Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Towel RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Flip Flops RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Bikini by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 18 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postpoppy100 on Wed May 10, 2017 2:20 pm

Anidup.. I can understand that very well 
That you have a gate
And that's all right too
Because security is very important when it comes to it
Sorry to ask you anidup
But is there already news about vicky
Is she okay?

I also had another question  dear staff  
It is about the thumbs
Sometimes i forget to click it,
And then think''... oh yes I have to click on
And then I go back to the page to click on the thumbs
But what was my question now,
I wondered Or there's a link coming under the post
so Which you can see who gave a thumb
Something like they also have at pearlsims
I just asked that .. stupid question "" maybe  

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed May 10, 2017 5:58 pm

You are so funny girl..omgosh..here is my daily smile and giggles still laughing over your post poppy..

that smiley always gets me to smiling when you use it..

No there is no way of knowing who clicked on the thumbs up or down.. or at least I dont' think there is a way..

No question is stupid..you know better than that you funny and cute girl.

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed May 10, 2017 7:13 pm

OMGosh..John has one of the most laziest dogs I have ever known..or it just don't want to go back in it's cage..I don't know..

For me once he lays down it takes everything I have to get him up and in the house..I have to put a leash on him and he literately will be pulled through the grass and concrete..instead of getting up and walking on his own..when that don't work I have to pick his butt up then the front end and make him stand up..

Now with John all he has to do is start walking over to him and Beast will get up and move..
I am soooooo tired now from just that..I will get a new picture of him here soon and show you how much he has grown..
Daisy is off her heat thank heavens on that..Rock has lost so much weight and even Daisy has lost a little bit she was over weight by 7 pounds anyway..but she is not pregnant this round..maybe next round I think will be in September..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu May 11, 2017 1:04 am

Hi Everyone :D

I've been cc finding to do my JFF for Round 5 for DOTY... then, of course, I had to rename and merge it all. I've built the shell and plan on laying things out today. We'll see how far I get decorating it.

The cool thing is I have PowerPoint and it has a cool option to turn images black and white, so I have no need to fuss with Photoshop! Yeah :D

I posted pictures from my last two rounds on my Tumblr. So, all caught up with that.

I've been sleeping more regularly and adjusting to the news from my neurosurgeon about the neurogenic claudication syndrome (it is from the nerve arachnoiditis, so can't fix it without making the other worse, lol).

I'm glad to see you back, Anneke <3 and that we are all living our lives and sharing with each other. You all give me something good to look forward to every day <3 <3 <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu May 11, 2017 1:17 am

OMGosh..we have new neighbors and they are trouble with a CAPITAL T..drama, drunks, liers and thieves..John knows them and they moved across from him..John told me if I have any problems with them then I am on my own because they have a lot of family here and most of them have been in prison..and I WILL be killed..no if's and or but's..they have family that live right across the street..bad news..

I am really starting to stress out and have anxiety attacks..and they haven't even moved in..We have got to get out of here one way or the other..

Apparently the landlord don't care who lives here as long as he is getting his money..

I am going to concentrate on my walls..so I don't start crying right now..I'm starting to really shake..

I'm glad you are still going to work on the Doty Suzanne..I look forward to your next round..even though it is JFF

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu May 11, 2017 1:19 am

Breathe, Sam...

...you do not have to involve yourself with anyone you don't want to.

Make a plan, okay?

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu May 11, 2017 1:25 am

This apartment building is very small..2 people can get up and down the stairs on either side..it's like 3 very small steps or less to the apartment across from each other except for mine which is in the basement..but the laundry room is right next to me..so I have got to get our stuff somehow in the 2 small storage spaces that have doors and locks..will be doing that tomorrow or late tonight if I can't sleep..I know I will be throwing some things away just because lol..I don't really need them anymore but John has his lawn mower and weed eater and 2 bikes, a smoker, and a BBQ grill that have to be locked up..I may just move my stuff in the smallest bedroom and put John's things in each of the storage places with locks..I have one lock right now..but will have 2 when the stupid landlord gets another lock for the basement itself..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Thu May 11, 2017 2:08 am

Wha .. I'm still logged in ...  autumn_18

And there is much to read again
I Read it first,
And then I have something to post
And I have, think of my friend broomie post

Until later... whopa whopa .... music1

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu May 11, 2017 10:17 am

Suzanne, we will miss you too much if you were not to be around anymore! It is a shocker for me to learn that you are still suffering other illnesses! I sincerely hoped that with the implant you would have an easier life.
I do not have a clue however what it is you described, but the wording alone gives me the idea that it may be quite painful?!

Sam, stick your head into your pc and forget about the nasty neighbours! You can thus escape to a world of your own!

Have a lovely day Cherries!
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Thu May 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Sam .. lovepaint
Do not try to get too much in touch with those new neighbors,
Then you can not do anything with their problems
Just leave them on the left sam. pleace!!!..    sneaking

And thank you for explaining
Of the thumbs 

And, as we cherry's, we will stay "" friends forever, no matter what  bigsmile

And I see that we have a new chat box ..
Haha .. Tilly thinks we're not talking enough yet   sisters

love you Tilly...haha..  music1

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu May 11, 2017 2:45 pm

I just saw the chat box as well! Posted a quick sentence there.
LOL Poppy, for your comment flowerpower
Will be fun to see what we will be able to say in short sentences only!
Tilly! You are full of surprises!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu May 11, 2017 4:56 pm

oh my daily smile and giggle from poppy.. :bonjour: : she always brings a smile to my face
Yes on the chatbox...I have been talking to myself on there for 2 days now.. impatient
And yes again poppy we will be BFF's forever
What is going on Suzanne..did I miss something..what is wrong..are you leaving us..no way runcircle

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Thu May 11, 2017 7:39 pm

The chatbox is now at the bottom of the page. Noone has been talking to me, lol. I still want a different chatbox, but they are hard to find. There are many out there that anyone can post in, and that would not be good for spam and security here. The hunt goes on.....
Avalanche

PostAvalanche on Thu May 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Hi Cherries,

I didn't log in for quite a while. The reason is, that we've decided to close our forum Sims Marktplatz and are currently moving our downloads to a blog, but we can't keep everything .
I lost my interest in Sims and the community totally. Sad but true after almost 10 years. I guess, I'll be around now and then but for now it's goodbye!

Thanks to everybody here for your kindness!
thau
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Thu May 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Avalanche...  omy.. but if it's not bring you happynes anymore ,, I cant totaly understand it

dear Avalache my I thank you fore al the Good I have found on your Forum all these years

I hope you dond stay away to long,, and that we time in time see you again    bigghug

bfly    You have a Good live  Dear Avalanche .. and a muts and lots of love    bfly

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu May 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Oh Avalanche that is sad to hear..can you talk to tilly to see if she can host here..I am really going to miss you..
I hope you at least pop in now and then to say hi and let us all know how you are doing..
Good luck with whatever you choose to do..and hope that one of these days you come back to the Simming world summerB7

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu May 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Avalanche, we will surely miss in our community. But I also understand that if you are done with sims there might be something else out there for you.
Please do visit us every now and then just to say hi and tell us how you are.

But, I must say it is always sad if our great creators decide to move on!
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu May 11, 2017 10:59 pm

Oh, Martina, I am sorry to hear that... I love Sims Marktplatz! I do understand, though <3

Anita, Sam, No... I'm not leaving. I am just working to absorb the finality of my doctor's statements and how they affect me and my living circumstances. It is both good and bad news. Good, in that there is no more wondering if there is more they can do. There isn't. It is bad in that the one thing I could still do, walk, is no longer something I can do. I was able to walk as a form of exercise. Now, it is no longer available to me.

You can look up the medical terminology to understand - it is too much for me to type, lol :D

I'm willing to answer specific questions, while I work through how to accommodate this in my life. It actually helps me, I promise <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu May 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Oh no Suzanne..that is terrible news..sometimes I worry if I fall or something like that if I would wind up in a wheel chair..that scares me to death..
So all that you went through with that thing being put in your back is not working..?? omgosh girl..

We have serous storms headed our way..Springfield has tornado warning and watches out which is South West of us..and most of Southern Missouri is going to get hit hard tonight..I am hoping that most of that goes around us..but that weather map is saying different..but I hope I am wrong on that..

In the 70's today and tomorrow then at least through Wednesday next week in the 80's..with no rain in site..

Have a great day, evening, night everyone..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri May 12, 2017 1:34 am

Hi everybody! Taking tonight to catch up on that's been going on. I have been a busy little bee in RL working, going to the gym and working on a new mini-set. (Which is now done, zipped, uploaded and posted! So yayyy! That's why I have time to read everything.)

Sam - Please don't mess with your neighbors, just ignore them, stay out of their way, and bite you tongue if you find your mouth wanting to start running! I find that's the best thing to always do, rant and rave and bitch at home to yourself , the dogs, the walls, the TV or to us! LOL

Suzanne - I'm so sorry to hear your health is not good. You seem so upbeat and energetic that I would have never known. I don't know everything you've been going thru but I'll have my daughter pray for you (she's very religious).

Avalanche - Not sure if you'll be on to read this or not, and I never got the opportunity to know you but I have frequented your forum many times and it will be missed by the community for sure. I do understand about losing interest in something tho, I was the same way when it came to Second Life. I was a DJ, a club owner, and a store owner/creator for a long long time (about 7 years) and logged on every single evening. I took a break from it last year and that's how I came to be creating for the sims. I love to create but didn't like the pressure "having to be logged into the game and feeling guilt if I didn't go support my staff. I wish you the very best in whatever path life takes you!

Poppy - TYSM for the Friend Request! I didn't forget you, I just haven't had a lot of time to devote to being online so I wanted to make sure I thanked you properly! And, I loved your homemade pickles pic, btw!

And, I wondered what the chat box thing was when I logged on tonight. Now I know! That'll be very cool! I did open it, but it echoed "Hellloo-Helloo-Helloooo" when I was in because I was all alone! LOL

Ok, enough running my mouth for now, time to read up on some posts!

Have a wonderful night/day everyone!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri May 12, 2017 1:40 am

You are going to be another funny one TJ rofl301
I know about that Chatbox..nobody is used to it yet on here..and I have been on there for 2 days now talking to myself lol..maybe one of these days everyone will get on there together..
I like it better if it was open at the bottom of the page..like mine is..that way when you scroll down in the morning to see who is online then you see if anyone is in the chatbox..maybe when tilly gets back she will see this post and change it whistle

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri May 12, 2017 8:41 am

Sam - the spinal cord stimulator is working; however, it only reduces my pain levels (from 8s, 9s, and 10s down to 4s, 5s, and 6s). It does not correct the nerve damage, nor does it fix the claudication syndrome nor the nerve arachnoiditis.

While they could possibly do something with the claudication syndrome, that would require more surgery and that would only make the arachnoiditis worse which is the cause of the claudication.

LOL... I can't catch a break. All the surgeries were an attempt at workarounds for the original nerve damage - to slow down the deterioration :/

TJ - I'm a 100% disabled veteran. My original injury happened while on active duty back in 1980 when I was 17. Life happens. I adjusted then, and then again in 2006 when things blew up. I'll adjust again. I just need time <3

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Fri May 12, 2017 10:59 am

Suzanne, that is just awful news. I had really hoped things would improve for you. It does take time to adjust to such news and begin to accept it, and can be very hard. Look after yourself sweetie, I'm thinking of you summerB7
The chatbox is indeed a work in progress. I'm trying new things so nothing is fixed about it at the moment. Ive been shown a lovely little bit of coding which just might make me happy with the chatbox...... :summerB8:
Anyone having issues with the slider at the top of the forum? (irritating, don't like it, slows the pc etc?)
I'm away for a long weekend, so back Monday night.....
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Fri May 12, 2017 11:37 am

Good morning my dear friends   ... 

Zsanne .. i know you are doing well for yourself
But your body does not want to work with you
That's terrible
Zsanne I wish you the best, that, you know, my dear friend  feeldaluv

Sam. I know, the sun is getting closer every year
I'm afraid of the future    scared

Chicklet  .. ohh you are such a sweetheart too   slowdance
Of course I want you as a friend
That is a whole honor
  It's good that I've asked you
Because then I found out that I lost my best friend Broomie in the friends list

And the chatbox .. ohh my god i have not been there yet
But then I will talk to myself too
Whaa .. and I do that all day already at home.. funny2
And then I say to myself myself
A crazy one is never alone  haha...  thlol

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri May 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Poppy! you are funny!! Your comment made me think of my parents..... my mom used to mumble to herself about a lot of things, and it sometimes frustrated my dad. When he asked her why she kept on doing that.... she said she did it because she wanted good answers. So... not crazy at all! laughing1 funny2

Page 18 of 44 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum