Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! We have a winner in our October B.A.D Contest! Congratulations to Dang!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» How Did You Discover The Sims?
Today at 9:42 pm by keedie2001

» Livia's TS4 Houses - (Updated 16.11.2017)
Today at 9:41 pm by Chicklet45368

» I'm a bit curious ...
Today at 9:40 pm by keedie2001

» What is your dream pet?
Today at 9:38 pm by keedie2001

» Sims on extern Harddrive?
Today at 9:36 pm by Chicklet45368

» What's It Like Where You Live?
Today at 9:35 pm by keedie2001

» Favorites...
Today at 9:32 pm by keedie2001

» What are you listening too?
Today at 9:28 pm by keedie2001

» What's For Dinner ....
Today at 9:22 pm by keedie2001

» Hello
Today at 9:18 pm by keedie2001

» Hobbies and Interests? Collections?
Today at 9:14 pm by keedie2001

» Never Enough CC!!
Today at 9:11 pm by keedie2001

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 17/11 2017"
Today at 8:53 pm by Tahoe

» anyone able to make these?
Today at 8:49 pm by Samantha61

» Images/Photos
Today at 8:36 pm by Samantha61

Whats new?

TS4: London Life by Tilly

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

TS4: Wisteria RC's by Anidup

TS4: Wallpaper by TatSchu

TS4: Dining Set by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Wall art by Anidup

TS3: SIP Cabinets by Poppy

TS4: Living room by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn crime house by Lovias

TS4: Autumn set by Anidup

TS3: Autumn set by Poppy

TS4: Floral pink wallpaper by TaTschu

TS2: Sam's peaceful place by Chicklet

TS4: Gold paintings by TaTschu

Autumn Bliss Downloads

TS4: Terracotta floors by Tilly

TS3: Autumn Spirit by Poppy100

TS4: Autumn wall quilts by Anidup

TS4: Barnham Broom by Tilly

TS4: Autumn leaves by Anidup

TS4: Canvas pictures by TaTschu

TS3: Fall signs by Poppy100

TS3: Fall Teaset by Poppy100

TS4: Fall House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Autumn Entry by Chicklet

TS4: New Lot by Lorry

TS4 Floors by TaTschu

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

The Mix: A chat thread for all members (closed thread}

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:48 am

Well I was just upstairs with John..he had to throw away another piece of furniture...his end table this time...I took pictures..going back up to City Hall in the morning..will have John and Terry watch for UPS..I have to go..I don't have a choice.. crying

Suzanne in the morning can you call UPS and see if either one of my son's can sign for the tower..just in case it gets here while I am gone please...there names are John and Terry Bledsoe..Terry lives with me and John lives upstairs..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:59 am

I think anyone over the age of 21 can sign, Sam...

...I have no idea what time the driver will deliver the second box.

Possibly not until the time he/she delivered the first one because of how the route drivers...

...or, depending on how the truck is loaded, he/she could deliver early.

I have no way of knowing and the Customer Service people cannot tell me, either.

What time are you going to City Hall?

Did you post a prominent note on the other basement door?

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:54 am

Sam - What happened to his end table? And, yes anybody over 21 can sign for UPS, it doesn't not have to be the  person who it's addressed to. And, if your UPS is like mine, they don't give a delivery time. Like Suzanne said, probably a rough estimate would be about the same time they delivered the other package. At least that's how it is here for me. When I moved last year, I had multiple packages delivered every single day for weeks ... by UPS, or FedEx, or US Postal and they always came around the same time each day ... I'm really, REALLY sure they hated me! I was buying all sorts of furniture and decor. LOL

Suzanne - O M G!! I can NOT imagine! Well, Ok, I sorta can, because that sounds like something that would happen to me. The reason why I started this purging and merging of folders and back up folders is because out of a 500GB hard drive I was down to 40 GB of space left and started freaking out! Well I have tons off CC for TS2 and TS3 plus the games, and a few back ups of those too LOL

So yes, rather than copy/pasting everything into one folder to merge, I just MOVED it all, and yes, I deleted ALL of my back-up back-ups too! LOL

I know I'm missing stuff, because I remember having certain items, but I have no clue where they came from. I'll just keep replacing things.

Thank you so much Crissi for my beautiful signature! *hugs*
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:22 am

I have no ts2 stuff, but all my ts3 cc files are uploaded to my OneDrive for safe keeping.

I'll probably never use it again, but it is there :D

(it represents years' worth of downloading, LOL!!!)

Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:58 am

Sam, I am so happy that you received Suzanne's package. It'll take a bit to sort
it all out and put it all together. But, it's all good.

Suzanne, you have to be one of the kindest persons - e-v-e-r.  Extra big hugs...

Easter01

hugss

Tell Me A Story Album:  Here
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:41 am

Suzanne, I didn't know if you had made it for only me signing or not..I asked Terry if either him or John can't sign..then they would call me and I would hurry back..

I am going to try and be at City Hall at 9 am when they open..and if I have to get on my hands and knees and beg for help I will..this all has gone far enough..we took a bunch of pictures of that end table..even after we put it in the dumpster we took a picture of that as well..I will also be going up to John's apartment in the morning and taking pictures of how his place looks like..it is so clean..and you know kids they don't ever put their stuff up..so there are clothes all over the bed and floor..lol..but other than that their rooms are clean..and John has taken up using paper plates and cups so there won't be anything dirty on the counter or in the sink..

TJ, these apartments that we live in is infested with Roaches..and for some reason they have made it a point of using his apartment as a breeding ground..in the living room alone he has now a table with his tv, dvd, xbox on it..a cage for Beast for when they are either gone or sleeping..he is only 7 months old now and still chews on wires lol..1/3 of a 3 piece sectional and a coffee table..that is it..no pictures on the walls oh and a shelf with all his dvd's..and he is 6'3" tall and his legs hang off the couch..he doesn't have a bed..these are all 2 bedroom apartments..and he has lost 2 microwaves, and a toaster..so they all come down to my place to heat things up..

And yes Suzanne is a very, very sweet person..but there was some stipulations to get this computer but wasn't expecting all the other stuff..so now I feel baghead  like this even more now than ever..

I have to get up early take a shower and hit the road by 9 am..I will let you all know how that goes..

~hugs and smiles my dear BFF Family~
I love you all sooooo much

valentine1f

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:09 pm

I don't think Suzanne meant to say it but there is more than one Angel on this site..I am so blessed to have the best BFF's and BFF Family..thank you all from the bottom of my heart.. valentine1f

Ok after that teary eyed comment lol..I went up to City Hall..they sent me to the Court house..I had found out there are homes and property for sell for back taxes..that is the worst thing John and I can do..or anyone for that matter..what happens..they sell these places for what is owed on back taxes..but there is a serious catch..you can't do a thing to that property for 1 year..I mean you can't improve on it..mow the lawn nothing for one year..the people that owed the money can come back and pay the back taxes and pull the rug right out from under you..also they can sue you for those improvements..can you believe that..so that is out of the question..that lady sent me next door..there is a lady there that rents places...she was so disgusted with the pictures I showed..she has heard of the landlord but didn't really know him..she told us we needed to bombard the landlord with all the pictures..but John is afraid if we do that he will come and kick us out..now for me I don't give a rats rear end..but for John he as 3 kids and 3 Rottweilers..so he don't want to do anything until we find another place..I can't leave John here..I can't move without him..I won't do that to him..

Still no UPS..but they said between 2 and 5 pm..it's 3 pm now...headed back out to watch for them..

I will be right back..going outside in this heat to watch for the UPS driver for a bit..

~hugs and smiles my very BFF Family~

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:19 am

Half of everyone is gone and I just remembered I didn't get pictures..omgosh shame it has been a very busy day and a very large crowd of people showed up..2 cakes..and half of each one was eaten and all of the gallon Ice Cream..

I have one of my daughters daughters spending the night..Addison..and all of the girls will be spending the night down here..I guess I should be getting beds ready..dang it..how do I do with with 5 girls and a bed made for 2 or 3..

Ok I"m off I have to figure this out lol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:24 am

Sam - It sounds like you had a busy, crazy but fun day! You deserved that!

But, inquiring minds wanna know ...... did you get your other package?!!! LOL  I was excited all day long for you! Really

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:45 am

Omgosh I forgot opppps lol..yes I did get the other package..at 4:45 pm lol..I was sitting outside when it showed up lol..

I haven't opened it yet..I really want to get all my bookmarks and all my downloads onto a USB Port..first..I am working on all that right now..

Almost midnight..so I am getting everyone ready for bed now...then maybe there will be a bit of peace and quiet till morning lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:55 am

Yeah!!!

Happy Birthday to your grandchildren, Sam <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:07 am

Thank you Suzanne..

Evan turned 4 in May but we didn't have him..Madysin will be 9 on the 23rd of this month but she will be at her mom's..so we figured today would be the best day to celebrate their Birthdays..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:11 am

I'm headed to bed..

Good night everyone..have a great day, evening, night..

Love all of you
loveflower

~hugs and smiles my dear BFF Family~

hugss

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Howdy everyone hellowave

It is 89 degrees but feels like 93 but for me it feels like it over 100 you just can't breath outside..I wish I could send the kids outside...omgosh they are soo noisy right now...but you can't tell 5 kids in a very small bedroom to keep quiet lol..

Here in a bit I am going to be sending them all upstairs and have Tay watch them so I can clean that room..wash clothes and clean that kitchen..it's a mess again lol..

Have a great day everyone...

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:38 pm

I am awaiting a fortunate that there will be summer, it is hot but not enough to be able to sit outside in the evening.
Today, I and Jamie sat outside and built Lego he got a set that you can build three different things from. Then Lexie came and greeted for a while,
Tomorrow I'm going to upload some new pictures in my album, I'll be watching a babysitter tomorrow night and hopefully both kids will sleep.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Looking forward to see the new pictures in your album, Marie!
I envy you the time you can spend with Jamie..... what great memories you are building with him.
Hope you will soon have warm weather!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Hi Marie...I'm glad you got to spend time with family..and I can't wait to see your new album..and since you play Sims2..I just drool all over your album wanting everything you have lol..

Got the small bed cleaned the girls helped me..and I moved some things around so they had a bit more room..to play in..still doing laundry that will take me half the night to finish up..got the kitchen sort of cleaned..and my room can't get cleaned to much until I get the computer out of the boxes..

Watching Harry Potter right now..and now off to do something before I fall asleep lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:46 am

Broomhilda61 wrote:
...that lady sent me next door..there is a lady there that rents places...she was so disgusted with the pictures I showed..she has heard of the landlord but didn't really know him..she told us we needed to bombard the landlord with all the pictures..but John is afraid if we do that he will come and kick us out..now for me I don't give a rats rear end..but for John he as 3 kids and 3 Rottweilers..so he don't want to do anything until we find another place..I can't leave John here..I can't move without him..I won't do that to him...

What you are going through is just awful. I can relate to your situation in some fashion so I understand how difficult it is dealing with landlords. We are having some issues with the apartment and I want to move but my roommate can't. Like you we are afraid to complain too much and have them kick us out. The owner is a bit cuckoo and vindictive so we avoid her if at all possible.

I did tell them after an incident with a spider crawling over my foot that enough was enough and I was moving with or without once the lease is up.

I do hope things work out and your next place more than makes up for the troubles you are going through now.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:21 am

Thank you Melisa..for your comments..

Also, I think the landlord is mixed up with the "Mob" family that lives in this town..so I think that is why he gets away with what he is doing..but I can't be sure..I'm about 90% sure he is..

Let's see..Addison is gone..Evan is watching movies with his dad..Madysin is upstairs with the girls and John is home..so it is sooooo quiet right now lol..and finishing up the laundry..

Now off to finish up these bookmarks about half way done with them lol..I want to get this new computer up and running very soon lol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:40 am

Sam - for bookmarks, can't you just export them and save them to your jump drive or USB File transfer thingy? Then when you get your new computer set up you just import them back into the browser you use. That's what I always do when I get a new PC

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:46 am

I don't know if I can or not..it's just easier to put them where they belong on my site lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:22 am

I am on onstrike tomorrow..John and Terry don't know it yet..except for Friday since Terry works Friday evening..I have to watch kids..other than that I am on onstrike for the week..

Fed up with grandkids coming to me asking me something then when I say no..they go to their dads..and ask..

Ok have to clean the kitchen and finish up my bookmarks they are almost done..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:58 am

Anita: Jamie is at that age so you can start talking and explaining different things to him and he says it's nice to be here without little sister sometimes and I understand that and he gets my whole attention.
I hope you like those new pictures.
Sam: I'm glad you like my album and I will upload completely new pictures tonight (nothing remarkable) but I was thinking about mixing a bit of new and old pictures the next time I have some old houses that I think extra much about.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:34 pm

That sounds great Marie lol..and I understand about kids wanting all of your attention..

Well it is 92 degrees out feeling like 104..and it's only 2:30 pm..so it still can get hotter..I just got back from the store..and I feel like I just got out of the shower..it was hard even driving..the sweat just got in my eyes..

I'm tired..everyone that is in this heat wave..please be safe and try and stay inside as much as you can..either in front of a fan or air conditioning..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:40 am

The temps here are ramping up again to above normal for Summer in Vegas...

106F (41C) today... and more to come (I grabbed a screenshot of the next several days, below)...

...we've been having some humidity, Sam - nothing like what you are getting, but enough to spur some
thunderstorms here and there.

...I'm truly happy that most of the time Vegas is very dry. While it can be difficult on one's skin, it is much
nicer than dealing with sweat!

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum