Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! We have a winner in our October B.A.D Contest! Congratulations to Dang!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Sims on extern Harddrive?
Today at 3:45 am by anidup

» The "ing" game: (New game!)
Today at 3:43 am by anidup

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 17/11 2017"
Today at 3:24 am by anidup

» SimmyliciousSimHomes
Today at 3:12 am by anidup

» Hello
Today at 3:07 am by anidup

» WCIF's From Bea's Album
Today at 2:37 am by szanne7000

» Livia's TS4 Houses - (Updated 16.11.2017)
Today at 12:45 am by Lorry

» Lorry's Sims 4 Album *UPDATED 7th November, 2017
Today at 12:36 am by Lorry

» It is the Holiday Season!
Today at 12:12 am by Lorry

» How Did You Discover The Sims?
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by keedie2001

» I'm a bit curious ...
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by keedie2001

» What is your dream pet?
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by keedie2001

» What's It Like Where You Live?
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by keedie2001

» Favorites...
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by keedie2001

» What are you listening too?
Yesterday at 9:28 pm by keedie2001

Whats new?

TS4: London Life by Tilly

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

TS4: Wisteria RC's by Anidup

TS4: Wallpaper by TatSchu

TS4: Dining Set by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Wall art by Anidup

TS3: SIP Cabinets by Poppy

TS4: Living room by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn crime house by Lovias

TS4: Autumn set by Anidup

TS3: Autumn set by Poppy

TS4: Floral pink wallpaper by TaTschu

TS2: Sam's peaceful place by Chicklet

TS4: Gold paintings by TaTschu

Autumn Bliss Downloads

TS4: Terracotta floors by Tilly

TS3: Autumn Spirit by Poppy100

TS4: Autumn wall quilts by Anidup

TS4: Barnham Broom by Tilly

TS4: Autumn leaves by Anidup

TS4: Canvas pictures by TaTschu

TS3: Fall signs by Poppy100

TS3: Fall Teaset by Poppy100

TS4: Fall House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Autumn Entry by Chicklet

TS4: New Lot by Lorry

TS4 Floors by TaTschu

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

Great Site for TS2 Content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

croiduire
Total Awards : 1

Postcroiduire on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:43 am

Earlier this week I stumbled upon a site that impressed me greatly. It's called Imagine That!, and it has some gorgeous items. Take a look at these pictures!

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Posttilly on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Yes! I found that site earlier this week, but I was too busy to take a good look. I bookmarked it to download some stuff. Looks good. I'm glad you shared it here. I'm still at work, but I'll go take a look later, lol

Thank you Crissi for my lovely Siggi!

Tilly Tiger

Wanderlust

Tumblr
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Ps. How gorgeous is that patio!!!

Tilly Tiger

Wanderlust

Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Raynuss creates very lovely items!!
Wish those for sims 4!
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Its very sad, but ive just visited the site again, to download goodies, and Raynuss has decided to no longer update. Such a shame as the quality of work is outstanding! ohno
The site is not closing though......so there is hope yet!

Tilly Tiger

Wanderlust

Tumblr
croiduire

Postcroiduire on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Well, we need to go over there and post, encouraging Raynuss to continue to share his work (and re-upload his items that were previously on Affinity Sims)!

wawayaya

Postwawayaya on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:40 am

Thanks for alerting us to this. I posted a comment on Ray's site. I hope he reconsiders.
raynuss

Postraynuss on Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Thanks everybody for the very kind compliments and words of encouragement.  I've received a lot of posted comments at my site as well as emails from my TS2 friends asking me to continue to upload my creations.  To honor those requests, I've decided to change my status to active but on a temporary hiatus.  I will be uploading 50+ files that were my original works at Affinity Sims that are no longer available within a few weeks.  I have
absolutely tons of files that I've created for my own game that I've never shared anywhere and, as time permits, I will upload them too.  Be aware though, my personal life is extremely busy at the moment and I have very little free time.  Again, thank you all for the words of encouragement.

Ray :)

Last edited by raynuss on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Oh that makes me much happier Ray. A hiatus is a good idea, then you can see how you feel after a break. I will look forward to your uploads from Affinity! :Spring2

Tilly Tiger

Wanderlust

Tumblr
raynuss

Postraynuss on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:50 am

Lisa, I noticed in your Cuckoo Lane lot, you already have one of the files I'll be uploading from Affinity...my Queen Ann's Lace. However, since I uploaded that file to Affinity, I've improved it by making is Seasons Compatible so it will change with the seasons and die off in winter. The new file has the same GUID as the old file, so it will replace the original in the game and anywhere you might have used it in your lots. I've made all of the plants I've created Seasons Compatible and I'll be uploading them soon.

wawayaya

Postwawayaya on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:48 am

Ray, I sound like a broken record, but you're the best!
Crissi
Administrator
Total Awards : 6

PostCrissi on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:53 am

You are an adorable creator :goldstars: - its good to read that you'll upload all your creations by time!
If you ever need a place to host your stuff - our door is open for you .. *giggle*

croiduire

Postcroiduire on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:10 am

Ray, I'm so glad you'll continue to share your wonderful work (as time permits, of course; RL must come first). Thank you!

bogies

Postbogies on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:23 pm

Your creations are lovely - thank you for sharing them with us!
LadySilverwolf

PostLadySilverwolf on Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:21 am

Love Ray's stuff. A very talented artist. Thanks sharing the link. :D
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Ray, the queen Anne's Lace is in almost all of my Lots, I love it. A favorite of mine. Thanks for letting me know about it, ill go and check it out. I do have seasons EP!

Tilly Tiger

Wanderlust

Tumblr
raynuss

Postraynuss on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:22 pm

I haven't uploaded the seasonal Queen Anne's Lace yet, but I just uploaded some seasonal Shasta Daisies.

fatcat

Postfatcat on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Oh, this site is IMPRESSIVE!!! thau
natsubreeze

Postnatsubreeze on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:47 am

Oh my gosh this site is amazing! Thank you for all that you have done! :hearty:

PostGuest on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Creators as players have got a real life issue alongside the sims , telling an artist to stay active whereas this person can't is selfish in my opinion.
I know the sims 2 community is strictly confidiential now and we can't find anymore everyday interesting meshes and CC except recolours and houses,as we can still find out for ts3,but please let people leaving is they need.We have to accept this truth how sad it is for all of us.

By the way now let's talking about Ray's creations, they are awesome.I downloaded the flowers recently.If my computer works better I could download the patio.

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:26 pm

I think Ray is no longer creating because there is a lot less traffic and downloads for sims 2 now. I understand that as it seems to be all about sims 4 now.

Tilly Tiger

Wanderlust

Tumblr

PostGuest on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:32 pm

tilly wrote:I think Ray is no longer creating because there is a lot less traffic and downloads for sims 2 now. I understand that as it seems to be all about sims 4 now.

I know my sole creation I share for ts2 is less than 20 downloads
my TS4 recolours are downloaded by hundred.However I downloaded some new sims original cc the community is still active despite the game is an abandonware .

I play Re-volt an abandonware and the community is still active despite the game was published in 1999 to tell you the sims 2 community is dead now.

raynuss

Postraynuss on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:35 am

LiliBones wrote:I know my sole creation I share for ts2 is less than 20 downloads my TS4 recolours are downloaded by hundred.However I downloaded some new sims original cc the community is still active despite the game is an abandonware .

I play Re-volt an abandonware and the community is still active despite the game was published in 1999 to tell you the sims 2 community is dead now.

Have you ever thought that the reason your sole TS2 creation has only 20 downloads is because it's your sole TS2 creation?  If your site is devoted to TS4, why would someone who only plays TS2 even visit your site?

And, regardless of what others say, I have not stopped creating for TS2.  My site is currently very active...I get between 400-500 visitors a day and the Patio Set referred to in the first post has been downloaded over 800 times.  Pretty good for a community that you say is dead!

PostGuest on Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:39 pm

raynuss wrote:
LiliBones wrote:I know my sole creation I share for ts2 is less than 20 downloads my TS4 recolours are downloaded by hundred.However I downloaded some new sims original cc the community is still active despite the game is an abandonware .

Have you ever thought that the reason your sole TS2 creation has only 20 downloads is because it's your sole TS2 creation?  If your site is devoted to TS4, why would someone who only plays TS2 even visit your site?

And, regardless of what others say, I have not stopped creating for TS2.  My site is currently very active...I get between 400-500 visitors a day and the Patio Set referred to in the first post has been downloaded over 800 times.  Pretty good for a community that you say is dead!

Hello dear Ray !
Please apologize my late reply I was currently on finishing to re-install my sims games etc.I made a fresh resintall of Vista and I am still keeping busy with.

Honestely , I used to be a resident artist for 4 years for a forum inactive now was the same situation. Despite all the hype my friend and admin of this forum did for each of the creations shared on it, mine and from all the team I salute there if they recognize my way of writting.I shared a lot for TS2 and a few for TS3.I made roughly 30 sets for the sims 2 at that time I shared other there .As I left the forum totally I asked to be deleted.I kept my CC for me.In between I changed my simblr name and destroyed the simblr that my creations were listed.I hate dramas and better to be away when people starts to attack you.

At the end you feel so useless as creator in this community.You have the feeling you're so really talented to pretend to be a creator.So I dropped to share my creation for the sims 2 except this little gift to share to thank my handle of the sims 2 that dare to follow me.If they'll still follow me as my tumblr is a zombie site now since a month and I don't really want to fill it anymore.Tumblr is a despicable place now.

I am not a prolific creator and I am only a recolourer.I did not realise the sims 2 is still played it's coming back here I see , such in Tumblr it's all about the sims 4 and a few the sims 3.
I also realised that the style the sims 2 community seem to enjoy are not mine.So how can my creations could be attractive ? My experience helps me to make me see the expectation of the sims 2 players when they download recolours and my own style can't seem to match?.Same if I posted my sims 2 characters , I am not into maxis match and everything people is currently in love.Tumblr also make me take conscious I am not a trendy creator not for the sims 2 and less than for the sims 3 , that I made is not so interessing.
I totally understand .I am not angry or anything wrong, people are born free .No problems !

In sharing my TS4 creations I did not realise the same style, TS2 to TS4 texture conversions of my very old stuffs could have hundred of downloads, has got notes,the same cc for the sims 2 did not attracted a lot some years ago.That's so mad.I don't hype my own stuffs .It's pretencious.(it's my own opinion)

However I don't know if my tumblr is visited or not, how often people see it.My wordpress is very quite not visited.I am relieved because there is my gameplay story other there.

It's also much more complicated also when you're a multiple player simmer .Normally I should play in 2016 to TS2-TS3 and TS4 but sadly I had to renounce to the sims 4 due to the serious troubles I met.I uninstalled it and I did not touch it .I just let my TS4 cc availible for the fans who wants them.
Plus I was not really into ts4 I am much more a TS3 player now and I am still an active sims 2 fan.I don't really like the gameplay.As everybody I just enjoy Get to work .
People are easily lost .But it's my own reality.My blog is for people who are a fan of the sims gameplays.I am a gameplayer .I just write down some "stories" to make it alive.

By the way now my computer is better I 'll download your patio I love the building part.

And for the dead community, I just tell about what Lisa thoughts, the lack of new contents.Plus depend on what you create, keep in mind meshes and conversions are more popular than recolours , it is the rule.We all need constantly new items to make the game enjoyable and more alive, meshes and conversions are what even me search and expected more.I still download recolours sometimes less than before.
Perhaps I claim it too much quickly the death of the community if you glance at the finds you could easily think of that.Comparing to the huge amount of CC the sims 4 everyday is publish.It's frustrating, frustrating as the end of a book that you enjoy the whole story.

Sorry if my speech is rude or full of nonesense, I am not fluent in English and I won't be better.

oh and ....sharing cc must be for fun and not must take it seriously but due to my real life , sharing cc is among the few positive stuffs I am able to do for this world.So to me it's a serious thing.

sesmith82

Postsesmith82 on Sat May 14, 2016 7:35 pm

This is fantastic! Thank you for sharing!!! thau

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum