Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! Issue 2 of Bloom magazine is now out. Go and take a look!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Are We There Yet?
Today at 2:40 pm by tilly

» Anidup's Album ** UPDATED 13 Aug 2017
Today at 1:10 pm by anidup

» Family Time
Today at 11:53 am by poppy100

» Hello there!
Today at 11:45 am by Samantha61

» Sim Fans UK Updates For 2017
Today at 11:33 am by poppy100

» helloooo
Today at 11:08 am by poppy100

» hello
Today at 11:05 am by poppy100

» Hello Again.
Today at 11:04 am by poppy100

» hello
Today at 10:22 am by Lorry

» How do you stage a picture for a picture
Today at 5:32 am by Samantha61

» Atlanta,GA
Today at 4:16 am by Easter01

» Merging
Today at 2:39 am by slewis6723

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Today at 2:36 am by slewis6723

» How Realistic Do You Want It?
Today at 2:16 am by Samantha61

» WCIF This Window??
Today at 12:31 am by Lorry

Whats new?

TS4: Beach Kids-room by Anidup

TS4: Nautical rugs by Anidup

TS4: Nautical Posters by Anidup

TS4: Vertical Paintings by Anidup

TS4: Square Paintings by Anidup

TS3: Cactus Cushion RC by Poppy100

TS3: Teenagers box recolours by Poppy100

TS3: Light panel and cabinet by Poppy100

TS4: Dinner with Anita by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Poppy by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Suzanne by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Sam by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Lorry by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Tilly by Chicklet

TS4: Clock Conversion part three by Anidup

TS4: Clock Conversion part two by Anidup

TS4: Clock Conversion by Anidup

TS4: Louvre door recolours by Anidup

TS4: Simply Styling sideboard by Oldbox

TS4: TS3 conversion of Louvered doors by Chicklet

TS4: Cyclonesue chimneys by Chicklet

TS4: Rug Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Wicker Chair Conversion by Anidup

TS4: House by Oldbox

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Hey girls what's up..

How are you feeling today Anita..I hope you are getting better and getting plenty of rest.. rose2

Suzanne, I know I talked to..but it's your fault.. wasnt I'm blaming it all on you haha cutehug I did enjoy the day with you...it was a lot of fun and very productive on both ends..we didn't even mess up with Skype..it worked great.. HappyDay

I went to Wal Mart today and was saying to some people that work there that I was going to miss them so much..they have me so spoiled there lol..I order 3 cases of water and there is a few people that make sure it's there and up front at the service desk on the 5th..once in a blue moon they will mess up and forget hehe..but that is ok as well..anyway..I was telling Pam that I was moving and I would miss them so much and started crying..I also mentioned to her about the situation here where I live and a couple of other workers was there and they knew exactly where I live and who owns it..and they also knew how we were living..I don't understand why nobody in the past has done anything to fix the problems with that landlord..well, I tell you this as soon as we are all out of here I will make sure nobody has to go through all this ever again..

I have a feeling Terry will be moving out this weekend...he had a bad day today and took it out on me..I'm done trying to make up for all my past mistakes..nothing is ever right..no matter how hard I try..

Well I am off to check out all the posts that I have missed and try and start getting some CC in the game and work on projects..omgosh I am so far behind..lol

Have a great day everyone..and have a great weekend..

~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF Family~

express

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 am

ROFL Do you have a nervous twitch Chica thlol

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:14 am

It looks like she does lol..she seems to be the only one having them thlol

I have a post over in the request section..not sure if there is where it needs to be but there it is..lol..I need some help..and have a few questions over there..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:30 am

Suzanne: Sorry, I have no cat. Bella is good at catching mice and rats but she also does not come in where the mice are.
My daughter had a rat like a pet a couple of years ago and it was very domesticated.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:43 am

Oh, don't apologize for not having cats, Marie <3

I had just wondered if you did because they usually keep rodents and other critters away :D

Sam, you are too funny! It was great, wasn't it (our conversation/skype)?

I also want to publically thank Lorry for testing my builds for me - you are a wonder! :D

TJ - you are so right! There are so many new people here and so many are participating!!!

I love it! <3 <3 <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:20 am

I have been hard at work yesterday and today!
Not moving around a lot..... other than my arms and head..... I made a new set for you all!

Was wanting to do that and now that I had a full day (and feeling better) I thought I should get to my list.

The new set (conversions) took me long to complete, since I had to remap quite a number of the meshes. The set will come in three parts.

That said, I am going to pour myself a cup of coffee and relax for a while before I start on my yellow dining room.
Thank you so much everyone for being so kind and considerate to keep on thinking about me! The pampering I got from you all did help a lot!!!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:24 pm

How are you doing today Anita..and why did you have surgery..if you don't want to post it that is ok..but I didn't even know there was anything wrong..

We have a very slow moving system headed our way..and it's from KC to here..and a flash flood watch in affect..and it's only 69 degree's omgosh it feels so good..everyone got cold last night but me lol..but I was able to sleep in this morning..John tried to wake me up to go shopping but I didn't even hear him..and Tiffany was on the floor under her blankets..she must have gotten cold..and she had peaked out from under her blankets to see John but didn't get out lol..that's funny..she normally jumps on the couch to have him pet her..so she didn't even wake me up..I woke up about the time that John was backing out of the driveway..so he waited for me to get ready..finished my monthly shopping..now it's Terry's turn on Monday..I don't even know where Tiffany is right now..she is completely covered up lol..

Have a great weekend by dear BFF Family

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:20 pm

hello99 HappWeek

This is my last week with my crazy work schedule so I'll be back here more! cheerleader

A L O U E T T E glasses5
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:26 pm

That is good news indeed Alouette!! It will be lovely having you around more often.
And then also I wish you to have more time on your hands, not only to finalize everything for your wedding but also to be able to spend some time with your game as well!
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:33 pm

Thank you Anita! I'm so looking forward to being around more often. My game should be up and running soon!

oooh1 oooh1 oooh1

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:04 am

Great news Alouette bighugs2

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:06 am

Alouette - That's wonderful to hear! I know I hate it so much when my schedule is so busy it doesn't allow for much free time for myself! And, I bet you're super excited about getting your PC up and running too! I am soooo looking forward to seeing some  of your designs!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:25 am

Great news Alouette..that's right your wedding is just around the corner..omgosh..how exciting..wishing you all the best with your future hubby..lol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:13 am

Yesterday, Bella took a mouse, I think so, because she jumped into a bush and took something that she started eating very fast, so I hope it was the mouse that was in here.
At the moment, everything seems to break down last year, our boiler broke and now one of the water tanks begins to leak so it's going to live a little while. In addition, we have to buy a freezer until we slaughtered a cow last week and the freezer we now have is full of meat and the other freezer we have is full of food and in the fall a few more cows will be slaughtered.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 am

I hope she got it too! I've been fighting with mice all summer long! I think we've finally killed it (them) tho, haven't seen evidence of any recently. It's just so hard because we have 2 dogs running around inside and out, so we can't put out poison where they can reach it and we don't have a cat. Well a stray cat thinks it lives at my house and is always curled up on my little deck or porch, it climbs the privacy fence and gets into the backyard. Daisy chases it but Carter just stands still and let's it rub up against it.

And yes, I feel the same way about how things always break down at the same time! For me it's usually something with my car and then something else major!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:41 am

Put rice out..what happens with that is they eat it then go looking for water..that rice bloats up and kills them..

Wish we all had a freezer to put a cow in one, pork in another one then another one for turkey/chickens lol..it would save a lot of money and time going to the store..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm

hello friends, 
           the staff have gif me a new name.. and I am super happy with that .. but I hope everyone now''s that I am still learning
           and gant do evrything yet'' and maybe never . but I will tray to do my best 
           I am so not tecnical.. 

love you all ... valentine1f

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Ohhh Poppy you are wonderful! You're creations are to die for too! You may just be starting out but you're a natural at recoloring and your sense of style is so unique and will be very, very popular! And, I'm thrilled you are now "officially" one of our amazing creators! bighugs2
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Just stumbled on this thread, don't quite know how I missed it. I'm really bad but I started to read the first few posts, realised there were 36 pages and just skipped to the last one. I wondered how some of you knew so much about each other and I'm guessing it's through this thread.

A little bit about what I'm dealing with at the moment , hopefully it won't bore you.

As some of you might know I work in a secondary school in the UK, I used to teach but now what I do is mostly administration I do some small group work though focusing on specific skills, such as social skills, anger management and teaching English as an Additional Language. In September when the new school year starts I shall be embarking on new intervention we will be offering called Lego Therapy, I'm quite looking forward to this. LOL
I work in the Special Educational Needs Department (SEN), in UK there are very few Special Schools and where possible the local authorities like to educate children in normal schools however many of these young people cannot cope and it's down to my team to support their individual needs to help them be successful. A bigger part of my role is in identifying those with SEN through observations, assessments and monitoring once identified we can put the appropriate support in place.
I'm not sure if this happens in other countries but I am also responsible for Exam Access Arrangements. Basically this is when a child who takes longer to complete work or relies on someone to read for them in lessons isn't disadvantaged int heir exams and what is normal classroom practise for them is continued in the exam. What I have to do it identify the child, ensure teachers are monitoring their progress and recording what support they give, this is then forwarded onto me with evidence that they are doing these things. Once I have this I then write a report, if the child had a medical condition like Autism, ADHD or sensory issues I used medical evidence to them apply to the exam board, if they do not have one of these condition for example if they have Dyslexia, I have to assess them to prove that they have below average cognitive processing or reading skills, write another report and then apply to the exam board.
Lol, enough about work I'm currently on holiday. Unlike those employed as teachers I only get paid term time, so yes I get something like 12 weeks holiday but it's all unpaid and is at them most expensive time of the year to go away.

The other big thing, if work can be classed as a big thing, is that my hubby was diagnosed with Ataxia two years ago. This is a disabling condition that affects the part of the brain controlling place and speech. The deterioration is rapid and very progressive, h had to give up work, then driving and now struggles to walk. he can walk around the house using a stick or holding on to furniture but outside relies on a wheelchair. Our home of 22 years is no longer suitable it does't meet his needs, we have a spiral staircase which leads to the bathroom. The house is also quite big with a massive garden which I cannot manage to maintain on my won, so we are forced to move. We are downsizing and have decided to move to an apartment it will all be on one floor and there will be no garden to worry about. The area we have decided on is lovely with shops, restaurants and a cinema literally on the doorstep so I'm hoping that it will open up a hole new social life for us too. We currently live in a large village and getting anywhere requires transport, I don't drive.
Anyway enough wingeing as I said I'm on holiday and what am I doing? Yep spending all day on Sims LOL

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:18 pm

You won't bore us Nikki..this is the place to say whatever you want..lol
I am glad you are working with special needs kids..it's a shame there aren't more schools out there for that..I'm sorry to hear about your husband..will it get better at all even with medicine..
I'm glad you found a place that works for both you and your husband..

poppy omgosh girl..you are amazing with your recolors and designs..and your going to get better and better really fast..I am soooo proud of you bighugs2

I just found out today that there will be about 45,000 people here in Boonville on the 21st with that Solar Eclipse..there is only about 8,000 people here to begin with..they are shutting down schools, and most businesses..specially Banks..we won't have enough police to keep an eye on everything..people will be coming in 4 days early and camping on the College grounds and in the parks and all that..omgosh it's going to be a mess on the 21st..I hope that there will be no clouds.. I'm not going anywhere..I'm going to try and get those glasses so we can see it..I have never seen it except in pictures and on tv..so that will be exciting..

Columbia is just 25 minutes away but they won't be able to see it..I don't understand how that works..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Nikki - Your job sounds VERY stressful! Ohhh my goodness! It wore me out just reading about it! So much responsibility! And, that sucks that you don't get paid when they're out of school!

I'm sorry to hear about your hubby, I never knew it was such a debilitating disease so quickly! I think moving would be the best thing for you both! One there's more to do much closer to you and you won't have a stairs or a yard to worry about taking care of.

Sam - That sound exciting and stressful! I don't like crowds and avoid them as much as possible! LOL
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 am

poppy100 wrote:hello friends, 
           the staff have gif me a new name.. and I am super happy with that .. but I hope everyone now''s that I am still learning
           and gant do evrything yet'' and maybe never . but I will tray to do my best 
           I am so not tecnical.. 

love you all ... valentine1f

Poppy Poppy Poppy bighugs2 bighugs congrats
I am so happy for you and you deserve this honour! Your recolours are amazing, you have picked it up so quickly pineapple

Nikki it's been so nice that you have been spending more time with us, I'm really enjoying your company!

I am very sorry to hear about your hubby, he is very lucky to have you as his support.
Smaller yard, smaller place.........more time for Simming rose2

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:34 am

lorryyyyyy...  bighugs2  danceG

friends I be back in a bit. to read all your note's
I have to go to the hospital now in a half our
noting bad .. there have to check something about me ... 
                                                             grouphug

I stay loged in .. oderwise i dont see the new note anymore... music1

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:09 am

I'm back.
I had to hear the results of my breathing
I slept with a meter cabinet a week ago
That meter controls your breath as you sleep
Because I'm always waking up and than is my stomach is locking
And then it just feels you stitch.
horrible
But I just got to hear 
That's because of my childhood trauma
And because I have medicine for it. That makes it anesthetized
And therefore I stumble when I sleep
I need to talk to the doctor about the medicine. The hospital doctor just told me that
I hope the translator did a little bit well.

Because he sometimes translates so crazy .. lol
It's nice That I live 10 minutes from the hospital
I'm there in a speed with my moped 

IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:19 am

Thank you for your kind words everyone.

Poppy I'm glad you know what causing your problems, you must feel quite tired keep waking up in the night. I used to colic until I stopped drinking a certain brand of coffee it was very strange. I had tests and all sorts, they thought I might have Irritable Bowel Syndrome but that was ruled out then they considered something called Colitis but in the end it came about because I was going through a health food kick so stopped drinking coffee, then suddenly the pains stopped. LOL, the doctor didn't know what it was but just said to me 'Don't drink coffee and you'll be fine'. Anyway I do drink coffee again now but only 'Costa' so I invested in a Tassimo.

Broomhilda, there's no cure sadly there very little known about it, basically people who are aware of this condition are because they know someone who has it. My daughter takes part in a lot of charity events to help raise money into research.

Despite all this I am now looking forward to moving I just need to sell this old place first.

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum