Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area.  All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!    Check out the new mobile app available for free from Google Play or Apple App Store. Bloom Magazine issue 3 is now out! 
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» The age factor
Today at 6:15 am by Ginnie

» CAS: What is your preferred, age, gender, and look to use for a sim?
Today at 6:05 am by Chicklet45368

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Today at 5:46 am by sunkal

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 18/10 2017"
Today at 5:43 am by sunkal

» Mama bear papa bear and baby bear shirts for sims4
Today at 4:58 am by mckenziesprecher

» Favorite Rooms To Decorate
Today at 3:54 am by Raven401

» Autumn Siggies 2017
Today at 3:33 am by alouette

» Hello!!!!!!!!!
Today at 2:47 am by Raven401

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Yesterday at 10:13 pm by Chicklet45368

» What's For Dinner ....
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by really4simz

» B.A.D Contest October: Questions and Comments
Yesterday at 2:19 pm by anidup

» Autumn Avatars 2017
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by anidup

» Solved-I am so sorry! :(
Yesterday at 2:07 am by Chicklet45368

» TaTschu Sims4 CC 17. October Updates 2017
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:21 pm by TaTschu

» Hello! :)
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:50 pm by anidup

Whats new?

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Designer bathroom walls by TaTschu

TS4: Tahoes House by Lorry

TS3-TS4 House by Lorry

TS4: Under the stairs by Lorry

TS4: Ocean Breeze by Lorry

TS4: Fight like a girl by Chicklet

TS4: Cassandre's toy conversion by Anidup

TS4: Old Wood floors by TaTschu

TS4: Peyton by Lorry

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

New story by Joanne Easter

TS3: Jack Daniels Set RC's by poppy100

TS4:Exo the war poster by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Autumn decor set by Chicklet45368

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

Misadventures In NeverView

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Focalor

PostFocalor on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Easter01 wrote:Focalor,

I love your hood. WOW!!!

It's exciting because of the imagination it takes to create a whole
hood from a fantasy.  Maybe that's why I love Harry Potter.  It
was a fresh idea with a great story.  Still Love It.

Please share your pics.  They are exciting.  They make me want
to create a new hood in my game with a couple vampires in it.

Easter01

Hey thanks. I wish TS2 had faeries. Faeries and Witches are my favoirites from TS3 Supernatural. XD

"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Focalor,

I agree.  I wish the Sims 2 game had faeries too.  bundi2 now called
Lady Amethyst makes amazing faeries on the Isle of Catarina Sims.    

You can find a lot of other fantasy cc there as well:  Here

Easter01

Tell Me A Story Album:  Here
Focalor

PostFocalor on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:06 pm

I agree.  I wish the Sims 2 game had faeries too.  bundi2 now called
Lady Amethyst makes amazing faeries on the Isle of Catarina Sims.    

You can find a lot of other fantasy cc there as well:  Here

Easter01

LOL. You want me to break my game don't you? LOL I have like over 6 gigs of CC and I have no idea what to remove from my game because I want all the things! XD

Easter01

PostEaster01 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:10 pm

Focalor,

Oh, Wow! I soooo understand that. I try so hard to keep the download
count low in my game. However, it's too hard. I love all the amazing
finds out there.

Easter01

Focalor

PostFocalor on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Oh, Wow!  I soooo understand that.  I try so hard to keep the download
count low in my game.  However, it's too hard.  I love all the amazing
finds out there.

Easter01

I tried to keep mine low, but I failed when I defaulted all the maxis stuff. I really hate Maxis match stuff in my game (save for a few outfits). I like seeing it in other people's games...just not mine. LOL

LilSister

PostLilSister on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:56 am

Wow! Your neighborhood is very different from anything I've ever played. I like how unique it is and I have to agree your Sims are beautiful, I especially like the Unicorn Sim (please tell me she is a unicorn ... shame )
Focalor

PostFocalor on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:12 am

LilSister wrote:Wow! Your neighborhood is very different from anything I've ever played. I like how unique it is and I have to agree your Sims are beautiful, I especially like the Unicorn Sim (please tell me she is a unicorn ... shame )

Thank you. I'm actually working on some CC in PhotoShop in hopes of getting into playing again.

Oh yeah, that's Eunice Cornell and she is indeed a unicorn. Hell, I made her a good witch before I turned her into a townie just so she would literally sparkle (and of course do the good witch idols). LOL! XD

anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:58 am

I am sure you are having a lot of fun with your game.....
I again enjoy the name you chose, "Curl Up & Dye"!! Very original, I am looking forward to more pictures you hear! :summer5:
Focalor

PostFocalor on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:20 am

anidup wrote:I am sure you are having a lot of fun with your game.....
I again enjoy the name you chose, "Curl Up & Dye"!! Very original, I am looking forward to more pictures you hear! :summer5:

Well, I haven't played in awhile due to real life. I'm hoping to get some play time in tomorrow though. I made a set of twins based on the avatars of one of my favourite bands so I'm excited about adding them to my game.

I'm...also considering creating a brothel for NeverView...just because I want to add three of my favourite Sims 3 sims to my Sims 2 game...and all three are flirty and have commitment issues. LOL

PostGuest on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Focalor wrote:
LiliBones wrote:
Focalor wrote:Thank you, IvyRose and Lilibones. <3

I haven't played any sims for awhile since I've been either working, helping to take care of my mom or arting. I'm thinking of buying a new stuff pack to get me back in the mood for some TS2. XD
no problems real life first.I have the whole collection without Christmas and my favourite SP are :
Celebrations,Ikea,Kitchen and Bath,Family fun and Mansion and Garden stuffs.I don't really like Glamour but I have it .H&M is useful in complilation with Open for Business if you want to run a business but I am not sure if it's an OFB like.I don't play with shops.I just sent my sims do shopping.

I don't even send my Sims shopping that much really. LOL Usually if I send them to community lots it's usually to hang out, meet other sims, or to make asses of themselves with the hacked beer keg. I'm awful I know. XD

When I found AL at the Salvation Army Glamour Life had been packed up with it in the case, so it was like I got a free game.

Right now the only business I'm running is letting one of my zombie sims remake townies using the makeup chair. I call it the "Curl Up & Dye Beauty Salon". He got a bad review when his boyfriend picked a fight with the reporter NPC though. ^.^;

hello
Me either it's rare when my students goes on community lots for shopping, I just send them if I need .I would love to play à la ts3, making them out often etc.But with the study time schedule it's hard.
You don't awful, both knows what's happening in the sims 3 and that's awfuler than in the sims 2 sometimes.
It's awesome to got pack, I brought my TS1 triple deluxe and I had got some Eps with.
I don't like glamour pack but I love to have the whole collection as much as possible because for CC its useful.
ahah I love the story of your shop.I failed when I tried OFB long time ago , perhaps I will have got to give it a try now I grew up when all my students were gradutated.
Focalor

PostFocalor on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:20 am

So I haven't been playing too much lately, at least not many families. I've been decorating  a lot though...and this happened while I was placing houses:

I freaking love that bat. XD

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:05 am

Love your little town..and that bat omgosh..where in the world did you get that..lol.

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Focalor

PostFocalor on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:42 am

Broomhilda61 wrote:Love your little town..and that bat omgosh..where in the world did you get that..lol.

Thank you. I had to do a bit of digging, but the bat is a default replacement for the flying piggy you see when you add the Maxis water tower to your 'hood: http://thebigtradeoff.livejournal.com/33524.html?thread=820980#t820980

Also, these Apocalyptic Buildings are cloned from the water tower and therefore have a flying bat when placed: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=487057

MillyBoo

PostMillyBoo on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:33 am

Love your neighbourhood, so spooky and cool! How did u get that bat in? It's awesome! victory victory

Focalor

PostFocalor on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:42 am

MillyBoo wrote:Love your neighbourhood, so spooky and cool! How did u get that bat in? It's awesome! victory victory  

Thank you so much. : D

As for the bat, I answered that in my above reply. It's a default of "flying pig" that comes with Maxis water tower and can be found here: http://thebigtradeoff.livejournal.com/33524.html?thread=820980#t820980

I also have some Apocalyptic Skyscrapers as hood deco that were cloned from the water tower so the bat shows up when I place those as well. Since I have multiple sky scrapers in my hood I have several bats flying around.

Last edited by Focalor on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing typos)

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:45 am

That is so cool..bookmarked those lol.. thank you :)

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Focalor

PostFocalor on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:46 am

Broomhilda61 wrote:That is so cool..bookmarked those lol..  thank  you :)

You're very welcome. Note the bat isn't animated and sort of just glides around, but it still looks cute, especially when you have more than one bat like I do. XD

Focalor

PostFocalor on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:09 am

Okay, so now here's a mixed bag of some of my playable sims.

Hughbert Gallowsmere, Omega Zombie (from my original stories created via the Omega Virus after being bitten by a mutant carrier of said virus) and submissive in a BDSM relationship with mad scientist Dom Wendell Wolfenstein (of whom I shall post pics of once I get some better shots). Hughbert also runs the "Curl Up and Dye" beauty salon and has been making over townies.

I regret giving him that damned mp3 player.

Acid Burns, who was inspired by a 10 second clip in the Toxic Avenger 4 and my controllable in my (currently dead) Asylum Challenge. I find the challenge boring (since the crazies are mostly boring and fairly self-sufficient). I'm thinking of just cheating, maxing her skills (her LTW) and letting her and the crazies go.

Dexter Winterheart, one of the main characters from a novel I was working on and much too young to be drinking from the hacked beer keg. Since he originally got his start in Sims 3 (where he would stand on community lots in his underwear while ranting and raving at no one) his hair SHOULD be Alesso Quantum, but the polys are too high for my poor laptop to handle. If anyone knows how to reduce polys please help? T_T

Spacey Cronenberg, an adorkably sweet nerdy guy who would likely fit the "Nice Jewish Boy" trope if he wasn't infected with an alien parasite (possible parvovirus?) that turns him in "The Thing" if he gets angry enough that he loses control of himself.

I swear if there's an arcade cabinet on a lot Cronenberg shows up.

See?

And Cronenberg's girlfriend Pyretta Blaze. I don't think she's too happy that I have yet to paint the ceilings on my community lots...either that or she's angry because that townie in the background can magickally make beer suds float in her hand.

That's all for now, but I'll leave you with this:

I think my sims are too stupid to use the bar stools.

Last edited by Focalor on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:54 am

Boy your Sims look a bit scary laughloud specially that first picture.. runcircle

I like them though lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Focalor

PostFocalor on Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Broomhilda61 wrote:Boy your Sims look a bit scary laughloud   specially that first picture.. runcircle

I like them though lol..

Thank you. I think this version of NeverView is the best yet.

And if you think these are scary, I haven't even showed you the Ryan family yet. I'll try and get some decent pics of them at some point. Maybe before I send the kids to college. XD

Easter01

PostEaster01 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Focalor,

I just noticed the posters over the bar.  They add volumes to your storyline.  

And, I love those bats!  Thank you so much for sharing the link.  My
hoods,  always, have a least one family of vamps.  I'll be adding those
to my game because the floating pig doesn't work for me.

Easter01

rock

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:39 pm

What I really like reading about is the names you give to your sims.... scary or not.
And how you portray their story...I think you are having tons of fun and joy in your game.
I must admit, that I never have crazies, vampires or the likes in any of my games.

My one scientist (in sims 2) got abducted once and he came back pregnant! I immediately closed the game without saving.... just not my way to play...

May be that is why I so enjoy reading what you do in your hoods.
Focalor

PostFocalor on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:07 am

I just noticed the posters over the bar.  They add volumes to your storyline.  

And, I love those bats!  Thank you so much for sharing the link.  My
hoods,  always, have a least one family of vamps.  I'll be adding those
to my game because the floating pig doesn't work for me.

Easter01

rock

Thank you. The big pic is my default of the Two Dogs and an Olive painting, but I've since replaced it with a Vincent Price pic I made myself using Two Dogs and an Olive as a base. : D

Yeah, the pig didn't work for me either. I also change the texture of the water tower with defaults by Psychosim too. It's weird. I love seeing Maxi's match in other people's games, but I can't stand it in my own game I like grunge, rainbows with cyberpunk and post apocalyptic elements.

Focalor

PostFocalor on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:09 am

anidup wrote:What I really like reading about is the names you give to your sims.... scary or not.
And how you portray their story...I think you are having tons of fun and joy in your game.
I must admit, that I never have crazies, vampires or the likes in any of my games.

My one scientist (in sims 2) got abducted once and he came back pregnant!  I immediately closed the game without saving.... just not my way to play...

May be that is why I so enjoy reading what you do in your hoods.

And here I am in most cases letting my male sims have alien babies even though I don't really like mpreg.

Oh I am having fun. I need to get my game running again so I can take more pics of my playables and add some new townies. I made a stereotypical "Church Lady" sim I want to add to my hood, but I need a handheld Bible accessory first. ^.^;

Oh! And I have a little favour to ask people who have a downtown attached to their hood: Can anyone look up Mrs. Crumplebottom's character file and give me her zodiac sign and personalities numbers (like how neat, outgoing, etc)? : )

PostGuest on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:33 pm

Is Dexter a trans? Because he's so feminine he's beautiful.Pyretta and Acid are my favourite.I also mad people and Supernatural in my sims 3 city.Mad people makes me laugh.

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum