Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. Please vote for your May BAD Winner. Voting is now open! Voting closes on 28th May.
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Black and White Living questions and chat.
Today at 12:44 am by Broomhilda61

» anneke my Sims2
Today at 12:32 am by Broomhilda61

» Need some advise on walls/wallpaper/paint/murals
Today at 12:26 am by Broomhilda61

» Szanne7000 - Working on it :) *** Updated May 23, 2017
Yesterday at 10:57 pm by Chicklet45368

» Tahoe´s album Sims 2 "Updated 25/5 2017"
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Chicklet45368

» Need help with making pictures with frames
Yesterday at 10:09 pm by Broomhilda61

» Star a forum! Just for you.
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by Broomhilda61

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Yesterday at 8:58 pm by Broomhilda61

» Funny Things That Happened In Your Games?
Yesterday at 8:09 pm by poppy100

» Comments and Questions
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by poppy100

» Hello there!
Yesterday at 7:14 pm by poppy100

» Family Time
Yesterday at 6:48 pm by Broomhilda61

» the coffee corner time
Yesterday at 3:56 pm by anidup

» TS4 Rant?
Yesterday at 1:55 pm by anidup

» Moving to the other side!
Yesterday at 1:27 pm by anidup

Whats new?

TS4: Blue shores sitting room by Chicklet

TS4: Jopes Little Deco Sign by Anidup

TS4: Laundry Days by Chicklet

TS4: Clairmont kitchen Island by Chicklet

TS4: Freestyle Living Room by Chicklet

TS2: Violetta by Maryann

TS4: Wall Decals by Oldbox

TS4: Recolor by Chicklet

TS4: Landmark paintings by Tilly

>

TS2: Zebra wall mural by Broomhilda

TS4: Straight out of Streatham paintings by Tilly

TS4: Vintage Bus Blinds by Tilly

TS2: Grey is the new black by Chicklet

TS4:4 Tile wall decal mesh by Anidup

Sims4 - New stuff packs

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

earthmagick12

Postearthmagick12 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:57 am

I keep going back and forth with 2 and 4. I'm rebuilding a hood in 2. And trying to get use to the Sims 4 game play. I like playing rotation style and love my tots. Sims 4 has a long way to go for me to switch completely.
Lorry

PostLorry on Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:13 pm

I have always thought that Sims 4 is quite inferior compared to Sims 3. It's like the creators have taken a step backwards. They appear quite new to gaming, almost like they don't know what they are doing. Game play is not as enjoyable as Sims 3. If you are looking for reality play, then forget about Sims 4. So far I have been very disappointed with each new stuff and expansion pack, it really lacks the excitement.
On the plus side, Sims 4 custom content is so easy to install or take out and my game loads within minutes. Building is quite enjoyable too and I can even make a Sim that doesn't look half bad!

I will be buying the latest 2 packs in the hope it will enhance game play.

Ava your Sim's face looks very realistic.

Anita did you get your Sims 3 disks back?

[/font">[/size][/size]
anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Hi Lorry, no unfortunately not. I bought a starter pack again, and after I installed it found that I was still able to download two of the EP's I bought. I had to buy the others that I wanted to have.

I will not yet be able to get any of the stuff packs, but might consider that as well once I am getting the hang of the game again.

I was just wondering whether it would suffice to only get the patch that came out after the last EP or must I download each and every patch. I suppose I will have to go and read up on it a bit.

We are going away for two weeks (and naturally my virtual families will follow me....), I plan on playing the sims 3 game during that time and will then also attempt to get some meshes going. Or maybe I should just go with a few patterns.

I have absolutely no cc in the game yet..... not sure yet how to install and where.... even more reading up to do before we leave. But, I am looking forward to it.
I will still play and create for the sims 4 too!

Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:39 pm

anidup,

Wow!!!  It sounds like you are going to have fun, relaxation, and a break from the hustle–bustle of everyday living.

I did have one thought about your Sims 3 games and eps.  You might consider getting the entire set, while you can.  You never know when a particular item, that you don't have, will look great if you rework it.

As far as origin goes, I am not going there.  Broomhilda has been beyond wonderful to share the grief that's involved with all that.  And, I am truly thankful.  I've always been a bit skeptical about buying things on-line where someone else can 'pull the plug.'

Anyway, I believe all our Sims 3 members are so excited that you are doing this.  You are an amazing artist, so they are all probably waiting for all the excitement.

Easter01
:easter:

Last edited by Easter01 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Easter01's The Father Michael's Saga can be found: Here

Easter01's Short Stories can be found: Here

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi Easter: I may just do that.... as far as origin goes, i must be the extremely lucky one. I have not have any problems with it, and I have been on origin since the sims 4 came out.
I only buy through Paypal, and even did so before I had to buy through Origin.
I found it to be secure, and when I once bought scrapbook stuff and did not get the download link, I notified PayPal, and they sorted it out for me in no time.

I have been reading up a bit on the patches, and I realize that if one did not follow the progress of the game as it developed, one will be quite confused! dontgetit
So I am now trying to find the game version to check up on the patch, and the wiki tutorials have pictures, but my game launcher looks much different now.

I will take it bit by bit though....I am beginning to feel like our very special Broomhilda..... very very confused!

I saw there was again a patch for the sims 4 yesterday so I got that up tonight.

Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:33 pm

anidup,

I read that.  It's an origin patch, I think.  

It's so confusing.   dontgetit

Easter01

Easter01's The Father Michael's Saga can be found: Here

Easter01's Short Stories can be found: Here

Lorry

PostLorry on Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Anita you shouldn't have to install every patch individually, as soon as you fire up the launcher it will tell you there's an update, or alternatively, when you log in to Origin, it will also alert you to an update.

[/font">[/size][/size]
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Ah, that is great then because have not received any alert from the game or origin.
I went in the game last night to check things out again.....
now I am wondering..... looking at the beautiful photos added here in the member albums, what do you do to take away the "plastic shine" everything has?
The clothing specifically?
earthmagick12

Postearthmagick12 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:45 pm

Anidup, I agree. I watched the trailer for Back Yard Stuff. And just wow, what a disappointment.summerB12 Everything is so ugly. I'm just picky I guess but what's with all the funky colors. Kinda makes me sea sick. crazyspin
songib67

Postsongib67 on Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:16 am

Thanks! I am learning so much about Sims 4 from you folks.
Lorry

PostLorry on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:57 am

Anita I haven't noticed the plastic shine in clothing, maybe that's because I have a lot of custom made clothes. Even objects don't seem to glow as much anymore, it does look terrible though.

I thought as far as game play goes, Back Yard Stuff looks like fun. I think Sims will enjoy frolicking on the slippery slides, I loved the bubbles! Until I buy this pack, I will reserve judgement on the brightly coloured objects......not to my taste at all.

[/font">[/size][/size]
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:03 pm

I have not yet installed any cc on my sims 3 game, but I think I will have to think about clothes and my be better skintones. I am a very vain player, there must be one or two gorgeous looking people in my game!

As far as the Backyard Stuff Pack goes, I like the wind chimes, and the birds feeding at the bird feeder. The slippery slide is nice, but the autonomy on that is set quite high, so the sims frequent it too often.

I don't like the plastic mobiles or wall hangings they made either, but at least we have a few new pot plants, with better variety and we have juice!!

I might seriously consider to only get Expansions Packs in the future.
Lorry

PostLorry on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:12 pm

ROFL Oh Anita you cracked me up with your comment about being a 'very vain player'

I like the wind chimes and bird feeder too :bird1: . Cant the autonomy be adjusted? LOL Turn their free will down to zip....I'll teach those Sims to behave and pull them into line angry thlol

[/font">[/size][/size]
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:31 am

I love Sims 4, I do miss the toddlers and car journeys but I've very happy with everything else. I have all the Expansion Packs, Stuff Packs and Game Packs including backyard although I haven't played the game since installing that. I'm a builder so that part of the game is my favourite although its so tempting to keep using the ready made rooms when building which is handy if I want a quick build. I do also have a lot of CC installed I'm just a shopaholic really.
I won't be going back to TS3 although it is still installed on my computer mainly because my granddaughter loves it so she plays that when who stays over and I have promised she van have all my disks when she gets a computer.
The only issue I have now is that I can't recolour stuff another aspect of TS3 I loved, I used to constantly make patterns using the CAPT.
I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Installed in my game
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:16 pm

I thought of starting of with a few patterns for the sims 3.
Which program did you use for that? I am not familiar with CAPT.
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Create a Pattern Tool was downloadable from The Official Sims 3 Site. It's here

Installed in my game
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Thank you for the link!
Will play around with patterns for a while.
maridian

Postmaridian on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:00 am

cute stuff
Avalanche

PostAvalanche on Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:55 pm

The new Expansion Pack "City living" will be announced today!

EDIT: Official Trailer
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:58 pm

I just watched it...... must confess....it looks pretty exciting.
I can hardly wait until the 1st of November!!

I am just wondering..... it seems like quite a number of similarities to the sims 3 game?
Lorry

PostLorry on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:00 am

Anita you are right, it's very similar to Sims 3, but that's ok, I love new stuff claphands1

:thy: Martine buddy

[/font">[/size][/size]
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:04 pm

So do I Lorry, so do I!!
looks like they moved to the East a bit with this EP?
Avalanche

PostAvalanche on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:44 pm

I don't expect much. Too often been disappointed. But the festivals seem to be interesting and I hope, at least one of the careers is playable. But in general I still hope, they would bring other missing things like the terrain tool, the indoor foundation and so on!
Lorry

PostLorry on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Don't hold your breath, unfortunately EA doesn't listen to what the players want angry

And I do understand that EA probably wants to add diversity rather than repetitiveness........hmmm maybe that's not entirely true dontgetit

[/font">[/size][/size]
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:49 pm

Hahaha....... you and I both Lorry! dontgetit

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum