Before I knew it I was taking over her game. I'd go and rescue her people from time to time telling her she was a bad Sims mother Lol. Now I own and play my own game. And she Loves watching me play them. So to all my older people I say keep up the good work. kissing  hugsmilie
songib67

Postsongib67 on Mon May 16, 2016 3:04 pm

I am almost 73 and not ashamed to say I love my Sims 2 like members of my family.
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon May 16, 2016 5:15 pm

I read all the threads with a huge smile!
It is interesting to note that even though we may at times be miles apart, the effect the sims game have on us all is exactly the same!
My husband gets so upset when we go away to our little house in the bushveld....... because the first thing I pack is my pc! And all my goodies I need to create and play my game. So as soon as he watches a little television, I start my game.
All my sims families are like my RL firends. I cannot imagine being without them!
And it is true, they make me feel happy and content too.
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon May 16, 2016 7:42 pm

The first time I played and one of my Sims died of old age I cried omgosh..I still get a bit upset when they die of old age..is it the same with any of you..

I have had to redownload my game several times since then and am still on my first generation with all of them..and in one of the families has teens ready to go to college and those parents just aged up to elder..going to miss them...

And I tend to control my sims...sometimes it's a bit boring doing that after reading so many stories and reading that a lot don't control them..but don't want drama with my sims..was wondering how you get your Sims to do things on their own..mine tend to stuff their face or stand their waving their arms or setting the house on fire when cooking lol even though I have..having a brain fart right now can't think of the word..oh good grief..where they can do things on their own..what is that word..well I will think of it later on when I get into the game..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
songib67

Postsongib67 on Tue May 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Did you know you can turn off the aging process?
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue May 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Yes I did but then babies, toddlers, children, teens and everyone else will be the same age forever..oh and that word I was looking for is free will..have that turned on and the Sims act like idiots when you don't control them..lol..dying is a natural process in the Sims as well as in real life..I tend to get attached to all of them..by the time they are elders..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
songib67

Postsongib67 on Wed May 18, 2016 8:53 am

I am just the opposite. I like to keep them the same. Tend to have one family with school age children. I only play the game for short whiles but, I love them like my own. Sounds weird when I write it down.
Lindamarie6161

PostLindamarie6161 on Wed May 18, 2016 8:14 pm

I'm 54 and have been playing Sims since it first came out. Currently playing 4. I just find it relaxing plus I love to decorate my houses probably more than actually playing my Sims families.

Sarah83

PostSarah83 on Thu May 19, 2016 3:47 am

I'm 32, and have been playing the Sims since Sims 1 when I was 17. I can't see myself not playing it in the future, I find it very therapeutic to sit down and decorate/build.
Jessimikuh

PostJessimikuh on Thu May 19, 2016 4:04 am

Wow I guess I'm one of the babies here, I'm only 21!
Sarah83

PostSarah83 on Thu May 19, 2016 4:08 am

Oh to be 21 again! I miss being in my twenties. :(
Lindamarie6161

PostLindamarie6161 on Thu May 19, 2016 2:21 pm

I can remember buying Sims 1 when my boys were probably in middle school or maybe even younger. I'd get mad because they would go in and break up my families by having them fall in love with one of their Sims! :-(
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu May 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Hahahaha!! Linda, I can remember that too! Both my sons played the game too, and they messed up my families too. I got so annoyed with them. Sadly they both stopped playing a year or what after the release of the sims 2. They are both amazed that I am still hooked to the game.

Jessi: (If I may call you that) We are so happy to have younger people around too! It gives us a nice balance of what to offer on the forum.
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:57 am

when my daughter, with the sims came home, I thought ... ohhh another weird play there,
and that was sims2 there on out, for playstation2
when she came, with sims2 PC later!
and I was so, to see, and I thought ohh what fun,
I'm going to try here,, and from that time, I play nothing but sims
and I am already 45 years old, almost 46, I think I'll keep playing until my death y....essssss!
yourock

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 

PostGuest on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:51 pm

songib67 wrote:Did you know you can turn off the aging process?
Renee if your read me , the cheat code is : aging on/off.
of course don't forget first to Ctrl+alt+C.

And to the 40 + years old who plays the Sims : It's always good to escape reality and especially to don't loose your children soul, it makes you younger than you are .And they are no restrictions for the ages except for the little one.There is no maximum aging, so you're right to enjoy the game no matter which sims you can play or feel confortable with and what you rather like to do with it's your business .Plus it's good to have different point of view, how a teen, an elder or a mid-age a young adult as I am (not I am not still an adult yet) player see the game .
budhug

songib67

Postsongib67 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:07 pm

LilBones. you are soo right!
LilSister

PostLilSister on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:20 pm

Hello I'm LilSister and I've been playing the Sims since Sim 1 and I've been hooked ever since. I currently play Sims 2 and I am in my early 50's. I play custom created neighborhoods with families through several generations. My current neighborhood Redwood Cove is 2 years old and I'm in the 4th generation (I'm a slow player). I have to say of all the neighborhoods I've played Redwood Cove is my favorite. My gamed is modded just the way I like. I love that there are people still creating for the Sims 2 and I see myself playing the game for as long as I can.

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum