Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! We have a winner in our October B.A.D Contest! Congratulations to Dang!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» November B.A.D: Comments and Questions.
Today at 5:12 pm by tilly

» Hello !
Today at 5:09 pm by tilly

» November B.A.D: Task and Entries
Today at 2:07 pm by Ranapeach

» Never Enough CC!!
Today at 9:12 am by skanning

» Bea Album Update 15.11.2017
Today at 8:38 am by sunkal

» All 4 Sims - Updates 2017
Today at 5:56 am by TaTschu

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 3:41 am by Samantha61

» Hello
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by poppy100

» Helloo!
Yesterday at 10:02 pm by poppy100

» Hello!
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by poppy100

» Hello!
Yesterday at 10:00 pm by poppy100

» Hello!
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by poppy100

» Hiya!
Yesterday at 9:57 pm by poppy100

» Hellooooooo its me.....
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by poppy100

» Hello!
Yesterday at 9:54 pm by poppy100

Whats new?

TS4: London Life by Tilly

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

TS4: Wisteria RC's by Anidup

TS4: Wallpaper by TatSchu

TS4: Dining Set by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Wall art by Anidup

TS3: SIP Cabinets by Poppy

TS4: Living room by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn crime house by Lovias

TS4: Autumn set by Anidup

TS3: Autumn set by Poppy

TS4: Floral pink wallpaper by TaTschu

TS2: Sam's peaceful place by Chicklet

TS4: Gold paintings by TaTschu

Autumn Bliss Downloads

TS4: Terracotta floors by Tilly

TS3: Autumn Spirit by Poppy100

TS4: Autumn wall quilts by Anidup

TS4: Barnham Broom by Tilly

TS4: Autumn leaves by Anidup

TS4: Canvas pictures by TaTschu

TS3: Fall signs by Poppy100

TS3: Fall Teaset by Poppy100

TS4: Fall House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Autumn Entry by Chicklet

TS4: New Lot by Lorry

TS4 Floors by TaTschu

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

Sims 5 release date

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RobinMc

PostRobinMc on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Sims 5 ?? OMG ! Can't wait !!!! sweetdance
Kellichu

PostKellichu on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:49 pm

wow! I just finally upgraded to the sims 4 and now they're talking about sims 5. omg

I loved Sims 3 so much, had all the expansions. Slowly embracing the new, as I'm trying sims 4 on origin access. XD I am trying not to become addicted and buy the expansions but I've barely left the game alone since i got it(around a week ago).
Avalanche

PostAvalanche on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Gamescom Cologne upcoming next month. Better focus on what will be revealed there. Maybe the pets EP, maybe not.
bell70992

Postbell70992 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:07 pm

OMG, I really hope they don't drop the ball on Sims 5. I do love my sims 4 game, but not as much as I have loved the other sims games.
paula002

Postpaula002 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:23 pm

Great news and I'm sure it will be amazing! Been enjoying playing the Sims 4 a lot.
DorkyDora

PostDorkyDora on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:45 pm

I nearly fell over backward when I read the first post about sims 5, as I was hoping it would
come sooner rather than later as I love decorating and I just felt sims 4 was a slap in the face for decorators because of the horrible styling. Sims 4 furnishings look like they've been stolen from the show 'Family Guy'!
If there wasn't CC creators I wouldn't play
nvd95

Postnvd95 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:24 pm

oh wow i hope its true eventhough i miss a lot of crucial things in the sims 4 still

oceanbreeze

Postoceanbreeze on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:17 am

It would be interesting to get more information.
darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:12 am

I linked a great article that gives some solid information on Sims 5.

Sims 5 Article Here
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:55 am

DorkyDora wrote:I nearly fell over backward when I read the first post about sims 5, as I was hoping it would
come sooner rather than later as I love decorating and I just felt sims 4 was a slap in the face for decorators because of the horrible styling. Sims 4 furnishings look like they've been stolen from the show 'Family Guy'!
If there wasn't CC creators I wouldn't play

Dora - I feel the exact same way! Out of all the sims games released so far, TS4 to me has the most hideous, boxy, bulky, and ugly furniture and objects yet! And, if there was no CC I'd be back to TS2 or TS3 for sure!

I don't want TS5 if it's going to just be another TS4. They haven't even given us what we had in the other games .... seasons, pets, spiral stairs, terrain elevation, ability to decorate the worlds, etc. No Thanks!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:26 am

Most of you all know how I feel about anything but Sims2 onstrike thlol

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:02 am

LOL Sam, I know! But, don't you ever want to get it just to have all the new and fabulous CC that keeps coming out? There's not a lot of creators left that still make new TS2 stuff, is there?

Thank you so much Crissi for my beautiful signature! *hugs*
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:13 am

Nope..I want the recolors but not the game..why have the game if you will never play it..like your recolors and creations..omgosh they are fabulous and I do want them..but I won't ever play the game so why have them..
No there aren't a lot of Sims2 creators out there anymore..it's ok though...but I love what is already out there..and grab everything I can before it disappears lol..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:38 am

Yeah, I didn't like it at first. I really hated the controls, it was soooo different than what we always had before. But, I've gotten used to them now. And, I really like how you can customize your sims body so much! The diversity of having people of all sizes is wonderful to me instead of just skinny, fit, and fat. Now if they'd just give us height sliders!

Thank you so much Crissi for my beautiful signature! *hugs*
koala1976

Postkoala1976 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:12 am

But sims4 is still missing all the important expansions...
They only publish thrash, no seasons, universirt, pets or cool holiday alternatives :(
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:36 am

I don't think EA is ready to start on Sims 5.......we aren't ready either!

Sims 4 isn't near it's full potential yet.......I'd be very very surprised if there was going to be a Sims 5 anytime soon.

Creators aren't making cc like they did for Sims 2 and 3, another Sim game we may get NARDA  whatever

Although.......it is all about the money   bored

carmensanders

Postcarmensanders on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:40 am

This is such exciting news if its true. I hope they have taken a lot of things into consideration and that the graphics and realism aspects get a bit better.
RobinMc

PostRobinMc on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Ohhh boy ! I'm still trying to figure somethings out in Sims 4 lol - I guess I better get a move on  f
sav_j1016

Postsav_j1016 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 am

I have not heard of any updates for sims 5; however, I hope that it will come out sooner rather than later. I feel like sims 5 will be a combination of all the best parts of sims2, 3, and 4.
RobinMc

PostRobinMc on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:46 pm

dontgetit It would be nice if Sims 4 had gotten all the expansion packs like Sims 3 before announcing Sims 5 but....
MelroseMonroe

PostMelroseMonroe on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:54 am

Oh wow, I'm still getting adjusted to Sims 4. Of course I've seen troll videos and posts related to "Sims 5" but had no idea it was something under construct.
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:13 am

TJ - go here for height sliders (along with a few others): TS4 Height Sliders

This will take you to the beta page, but if you read down through the first post, there are links to the stable version of this beta, along with a link for other sliders.

I hope this helps, somewhat :D

~~~~~~~

As for ts5 - I believe that is still quite a way off - especially as EA is gearing up and releasing Cats & Dogs in November 2017. I believe a Seasons expansion would be coming a year or so down the road after that.

Sigh - while I wish they would bundle more expansions type stuff together, we'll just have to be patient while they do what they do :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Freeasabird

PostFreeasabird on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Seriously, that’s what they are offering? I think EA have forgotten that the Sims was a 'Game of life'. That means realism. What put me off the sims 3 for life was the press release that stated the medieval pack was not going to be authentic, (may not have been for you EA but its the history of 500 million Europeans) I read can't be bothered and flushed the idea along with the game.

It also means choice. If they gave up on their 'we don’t support custom content/mods' nonsense and actually encouraged new ideas and ways to make the game more personal to the player (like the MODS for Sims 2) they might have a better economic forecast for Sims 4 and 5.

Personally I'm fed up with the cartoon aspect (that doesn’t age? Right keep telling yourself s that EA) and long for more world freedom and control. As a creator I'm stalled constantly by details like making transparency work with water properly; I asked EA how to add animations to new trees, but apparently its a state secret... dontgetit  Such simple things should not be so hard. Sims 5 I think will be the only game I don't buy in this series unless they get real. flyer

Sorry for the rant, but I do feel better now  whistle
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:54 am

LOL, Juliette!

I wish EA would be waaaaay more responsive to the community (their customers); however, at this point in time, I don't see that changing - too much.

That they involved people in the (forthcoming) Eco Pack is really interesting in that I don't believe they've ever done that... have they?

I know that there are so many people who play their sims and want to have more life realism in the various virtual worlds...

...who knows? If they meet their sales goals for ts4, maybe they will really get things together if they decide to actually create a ts5... with the technology and hardware available today, it is absolutely possible for them to do so...

I'm glad you feel better, by the way - I know I've had my frustrations with whatever it is going on in their collective thinking, heheheheh

Still, there isn't anything else that comes close for what I enjoy doing. I really hope they get their act together for all of those who want to run sims through their paces :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
StefsAnatomy

PostStefsAnatomy on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:02 am

Yikes, I haven't even tried Sims 4 yet! Hopefully it is just as good as 3 and 2.

I am who I am. Your approval is NOT needed.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum