Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! Scandi Crush, our summer download theme is now open. Take a look in our artists category!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Help....Problem with recolor
Today at 3:41 pm by Rhisa

» Hi guys!
Today at 3:38 pm by poppy100

» This is an unusual wcif for Sims2
Today at 2:49 pm by amythestfenix

» Questions about the legacies
Today at 2:04 pm by Cinjan

» Hello
Today at 1:58 pm by Cinjan

» Szanne7000 - Working on it :) *** Updated August 19, 2017
Today at 1:08 pm by szanne7000

» The "ing" game: (New game!)
Today at 1:04 pm by Rhisa

» Word association
Today at 1:02 pm by Rhisa

» ~~Tilly**Anidup**Broomhilda61~~
Today at 12:54 pm by Oldbox

» Tillys fur babies
Today at 12:36 pm by tilly

» Anidup's Album ** UPDATED 18 Aug 2017
Today at 12:29 pm by Lorry

» Are We There Yet?
Today at 12:17 pm by Lorry

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Today at 12:14 pm by Lorry

» Another Era Challenge
Today at 12:08 pm by Lorry

» Build a Lake House
Today at 12:07 pm by Lorry

Whats new?

Scandi Crush Summer Theme

There's much more, so take a look!

TS4 Scandi Crush Living room by Chicklet

TS3 Recolours by Poppy

TS4 Scandi crush gallery by Oldbox

TS2 Scandi crush Sim by Maryann

TS4 Scandi crush rugs by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush bedroom by Chicklet

TS4 Scandi crush hallway by Anidup

TS4 Scandi crush summer house by Tilly

TS4 Scandi crush Kirkenes by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush paintings by Crissi

TS4 Scandi crush design gallery by Tilly

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi All :D

Enjoy your visit with your daughter, Anneke <3 <3 <3

I was up all day and night finishing up my DOTY Great Hall round...

I put my pictures up at simpearls and am finally getting caught up with all my notifications - thank goodness, there weren't 65 this time! heheheheheh

It has been in the high 90s and low 100s here in Vegas...

...my kitty, Amadeus still wants to go outside! Then he wants to come back inside fairly quickly, LOL!

It is supposed to get to 102 today - and very, very dry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My game ate my coca-cola machine from the Beach build omgtext   - so strange!

I'm going to get some sleep and then try and find it.   bigbed

I got derailed the other night trying to find it, lol... I spent 3-4 hours googling it and simply couldn't find it. scared

I went through all my deco in the game (it is supposed to be in there, gosh darn it!).  dontgetit

It has swatches of vintage 7-Up and Pepsi machines, too!!!   feeldaluv

Sigh... I really have no idea what happened to it. I didn't remove it. ohno

I even put my saved tray & mods back in (they were already in there) from saved files and they still didn't show up.   whatever

I had to stop myself as I needed to get back to my DOTY build.  impatient

Just so weird, lol.  bored

I downloaded everything I could think to search from my OneDrive backups and I hope it is in there somewhere.  treasure

If not, I'll load my really large cc game and see if it is in there. I just didn't have time to look through everything the last few days...  crazyspin

...plus, I figured I'd found it on the internet before, how hard could it be to find it again? summerB12

...well, really, really, really hard!   laughloud

Yikes.   runcircle

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:12 pm

I can so relate Suzanne! I hope you find it real soon!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:19 pm

I will take your 102 and dry heat any time you can send it to me Suzanne lol..I hope you find your CC soon..

Upper 80's and very hot and humid here today..so with the humidity it will be in the 90's..I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere today..lol

I have almost everything I need I hope for finishing up the Mini Challenges..will be CC shopping the rest of the day on this..lol well on top of finishing cleaning the house, laundry and a few other things..

Twilight is on..I just love, love Twilight

Have a wonderful weekend all my BFF Family

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:06 am

Happy weekend all!  :piggy:

I've been sitting on Skype for awhile waiting for someone to come on... and nothing. I've realized I don't really have much of a contact list on there.  sneaking

It's definitely summer here... finally! The last two weeks was almost nothing but clouds, rain, low temperatures for the time of the year, and more rain. Today we celebrated my youngest nephew's one year birthday and it was beautiful, sunny, bright, and rather warm. The humidity isn't too bad yet but I know that's coming too. giggle

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:20 am

I would chat with you Alouette but you seem to come on about the time I am doing something that I can't get away from..like cleaning house real late..watching kids..and right now it's TWILIGHT won't give that up lol..

I promise I will contact you and we will set up a time to chat..

It's starting to cloud up but haven't watched the weather because of Twilight..it's been on all day..and the last one is just coming on..I know I have it all memorized but I just can't help it..I love TWILIGHT lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:27 pm

lol, Anita - it was great skyping with you tonight (your morning) - I do wonder if EA did something to a base game item that caused it to disappear! Oh... I really hope not! I will add a picture of it to the bottom of this post, so people can see it... it really is a cool piece of vintage deco and I've literally not seen it anywhere! I really have been looking everywhere on the internet for it, just in case it can be resurrected through an s4s batch fix, or something, LOL!

Oh, that is a great ts2 set, Joanne! What a cool diner build, as well <3

Sam - I like heat... NOT humidity! lol

Alouette - seriously, my skype is always on (unless I'm rebooting my system; even then, my phone has it installed, heheeheheh :D ) I promise to breathe now and then... giggle3

Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Suzanne,

I just realized you play Sims 4 not Sims 2. I'm still new with Sims 4. I love the content. However, the game play is not as good as Sims 2. Maybe, I'll get use to it.

Easter01

danceG

Easter01's The Father Michael's Saga can be found: Here

Easter01's Short Stories can be found: Here

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:11 pm

Suzanne: Now I remember the coca cola box you were talking about. I will try and search for it with you. Maybe one of us will get lucky!

We arrived home safe, and I am now trying to catch up on all the posts, and to see if I might be able to finish a few recolors.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:58 pm

I'm going to respond to Anita first, Joanne, because I have quite the response for you, lol :D

Yes, Anita - that's the one, yep! :D It was a blast getting to chat with you ealier. It always is! I hope we can do it again, very soon <3

No worries, Joanne <3

I very much appreciate how much cc I use came from ts2 originally...

...and, you know, I truly don't play, myself :D  

I do make the occasional sim (for fun and to play with the clothing and to see if I can)...

~~~~~~~~
...however, the few times I have attempted to play one - well, let me relate the tale of my attempts
to light the torches I put into my DOTY build for this last round...   giggle3

I brought my sim guy into the lot so he could light my torches.    coffeetime

They are from Tinkle and she based the fire portion on a miniaturized wood thing from an outdoor
fire pit, like from a campfire or somesuch...   summerB7

First, I sent him outside, which he managed quite nicely.   claphands1

Then, he could not get back into the building.   dontgetit

Sigh. I'd used MOO and put two doors into one space to have two handles ---my bad - I don't play
actual sims, you know, so I forgot they can't get back in --- at least the sim one is playing. Apparently,
the NPCs can do whatever they want, as all of them that showed up to greet my sim walked right through
the doubled doors as if they weren't there!!!    omg

So there my guy is shaking his hands in the air, yelling silently (I have the sound turned off)...  swear

Okay, that went on for a bit as I tried to figure out why he was walking all around the place, in and out of
bushes, walking up to all the windows, along the sides, back to the front...    whatever

Sigh two.

I paused, went into build mode, removed one of the doors, unpaused... waited...  impatient

Sigh three as he walked all around again. Yeah.   laughing2

Okay. Pause, Game Options. Turned off Autonomy. Unpause. Directed him to go inside and light four of the torches.

Unpause. Yep! Hooray!   dancing1

Oops...    hmmm

...yeah... he lit himself on fire.   baghead

PANIC PAUSE!!!    runcircle

Now, I've hit the Window button and I'm furiously Googling how to get all these NPCs to leave, how
to get him off the lot before he burns the place down ---My GOODNESS!!! I just wanted lit torches for
pictures for Jiminy Sakes!!!    thinking

I'm freaking out - it's 6am. I haven't slept (again, lol). I need all these sims out of there before they
decide to do something like pee on the floor or move things around...    angry

...a darn mailbox showed up INSIDE the building! Why? Why inside? I really don't understand EA, LOL!   crazyspin

Anyway, I can't remember which way you are supposed to get a sim out that does NOT result in
removing every single item of furniture/decor/etc from the build, so saved, or tried to...    crying2

Sigh three...

First I had to try and get all the NPCs to leave. Apparently, this was now and EVENT. Yeah... Bite me.     summerB12

Back to Google.   computersmi

Okay. Now armed with (sort of) an idea on how to get them to go, I clicked them all, X'd those
I could, told my sim to ask those to leave where that option was available and told him to do
Rude Introductions for the rest!  

omgtext

The finally left.    oooh1

Then I saved, went to the world map. Finally. Went back into regular Build Mode. Without the sim.    happybounce

Sigh of HUGE Relief.

Took my pictures --- without lit torches    crying

(got them uploaded to Photobucket and then loaded onto the DOTY page... whimper yeah)    cutehug

And you all wonder why I don't play the actual sims with any regularity?    soapbox

I truly do NOT know how you all do it. I really, really don't.    :thinkabout:

They make me crazy!!!   crazyspin   pull hair out    oops

rofl301

alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Suzanne: I've found the Sims 2 and 3 versions, but that's probably not much help for you. giggle daer0n has posted some similar at Sims4updates but I don't think its the same one.  Drama

A L O U E T T E glasses5
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:12 pm

You found the exact same one for ts2 AND ts3?

Oh, oh!!!

Please post both links. :D

That way I can search for the conversions to ts4 as I cannot remember if the creator I found it for in ts4 converted from the ts2 or the ts3 cc item.

You are a lifesaver, Alouette!!!!

Yeah!!! <3 <3 <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:55 pm

rofl301 omgosh Suzanne I just my daily laughs and giggles and smiles omgosh how funny.. rofl301 can't stop laughing..

You know when I first started playing that is how it all happened with me..and I just kept killing them off because I couldn't get them to bed, bathroom, out of the heat or cold..and everything else..if it wasn't for the lady that got me hooked on Sims2..I wouldn't have any Sims ever lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Wow, Alouette, you are a darling to have helped Suzanne finding her cc!
Aren't we all a great group of people!!
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:32 am

Well, it appears I really do need to sleep sometimes, LOL

I'm a ditz, heheheeheheh

It was in my really big cc game...

It had been in my smaller game (cc, we're talking --- 57.7gb vs. 24.6gb, lol). I pulled the folder with the default replacement dishes from the smaller game because I didn't need dishes for the Fight Club round...

um... yeah - it turns out the vintage vending machine wasn't named anything of the sort and is one of alice2136's recolors and is a refrigerator. It is called recolor + fridge --- not vending machine, nor coke machine... nothing I'd been searching for and not even in this game build!

I found it accidentally when I noticed a beach build in the big game...

...remember when I was yacking about my game not saving and not letting me use off grid placement or raise cc and then it wouldn't save, etc., about the time the end of the Beach round was happening?

Yeah... that time. I ended up using sims 4 tray importer to pull the lot out of the big game, creating a new game build, moving in all the merged files the build was using and thereby saving my lot.

I still had to redo the water and rocks - for the umpteenth time. But I got it done, took the pictures, and got everything uploaded before the round deadline.

(that is also the round I was eliminated from DOTY, hehehheeheh - but, well, life goes on).

Anyway - the vending machine was sitting on the lot (tweaked rocks and all) all nice and pretty, just as it was supposed to be sitting on its twin in the other lot waiting paitently for me to come for it.

I was able to answer the WCIF on the DOTY page, as the terrain water was as easy as I'd thought it was, lol...

Goodness...

...Anita and I'd discussed how crazy-making it is to KNOW you have a piece of cc and it is just playing a weird game of hide-and-seek with you when you go looking for it!

Does anyone else have that same issue? rofl301

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:16 am

WoooHOOOooo! So glad you finally found it! I know how frustrating that is! And, yes, I've had the same thing happen to me before (but on a much much MUCHHHH smaller scale! LOL) ... I don't have nearly the CC that you have. Mine is normally that I didn't put it in my mods folder, usually it's a new creation and I'm trying it out in the game, load it up, tick tock, tick tock, finally loads, go searching for it, can't find it by name (even tho I KNOW what the flippin' name of it is) search thru every single thing, and I'm thinking that my new creation isn't showing up for some reason, after I still can't find it going thru all my CC for the 3rd time, shut the game down, only to find out I never even add it to my Mods folder to begin with! LOL
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:59 pm

I am so happy Suzanne that you found it!!
And yes, as you know, it drives me crazy too! ROFL
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:40 am

Hello dear cherry's.
I'm home again, and back at Bloom
I had a wonderful weekend with my daughter Rosa and my grandson Bruce
We have been to the dunes and the beach
Yes on a piece of beach where there were almost no people
It was wonderfully quiet
We went so in the evening and then it is so beautiful as the sun is low on the sea
When it was almost dark we went on the promenade we had a nice meal to eat
Rosa has taken pictures of all of us with her phone
She will still send them to my mail
Then I can show you how beautiful it was at the beach
I will now go to the HUNT as a spear
Because I still know that Anidup said she will start the fourth with the hunt

Hopa hopa .. i'll take a look  niceday21

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:17 am

I'm so glad you had a lovely time Anneke, its sounds so lovely and peaceful. I cant wait to see the pictures! sweetheart
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:00 pm

thank you Tilly     I will ask if she sends it today

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Welcome back, Anneke! So glad that you had a great time with your daughter and grandson. It would be wonderful to share in your joy by having a glimpse at the photos.

I am looking out for your entry in the Hunt!
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:09 am

Hi Anneke!

I can't wait to see the pictures :D

OH! I have to go look for the Hunt Thread!!!
runcircle

jamirosado

Postjamirosado on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:16 am

Hello!
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:20 am

Hi all!! I'm just peeking in for a few more minutes. It's after 12am for me, and I have work in the morning. Was trying to catch up on some posts before I went to bed.

And, Holy Moly! There's so many new members lately, I can hardly keep up to welcome them all! I think I still have at least 7 people I haven't greeted! LOL  I don't know how you Mods do it! I tip my hat to you!

I've been busy (again) with RL. And, actually for the first time in months and months I took a day just to decorate a premade house because I wasn't feeling very inspired to start working on a new set. But, something caught my eye the next day, and I was back at it and just uploaded a new summery porch set.

And, while working on the Espresso Room's paintings, I found more SIMspiration pics so I'm excited to get started working on them!

I am yawning and yawning, need to head to bed. Talk to you more tomorrow, everyone. Have a wonderful morning, evening, or afternoon whichever it may be for you!

Poppy - I'm so glad you made it back safely and that you had a great time with your family!

Suzanne - I don't think you ever sleep! LOL
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:55 am

lol, TJ...

...another new set? Oh, Yeah!!!

(I'll have to go find it, lol)

Yes, I slept - well, I went to bed about 8:30isham Wednesday morning and then didn't wake up until 5pm. Sheesh... heheheheeh

I have to actually go to bed by 2am as I have to get up at a reasonable time later this morning (it's almost 1am right now, LOL).

Yes, there are a lot of new faces :D

I'm just about caught up with the day's notifications, then I'm going to watch the news and go to sleep!

Yep - sleep, lol.

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:33 pm

were is Sam  is anyone now cherry's ??

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum