Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Towel RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Flip Flops RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Bikini by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

Animal Family Members

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 am

I love animals, where would we be without them.  They are so important as an extension of our families, in fact, I think most take over our households giggle

Jesse age 15, R.I.P. our little Princess. She was a human in the guise of a dog!

Then came Harry, who is now 3

He is such a sticky beak!  Always sticks his head through the stair railing to see what's going on bored

Bailey's dog Lucy, who is the cutest little girl I've ever seen
This picture was in a calendar at her local vet.....not sure what month she is

Lucy trying to snuggle up to me, giving me that puppy dog look.  And no, we didn't cut her ears off, she's  just being cute  :Spring3

My son's pride and joy P.D. Santos.......yes he's  a cop!

Santos at work.  If you google his name, ie Santos, West Australian Police, you can read about some of his arrests. He's still relatively young at only 2.

Santos chilling at the park.  He's such a lovely boy, so long as you don't break the law  :Spring3

And lastly, a nostalgia picture of me when I was about 18. I was always around horses, particularly standard bred.  I loved going to the races and working in stables.  Sorry about the quality of the picture, but at least you get the idea

:minicat:  polarhug  :Spring3  summerB15

poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postpoppy100 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:38 am

crying crying crying crying
Now I'm going to cry
this is so peculiarly!
lorry how you do it invent,,
in order to make these pages
I know you said that you went on vacation
that you're going to make a surprise for us
,, but I never expected this ohno love it''

Now we are going to see a lot of lovable animals
just wait and see
I just can not join
I have no pets
yes maybe if the house mouse is back on the cheese
I then quickly take a picture ... lol

Thank you dear lorry. you are a genius in everything :hearty:

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:16 am

Poppy: giggle the house mouse on the cheese!! How funny is that!!
And I agree, Lorry comes up with fun ideas, and new ways in which we could all interact!

Lorry: Beautiful animals! I have a very soft spot for the German Shepherd breed. We had two (at different times) The first, Sebastian von den Grunen Heide, was 10 when he died of a heart attack and the second died due to his stomach turning after he ate and ran around playing with another dog. What a shock for my son when he got home to find the dog lying there lifeless!!

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:59 am

My other family members:

Chelsea, enjoying herself "illegaly":

Chelsea and Ciska, who is 15 years old, sharing the bed:

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:52 pm

Poppy ROFL I love the idea of a mouse in the house, I would scream so loud!

aha Anita, so Chelsea is not allowed on THAT chair.....it doesn't stop them though, they just take over :coffee23:
See dogs do think they are human, just the way Chelsea is laying in her bed, while Ciska purrs on :minicat:

When I was younger I had 2 German shepherds, and belonged to a club where we would train our shepherds. It was so much fun.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:59 pm

How cute..I love these pictures..I will have to upload a few of how Tiffany sleeps.. giggle and show you both my son's dogs..in Adult diapers..when they are in heat ROFL we just cut a hole for the tail and then tape them on so they don't fall off thlol

Horses were my life when I was a kid..and still are in the form of nick knacks and stuffed horses and pictures..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:25 pm

ROFL OMG diapers, that so funny!
I've never seen adult nappies before shame

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:04 am

Give me a day or two and I will have them found and posted lol...Terry's dog and John's dog is about ready to go back in heat in the next few months..now John is going to breed his but Terry will have Adult Diapers on Shya..but I still have this last summers pictures somewhere..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:39 am

Lol..... diapers! Chelsea would sit and chew until she has the last piece off her body! She refuses to wear her coat in winter time.

Would love to see those photos sam!

Lorry: we had both our Shepherds trained as well.... they were both my oldest son's dogs. But they were then both still staying with us. Dante, the last dog, even spoke to us! Unfortunately I do not have any photos of them.... all were on a hard drive that crashed. I lost lots of precious photos due to that!
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:12 am

Our beloved animals.
Zack turned 10 years last summer

This is my daughter's dog that I fit quite often her name is Bella and will soon turn 6 years

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:40 am

Ah Marie, both are just gorgeous and very clever animals/children.

(I wonder who is doing the crossword puzzle..... another hobby of mine)
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:04 pm

both are so cute..I was wondering the same thing Anita giggle with the crossword puzzle..I am not that smart to do crossword puzzles.. shame thlol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:45 pm

:haha: I think Bella is doing the crossword, she looks smart to, and it looks like Zack has his eye on something.

Gorgeous babies Marie, thank you for showing us :Spring3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:47 pm

Will start you out with today's picture  whistle

This last pictures is a Racoon that decided to take over the Neighbor's house lol..they relocated it across the river

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:52 pm

Wow I've never seen a Racoon!
Rock and Daisy are beautiful looking dogs....do they grow much bigger?  They are are still so young :Spring3
Tiffany is adorable, not that I can see much of her, but I love it when dogs lay on their backs to sleep.
doggy2  Do you know how funny it looks to see a dog in a nappy........ ROFL

I remembered Sam, that my  son Daniel, put one of Bailey's nappy's on Lucy, just for fun, she was still only a baby

Ok my last pic of Lucy, I promise, it just that she's soooo cute

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:28 am

That Racoon is bigger than Tiffany..she weighs 12.2 pounds..she will be 7 October 5th..I have had her since she was 3 weeks old..the owners kept promising the pups to someone then would turn around and give them to someone else..so I took her and and she had been my life saver ever since..

Yes Rock and Daisy will get bigger..right now there isn't much room for them to run but John and I think that once they have a real yard to run in with a fence around it their muscle tone will get them bigger..I can't wait to see what their puppies will be like..we are hoping that the gene will take after Daisy..you can't see it but Rock as a white spot on his chest..both dogs are pure bred but no papers..and Daisy's father is massive..black faced Rottweiler..and very beautiful..on the family time thread you can see Tiffany there..

Your baby is so cute..and that diaper is funny...lol.. inlove34

Is that your husband holding your baby

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:35 am

One would think that it's Bella and it was a funny picture laughloud but it's one of my favorite chores to solve crossword puzzles. In Sweden, the most common image crosswords and that's the ones I like best.
Sam: You have very nice dogs, what is the breed them? It's a bit unusual to see dogs with cropped tails because in Sweden is prohibited long ago, in the beginning it was a little strange to see some breeds with long tails. And diapers on dogs, I have never heard of. Bella has protective when she is bleeding but it is simply to avoid blood everywhere.
Lorry: Your dog is so cute.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:50 pm

It's a shame you don't have the papers for Rock and Daisy because you could make a lot of money through breeding, they are very expensive to buy here.

Sam that is my son holding Lucy....he does look a lot like my hubby though (without the grey hair)

I thought you could get a pill for a female dog that hasn't been sterilised

alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:20 pm

I have a few of my furry children to share with you!

First, this is my soul cat Hatter. He is a dog in a cat's body so I get the best of both worlds with him. He's large and in charge. I have two other kitties but they are harder to get photos of. giggle

This beauty is my first rescue and my dog soulmate. His name is Hodge and he's a flat coat retriever. He's about 11 years old now.

This is Hodge with my sister's big lug, a St. Bernard named Bob.

:Spring3

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Alouette you have beautiful pets. I love the last pic, they are just so cute. When I was little I always had a cat, but as I grew I found dogs far more interesting. They are very loyal, I think that's what I love most about them.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:15 pm

Marie--they are Rottweilers they are a German breed..now a days I think the US is the only country that cuts the tail off..they look better without the tail..you just cut it off when they are born and it don't hurt like when boys are born and you sermonize them..that hurts worse..

The diapers we put on Daisy because she was just a puppy and we didn't want her to get bred yet..she will be about ready the next time she goes in heat..she won't be 2 but it will be close enough..we didn't want Shya to get bred either so we put a diaper on her as well...also we didn't want all that blood dripping around the house lol..

We have not been able to find dog diapers for large breed dogs only for small breed like Tiffany..and smaller..so we had to find something and went with adult diapers/pull ups..

Lorry, Rock costs $350.00 and Daisy $250.00 John will still be able to sell them for about $300.00 to $500.00 each..he only wants to breed them once then get them fixed..the next ones will be papered and he would be able to sell them for a lot more..

A pill for what..we don't want to sterilize them..will get them fixed when the times comes..

alouette you have beautiful babies..and your cat looks so mean giggle

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Sam I mean a pill for a female dog when it goes on heat. Maybe they don't do that anymore
Rottys have their tail docked here as well, although I know with some breads you are now not allowed to do it.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:27 pm

I don't know if they do here or not..you mean like a birth control pill..I don't know.

I wasn't for sure..John told me that Rotty's only get their tails docked off just in the US..I will have to let him know that..cool

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:31 pm

Well I am just guessing, but Rottys are very popular here and I have never seen one with a tail.
Yes I mean birth control

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Oh you can still get these pills, but they come with side affects

http://dogtime.com/dog-health/spay-neuter/5188-birth-control-faq-osborne

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum