Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! Check out our new mobile app available for free from Google Play or Apple App Store!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

New story by Joanne Easter

TS3: Jack Daniels Set RC's by poppy100

TS4:Exo the war poster by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Autumn decor set by Chicklet45368

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Towel RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Flip Flops RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Bikini by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostChicklet45368 on Thu May 18, 2017 2:07 am

Hi everybody! Finally time to sit and catch up on things with CBS! (I'll be writing a book in the post again, Sam! LOL)

Ok, let's see ... Mother's Day was a wonderful day! Me and my girls (and their kids) went to my parents house for the day. We didn't cook, we picked up fried chicken dinner on the way. I didn't get anything for Mother's Day from my girls, which is normal and what I prefer because my kids always buy stuff for my mom instead. My mom has a chronic illness and for years was so drugged up she was a zombie, but about 2 years ago they finally realized she was on too much medicine and weened her off and she's gained weight, and enjoys life much more and has so much more energy now. It's absolutely amazing to hear that her and my dad have gone out shopping for plants and gone to lunch recently after her being bed-ridden and house-bound for years! And, she's been working in the yard doing all her gardening, which she enjoys tremendously ... so she had to take us around to show us all her new plants. We laughed and laughed about stories of when the girls were young and the things they did that I didn't know about.

My work right now is pretty crappy and stressful. After being hunched over my desk without moving for 8 hours except to go to the restroom. I don't like to even sit at my desk for very long once I'm off work so that's one of the reasons why I've been MIA for days! LOL

The other reason is because I'm working on creating a new set and that consumes me once I get an idea in my head. So, any free time I have had, I have been in "designer mode"

I was very surprised to see so many new members join since the last time I checked! That's awesome! danceG 

Suzanne - What a lucky lucky chick you are! Breakfast in bed! I only get that if I'm sick! LOL

Poppy - I think your son bringing you food while you were painting was very sweet and thoughtful! Then you didn't have to cook and make the kitchen messy too while you were painting!

Anita - That sounds lovely! What a good girlfriend she is! I do hope you like her, she may become your daughter in law some day!

Marie - I love scratchcards too! And, I'm glad your scar is healing nicely and I do hope the results of the tests come back good!

Sam - I hope your legs and knees are feeling better! And, the doctor doesn't know what is causing you to be sick? And, he's the best doctor there is?

And, I too have had mice in the house in the last few weeks! And, I did not know about the rice. I will definitely try that tonight!

Ok girls, I'm gonna go relax so I hope you all have a great rest of your night, morning, afternoon! *huggies
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu May 18, 2017 3:18 am

It's great you finally have some time to catch up, TJ <3

You are always to much fun to read :D

My sons, and now son-in-law, do pamper me occasionally - for which I'm very grateful. I think they think they need to do it occasionally or bad things might happen, lololol...

...they (bad things) wouldn't it, but...

...it's good to keep them guessing! heheheheheheeh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just need to quit having random naps turn into mini sleep chunks! lol

I woke up early this morning after only 5 hours of sleep...

Needed a short nap - an hour, right?

Nope. My body refused to wake up after an hour...

...3 hours later. Yep. 3. LOL

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Thu May 18, 2017 11:45 am

Today I'm not the happiest cherry's 
I do not feel really good,
So I close the computer for a day
And try to rest
I've done too much this week
My head is spinning and my body hurts
I'll be back soon with my lovely friends
I thought I'll let you know so that if I'm not here you do not have to worry
Till fast dear friends ,, i love you all    grouphug   and  :niceday21:too all

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Thu May 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Poppy, please get some rest and look after yourself sweetie. We are all here for you.
amour2
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu May 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Poppy, take good care of yourself, and have a good rest. You may have exerted yourself with all the hard work in your house.
I do hope though, that you will be better soon.

Suzanne: i hope you felt rested after the (long) sleep! It is great actually to find how our bodies will dictate our lives isn't it! When I am on a roll, my body is still willing to stay awake, but my mind does not want to cooperate!

TJ: i really enjoyed your chat. Good to have you around again!
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Thu May 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Hey everybody! It's soooo quiet here tonight! Literally! In RL my daughter and her boys have gone to some huge adult/big kid chucky cheese type place where there's indoor go-karts, bumper cars, miniature golf with black lights, a mini bowling alley, 4D theater, laser tag, and for the adults there's 2 bars and food, of course.

It's really quiet here in the forum tonight too!

Poppy - I do hope you get some rest and take care of yourself! I agree with the others that you probably over did it last week painting your house and moving furniture. Epsom salts bath works wonders!

Sam - Where are youuuuu? I'm not used to seeing no posts from you, I hope you're ok too and that things at your house haven't gotten worse. Please take care of yourself!

And everybody else too .... take care of yourself, rest, relax and don't stress over anything.

Hope everybody has a great rest of their night (or afternoon, or morning) and a stupendous Friday!
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Thu May 18, 2017 11:43 pm

Yes, it's is rather quiet here tonight. Nothing for me to read and catch up on, lol. Maybe we are all having a bit of a rest....I am too, quite literally, as it's my bedtime. :bigbed: I have an early start in the morning, which I'm not looking forward to as I'm not an early bird! ohno
So it's sweet dreams from me.
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:13 am

Good Morning all my CBS BFF Family

TJ...hope to see what you are creating here soon lol
Suzanne..I know what you mean about random naps..all you need is a few minutes next thing it's several hours..and your body and brain is saying sleep..
poppy..please take care of yourself..get some rest from the computer as well as your house..just get out of the house and take a long walk..or hang out with your family and or friends..just do nothing for a few days..just don't worry us for to long..we would all freak out if you spent more than a day or 2 away lol..~hugs and smiles my dear BFF~

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday..it's the first time since 2008 that I haven't been on the internet lol..
I just had no desire to even turn on the computer..I woke up knowing that I had to clean house, do laundry, and still don't have it done..and it was soooo hot that I have heat rashes in places I can't say baghead
I have 3 fans in the living room and have been avoiding putting in the air conditioner but when I would leave the fans all I did was sweat..so broke down and put that air conditioner in..
I decided not to use the rice..reason being I was thinking if I put out rice then every mouse in the county would show up for the rice..but can't put out poison reason being if that mouse decided to die where the dogs seen it then they might want to put it in their mouths..so that is out of the question..I guess I will get some mouse traps..
Today is the last day of school..kids get out around 1 pm..this afternoon..John's girls said they would help me..I have a bunch of board games that I stuck in the closet when I realized that they were losing pieces and all that..then a few days ago I said forget it the games are ruined so might as well give them to the kids and let them do what they want with them..I won't be buying anymore board games..can't afford it..
Terry's son Evan is coming down Monday-Wednesday..I hope...lol..he gets car sick and then they have to turn around and go home..he just turned 4 this month..I forgot all about it.. baghead
I probably won't be on again today..so if you don't see me it's because I am just soooo tired..no matter how much sleep I get I am still so tired..and with the girls coming over this afternoon..they will be here for a while lol..
It's storming outside..we are getting a little bit of a break in the heat..have to get off now..lightening out..and I don't want to be on the computer if the Electricity goes out..

~hugs and smiles my dear BFF Family~
I love you all
bfly

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 am

Yesterday we had 25C (77F) It was really nice to be open all day had to close the door at 9 PM when I did not want to bring in a lot of insects or bats in the house, I have a main door but have not set up It yet. We have some who live at the attic but they do nothing but when the window is open and lying and reading, they hear when they land on the wall, the window was open in the night but I heard nothing so I think they live on the other side of the house. We have windows to prevent insects, but flies are able to get in anyway.
The only thing i heard last night was the deer male I lay and read when it started to bark outside and my first thought was that it was a dog but then I realized that it had to be the male who was walking.
Here all school children end the second week of June and start the third week of August again. They have 4 holidays per school year. Summer holidays, autumn holidays, winter holidays and sports holidays.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri May 19, 2017 3:48 pm

How lovely to read about the deer walking around, Marie. When we are in Marloth Park I love it when the wild deer come to visit at the house.
It gives me so much pleasure.

(I have a new baby cat..... actually a rescue from my office. She is extremely playful, and she plays with my fingers when I am typing. Too cute!)

Sam: You must enjoy the heat, soon it will be winter again with problems of it's own. LOL545454545454545454545454545454srrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(this is the cat again!!)
Cleaning the house can be such a tedious job! I just hate it too!

I am looking forward to the weekend... had a very stressful week at work the past week, and am looking forward to do my own thing for a bit.
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri May 19, 2017 6:14 pm

I love watching wildlife..I used to live next to a cemetery and the deer would hang out there specially during deer hunting season..they knew they would be safe..and the 2 owls that lived around there omgosh they were huge..the wing span had to be 4 foot or more from tip to tip..and they would sit outside a couple of trees down and just hoot all night lol..
Now where I live there is a house that is being fixed up..the lady that owns it has been working on it for 15 years lol she got it in the divorce and is trying to keep the integrity of the house..it was build in the early 1940's or sooner..like the apartments we live in..and she has 4 lots with it...it's huge..and there are a few foxes that come through, had a raccoon that lived there and was moved across the river, we have a family of ground hogs..sometimes a deer or 2 would walk through..and all the squirrels that live there..
It's not so much the heat that bothers me it's that humidity that kills me..growing up in the desert it was dry heat..and we had no fans, air conditioning, or anything like that..and no trees around that trailer..never bothered us..I didn't even sweat..then moved here and all I do is sweat..and absolutely have to have fans and air conditioning...that is mandatory..
Ok, off to check all the other posts..see what I have missed in the last 24 hours or so lol

Have a great day all my dear BFF Family

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Fri May 19, 2017 7:03 pm

hi,, cherry's danceG here I am again .. rest and well...

I needed that good sleep
And I'm glad I  did that
I went to bed yesterday afternoon
And slept until "this morning" half past four
I had slept completely
And then I went to simse
And the beach house made,
But after dinner I fell asleep again
And just wake up for half an hour
And read your posts now ... danceG

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri May 19, 2017 7:11 pm

I am so glad you got your rest..that is important..now your up and got some simming done and some amazing Sims finds..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri May 19, 2017 7:43 pm

You would think that NO MORE SCHOOL that the grandkids would be thrilled..but no they came home with attitudes..one because her teacher is going back to college..and the whole class cried..but good grief they won't have her next year..and because of that one having an attitude the other one has one now..
And last week they said they would help me get all the board games straightened out so they could play them again..well that's not happening..so I am off for a while to get that all done myself..
I will be back on here as soon as I can..

Have a great day everyone.

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Fri May 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Sam... hellowave

School is very important
I hope it will be okay with the school board
Because the children need a good education
I myself only had primary school
I was no longer in school when I was 12 years old
And I always wanted to work with the police ....   But my youth has had other times,vaccum:

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:08 pm

School is very important and it just shocked me and John that the kids didn't want to have summer break lol
That is a shame you didn't go past 12 years of school..do they have GED classes there..that is for those that didn't finish school and want to finish their schooling..I think you would have been a great police officer poppy...

Ok everyone..We have a tornado watch out..with possible straight line winds..which is just as bad as a tornado..the winds can get as high as 100 miles an hour or higher..they are calling for 70 or higher for here..which is like an EF2-3 tornado..I am in the process of bringing in all the chairs and plants..and buttoning everything down..and working on a pizza just in case the electric goes out..this way I can eat cold food tonight and tomorrow lol..may go ahead and make 3 of them for John and the kids as well..

All this is supposed to start around 5-6 pm tonight..

I'm off for now...if you don't see me after 10 pm that means the electric went out..and I will get back on as soon as I can...

Be safe everyone that is in the path of these storms..which is Central Missouri, South Missouri, and everything around the southern states..all this is headed North-North East..South, South East..

Love you all..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Happy Friday everyone!

Poppy - So glad to see you're back and rested and feeling better today. You're back to your normal happy chipper self!

Sam - OMG! Please be safe! Winds that strong are so dangerous! When I lived with my parents we had a tornado touch down and knocked over a tree onto the front porch. Only 2 houses on the block were affected .... my parents and the neighbors on either side of us. We couldn't get out the front door until the city came to clean it up, had no electricity (or cable/internet) for 3 days .. got electricity back on day 4 but no cable for a week. I was dying! LOL

Marie - That sounds amazing being able to hear and be near wild deer. And kids here start summer break today. I'm dreading it! LOL ... I work from home and my daughter and her 2 boys live with me, so I'm not looking forward to the noise little people create while I'm trying to concentrate at work! LOL

Anita - Awwww, a new little fur baby! How cute! I have 2 dogs, one that loves cats and one that ...not so much! LOL I'm sure she'll find a very happy home with lots of love and attention at your house!

Well, I'm still catching up on what's been happening at the forum so I will talk to you all soon! Have a wonderful night, afternoon, and morning!

I was supposed to go to the gym tonight after work, but it's storming and raining something awful and I really didn't feel like going out in that crap, so I opted to stay inside where it's dry and cool instead and will go in the morning, then try to upload some older sets or some more WIPs that I probably won't complete.

Talk soon!

(huggiez)
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat May 20, 2017 4:09 am

We missed the first round of severe storms..just got a lot of lightening and rain lol...felt great..next round should be on us within the next 2 hours..I plan on being in bed at that time lol..
I'm glad you are staying in TJ..smart move lol..

We have rain through tomorrow morning then clearing up..John is planning a BBQ for Tay's 16th birthday..and then to the bowling alley..I don't bowl anymore but it's fun watching everyone else..I also got done making potato salad..but didn't have any sweet pickle relish will get that tomorrow and add it to the potato salad..before the BBQ starts..so I won't be on tomorrow afternoon or evening..

Off to check what else is going on that I have missed..

Take care of yourselves and have a great weekend..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sat May 20, 2017 4:33 am

All we've had this week is nearly seven days straight of rain. Not a single day of sunshine in over a week! I'm ready to see a few rays of sun. It would certainly help out the mood around here.

I think you'd be safe putting out rice, Sam. In a few days you won't see the mice any more. I thought the house would start to stink but I never smelled anything. I won't go into detail and bore you, but I've had a LOT of experience with trying to get mice to stay away. giggle

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat May 20, 2017 5:51 am

Ok thank you Alouette..I may go ahead and try it then..
Ever since I cleaned off the table with bleach I haven't seen a mouse turd anywhere..so maybe the bleach scared them away lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sun May 21, 2017 12:59 am

hi zsanne ...  bigsmile  
                 I saw you online .. and before I go to sleep I will give you a big hug and greetings to your boys, cutehug

Good night dear cherry's

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun May 21, 2017 1:24 am

I've been building! A lot has happened since I buried myself inside my build - Wow!

Anneke - I'm glad you're feeling better <3 Hugs and Love to you from me and all my sons (Ben, Travis, and Mitchell) <3
Sam - do the rice thing for the meeses & stay cool and stay safe. There've been way too many tornadoes lately :(
Marie - Deer are so cool - we had them in Eastern Washington a lot; moose, too!
Anita - Aren't kitties fun and sweet (and a bit adorably evil when trying to keyboard? hehehehe) <3
Lisa & TJ - I hope you aren't feeling lonely any longer, lol :D

I'm going to get a good night's sleep tonight and post some pictures tomorrow and hopefully finish up my May BAD by Monday (so I can *finally* look at everyone's entries!) and then see what new DOTY stuff is up for R7, heheheheheh.

I love you and poking in here keeps me sane and happy and laughing. hugss

alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sun May 21, 2017 1:43 am

There are so many new faces around here. I hope some establish themselves and aren't just here for the amazing cc. giggle

Hope all are well!

A L O U E T T E glasses5
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun May 21, 2017 3:08 am

Me, too...

...although the amazing and wonderfully fantastic cc is certainly a reason to come here :D

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun May 21, 2017 3:58 am

Good evening all my BFF Family

Well it's been a very long day..last night at the last minute I made potato salad and it was a hit lol..
Then today I slept most of the morning lol..because this afternoon I knew I would be gone..went to Frances mom's to have the BBQ..not as many people as there usually is if we went to the park but that place is soaking wet..because of all the rain..then there was the Bowling Alley..everyone had a great time there..
I am soooo tired now..going to finish up checking out the other topics then off to bed..

Have a great day, night, evening and weekend all my BFF Family

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum