Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. There is an issue with Photobucket: Can all members please replace missing images or the posts will have to be deleted. Thank you! Voting for June B.A.D Contest is now open. Closing date for voting is July 24th. Come and vote for your winner! Issue 2 of Bloom magazine is now out. Go and take a look!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Hello
Today at 9:16 am by tilly

» What's the history of your avatar?
Today at 9:02 am by Freeasabird

» Never Enough CC!!
Today at 8:54 am by Freeasabird

» How Realistic Do You Want It?
Today at 8:46 am by Freeasabird

» The Sims 4 Without Cheating
Today at 8:30 am by Freeasabird

» Happy Birthday Crissi
Today at 8:12 am by szanne7000

» Happy Birthday poppy100
Today at 8:07 am by szanne7000

» A Tour Of Chicklet's RL House
Today at 8:04 am by szanne7000

» Hello
Today at 5:18 am by Easter01

» Help with Mods Folder
Today at 4:47 am by szanne7000

» A Challenge For TJ
Today at 3:50 am by szanne7000

» What's It Like Where You Live?
Today at 3:46 am by szanne7000

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 19/7 2017
Today at 3:44 am by szanne7000

» How Did You Discover The Sims?
Today at 3:34 am by szanne7000

» Word association
Today at 3:32 am by szanne7000

Whats new?

TS4: Rug Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Wicker Chair Conversion by Anidup

TS4: House by Oldbox

TS2-TS4 Conversion by Chicklet

TS4: Painting RC's by Crissi

TS4: Painting RC's Anidup

TS4: Masculine curtain recolours by Chicklet

TS4: B.A.C Espresso room recolours by Anidup

TS4: Wicker conversions by Chicklet

TS2: Sim by Maryann

TS4: Farmhouse Chic by Chicklet

TS4: Painting Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Bedding Recolors by Anidup

TS4: Wallpapers by Anidup

TS4: Recolors of EA Maxis Poster

TS4: RC Lounge set by Oldbox

S4: Curtain RC by Oldbox

TS2-TS4: Suza loft plant by Anidup

TS4: Sweet Tea Porch Set by Chicklet

TS4: Sunday Morning by Tilly

TS4: Candice Olson Bette Lounge conversion by Anidup

TS4: Blue shores sitting room by Chicklet

TS4: Jopes Little Deco Sign by Anidup

TS4: Laundry Days by Chicklet

TS4: Clairmont kitchen Island by Chicklet

TS4: Freestyle Living Room by Chicklet

TS2: Violetta by Maryann

TS4: Wall Decals by Oldbox

TS4: Recolor by Chicklet

TS4: Landmark paintings by Tilly

>

What Other Games Do You Play

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:04 pm

I do not play that much other games. But I'm like Hidden Object game. Since I play RollerCoaster Tycoon 2. As with sims I started with the one I have tried number three too but it was not as good .. We also have an old Sega Mega Drive and it was there that Sonic was the big favorite.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Renee: It seems like if you are into simming..... you will find friends here who do a lot of other stuff as well. I love crossword puzzles, I love to read and when the bug bites can read up to two books over a weekend, I love knitting.....but lately I am getting arthritis in my fingers and can not do a lot of knitting anymore, I love to do cross stitching and have quite a number of huge framed embroideries in my house, I love to work on the furniture in my doll house, and let's see....... the most time spent is still on the sims. giggle

Sam: I am so glad you understand what we all do, and once you get the hang of it you will enjoy the diversity you have with different content.... never getting tired of any of them!

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Renee, I forgot about Build-a-Lot..omgosh..I love that game but boy that stresses me out sometimes because it is timed..I have never gotten through it..

I bought the first one..on my Computer it has Build-a-Lot 2..but if I can't get through one then I won't start 2.. giggle

I might download that again and see if I can get through level 1 lol..

I started making folders on my desktop and slowly will get things moved over to them..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ~Community
My Tumblr
Lorry
VIP Member

PostLorry on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:13 am

I used to love knitting, and I always had crossword books. I like to read, only when my husband is home, he doesn't like the light on when I come to bed angry

I also play Candy Crush, Hidden Objects, Bingo just to name a few more giggle

Sam I don't play Farmville on my computer.......and I don't like Facebook pull hair out   There's always too much going on and I get very confused with it.   One time a friend got annoyed with me because I hadn't responded to a message from her.  I had, only I sent the message to myself

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:16 am

That's funny Lorry thlol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
VIP Member

PostLorry on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:29 am

LOL how did I know that would make you laugh giggle3

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:46 am

It was funny you sent a message to yourself thlol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:31 am

computersmi I may have sent myself a message a time or two. No comment. giggle

songib67

Postsongib67 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:02 am

Lorry, There is a little light you can put on the puzzle book that only you can see.
Sam, Have you tried fix-it-up-kate? I have all three games and have mastered them all but, I still play a game or 2 before bed.
I have gotten through all the build a lots except the last one... I finally gave up. I think there is one that is not timed
I am in a meetup group for knitters and they meet several times a week at Panera's.They have meetup's all over for all sorts of thing. There are over 100 people in the group. The woman who started it , her husband comes and seranades us with his uke.
I have a terrible time with my hands now. I made seven afghans in a row and my hands have never been the same. It hurts but, i have been knitting since I was seventeen.
Anidup, I used to have 5 dollhouses before the Sims began... I built a lot of my stuff as well.
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:11 am

No never heard of the fix it up kate??

I haven't knitted since I was a kid..my hands would work right with all those small things..and my eyes aren't as good as they used to be..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
VIP Member

PostLorry on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:57 am

Renee I do have a little light for reading, but I can't seem to find it anywhere :glassgran:

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:24 am

Lorry: So just as our men are, my husband does not like that I turn on the light to read so I only do it when I'm myself (The dog does not care) I have tried with a little lamp that can attach to the book but it does not work when my eyesight is too poor.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
songib67

Postsongib67 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Sam, I got my games from Gamehouse online a long time ago. Those two are my favs.
Lorry, Bookstores carry those little lights and I have also seen them in the $1.00 stores.
I love the hidden object mystery games to they are so much fun!
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Seems the Simmers here have more in common then we all thought! I don't knit but I do make quilts on occasion (quilting and crafting is something I really enjoy doing with my mom). The last I made was a quilt made of triangles of my goddaughter.

I was going through a box yesterday and found my disc of this game (I'm a history buff and was slightly obsessed with the ship for the longest time when I was younger): 

There's another version floating around online that is a hidden object game. I played both so many times there wasn't any mystery left. giggle

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:17 pm

I have a Hidden Object Game with a ship..and I love it..I still haven't mastered it..or any of them really..

Oh girls I did it..I got 2 tickets..one's the Powerball-5 numbers and 1 Powerball number..and Mega Millions-5 numbers..cost me $3..not sure when either one is played will find out and check the numbers..I can't do it every week but once a month will do this..one of these days I plan on winning thlol

grouphug

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:35 pm

Let me know when you're playing every month and I'll send you good vibes.   f

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:01 pm

We need all the luck we can get lol..as soon as I can I will look up the day it plays.. NewY4

I'm not much on good luck charms..but I did find a penny heads up the other day.. giggle

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:43 am

Didn't win the Powerball..but did get one number and the powerball..I think that is $2 I get back so broke even..will have to check this weekend..to see if I even got that..

Tomorrow is the Mega Million and over $41 million so let's see what happens with that..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
songib67

Postsongib67 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:30 am

I play the Arizona pick twice a week. Costs me $8.00 a month. I feel that it is worth it if I win. I don't smoke or drink so this is my one vice. Any good vibes would be much appreciated!
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:36 am

I smoke been smoking off and on since I was 9 years old..I'm 55 now..but went from 8 cartons a month to 3 cartons..so I feel I'm doing pretty good..and I know the manager to a convenient store and get $10 off each carton lol..he's leaving so I hope the new manager will give me the same deal..

I will probably have a cig in my hands when I die..shame I don't normally play the lottery but I want to meet a lot of people on here so started playing the Powerball and Mega Million once a month..

One of these days I might win and that would bring a dream come true...well 3 dreams getting my kids a home of their own, helping my sister with her place getting it paid off and then meeting everyone on here.. flirty

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
songib67

Postsongib67 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:45 am

Sam, I started smoking when I was 14.. Used to steal a pack from my moms carton. Everyone smoked in those days.I smoked for 20 years and then in 1987 I quit cold turkey. I chewed gum and snacked on chips. I vowed never to put another cigarette in my hand and almost 30 years and 40 lbs later I have kept my word. It was one of the best things I ever accomplished.
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:58 am

Proud of you Renee.. claphands1

I continue because I won't allow the government and the doctors tell me what I can or cannot do giggle when the doctors start lecturing me on my smoking I get a cig out put it in my mouth and lighter and walk out.. when the government tells me I can't smoke I smoke anyway..like on the hospital or doctor properties..I just go to the end of the street or away from the doors lite up a smoke and watch the door for the security thlol then I just start walking real slow the opposite direction..when they show up..or go to the top of the hospital parking and smoke up there..specially when I was in the hospital..lol

I have tried to quit before the government stepped in to ban smoking in the bars and things like that..and I didn't smoke when I was pregnant with the kids..and I don't smoke in the house anymore that is the reason I went down on how many cartons I smoke..that helps..

I'm one of those people don't tell me what I can or can not do..when it is legal to do it..like I think it Columbia, MO you can't smoke in city limits..omgosh..give me a break..I smoke anyway..

Government don't want you to smoke but they sell the cigarettes for the tax money..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:21 pm

I am no saint..... but I am so glad that I never started smoking! I do not consume alcohol and I have never and will never experiment with drugs.

I do eat a lot of sweet stuff and that is not good for my weight or my health!! giggle

My husband did smoke, luckily never in our house, but he quit 16 years ago. I was so happy about that. Now he also eats too much sweet stuff! laughloud

I never stepped out of line as a child.... had loving but very strict parents. My two younger brothers were the rebellions in our family, but fortunately they have both calmed down and have lovely families now.

Sam: my dear dear friend..... I hope you win a little every time..... at least to cover your expenses!!
songib67

Postsongib67 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Sam, I meant to sing praises to you for cutting back so much on your smoking... I know it is not easy
to do. So very proud of you!
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:00 pm

It's ok Renee I know what you ment lol..

Smoking is my only bad habit I have left..stopped drinking in 2009..don't gamble unless it's the lottery once a month now..don't party, go to bars or anything like that anymore..Never did drugs..

for the Lottery Anita it's only $3 a month..

It would be easy to get to 300-400 plus in weight if I stopped smoking..since I don't leave the house much..I don't eat much usually once a day..then it's a couple of sandwiches or a small bowl of left overs..unless I have to when my sugar gets low..and a few munchies in the evening..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum