Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims Our Christmas Advent opens shortly, with lots of gorgeous gifts for our members! The Staff and Artists at Bloom wish you all a very happy holiday season
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 5:16 am by Samantha61

» Chicklet's Album - Testing Reshade
Today at 5:14 am by Samantha61

» Sims 4 Studio UPDATED
Today at 5:01 am by Chicklet45368

» NEW UPDATE + MODS = ISSUES???
Today at 2:00 am by royalpain

» Sims 4 Stair Garland - SOLVED
Yesterday at 11:24 pm by Lorry

» Sims Marktplatz Updates 2017
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by Samantha61

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 10/12 2017"
Yesterday at 8:02 pm by Tahoe

» PatchworkSims2 Updates 2017
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by Samantha61

» Can someone make something like this???
Yesterday at 5:58 pm by anidup

» Kitchen Sign
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by anidup

» Dwelling Space: Coming Soon!
Yesterday at 5:30 pm by Samantha61

» 2017 Advent Calendars
Yesterday at 5:29 pm by anidup

» TS4 Animals Galore Made from Cats & Dogs
Yesterday at 5:14 pm by anidup

» Sims Dreams Updates 2017
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by anidup

» Hello!
Yesterday at 5:02 pm by anidup

Whats new?

TS4: Toddler set by TaTschu

TS4: Audrey by Lorry

TS4: House by Lovias

TS4: Cat by Lovias

TS4: Dog by Lovias

TS2: Painting RC's by Crissi

TS4: Black Velvet Bedroom by Chicklet45368

TS4: Armchair RC's by TaTschu

TS4: London Life by Tilly

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

TS4: Wisteria RC's by Anidup

TS4: Wallpaper by TatSchu

TS4: Dining Set by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Wall art by Anidup

TS3: SIP Cabinets by Poppy

TS4: Living room by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn crime house by Lovias

TS4: Autumn set by Anidup

TS3: Autumn set by Poppy

TS4: Floral pink wallpaper by TaTschu

TS2: Sam's peaceful place by Chicklet

TS4: Gold paintings by TaTschu

Autumn Bliss Downloads

TS4: Terracotta floors by Tilly

TS3: Autumn Spirit by Poppy100

TS4: Autumn wall quilts by Anidup

TS4: Barnham Broom by Tilly

TS4: Autumn leaves by Anidup

TS4: Canvas pictures by TaTschu

TS3: Fall signs by Poppy100

TS3: Fall Teaset by Poppy100

TS4: Fall House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Autumn Entry by Chicklet

TS4: New Lot by Lorry

TS4 Floors by TaTschu

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

The Mix: A chat thread for all members (closed thread}

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:34 pm

All of the best for the procedure Sunday, Sam. And please let us know what the outcome is regarding the section 8 interview/meeting.
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:23 am

Thank you everyone..for your kind words..

I tell you I am on an emotional roller coaster..this last week..having to get up early every morning to go somewhere..and then hardly sleeping when I get home..

I am going to have to talk to the vet Monday about Shya's Meds..she has started just wobbling all over the place with her rear legs..so I am not sure if that is what happens when they first get on meds or not..

That meeting for Section 8 last 4 1/2 hours..that was a very long morning lol..got my Section 8 certificate..and I have 60 days to find a place..I have 2 in mind..one will be a 2 bedroom and it's less than what a one bedroom would be..so I can qualify for that one..then the other one I'm not sure if they have 1 or 2 bedrooms..if it's just a one bedroom that will be hard to watch the kids and have them be able to play..and I'm not sure how big the place is..Monday I will call the one with the 2 bedroom and set up an appointment for Tuesday and then go give them the $35 for the background check..and I am hoping that they can at least start in on the process of filling out their paperwork that I got from HDC office Friday..I don't know..I guess I can just drop it off..I hope..

After I get approved for the apartment..and they get their paperwork done from the Section 8 office..then I take that back to HDC and my 60 days will stop at that time..then they will be bringing in a company that just inspects Section 8 houses/apartments and when that gets approved the I can move in..if all goes well before the end of next month I will have another place..if I don't get approved then I have to start the hunt again..

Today I started decluttering..might as well start now lol..right now it is shredding papers I don't need anymore and won't have a place to put them anyway..tomorrow I will be finishing that up..then start throwing away furniture..and things..

HDC office said they would help me with furniture when the time comes..

Sorry I haven't been on..but give me time to get all this done and I will be on once more I promise..

I hope everyone is ok and well..I miss you all so much

~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF Family~

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:30 am

That's great news, Sam!

Best wishes on the unit you want <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:37 am

Best wishes Sam.....I do pray that everything works out perfect for you!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:06 am

Thank you Suzanne and Anita..

7 trash bags of papers shredded omgosh..I didn't realize I had that many papers..got 99% of those done and all of Terry's papers that he didn't need anymore..

Got all of my Pictures in the living room down and will be taking the rest down here in a little bit..

I didn't make it to my MRI today..I woke up with a really bad cough, soar and swollen throat and my left ear was killing me..and since you have to lay still during a MRI..and all that coughing I was doing..it just wouldn't make a bit of sense going..so will reschedule..to after I have moved..after cancelling it..I went back to bed till after 1 pm..

Anything and everything I can put in trash bags I will..and start tossing furniture out slowly..all I want to do on the day I leave is throw away the furniture I have to use..and put the rest on a U-Haul truck..

Terry will be moving in with a friend..he calls me Mom.. lol..Terry lived with him before..and he lives just right up the street from us in the Alley..

I didn't think I turned in Terry's Section 8 paperwork..but while I was shredding papers found the paper that says they received it..sooo that means I am so relieved that he is on the waiting list..I am going to call them tomorrow and find out when he comes up..and let them know about the address changes..and what is going on..so I may just have them contact me and send his paperwork to me..I should be moved by then

Shya is still wobbling around on her hind legs will call the vet tomorrow and see if that is normal until the meds get in her system..

I'm headed for bed..here in a bit..

Suzanne I will call the computer place tomorrow and see how they are doing and then let you know..

~hugs and smiles my dear BFF Family~

Love you all..and miss you..

hugss

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:20 am

Cool, Sam :D

--you can have him call me.

Best of everything <3

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:39 am

Sam - I am glad to hear that the vet was able to work with Terry and that he got her on some meds, maybe that's all she'll need for now. Let's pray that it is! And, that's great news about being approved for Section 8! I know you'll be so much happier in a decent apartment. Does the one you're looking at, take dogs?

I had some issues earlier today while on the forum, don't know if it was having problems or if it was my firefox ... kept hanging up and taking forever whenever I'd try to post so I logged off for a few hours and came back. Then I saw one of the posts I had made posted 5 TIMES!!!!! I deleted the extras, but if you see that on any other posts I replied, I DIDN'T DO IT! lmao .... feel free to delete them if you see them.

This is my first post since I logged back on, so hopefully it's all good now!

Thank you so much Crissi for my beautiful signature! *hugs*
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:46 pm

I'M BACK and up and running..omgosh..this computer is sooooo fast..it's awesome..bigsmile

Still decluttering and packing..I have more junk than I thought.. shame

I'm waiting on when Terry and I can get a ride to Jefferson City, MO which is an hour from here..and when that happens call the apartments that I found and set up a time for that day with the ride and go down and look at them fill out an application and then wait to see if we have been approved..it's a long process but I'm so glad to be moving..but a bad side is I won't be able to see any of the other grandkids except for Terry's..unless John brings all the others up to see us..

Talked to Suzanne..she says to tell you all..that she is in the process of building a house and watching movies with Ben lol..and she should be on either tonight or tomorrow..

That is weird TJ dontgetit and I won't tan your hide for posting 5 times in a row thlol

I am now off to get Skype up and running and then my game..after that I will be back on here to start my job again..sorry everyone..

Love you all and miss you all so much..

hugss

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:33 am

Welcome back Sam! We missed you! So glad that you got your computer and everything is good now! I hope you don't have to wait too long to get a ride so you can look at the apartments! I'm excited for you!

And, I can't wait to hear how your game runs on your new PC!

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:17 am

I've missed you all - lots of posts since I was on last! LOL

I am all caught up with those (for the time being, hehehe), and am off to work on my next build for the upcoming August theme <3

Ben and I binge watched Ozark and Netflix - what a great show! Now, we have to wait to see if it gets picked up for another season (Netflix dropped all 10 episodes of season 1 on the 21st of July).

I'll be here and there as I break from building :D

hugss

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:10 am

Welcome back Sam!! It is exciting to know that you find your new computer super fast! That is the joy of having a newer model! I love mine as well!

Wishing you the best of luck in finding a new apartment suitable to you and your family!

Suzanne: I miss having you around, but it is good to know you have been spending quality time with your real life family! Ben is lucky to have you! I know you are having fun with the build as well,and can assure you that I am looking forward to see what you have done!!
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:31 am

The forum has been quiet without you 2 around.......so happy you are back grouphug

poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:39 am

I a'm so happy for you sam..  sweetheart              

zsanne you are a         Darling

amour2

:Autumn2017_3:  Thank you for these Beautiful siggie dear Crissi 
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:57 am

I'm excited for you, too, Sam...

...just in case our cool phone call didn't send that message! lol

How is the loading of your programs and what not going?

Oh, I did download that Photoshop CS2 - it is excellent (no viruses, etc...). I'll check the install later; but, you should be able to go and get it directly from the link I'll give you :D

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:20 pm

I've missed both of you very much.
Sam: I'm glad that everything works for you. It's hard to move because that's when you really discover what many things you have, but I hope you will enjoy your new apartment.
Suzanne: It's nice that your son wants to watch movies with you my refuses because we do not like the same movies so they sit in their caves to the room and keep up with their computer computers and chat with their friends as they have all over the world.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:29 pm

My oldest son will not watch much with me because I like to pause and talk, lol...

...Ben (the one still living with me) likes to pause and talk, too! hehehe

...sometimes we do not like the same things, but mostly we do, so it all works out <3

That your sons have friends all over the world? That is very cool!

(I wish they liked to watch things with you, though)

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Ben is awesome! I like to chat with him too tschak

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:42 am

Omgosh it has been a very good and productive day today..

As some of you know when you Skype with Suzanne expect to be on there for hours runcircle

I called her at 4 pm my time 2 pm her time and we have been either on the phone or Skyping all this time it is now 9:35 pm hehe..

She got my Photoshop up and running..and she taught me not to be afraid of Google.. scared we will see tomorrow how that works..she showed me that Google Chrome is better to use than Firefox..omgosh it is so much easier..but of course tomorrow will tell where it works for me or not hiding whistle

Anita: omgosh girl..I wish I had known you were sick..I would have been on here in a heartbeat..I am so sorry to have not seen that sooner..get better..we need you here..but most important we need you not to be sick.. hugss

I will be back in a little bit..I have to play around with Photoshop..I want to make a welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims..sign..

Love and miss you all..
hugss

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:17 am

Hi Sam! Great to see you around!

I agree that Chrome is the way to go if you can. I'm using Explorer on my old laptop until my we can get my new computer figured out (its built now... having software issues). And I'm stoked to hear you are able to get help with Section 8 and have a new move on your horizon. Its so much work but it'll all be worth it in the end.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:55 am

Thank you Alouette..I got anxiety attacks today..just thinking of moving to a large city..I lived there before many years ago when I first moved to Missouri..didn't like the big city life..

Oh forgot to thank Suzanne for everything she has done for me and everyone else on here..I owe her a lot..thank you, thank you Suzanne from the bottom of my heart feeldaluv

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:41 am

Thank you Sam..... you are a dear.
I hope you are going to enjoy photoshop!
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:53 am

The season we will have now will represent summer but it's not so cold so the mice need to move in yet. Right now they have marathon races in my kitchen roof because I hear how they are running back and forth all the time. Thinking how to get rid of them when we had rats under the house then we had to put out poison. I do not want to sow a hole in the ceiling to put up some poison or a trap there.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:47 pm

Ben enjoys chatting with you, too, Lorry :D

You are very welcome, Sam <3

...and, hey! You talked, too!!! LOL

Not an excuse - but I don't get out much and all of you have become my family.

~~~I actually am capable of short calls, hehe

Mice, Marie?

I only ever had them as pets when I was young - my cats decimate any mouse crazy enough to come in this house, lol...

...do you have a cat or cats, Marie?

How are the plans coming along, Alouette?

Anita - are you resting? lol

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:18 pm

Grrrrrr! I found another post with 5x posts of the same by me last night! Please, if you find any more just delete the extras! I had issues with either Firefox or the forum last week and it messed up.

Suzanne just told me it did it again, well a double post this time, but I had a error message about the site doing maintenance when I posted so I copied my message and tried again a few minutes later so that's probably why!

Anyway, the forum has been so alive and active the last few days I can't get over it! By the time I got off work yesterday, I had 190-something notifications! LOL, I forgot to clear it all out last night, and I woke up to it showing 302!!! WHAATTTT?!! LOL

It's excited and busy and wonderful! There is always something to do and I'm loving that everybody is taking part in the little mini-challenges, it's awesome!

I have a busy day at work today so won't be able to sneak on too much, but I'll catch up after work!

Have a great day/night girls! Talk to you soon!

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Hey girls what's up..

How are you feeling today Anita..I hope you are getting better and getting plenty of rest.. rose2

Suzanne, I know I talked to..but it's your fault.. wasnt I'm blaming it all on you haha cutehug I did enjoy the day with you...it was a lot of fun and very productive on both ends..we didn't even mess up with Skype..it worked great.. HappyDay

I went to Wal Mart today and was saying to some people that work there that I was going to miss them so much..they have me so spoiled there lol..I order 3 cases of water and there is a few people that make sure it's there and up front at the service desk on the 5th..once in a blue moon they will mess up and forget hehe..but that is ok as well..anyway..I was telling Pam that I was moving and I would miss them so much and started crying..I also mentioned to her about the situation here where I live and a couple of other workers was there and they knew exactly where I live and who owns it..and they also knew how we were living..I don't understand why nobody in the past has done anything to fix the problems with that landlord..well, I tell you this as soon as we are all out of here I will make sure nobody has to go through all this ever again..

I have a feeling Terry will be moving out this weekend...he had a bad day today and took it out on me..I'm done trying to make up for all my past mistakes..nothing is ever right..no matter how hard I try..

Well I am off to check out all the posts that I have missed and try and start getting some CC in the game and work on projects..omgosh I am so far behind..lol

Have a great day everyone..and have a great weekend..

express

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum