Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. Voting is now open for The Espresso Room. Voting closes on 30th June.   Our June B.A.D Contest is open.   Closing date for entries is July 17th.   Come and join in!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» B.A.C: The Espresso Room: Vote for your winner!
Today at 9:35 am by maryann

» Happy Birthday tilly
Today at 9:25 am by maryann

» Happy Birthday JustSimFan
Today at 9:13 am by szanne7000

» Happy Birthday Birdgurl
Today at 9:11 am by szanne7000

» B.A.D June 2017 Questions and Comments
Today at 9:05 am by szanne7000

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Today at 8:58 am by szanne7000

» anneke my Sims2
Today at 8:50 am by maryann

» Are We There Yet?
Today at 8:49 am by szanne7000

» What's It Like Where You Live?
Today at 8:41 am by szanne7000

» B.A.C: The Espresso Room: Chat and Questions
Today at 8:30 am by szanne7000

» Favorite Rooms To Decorate
Today at 8:29 am by szanne7000

» Decorator or player?
Today at 8:27 am by szanne7000

» Stairs
Today at 8:21 am by szanne7000

» Lorry's Living Room
Today at 8:19 am by szanne7000

» The "ing" game: (New game!)
Today at 8:15 am by szanne7000

Whats new?

TS4: Farmhouse Chic by Chicklet

TS4: Painting Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Bedding Recolors by Anidup

TS4: Wallpapers by Anidup

TS4: Recolors of EA Maxis Poster

TS4: RC Lounge set by Oldbox

S4: Curtain RC by Oldbox

TS2-TS4: Suza loft plant by Anidup

TS4: Sweet Tea Porch Set by Chicklet

TS4: Sunday Morning by Tilly

TS4: Candice Olson Bette Lounge conversion by Anidup

TS4: Blue shores sitting room by Chicklet

TS4: Jopes Little Deco Sign by Anidup

TS4: Laundry Days by Chicklet

TS4: Clairmont kitchen Island by Chicklet

TS4: Freestyle Living Room by Chicklet

TS2: Violetta by Maryann

TS4: Wall Decals by Oldbox

TS4: Recolor by Chicklet

TS4: Landmark paintings by Tilly

>

Misadventures In NeverView

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:50 am

LiliBones wrote:Is Dexter a trans? Because he's so feminine he's beautiful.Pyretta and Acid are my favourite.I also mad people and Supernatural in my sims 3 city.Mad people makes me laugh.

Oh no Dexter's not trans. I made him as an adult in Bodyshop and when I aged him down in CAS he came out far prettier than expected. LOL!

The insane trait is probably my favourite in Sims 3, although Diva and Evil are fun too. Dexter's older brother actually kept stealing candy from his one son in Sims 3. XD


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
Guest
Guest

PostGuest on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:23 am

Focalor wrote:
LiliBones wrote:Is Dexter a trans? Because he's so feminine he's beautiful.Pyretta and Acid are my favourite.I also mad people and Supernatural in my sims 3 city.Mad people makes me laugh.

Oh no Dexter's not trans. I made him as an adult in Bodyshop and when I aged him down in CAS he came out far prettier than expected. LOL!

The insane trait is probably my favourite in Sims 3, although Diva and Evil are fun too. Dexter's older brother actually kept stealing candy from his one son in Sims 3. XD

Okay thank you for the explanation and sorry for the misunderstood about Dexter, I know people plays with a lot of different people except me.I do to the simple.
He is pretty ;)
What it makes me laugh with insane people is they stranggled themselves and always spoke to themselves.Diva thinks they are superior in everything and Evil always bothers other sims.I got complex sims , some are totally negative, some are mixed and qome are totally positive (I speak of traits)
avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:02 am

LiliBones wrote:
Focalor wrote:
LiliBones wrote:Is Dexter a trans? Because he's so feminine he's beautiful.Pyretta and Acid are my favourite.I also mad people and Supernatural in my sims 3 city.Mad people makes me laugh.

Oh no Dexter's not trans. I made him as an adult in Bodyshop and when I aged him down in CAS he came out far prettier than expected. LOL!

The insane trait is probably my favourite in Sims 3, although Diva and Evil are fun too. Dexter's older brother actually kept stealing candy from his one son in Sims 3. XD

Okay thank you for the explanation and sorry for the misunderstood about Dexter, I know people plays with a lot of different people except me.I do to the simple.
He is pretty ;)
What it makes me laugh with insane people is they stranggled themselves and always spoke to themselves.Diva thinks they are superior in everything and Evil always bothers other sims.I got complex sims , some are totally negative, some are mixed and qome are totally positive (I speak of traits)

Oh there's no need to apologize. I can see why you would ask since he does look kind of girly as a teen. If I could find a low poly version of his Sims 3 hair he would have that in Sims 2 and at least look a little more manly. : )

I'm glad you like some of the others. I forgot to mention Acid is sort of a reboot of a character I created back in eighth grade after seeing the movie "Hackers" and seeing the little scene is Toxic Avenger 4 made me bring her back and make her better. XD

I have a radical feminist in Sims 3. She and my Neckbeard Brony sim are crushing on one another. XD


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
candyhouse
Junior Member
Posts : 85
Thanks : 2
Total Awards : 2

Postcandyhouse on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:22 am

Hello Hotaru!. My first visit to your album ..... I love the world you have created!
Love NeverView!  :girlie5:

I love grunge too! and usually combine it with the "un-spoiled" .... though I have done full grunge
before.

Fritter is my fav SIM .... and yes, that bat is to die for!

Thank you for sharing. summerB4
avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:31 am

candyhouse wrote:Hello Hotaru!. My first visit to your album ..... I love the world you have created!
Love NeverView!  :girlie5:

I love grunge too! and usually combine it with the "un-spoiled" .... though I have done full grunge
before.

Fritter is my fav SIM .... and yes, that bat is to die for!

Thank you for sharing. summerB4

Hey thanks. I take it you paid a visit to my DA or know me from DA? I ask because you referred to me as Hotaru.

I plan to post some more pics in an hour or so. I'm just compressing files right this minute. : D


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
candyhouse
Junior Member
Posts : 85
Thanks : 2
Total Awards : 2

Postcandyhouse on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:39 am

Actually this is my first time meeting you ..... hope I did'nt offend by using your first name  rose2

Looking forward to your next post .... i'm sure it's gonna be great!
avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:41 am

candyhouse wrote:Actually this is my first time meeting you ..... hope I did'nt offend by using your first name  rose2

Looking forward to your next post .... i'm sure it's gonna be great!

oh no! No offense taken. Hotaru's not my real name but just the name I go by online...mainly on DeviantArt and Facebook, hence why I thought you might be on DeviantArt. ^_^


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:25 am

Okay so as promised waaay back when I first started this thread I'll share some photos of one of my favourite playable families...the Ryan family!



Ryanna: "Zhivago took my spot! D:<"
Everyone Else: ": D"



Dr. Ryan R. Ryan, MD, insane neurosurgeon, bathtub pirate, and Patriarch of the Ryan clan.



Mel (short for "Melissa"), cockney vampire, former drummer in a metal band, and Matriarch.



Eldest son Kyösti, who likes going on lots of dates, tinkering with machinery, and dreams of driving a big rig and delivering goods cross-country.



Second son BEO (yes his name is all caps since it actually stands for something), who collects both My Little Ponies and Monster High dolls and dabbles in making OOAK figures. He also enjoys sewing and creating elaborate costumes.



Eldest daughter Ryanna, who's the younger sister of Kyösti and BEO. She's a bit more serious than her brothers, but she does enjoy gaming, dancing, and not getting pick-pocketed by the Unsavory Charlton.



Andrea is a little bratty, but she gets on well with her "twin" sister. She enjoys playing video games and karaoke.



Dementia, the (currently) youngest of the Ryan children and "twin" to Andrea. Despite being the product of alien abduction, she and Andrea were born within minutes of each other (since Mel was pregnant at the same time) and are considered twins. Dementia is less outgoing but much nicer than her sister and can usually be found playing with the synthesizer or painting.



Zhivago, BEO's tulpa (he's powerful enough that everyone can see him unless he chooses for them not to) and lover. He's highly intelligent and highly protective of BEO as well as the other Ryans and refuses to take crap off of anyone. As a tulpa he is extremely powerful...and provides nightmare fuel for all.

Now for some more "candid" shots:



This album courtesy of Baphomet.



Mel: "BEO? Sweety? I can't make yer bed unless you move."
BEO: "Not now, mom. I'm in the zone!"



Family sims going into aspiration failure...HILARIOUS. Nope, I'm not sorry. XD



Kyösti: "All this listening to BEO and Zhivago woohoo is giving me Carpel-Tunnel! D :"



Well, I didn't tell you two to woohoo in 30 below weather!
This image was taken before I recoloured BEO's hair and binned it.



BEO: "Hmmm yes. That mailbox is indeed a mailbox!"

Okay, that's all for now. I hope to have more soon. <3


Last edited by Focalor on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
candyhouse
Junior Member
Posts : 85
Thanks : 2
Total Awards : 2

Postcandyhouse on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:23 am

Hotaru, this is brilliant! Such wild imagination! I love it!

:multistars:
avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:25 am

candyhouse wrote:Hotaru, this is brilliant! Such wild imagination! I love it!

:multistars:

Thank you. The Ryan's house (which is Azaya's Fritter House) started glitching so I have to move them out and into a new copy, so here's hoping I'll have more updates at least before the kids head to college. XD


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
Easter01
Moderator
Posts : 1092
Thanks : 111
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi Focalor,

I'm following your story. It's so creative.

I was wondering. Did you accidently post the
same pics twice?

Easter01




Easter01's The Father Michael's Saga can be found: Here

Easter01's Short Stories can be found: Here

avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Easter01 wrote:Hi Focalor,

I'm following your story.  It's so creative.

I was wondering.  Did you accidently post the
same pics twice?

Easter01

Oh shoot I did! Thanks for letting me know. I was editing typos and accidentally quotes myself.


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
Easter01
Moderator
Posts : 1092
Thanks : 111
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Focalor,

I can remove it for you, unless you would rather just put some new pics
in their place.

Let me know.
Easter01
doggyhug




Easter01's The Father Michael's Saga can be found: Here

Easter01's Short Stories can be found: Here

avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Easter01 wrote:Focalor,

I can remove it for you, unless you would rather just put some new pics
in their place.

Let me know.
Easter01
doggyhug

I removed the extra pics, but it won't let me delete the post. If you can delete the post it would be great since I don't have anymore pics of the Ryans to post ATM. ^.^;


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
Easter01
Moderator
Posts : 1092
Thanks : 111
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Focalor.

Post remove per your request.

Again, I love your story.
Easter01

danceG




Easter01's The Father Michael's Saga can be found: Here

Easter01's Short Stories can be found: Here

avatar
Lorry
VIP Member
Posts : 1028
Thanks : 266

PostLorry on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:53 am

Wow what an incredible imagination you have! My game play is so incredibly boring compared to yours. I feel you play the Sims as it should be played. LOL I play more to real life, which I cant imagine you ever doing.
Very interesting album, I loved your Sims too.

Thank you for taking me out of real life for a bit dogwalk
avatar
Broomhilda61
Moderator
Posts : 3541
Thanks : 450
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostBroomhilda61 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:04 am

How funny..love the pictures and the story line.. laughloud



Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ~Community
avatar
Guest
Guest

PostGuest on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Focalor wrote:
LiliBones wrote:
Focalor wrote:
LiliBones wrote:Is Dexter a trans? Because he's so feminine he's beautiful.Pyretta and Acid are my favourite.I also mad people and Supernatural in my sims 3 city.Mad people makes me laugh.

Oh no Dexter's not trans. I made him as an adult in Bodyshop and when I aged him down in CAS he came out far prettier than expected. LOL!

The insane trait is probably my favourite in Sims 3, although Diva and Evil are fun too. Dexter's older brother actually kept stealing candy from his one son in Sims 3. XD

Okay thank you for the explanation and sorry for the misunderstood about Dexter, I know people plays with a lot of different people except me.I do to the simple.
He is pretty ;)
What it makes me laugh with insane people is they stranggled themselves and always spoke to themselves.Diva thinks they are superior in everything and Evil always bothers other sims.I got complex sims , some are totally negative, some are mixed and qome are totally positive (I speak of traits)

Oh there's no need to apologize. I can see why you would ask since he does look kind of girly as a teen. If I could find a low poly version of his Sims 3 hair he would have that in Sims 2 and at least look a little more manly. : )

I'm glad you like some of the others. I forgot to mention Acid is sort of a reboot of a character I created back in eighth grade after seeing the movie "Hackers" and seeing the little scene is Toxic Avenger 4 made me bring her back and make her better. XD

I have a radical feminist in Sims 3. She and my Neckbeard Brony sim are crushing on one another. XD

I don't think creator are polycount wondering in the sims 3 such we got a lot of extremely detailed meshes and a lot of simmers have got powerful computers, most of the simmers plays with a HQ mod, lucky them.It's good to be inspired by what you like for creating sims.I always improve people from CAS in TS3 and I always struggle for creating sims 2 people.

By the way , I love the Ryan family .
avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:57 am

Hey, everyone. I'm still around. Sims 2 started crashing at random so I took a break for a bit. I'm in the process of rebooting NeverView yet AGAIN (I wanted to make a hood with as few generated townies and NPCs as possible...plus I wanted to try out Hat's Religion hack) so here's hoping I'll have some new pictures soon.

Until then, have some Scuzz:



"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
Easter01
Moderator
Posts : 1092
Thanks : 111
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi Focalor,

I'm so happy you are back with a new story coming soon. I love stories that have a fresh idea so I'm really looking forward to your update.

Easter01

sisters




Easter01's The Father Michael's Saga can be found: Here

Easter01's Short Stories can be found: Here

avatar
szanne7000
Elite Member
Posts : 2695
Thanks : 74
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Hello, Hotaru - I'm looking forward to reading your stories!

I'm new (well, active now, lol) since you were here last...

You have some very unique sims :D



Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:48 am

Thanks, everyone. Right now I only have one active family, then being the Obscuro family, who are sort of related to the Ryan family. I only have two pics but I'll share one of Akumi Obscuro sleeping in her little pink bed.



Let's just ignore the bat plushie clipping into her face. ^.^;

Once I get the Ryans moved back in and the Rofocale's (NeverView's richest family) house fully decorated and packaged I'll be making townies and snap more photos. right now the only townies and NPCs are a Garden Club member, "The Sister" (NPC from Hat's Religion Hack), and a few Hobby Lot townies.


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
Broomhilda61
Moderator
Posts : 3541
Thanks : 450
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostBroomhilda61 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:23 pm

That would freak me out waking up to see a bat that big staring at me..it looks like it is going to suck all her blood out of her runcircle



Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ~Community
avatar
Focalor
Junior Member
Posts : 96
Thanks : 0

PostFocalor on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Broomhilda61 wrote:That would freak me out waking up to see a bat that big staring at me..it looks like it is going to suck all her blood out of her runcircle

I think she's safe though, being a vampire herself and all. whistle


"Swimming in a world of creeps
Vengeance is mine now..."
avatar
Broomhilda61
Moderator
Posts : 3541
Thanks : 450
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostBroomhilda61 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:09 pm

How funny ok no wonder there is a bat on her bed lol.. giggle



Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ~Community

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum