Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! Check out our new mobile app available for free from Google Play or Apple App Store!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

New story by Joanne Easter

TS3: Jack Daniels Set RC's by poppy100

TS4:Exo the war poster by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Autumn decor set by Chicklet45368

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Towel RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Flip Flops RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Bikini by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

An Admitted Lurker...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LadySilverwolf

PostLadySilverwolf on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Greetings and salutations, sim lovers.

I admit I am a terrible lurker, rarely posting or putting my two cents in on any forums I have registered at, simply because I am a watcher and thinker, and I suppose you could say, a tiny bit on the shy side.

I prefer 'chat' to posting, more because I get easily distracted by 'shinies' and will forget where I was at or what I was trying to find, or what question I was asking, because inevitably I end up with NEW questions or even new ideas that I go about trying to track down, only to find yet another shiny to distract me. Also add in the fact I am on Win10 and only using Edge, which is not always net friendly, which in turn helps create that lurky behavior. Yeah, all this tends to build up the lurker presence in me.

Example: I came here in January completely by accident, following a link to tasty morsels of CC goodness, registered, then immediately got distracted by another link I saw, and completely forgot to set up my profile. Took me a month (and a well placed email from the forum owner) to remind me I needed to complete a process.
:hound:
Yeah... so as you can see, I easily get distracted.

I am not young, but nor am I old, yet I will confess that my body sometimes reminds me I am definately not spring chicken. I tend to think of my self as a thinker, with an occasional doer thrown into the mix, but my biggest problem is my imagination runs away with me too many times to count. Its taken me over a year to get this far into sims 2 (not because of lack of interest, but because of time constraints) but I will reveal I am actually working on my first respository set for an very obscure idea.

I tend to read a lot, but frankly I will be the first to admit sometimes I will miss the obvious answer that is staring me in the face, or my brain will simply decide not to translate information into a meaningful manner for me to comprehend.

I think that about sums up the whole of me, and hopefully will provide you a launching platform into the adventurous insight into my mind.

Thanks for reading, and looking forward to reading and lurkering some more, with an occasional pipe-up now and then.

:hammy:
anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:40 pm

How lovely to get to know you! Happy to read that you have completed your registration here with us.
If posting is not your thing, you can join in the fun with some of the games we are running here. You can also join in our scavenger hunt which is to start tomorrow.
We are a friendly bunch here and I am sure you will soon feel one of us!
LadySilverwolf

PostLadySilverwolf on Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Seriously though -- Not a Poster.
I have all together 60+ posts over at MTS (mostly Thank-you responses).
and less than a hands counting at places such as GoS, Leefish, and Plumpbob.

Having said that, I DO want to take a moment and sincerely say, thank you to all you out there (and those here at Cherry Blossom) that do share your work with the rest of us CC greedy folk. MY DL folder hates me, but I love what you do.
Thanks for Sharing!
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Posttilly on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Welcome LadySilverwolf welcomeflag
It's good to have you here with us.
I love reading all about you and would love to get to know your adventurous and imaginative mind more. I hope you feel more confident to post, but if not, I'm so glad you stopped by to introduce yourself.
Thank you for your kind words to all of the creators out there. I'm sure it gives us all a little boost to know we are appreciated.
Crissi
Administrator
Total Awards : 6

PostCrissi on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Yes, a warm welcome LadySilverwolf .. good to know you are feeling good in our little forum! :welcome4:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum