Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. Please vote for your May BAD Winner. Voting is now open! Voting closes on 28th May.
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Good Morning everyone!
Today at 8:18 pm by poppy100

» Family Time
Today at 8:09 pm by poppy100

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 8:04 pm by Broomhilda61

» Hobbies and Interests? Collections?
Today at 7:33 pm by Broomhilda61

» Howdy Everyone
Today at 6:13 pm by tilly

» Hiya!
Today at 6:12 pm by tilly

» Animal Family Members
Today at 6:02 pm by Broomhilda61

» Star a forum! Just for you.
Today at 5:26 pm by Broomhilda61

» Gday =)
Today at 2:56 pm by Crissi

» Love the Sims4
Today at 2:54 pm by Crissi

» TS4 Rant?
Today at 2:53 pm by Resa

Today at 2:49 pm by Crissi

» Lorry's Living Room
Today at 12:56 pm by anidup

» Tahoe´s album Sims 2 "Updated 25/5 2017"
Today at 12:51 pm by anidup

» Easter01's Father Michael's Saga
Today at 12:34 pm by szanne7000

Whats new?

TS4: Blue shores sitting room by Chicklet

TS4: Jopes Little Deco Sign by Anidup

TS4: Laundry Days by Chicklet

TS4: Clairmont kitchen Island by Chicklet

TS4: Freestyle Living Room by Chicklet

TS2: Violetta by Maryann

TS4: Wall Decals by Oldbox

TS4: Recolor by Chicklet

TS4: Landmark paintings by Tilly

>

TS2: Zebra wall mural by Broomhilda

TS4: Straight out of Streatham paintings by Tilly

TS4: Vintage Bus Blinds by Tilly

TS2: Grey is the new black by Chicklet

TS4:4 Tile wall decal mesh by Anidup

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

poppy100
Forum Champion
Total Awards : 2
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postpoppy100 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:26 am

Good morning, cherry's
How did anyone have their mother's day?
Have you all had a nice day?

Do you know what I've had for Mother's Day?
My son came to me with a mega sandwich of hamburger
With a big kiss
Is not that apart .. lol    eating!
I had said to him
I do not need anything for Mother's Day
Because I'm still painting
But I really feel very fond of him that he did that,  feeldaluv  Also a tipi's boys thing to do   thlol

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
poppy100
Forum Champion

Postpoppy100 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:31 am

hellowave  Tilly... did you have a good time at the wedding?     danceG

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon May 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi Poppy, and all the other cherries!
I had a great day, with my husband, son and his girlfriend.
She cooked for us and I saw to the dessert!
It was a lovely but very cold and rainy day.

Today is still as cold..... and I do not like to have aheater on in my office, but today I am rethinking my decision! It is just too cold not to geet heat from somewhere!

You must all have a great day.
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Mon May 15, 2017 1:36 pm

Good morning all my BFF Family
You can keep that cold down there Anita giggle and I am glad you had a great time with your family.. danceG
poppy I am glad your son came by and brought you some food..and a kiss..  flirty  you have to eat sometime lol..can't wait to see what your house looks like after you have painted it...
I have 3 fans running in the living room..just to warm without them..going to get into the 80's till I think Thursday..then down into the 70's with rain..

Have a great day everyone..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:14 pm

I forgot to mention earlier..that Tay my oldest grandbaby turned 16 today..omgosh..this is John's son..I asked him if he felt older and he said no..I said wait till you turn 50 or older lol..John is having Tay's party next Saturday..Tay wants to go bowling..then BBQ after but we are supposed to get thunderstorms that day..so we will see..
Hotter than blazes out no breeze at all..in the 80's..trying not to put the air conditioner back in the window..just using 3 fans in the living room..that is where I eat, sleep and play anyway lol...
Friday is the last day of School here..they get out around 1 pm..going to be a long weekend lol

valentine1f

poppy100
Forum Champion

Postpoppy100 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:14 pm

Anidup .. that's so sweet of your son's girlfriend
Can she cook well !?
That's handy to know 
Because then you know your son is in good hands
AND and .. then he does not have to go to his mother at dinner time .. lol  giggle
I'm glad for you that you have had a nice mother day Anidup.. summerB7

Sam ... yes I was happy with that hamburger
Because I had no puff more that time to cook
So that worked out .. lol
I wish it was Mother's Day every week .. eating!    haha WHOOooo ...lol  

Well i'm ready to whit the living room
I just made it white
I thought all those colors in this little room will be too busy  hmmm
I have put my bank today by the rubbish,
So I only have my dining room... whaahha   bored
But I'm going to look for a new bank soon
Pffffff I'm laying on bed now, and I'm completely demolished, but not tired  ~~do you know that Feeling !!?? 

Soon we will skype again and then you can see how it has become the room,, ok sam

I hope it will get cooler with you soon
For that heat'' You are boiled in this way it for a while    rainyday  haha  When it's raining I hear you singing from happiness I think

I         too When it's warm   ..  hugsss  summerB7

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Mon May 15, 2017 10:17 pm

lol..yes we will Skype again when you get it all done so I can see what it all looks like at once lol :Spring2
Sometimes I wished it rained every day..but then when it rains I wish it wouldn't..
Yes I know what you mean by being demolished but not to tired..

valentine1f

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Mon May 15, 2017 11:36 pm

I've got to go lay down..my legs and knees are killing me..I will be back on here later
poppy I hope you are still on here when I get back on..
~hugs and smiles my dear BFF Family~

valentine1f

poppy100
Forum Champion

Postpoppy100 on Mon May 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Ahhh .. sam take your rest,  consol1
no I'm not there anymore than,
but Tomorrow again
I'm going to sleep as well, it's almost 1 o'clock in the night
Till tomorrow my dear friend,
take care of yourself  lovepaint

szanne7000
Elite Member

Postszanne7000 on Tue May 16, 2017 11:32 am

I had a lovely breakfast in bed - scrumptious omelet, pancakes, and bacon - coffee and orange juice <3 All my young men contributed and we had a wonderful late morning conversation.

It was warm here, too, Sam.

I hope everyone found joy in the day summerB7

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Tue May 16, 2017 12:53 pm

In Svergie we celebrate Mother's Day last Sunday in May, I usually get scratchcards because they know I like them.
Yesterday I finally got rid of my stitches so now I can finally sit back again the first Jamie said "Grandmother can you sit on the floor now and play?"
I can not expose the scars for sunshine in a year and must continue to tape the scars for six months to change my patch every two weeks, but I can do it myself.
But this cost a little more than I had imagined. That I had to pay for the survey, I understand and the surgery also, but that one has to pay to remove the stitches I think is strange for where he is not a choice, I know there are those who remove them for just that reason.
Now I'm waiting for answers if the skin change was dangerous or not, also did mammography on Friday as I'm also waiting for answers from.
All women in Sweden between the ages of 30 and 74 are called on a regular basis, and they are also called on gynecological cell tests on a regular basis.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue May 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Oh my Marie, does that mean you have no choice in the matter??
I know it is good to have those tests done, and I do mine as well, but it is my choice to do so.
I will keep on praying that for you the results of all the tests will be positive.
Medical care in South Africa is one of the most expensive commodities to have.
And you have to pay up front, or you will not be treated.
Fortunately I have a medical aid, and that helps a lot, but if you don't have..... and to go to a state hospital is not something one would consider unless you have absolutely no other choice.
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Tue May 16, 2017 6:27 pm

poppy..I am glad you didn't wait up for me..I never did get back on..sorry girl
Suzanne..it seems your boys spoil you rotten lol..and I am glad there are still guys out there like that..
Marie..I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day..I'm glad your stitches are out..and I know keeping that area clean and away from the sun is very important..and yes it will get whiter than the rest of you only because it's not exposed to the sun..but once you can get it in the sun..keep an eye on it..so it don't burn..just small amounts of sun at a time..sooner or later it will get the same color as the rest of you..
Anita..how is your daughter doing..have you gotten any new back yet..

Here in the states if you are on Disability you automatically get Medicare..and SSI which is a Supplement for Disability you can get Medicaid..so I get both.and nothing comes out of my pocket except a small amount for copays on the medications..which usually runs me less than $5 a month..
And with your job if you can you get insurance if you can afford it.
Now kids under the age of 18 get Medicaid..usually...I'm glad of that
John has no insurance..he has tried everything..he don't qualify for Medicaid..and he's not disabled so he can't get Medicare..and that stupid Obama Care was a joke..it was going to cost John $400 a month for that..who can afford $400 a month..for insurance..don't get me started on that mess..
So if John has to go to the Doctor he has to pay up front..and then on top of that the other day he had to go..and the Doctor had him do a drug test..ok why??? and since John had no Tylenol 3 in his system..he accused him of selling it..omgosh..
I just dare the Doctor to accuse me of that tomorrow..when I go in..we have the same Doctor..and he is the best here in Boonville..all the other doctors are quacks..
I will be filing a complaint on the Doctor if he accuses me of selling or using..I will let you know on that tomorrow..

Stupid flies..they won't leave me alone lol..

I have a mouse in the house now...I found some droppings a week ago but I thought they were just dirt..didn't think anything of it..until yesterday..and omgosh..they were all over my kitchen table..I had to take everything off and wash the table with bleach..
So I took everything off the table..stupid fly lol..and then this morning I didn't find any on the table but I found one turd in a skillet on my counter..so that means all the dishes I washed yesterday has to be rewashed with bleach today...and if there is one there is more and if there is more then there is a family..
I don't have much money but I'm going to the store after the Doctor's appointment tomorrow..
I take pictures of all the bugs and mouse turds..that is all my phone is holding right now over 150 pictures so far since I have lived here..and some of them are from John's place..

As you can tell I'm not a happy camper today..sorry..stupid fly...how do they know you don't have flyswatter in your hand..then they disappear when you have on in your hand lol..
Sorry about all the drama today just had to get that off my chest..I will be better once I start my CC shopping again lol..

valentine1f

poppy100
Forum Champion

Postpoppy100 on Tue May 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Sam.. a mouse!!!..    thlol  you must get it out.. before there comes many more''', sam  music1

Tahoe... I wihs I could do something for you  ... please take care of yourself.. lovepaint

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Tue May 16, 2017 7:23 pm

There is my happy place..and my daily smile and laugh sisters lol thank you poppy..and I will come tomorrow..swear

valentine1f

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Tue May 16, 2017 7:47 pm

I just took John's dogs out and then at the exact same time..the dumpster guy shows up..that was a mess trying to get 3 dogs out of the way of that huge truck..and keeping them out of the way till he left..I'm sweating up a storm now..just in that 15 minutes..

We have severe storms headed our way..I hope they bypass us..but it don't look like it at least from Thursday through Sunday..tomorrow will be scattered storms..and a torcon of 3 for tornadoes in Northern Missouri..and around Kansas City which is West of us..so we will see..

valentine1f

alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Wed May 17, 2017 2:38 am

Random question, but do you have rice in the house, Sam? Put some in a bottle cap (or any small container) where you think the mice are and they won't come back after eating it.

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 am

Yes I have rice..I keep all that like rice, noodles, floor, sugar in 1 gallon ice cream containers..they work real well at keeping things fresh..
I will try that idea tonight..I know what you mean now..rice will kill them..they will blot up and die..I will let you know tomorrow if it worked or not..thank you Alouette..

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning..I am going to show him all the pictures I have taken with this stupid apartment and see if all this is what is causing me to be sick all the time..

valentine1f

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Wed May 17, 2017 11:26 am

Anita: It's voluntary to go on all surveys so you can say no if you do not want to. The mammography is free but I go on all the controls to make sure everything is fine.
It is quite cheap to go to the doctor here we do not need any special insurance when we pay taxes every month. We go to the usual health center, but I guess it's more expensive with a private physician who is not affiliated with the Swedish healthcare system.
What's expensive is to go to the dentist but you get a dental allowance every year but it's not even a visit, but I'm glad I can afford to go there and I have pretty good teeth (1 hole in 20 years)
Sam: So you also have a mouse in your house It was a fun gathering for Monday night when I was in the kitchen, I heard how it ran around a mouse in the kitchen rack, I usually use traps that work like gilijotines very clever and easy to empty .
So I have two dogs that are good at catching mice.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed May 17, 2017 4:35 pm

You will laugh your ...... off if I tell you that my husband is scared of a mouse! We had one tiny mouse a while back.... and he sat on the couch with his feet up yelling for me to come and sort out the little animal.
So I caught it by the tail and went outside to through it back into the field.
I cannot kill animals..... even mice. But then, fortunately, I don't have a plague.
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed May 17, 2017 6:30 pm

That is so funny Anita.. giggle and don't pick them up by the tail..they are very flimsy and they can turn around and bite you..
I didn't get a chance to put any rice out..I noticed I don't have an open bag..so will be doing that tonight..I have behind my stove and under the sick huge holes that they didn't put the wall back up..and that is how the mice and bugs are coming in..so behind the stove and under the sink I am going to put rice out..once they eat that they will want water and that rice will blot and kill them..I didn't have the money to get poison then realized I didn't want to do that either..because of all the dogs in the building..if they got one of those mice dead or alive it would kill the dogs..so rice it is..

Went to the doctor..he didn't know what to say about all my issues of being sick and all..omgosh..you would have thought he would do something to check out why I am sick..all the time..and I have gained 13 pounds in the last year and 9 of those pounds since January..good thing is he didn't accuse me of selling or being an addict with the meds..like he did with John..I probably would have decked him if he had..those are the only things that take away my headaches..I get them mostly when I do a lot of coughing..or stress..
Ok girls..I am off for a bit..I'm tired..going to take a nap and do some more putting up my nick knacks into black trash bags..to keep them safe..then will be back on here this evening..

~hugs and smiles my dear BFF Family~

valentine1f

poppy100
Forum Champion

Postpoppy100 on Wed May 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Haha .. that's a funny story Anidup  thlol

Sam .. consol1 take your rest "that's important
Maybe tonight on skype when it comes to you..

szanne7000
Elite Member

Postszanne7000 on Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm glad Lilly and my kitties get along.

We've occasionally had rodents inside over the years... they don't last long. The cats get them. Sometimes the cats bring them inside to play with them!

Hopefully the rice thing will take care of them for you, Sam :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
poppy100
Forum Champion

Postpoppy100 on Wed May 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Sam.. I have left a note for you on skype..I dont no if you ar come to there, but I with a little time '' ok dear.. polarhug

Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed May 17, 2017 11:51 pm

Poppy my Skype isn't working right..I was talking to Lorry yesterday and all it did was freeze up..I keep getting pop ups when I first start up the computer and it has to do with Skype..I have tried several times to take it off the computer then redownload but it's not working right..I will keep trying to get it fixed..

I didn't get the rice out last night but will get it out tonight..

I have to finish my CC shopping I really need to get busy on those mini challenges and start a legacy..

valentine1f

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum