Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! Scandi Crush, our summer download theme is now open. Take a look in our artists category!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Look some more of Ivy's favourite things
Today at 6:52 am by anidup

» Simply Styling files
Today at 6:45 am by anidup

» Hi guys!
Today at 6:35 am by anidup

» hello
Today at 6:08 am by anidup

» Hello!
Today at 6:07 am by anidup

» hey hi hello how are you
Today at 6:03 am by anidup

» Ahoyhoy!
Today at 6:02 am by anidup

» helloooo
Today at 5:57 am by anidup

» Hello there!
Today at 5:56 am by anidup

» Hi and hello! *waves*
Today at 5:55 am by anidup

» Hello from DSsimblr!
Today at 5:54 am by anidup

» Hello
Today at 5:51 am by anidup

» Hello everyone
Today at 5:49 am by anidup

» This is an unusual wcif for Sims2
Today at 5:19 am by Samantha61

» Szanne7000 - Working on it :) *** Updated August 19, 2017
Today at 5:07 am by szanne7000

Whats new?

Scandi Crush Summer Theme

There's much more, so take a look!

TS4 Scandi Crush Living room by Chicklet

TS3 Recolours by Poppy

TS4 Scandi crush gallery by Oldbox

TS2 Scandi crush Sim by Maryann

TS4 Scandi crush rugs by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush bedroom by Chicklet

TS4 Scandi crush hallway by Anidup

TS4 Scandi crush summer house by Tilly

TS4 Scandi crush Kirkenes by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush paintings by Crissi

TS4 Scandi crush design gallery by Tilly

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:47 am

Oh, Sam... I hate roaches! I wish you could get Orkin on a regular basis... Don't back off with the landlord.

The issue with apartment living is literally getting everyone to be sprayed at the same time. If they don't do that, then the roaches just run from one unit to the next and back again. People hate the prep work, too. They just don't want to do what is necessary.

Trust me, it is a total pain. But it is soooo important. :(

Anneke, I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me - I feel you!

Allouette - Hi :D We should skype again, really soon <3

TJ - I can't wait to see what you've come up with this time :D :D :D  ...and I hope to get in the pool myself a little bit this week... the heat has been truly extraordinary, LOL

Anita - maybe you'll have some to chat while at your vacation home - possibly we can do a threeway with Sam on skype :D

I hope to feel a bit more motivated this week - I've been doing a lot of mental resting, lol, and I needed it. I am feeling more motivated to work on my builds, so I hope to have some things moving a bit faster.

Hugs to everyone and I hope everyone has had a great weekend, or at least some parts of it have been wonderful <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 am

morning morning zsanne and everyone

Well, it's past 7.30 hours
I'm in the starting position not to miss the deliverer !!!!..  giggle3
I had checked the track and trace
And he comes between 11 and 1 hour
But you can never know with those mail delivery providers
So I do not take a risk today'' And wait  impatient

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:00 am

For sure, Anneke :D

I'd set up camp in my living room, lol...

(...get myself a diaper, hehehehehe) rofl301

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:10 pm

Now the shipping post has been there  
I have my laptop
I'm totally out of touch why I do not fully understand the sims3 workshop
And why I have so much trouble downloading files
I'm a little lost my enthusiasm
that Today I do not need it To try out the new laptop  
I will start there tomorrow 
I hope the sims game works on another computer   scared

summer011  pinkflowers

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:54 pm

WooHOOOooo Poppy! I bet you're super excited! And, I do hope that your games work good on it!
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Wow!! It has arrived. I wish you many happy hours and lots and lots of fun moments with your new laptop.
I am sure the game will work.... but just in case..... I am holding thumbs Poppy!
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:40 pm

It's still in the box,
But he will work fine, I think !!!.
The most important thing is that the sim is running ... hahaha. chitchat  chitchat

It' was so hot today
And it will get hotter at 38 degrees
In the course of days,
That will not be fun  summer08

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:11 am

I can't wait till you get your mojo back up and running poppy..and I bet the Sims3 will work very well on it.. :cheerleader22:

I went to City Hall and showed them the pictures and they were disgusted with what I showed them..they told me we needed to get out right away..I just broke down and cried and told them we have no place to go specially with dogs/cats..and with the Rottweilers it's hard to find a place that the insurance will except them..so for now we are stuck here..

I told them I couldn't tell them where we lived or who the landlord was because I was afraid we would be kicked out..and they promised they wouldn't say a thing until I called them..so I have given them my information and they offered to help us all find a place..when that happens then we can bring in the building inspector and the health department..I know for a fact this building and the one that is attached to it will be condemned..

So let's hope that we can get out of here quick..but who knows with our pets..I won't give up Tiffany..no way..she has been my life line and my companion for 7 years..

Have a wonderful day, evening and night everyone amour2

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:38 am

Good for you Sam, I am very glad that you got this far. Let's hope that they will be able to sort out suitable living quarters for you and the pets real soon. You won't be able to live an that mess much longer.

But I would suggest you phone them once a week to keep them on their toes as well. It is easy for them to just forget about you and your struggles. At least you got the ball rolling!
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:50 am

Sam I truly hoop everything will work out fine for you all,  lovesnoop

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Thank you Anita and poppy for your support..

I talked to John last night about what I did at City Hall..and I thought he might get mad at me for giving out my name and phone number to them..but he wasn't and he said if I found a place first for me to get out..but I don't want to leave him behind but he said don't worry about him..but he said if he found a place first then he would make sure I got out with him..every time he leaves the house he has been looking for both of us..I am limited on getting out of the house..but I do make phone calls whenever I get a hint of a place..

I will make sure I call City Hall at least once a week..that will drive them nuts..but oh well but I don't think I will have to..they were really worried about us being here and with my health getting worse as time goes on..

You know after I left that message on the landlords answering machine the other night...he still has not called or came by here..and as soon as we are out of here..I am filing a lawsuit..and I think John will as well..

It's 7 am here..and I am so tired but can't sleep..going to go work on that recoloring again..got all the steps but one figured out but can't get the color to show up on the object in game..but it does have the (*) on the object lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Sam - I do so hope City Hall stays true to their word and helps find a place for you. I'm glad you took the steps and showed them the living conditions of the apartments.

I just wonder if you have CEP installed? Remember you had an issue with my things not showing up in your game too, maybe that never got installed after your factory restore. Recolors won't show up without that, if I recall.
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:18 pm

I hope so to..it took me at least 30 minutes to decide on if I could trust them or not..so we will see..and nobody has showed up at our doors so that being said so far they haven't said anything..I don't trust many people and and I had to trust them..we have to get out of here..I would like for us to be in a new place before Christmas..if we are still here by then..omgosh..

Yes I have CEP installed..I reinstalled it again after I couldn't find your creations and Carmen's..I still can't find them..and

There is a step in that tutorial..I just can't figure out..I will find it and post it in the help section..it has to be that one little step that I am missing..

Have a great day everyone..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:10 am

First, Anneke - I'm so happy for you with your new laptop! Enjoy getting it all set up and playing ts3 on it <3

Second - Sam... Congratulations on taking that first, scary step. I am so very proud of you and I am so happy that John has your back. You keep on doing what you're doing. You do deserve to live in better conditions and your health is very, very important.

Just keep taking baby steps, okay?

We're all here for you and will support you every way we're able <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:04 am

Thank you Suzanne..that means a lot to me..bighugs2

I also got to thinking..I am going to the food bank this Saturday..and most of them volunteer from Churches..I think I will talk to them as well and show them the pictures and maybe just maybe someone can help us there as well..someone I hope will help..

This is going to be a very long week lol..

It's 2 am and I'm so tired but can' sleep..and I have one more day with Madysin before she goes back to her moms till next Sunday..

Shya has had 3 seziers this month one just a few hours ago..most of the time it has been just one a month..but until she has them daily we won't be putting her on medications..there are serious side affects with those meds and one being her brain changes from good to bad..and with kids around we really don't want to take any chances until it is necessary..

I'm going to look for another recolor tutorial and see if I can do this again..I have a ceiling light I really want to recolor to match one of my wallpapers..and this is driving me nuts lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:38 am

Were you able to find a tutorial for what you wanted, Sam?

I've not got much done this week...

...I'd hoped to do more, however, it has just been one of those weeks.

What I have been doing, though, is talking with my eldest son a lot. This is a good thing and I'm glad we've been able to spend time doing it. Tomorrow Mitchell gets back from Brazil and they will be packing up for their move (the first week of July!).

So, time not wasted... <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:43 am

This tutorial I have been using was great..it was me that messed up and forgot you have to change the mesh in Photoshop shame thlol but I have 2 pictures up in the game help section for SimPE go check them out..I am so proud of what I have done so far..

Today was another hot day but not really humid..and tonight it really feels good with just enough of a breeze to keep it a bit cool..not humid..

I'm tired I'm about ready to go to bed no kids tonight..Madysin is spending the night upstairs with Tanaja..and it's quiet out..

Shya had 2 more sezeres again today..that is 5 in the last 3 days..I didn't know she had that many..talked to the vet and he says it's normal for them to come in clusters..they think she aught to be spayed and see how that does if that don't work then the meds..but I am afraid of the meds..they change the brain of a dog and if she is sweet now those meds can make them aggressive..and with kids around and everyone putting their face in hers..that would not be a good thing..so it back to one day at a time until we can come up with almost $400 I rounded that up just in case anything comes up..with tests and shots and all that..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:37 pm

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night.. f

Well I went to the food bank and I was hoping to talk to all of the volunteers in the back..but just talked to President of the local food pantry..he knew exactly where I lived when I mentioned the landlords name..he told me there wasn't much he could do..and I asked him just if you hear of any places..that would except pets..and he told me that we need to just get rid of our pets..I told him if I had to get rid of Tiffany I would have to put her down and I might as well shoot myself in the head..I told him she was a one owner dog and she won't let a stranger touch her..he understood but then he just walked out..and took my name and phone number..I don't think he will do much..

It's hot here and humid..it was only to be in the upper 70's but I think it hit in the low 80's..I had to turn the air conditioner on to high for the first time ever..

Carnival's, parades and downtown games and food this weekend..it is sooooo busy on the streets today..I am glad I am at home right now...kids went to the carnival last night and I think they are going again tonight..so right now all I have to watch is Shya, Terry is working..it is so quiet right now lol..

Cleaning house..Madysin comes back tomorrow for a week..want to get all this done because come tomorrow and Monday I am onstrike lol..all I want to do those 2 days is work on more recoloring and make walls and maybe try out floors..we will see how that goes..I tried it once it didn't look right in the game lol..

Have a great weekend everyone sunwave gardening2 chase sunflowers12

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:24 am

Don't give up, Sam :D

...keep on truckin' <3     bighugs

btw, it is 113F (45C) here in Vegas, today... very dry with a teensy, tiny breeze - if you can call it that laughloud

Ben and I have been going into the pool every evening for about an hour... The water is about 90F (32.2C) and feels
like nice bathwater - not hot, just very pleasant.    summerB13

I'm attempting to just stand and stretch a bit. I hope to do some walking about in the water next week. I've had some
muscle atrophy due to not being able to do much over the last 15 months because of the worsening claudication syndrome.  

I am seeing my neurosurgeon next Friday so he can write the permanent & stationary letter that I'll need in my VA file in
order to start my next claim for additional aid & attendance and for additional physical therapy and other assistive devices
like a scooter :D   ---well, this is more a moped than a scooter, but you get the idea!  rofl301

I've been working out what I'm going to need now and what I might need in the near future and what I'm going to definitely
need a little further down the road.

I'm in a much better place mentally/emotionally and have been able to get working on some builds - YEAH!  I gave Lorry and
Anita some preview pictures and their awesome reactions boosted my frame of mind immensely <3   summerB9

I want to thank all you, my dear friendly family of loving simming buddies - you have all kept me continuously involved and
laughing and connected.   grouphug

Seriously - I have no idea what I would have done these past months without all of you.  (probably this ~~~> crazyspin)

And that includes all the super cool new people we've been getting in such bounty!   hellowave

Here's to All of You!    bigsmile

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:58 am

Suzaan, I am so glad that you are feeling your old self again..... or nearly. But you get my drift. Your builds, like Lorry's are always inspiring me to do better with my own.
I found a few plans that I will start to work on today and see which one will be the best for the BAD contest, I really want to enter JFF.

I think I am getting dyslexic...... I turn all my words around when I type them! Taht instead of that...... oh dear! ohno

Sam: I agree with Suzanne, just keep on trying. Soon someone out there is going to come to your rescue.

You must enjoy the warmer weather, we are right in the middle of winter here. Though where I currently am, the weather is quite mild and nice.

You must all have a wonderful and blessed Sunday!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Thank you everyone for your support..

It's back to being very hot and humid..

Got my house cleaned up and now I am on onstrike

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:39 am

uhu Hey all! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. 

I had to work but the weather was absolutely perfect out. It was in the upper 70s F here all weekend, so after work I got outside to get some of my DIY wedding decorations done. Some required spray painting and a final clear coat. I've made some great progress there. Later in the week I have to take my dad and brother in to get fitted for their suits. That's probably the last big thing we have to do before the wedding. Everything else is just small things. I'm so relived to be mostly done!

A L O U E T T E glasses5
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:42 am

I'm so happy it is all coming together for you and Frenchie, Alouette :D

Do you have any pictures you could share with us of your decorations?

...or, would that spoil any surprises? (I'd love to see how they're coming along... <3)

Sam... I'm glad the storms seem to be beyond you (at least for now). I think I'd take hot and humid over floods, high winds, and tornadoes! <3

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:01 am

Alouette, it is wonderful that you are making such good progress on your wedding decorations. I admire you for making that yourself. Please remind me: when is the big day?
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Yes Alouette when is the big day again..and of course we want pictures lol..I can't wait till your happy day.. HappyDay

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum