Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. May BAD Winners are announced! Congratulations!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» May BAD Winners!!! ♥
Today at 1:20 pm by Crissi

» Bloom Journal Issue 1
Today at 11:37 am by poppy100

» Guidelines
Today at 11:25 am by poppy100

» Szanne7000 - Working on it :) *** Updated May 28, 2017
Today at 11:12 am by poppy100

» coffee time
Today at 11:04 am by poppy100

» the coffee corner time
Today at 10:59 am by poppy100

» The "ing" game: (New game!)
Today at 10:43 am by Lorry

» Tahoe´s album Sims 2 "Updated 25/5 2017"
Today at 10:39 am by Tahoe

» DOTY GOOOOOOOOOOO Cheeries!!!
Today at 10:35 am by Tahoe

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 10:31 am by poppy100

» Bloom Updates for May 2017
Today at 6:40 am by Broomhilda61

» Are We There Yet?
Today at 4:18 am by Broomhilda61

» anneke my Sims2
Today at 3:22 am by alouette

» Comments and Questions
Today at 1:42 am by Lorry

» a question ''Anidup ~ Crissi ~ and I think Tilly
Today at 1:37 am by Lorry

Whats new?

TS4: Blue shores sitting room by Chicklet

TS4: Jopes Little Deco Sign by Anidup

TS4: Laundry Days by Chicklet

TS4: Clairmont kitchen Island by Chicklet

TS4: Freestyle Living Room by Chicklet

TS2: Violetta by Maryann

TS4: Wall Decals by Oldbox

TS4: Recolor by Chicklet

TS4: Landmark paintings by Tilly

>

TS2: Zebra wall mural by Broomhilda

TS4: Straight out of Streatham paintings by Tilly

TS4: Vintage Bus Blinds by Tilly

TS2: Grey is the new black by Chicklet

TS4:4 Tile wall decal mesh by Anidup

Family Time

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broomhilda61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostBroomhilda61 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:10 pm

You are very pretty Lorry.. :redrose: and your family is absolutely adorable :summer5: and your Avatar looks like you giggle

Marie your family is absolutely adorable as well..:redrose:  and where are you whistle   and your grandson did he eat that whole hot dog by himself giggle3  

Now we need pictures of everyone..Easter, Lisa, Conny, Anita, poppy need pictures of you as well HappyDay  who did I miss..

These pictures have made my day :dancing2:

Last edited by Broomhilda61 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

poppy100
Forum Champion
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Tahoe '' '' ' can I not live with you over ther'' coffeetime haha lol
it all looks so cozy and friendly
you have certainly a SUPER life yourock
and the pictures are wonderful
thank you again to be allowed to see a peak in your family

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:43 pm

The pride of my life....

So, let me be part of the fun..... but be warned, between my husband and I we have five children. Two boys and three girls!  And off course one granddaughter. In December we will have a grandson as well!

My husband and I two years ago at the wedding of our middle daughter.

Our son, Stefan and his wife, Elanie

Our daughter Yolindi and her daughter Abigail:

Our daughter Sharnae and her husband Lyle.

Our youngest Vicky and her boyfriend Riaan

This is a more recent photo of us at the gender reveal of our grandson

Let's not say too much about the gray hair, other than that I got fed up to visit the salon every two weeks.

And a very rare photo of our younger son Werner at the wedding of the brother Stefan:

Up to today I do not know what the joke was they shared but Stefan did seem to enjoy it a lot.
poppy100
Forum Champion

Postpoppy100 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:00 pm

danceG

Last edited by poppy100 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

poppy100
Forum Champion

Postpoppy100 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:12 pm

Anidup you possess even so nice and happy family around you !!
great beautiful pictures of you all.
What can a man do to be happy huh !!
very nice to have seen you, now I know why you're always so cheerful
you're just very happy,, summerB9 :redrose:

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:22 pm

What lovely pictures! I love this thread. Thank you Lorry for such a lovely idea. :girlie5:

Anita, what a gorgeous family you have! Really lovely pictures. 5 children, oh my! You must have been very busy....I only had one, but that was busy enough! yourock

Anneke, i love your pictures, you look so lovely! :flowersmilie:

songib67

Postsongib67 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:46 pm

Loving everyone's family pics so beautiful!
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:20 am

Wow..Anita and poppy you two are very beautiful..and your families are omgosh so beautiful and cute and awesome all rolled up in one :summer5:

valentine1f

Lorry

PostLorry on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:54 am

When I started this thread I certainly didn't expect so many family pictures, LOL I thought we would just chat about life outside the Sims, and show maybe some baby pictures.

All I can say is WOW
ty all so much for sharing these magnificent pictures of your family members, not only that, but to see the real person behind the ID/Avatar is worth it's weight in gold.

Marie your photos are just so lovely, full of colour and cows! They are gorgeous too doggy2

Anita who would notice the colour of your hair when a person would be glued to your face, you truly are very beautiful and so is your family. I didn't realise you had 5 children, and you still look fabulous.

Poppy your beauty far out weighs the church. You are a 'yummy mummy' and that's a much better photo, because we can see you more clearly. Your whole family is gorgeous kissing

Tilly I do have an aha for another thread, but that will have to wait until after my trip giggle

As Sam would say......it's time for a grouphug And Poppy would say......you are all 'Greaties' ymd
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:06 am

At first I really didn't want to take away from Lorry's family because I had so many..now that I see so many family pictures and I won't be taking away from anyone I would like to move my pictures over here and have a staff member delete my post on the other one..hope that is ok because I am going to do it anyway giggle

Tiffany was named after the dog in Sims2 that walks around every once in a while by your Sims house lol..She is a twin.. born in the same bag as her brother..I helped deliver her and her brother..she is 6 years old and I have had her since she was 3 weeks old..my baby.. feeldaluv

Next is my oldest son Terry he's 35 years old:

This is Madysin, Terry's Daughter she just turned 8 years old

This is Terry and his son Evan, Even was just 2 in this picture and the first time he had ever been away from his mom for very long and he didn't know his dad very well then..Even is 3 now and a major handful lol

This next picture is Deanna, Madysin's mother and Madysin's half brother Aven; then Terry, Evan, and Madysin..Evan is Madysin's half brother as well..

Next is my other son John he is 33 year old and I walked in on him while he was sleeping and took this picture thlol

This is John, Tayshaun (Tay), and Frances..Tay is 14 here and a 17 year old girl was taking him to her Junior Prom..

Another picture of Tay in a tux

These are John & Frances two daughters: Taniya(8) and Tanaja(9)..Taniya is only 10 months younger than Tanaja..

This is Taniya and Tanaja in their last years Halloween Costume:

Here is my daughter Renee who is 31 and her two daughters Angelina (10) and Addison(9)

Here is another picture of them

Here is a picture of Ayden (12) Renee's son:

These are Renee's kids Ayden, Angelina, Addison

This is Frances's mom Linda and Taniya at Grandparents day at school..I'm the one taking the picture lol

This is Tanaja, Taniay, & Madysin

First I want to apologize for the way I look..didn't expect to take a picture with Tay in a tux..This is the way I dress around the house, sorry

Evan was starting to warm up to me the first time he was with us..I'm not dressed much better sorry..

Yes Lorry I am so glad you started this..you know I am always curious about what people look like on the internet specially if I like them..and sometimes you get a very big surprise lol..they are nothing like you thought they are..they are very much prettier and so different..so it is so cool to see everyone and their families..

Thank you Lorry inlove34

valentine1f

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:49 am

Tilly: It had been hectic at times, but it all worked out fine. Three of the five went to uni and some of the years overlapsed.... that was a difficult time for us. But they are all working now, and dad and I get some time to enjoy the fruit of our labours. Abi is two, then the boy will be born in December and we learnt that the youngest also fell pregnant ( a bit disappointed in this since she is not married ) but what can we do. Learnt yesterday that the due date is in March next year.

I always joked to say that we only need one grandchild from each, then we are indeed a very big family! Can you imagine having ten grandbabies!!! ohno

I enjoy that we get to know each other better. Poppy I love your pictures too, you are very beautiful. And your children!! Your son is quite handsome and your daughter takes after you. Beautiful.

Sam: I am glad you moved your photos to this thread. You and I are in the same boat.... one big happy family!
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:28 am

Thank you Anita :redrose:

Is it possible for you to delete my other posts..so I don't have to posts with a ton of kids danceani lol

valentine1f

Lorry

PostLorry on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:45 am

ROFL Sam you crack me up, and this thread is for everyone, it was never intended for just me.  Now we are altogether since you moved your family here
I have to say, before I saw you I did wonder if you had a broomstick and a wart on the end of your nose giggle
You were a very pleasant surprise inlove34

Anita I know how you feel about your youngest not being married, but believe me that will soon pass.  My youngest gave me the best gift ever in Bailey and they still aren't married!
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:27 am

I've moved your post Sam :girlie5:
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:23 am

Lovely pictures Marie! My husband loves his motorbike too! He calls her Kylie, lol.

Here are a few more of mine....

Me and my Hubby in Crete ( one of my favorite places!)

Me in the garden....

My hubby and Kylie, lol

My stepdaughter Hannah, and her 3 beautiful children. She got married earlier this year.

My stepdaughter Amy, who gets married in a month!

Me and my best friend.....

Florence getting her A level results....(far right)

Me and Florrie! This is one of my favorites, i think its really cute!

And how they grow up....Florence at her after exams party last weekend (left!)

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:10 am

Anita: I also like the cow pictures, now has begun to accompany his mother in the gene with the words that he must work, he has often bring an old cell phone as he walks and talks in sometimes doing so after his father.
Sam: I do not know if he ate up all the sausage card is taken at a truck show this weekend (I was home) and short on me, no, I would feel too bad then, because I've gone up a little too much weight when I was poor last year and not able to move around so much, all the others are so thin and fine so I would look like a grotesque monster, I promise, I took just one card on myself but was so sad when I saw it so I hope you and everyone else understands.
Anneke: Thank you, it's just moving here, it's quiet out here in the countryside / woods and the dog likes to run around in the woods when he thinks he owns it, we have an open gate as he comes and goes as he himself want, (old and stubborn)
Lisa: Thank you, I wish I can ride a motorcycle again (when I'm healthy enough again if I get it but I'm working on it)

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
poppy100
Forum Champion

Postpoppy100 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:11 am

Tilly'''' it's in one word enchanting to see you, how happy you are with your family
and wow your husband with his moterbike
I see you two been together over the landscape touring,
and somewhere to drink a glass of wine,
I think you're very peculiarly,
and I am glad that you have found true love
and three beautiful daughters
-----------------------------------------------------

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:55 pm

Wow, Lisa.. I was expecting you to really look more like your Avatar ohno what a pleasant surprise to see you so beautiful..:redrose: and your family is beautiful as well..I had an Uncle that rode Motorcycles he was my favorite Uncle..he let me ride with him all the time..when I spent 3 months with them when I was 13..

Lorry your funny, thlol

I do have a very long and pointed nose..when I smoke (yes I still smoke)shame if the cig goes out and when I relight it I tend to cross my eyes because I am afraid I will set my nose on fire..runcircle thlol

Oh tilly don't move it just delete it..don't really need 2 places with pictures..thank you summerba

valentine1f

Lorry

PostLorry on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:15 am

Tillyyyyyyyyyyy how wonderful to see your beautiful face and not a hair roller in sight! And your family are absolutely gorgeous. How quickly our children grow up crying I wish Florence all the best of luck for Uni rose2

Sam your description of having a cigi has me in fits of laughter laughloud

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:18 am

Well you think that is funny..when I relight I also put my lips out so the cig goes further out and away from my nose and I have burnt my lips doing that shame thlol

valentine1f

Lorry

PostLorry on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:05 am

ROFL OMG I am in hysterics, you are sooo funny :haha:

I am going to miss you!
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:08 am

Miss who Lorry...where you going runcircle you can't leave angry

valentine1f

alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:29 am

You all have such beautiful families and are lovely yourselves! inlove34

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:57 am

Well thank you Alouette..you can join by showing you and your family if you like :summer5:

valentine1f

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:48 am

Sam: I too had bursts of laughter.... I can see you in my mind's eye. My late grandmother used to cross her eyes too when she lit her cigi. She smoked until the day she died.... and she was then 94!

Tilly: You are indeed a stunning woman and you have a beautiful smile! I find it difficult to picture you in the hard world of psychology.
I love to see the bond you have with all your daughters. And Florence will always cherish you, I can see that you have a very special relationship.

Marie: I so understand how you feel. I am very camera shy too, since I also struggle a lot with my weight! Unfortunately for me it runs in the genes too, so I can just look at food at it goes straight to my hips! Maybe you can share us a glimpse of your face then? Would be lovely to meet you too!

Alouette, even though you may still feel shy and think that you don't know us very well yet, you are already part of this family. Feel free to share with us some pictures about your family.

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum