Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims. Please visit our Getting Started area for forum info and read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. Check out our May challenge in iCreate: The Hobby Room. Join in, just for fun!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Horse wood wall art by TaTschu

TS4: Spring rug collection by TaTschu

.servimg.com/u/f62/19/51/31/71/20033.jpg" />

TS4: Wood wall art by TaTschu

TS4: Vintage wall decals by TaTschu

TS4: Vivid dollshouse by Lovias

TS4: Spring wood signs by Chicklet

TS4: Hello spring paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Spring wall planter by Chicklet

TS4: Spring dining room by Chicklet

TS4: Conversion of Mataine bedroom by Anidup

TS4: Aqua by Lorry

TS4: Salthouse by Tilly Tiger

TS4: French dining by Anidup

TS4> Wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Maison Lorraine by Lorry

Entries for the Grandkids Room Makeover (closed for judging)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:16 pm

:dogsniff: Please post your entries here.  :dogsniff:

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
Tahoe
VIP Member
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Here is my entry (TS 2)

I have made room for a girl of 7 years of age who is very "girly" where the colors pink and white. It is done considering that the furniture can be used for many years, the table with dolls can be used later as a table by the window sill when you want a snack with friends or as a table to have a TV on. The bench of the dolls can later use as, for example, shoe rack, bureau can turn back and hide a lot of clutter.
(I'm never built anything for a color palette so I hope I understood everything right.)

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
abutzlaff

Postabutzlaff on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:04 pm

My entry is for a pair of sisters, 2 year old, Lily, and 14 year old, Lindsey. Their parents are divorcing and their mom has decided to move back in with her parents until she can get things together and get a place of their own.  Grandma and Grandpa are happy to redo a room for their granddaughters, adding a touch of class with kid style.

[center][/center]
jordana
Total Awards : 2

Postjordana on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:14 pm

Kelly's Parents are moving back to the United Kingdom, so Kelly 17 is staying with her greandparents for the remainder of her senior year of High school. Her grandparents closed in the back porch to give her plenty of her own space.

Just for fun entry

IvyRose
Resident Artist

PostIvyRose on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Here is my TS4 entry.

7 year old Vita is coming to stay whilst her mum goes away on business. Mum is going to be away for six months so Vita is staying with her nanny so that she can still be near her friends and stay at the same school. Nanny is very excited and has decorated the spare room using Vita's favourite colours of turquoise and terracotta. Nanny has scoured the second hand shops, boot fairs and raided both her attic and that of her friends armed with several House Beautiful magazines and some of Vita's old toys she created the room below.

Last edited by IvyRose on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized pictures)
GingerTea

PostGingerTea on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:51 pm

This is my TS2 entry.

This is a tiny attic room for my sim kidlet, Samantha Mornington, who is soon to stay with her grandparents at Mountain Farm.
Grandpa Silas installed a heater (Mountain Farm is located in my oft-snowy Silence Falls hood) and managed to squeeze in a small bathroom.
Meanwhile Grandma Violet collected some furniture from around the farmhouse and gave it all a fresh coat of while paint. The only new pieces are the bedside table from IKEA and a cane hanging chair she found in a local store. She included a colourful paper hanging light and framed the pictures herself before making sure there was an extra blanket on the bed and some rugs on the bare floorboards.
While emptying the attic of its old boxes, she found plenty of worn toys and even an ant farm that once belonged to her own children, now grown, and couldn't resist giving them another chance to be loved. She also popped in a pair of gumboots, since Samantha loves to help Silas in the greenhouse, where he grows the organic strawberries Mountain Farm is famous for.
She was about the move the old art easel before these pictures were taken, but disappeared to make herself a cup of tea.

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Posttilly on Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Thank you for all of your entries!
This contest is now closed and judging will take place.
Winners will be announced shortly!
Good luck everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum