Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! Issue 2 of Bloom magazine is now out. Go and take a look!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Are We There Yet?
Today at 2:40 pm by tilly

» Anidup's Album ** UPDATED 13 Aug 2017
Today at 1:10 pm by anidup

» Family Time
Today at 11:53 am by poppy100

» Hello there!
Today at 11:45 am by Samantha61

» Sim Fans UK Updates For 2017
Today at 11:33 am by poppy100

» helloooo
Today at 11:08 am by poppy100

» hello
Today at 11:05 am by poppy100

» Hello Again.
Today at 11:04 am by poppy100

» hello
Today at 10:22 am by Lorry

» How do you stage a picture for a picture
Today at 5:32 am by Samantha61

» Atlanta,GA
Today at 4:16 am by Easter01

» Merging
Today at 2:39 am by slewis6723

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Today at 2:36 am by slewis6723

» How Realistic Do You Want It?
Today at 2:16 am by Samantha61

» WCIF This Window??
Today at 12:31 am by Lorry

Whats new?

TS4: Beach Kids-room by Anidup

TS4: Nautical rugs by Anidup

TS4: Nautical Posters by Anidup

TS4: Vertical Paintings by Anidup

TS4: Square Paintings by Anidup

TS3: Cactus Cushion RC by Poppy100

TS3: Teenagers box recolours by Poppy100

TS3: Light panel and cabinet by Poppy100

TS4: Dinner with Anita by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Poppy by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Suzanne by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Sam by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Lorry by Chicklet

TS4: Dinner with Tilly by Chicklet

TS4: Clock Conversion part three by Anidup

TS4: Clock Conversion part two by Anidup

TS4: Clock Conversion by Anidup

TS4: Louvre door recolours by Anidup

TS4: Simply Styling sideboard by Oldbox

TS4: TS3 conversion of Louvered doors by Chicklet

TS4: Cyclonesue chimneys by Chicklet

TS4: Rug Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Wicker Chair Conversion by Anidup

TS4: House by Oldbox

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lxy2513

Postlxy2513 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:26 am

This community is really interesting. I have my own discussion area. I can share my favorite topics to share with you. You can download favorite cc. and have excellent management.Haha❤ welcomeflag
szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Nikki - now I get why you are moving! (I've been behind keeping up with notifications.)

I am so happy that your hubbie has you <3 It will definitely be much less stressful without stairs. My home in Spokane, Washington had lovely gardens (flowers, vegetables, herbs...) but I ended up not being able to keep them up. So I get where you're coming from.

Sam - the reason Columbia won't be able to see the total eclipse and you will is because the diameter for the total eclipse is quite small... Columbia will be able to see a partial eclipse, though.

You are in for a real treat - definitely get the glasses! At full and complete eclipse (for a little over 2 minutes) you will be able to look without the glasses. Be sure to read up on how to protect your eyes and exactly when you can view it without the protection of the glasses.

Here are a few links: NASA - First Time Solar Eclipse Viewers AND NASA - How to View Safely

I cannot wait to see what you're going to do with your new system, Alouette!

Lxy - do you have some links to share?

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:26 pm

Nikki, I have so much admiration for what you do! We have special schools here in S A as well. My daughter in law teaches at a school for the blind. So she can read braille and I am so proud of her.
The world needs more of special people like you!

You have quite a lot on your plate for now, coping with the stresses at work anticipating starting something new, then also to move AND get your hubby comfortable in your new home. I pray that all will go well and that you will be blessed and very happy in the new environment.
I do hope this will also be closer for you to travel to work!
Thank you for joining our family here as well! Now we will know how to fully support you!
sunflowers12
KaylaSims

PostKaylaSims on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:29 pm

This community is so amazing! I'm just getting started here and everyone seems so sweet and super talented! I can't wait to really get into things here.
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:37 pm

You are so welcome to join in, Kayla....we love to get to know our members, and each one is special!
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Thanks guys for your support.

Suzanne, I remember the volta eclipse we had in UK a few years back, it was very surreal. The children were quite young and we'd decided to go out for the day to the Zoo half way there was when the Eclipse happened. All the traffic on the road stopped, we got out the car and put on our special glasses and the birds just stopped singing. It was like something out of a movies, my son joked and asked if the aliens were landing he didn't really understand what all the fuss was about he was about four at the time.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Kayla..looking forward to having you here..go to the members section and make an album..this way we can see what you are doing..I love looking at the albums..then I have those moments where I want your downloads folders not just bits and pieces but the whole thing like Marie's and :hypnos: thlol want everyone talent for creating and designing..lol

I am looking forward to the Eclipse not looking forward to 54,000 people..with limited law enforcement..

Still haven't found a place..everything is getting full before we can get a ride to look at them and put in our applications..there is a place here in town that has only 10 people in line for an apartment..but not sure how many of them are for the 1 bedroom..will be taking my app in tomorrow along with getting several pairs of Eclipse glasses..this will be open Sept.1st..

Have a great day everyone..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:04 am

Nikki - I just wanted you to know that what you do is so very special...

...my son-in-law, Mitchell, teaches Special Education (SPED) with a focus on children with Autism. His new job will allow him to work with a much wider variety of special needs children as the new Resource Teacher in North St. Paul.

My hat is off to you, and all those like you, who take up this challenging vocation <3

I love eclipses... one of the other things I really like is Astronomy! Yeah... I'm a total nerd giggle

Kayla! Welcome!!! It is so nice to meet you :D

...this is a great place to be and share. I'm really happy you've jumped in and look forward to getting to know you better <3

Sam - you'll find the right place - I just know it! <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:02 pm

I turned in my Application for that apartment today..and there are at least 5 people ahead of me for that 1-1 bedroom..but it's the least amount of people so keeping my fingers crossed..also they know about 7th street apartments..they laughed and shook their heads..so they know all about what is happening there..told them about the bugs..I shouldn't have but I did..and told them I wasn't paying rent..one asked me how far behind I am..thought a minute and said I'm not real sure maybe a year..and told them the landlord has abandon us..so we will see..I also told them that I won't be bringing any furniture just a few items that I can get into plastic tubs and black trash bags..

Got the Eclipse glasses 7 pair..and John told me today that Tay who usually is gone most of the time..he's 16..lol..he don't hang around the house much..anyway John told him he can't leave the yard on the 21st..way to many people in town and so I got him a pair of glasses as well..

Have a great day everyone

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Keeping my fingers crossed for you as well Sam!!
I really hope things will turn out perfect for you and your family.
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Good luck Sam!

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Thank you Anita..Terry goes through a program out of Jefferson City and Columbia and it looks like his case manager has found a few places..I need to talk to him tomorrow and make sure they are in a safe place and walking distance to the city buses..and all that..Terry goes in next Friday for his Section 8 voucher..now to worry about getting John and his family out of this place..

Oh forgot..he may get out soon as well..I hope..he has been looking for a job and has his CDL..and so he can drive school buses..now he is working on getting that bus permit and doing things down at the bus terminal..so let's keep our fingers crossed for him..also this pays $14 an hour..and on top of that they will try and get it where he takes his son to basketball and track sports..and he gets to watch his son while getting paid..that is so great..and this is his last semester for school..he graduates in December and walks the plank to get his diploma in May of next year

Thank you Lorry bighugs2

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:51 am

I'm very happy to hear that things are starting to look up for you, Sam. It may not seem like it yet but you've made some major steps to getting where you need to be. tschak

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:53 am

Thank you Alouette

Hey how is the wedding planning going..in what 2 months you will be a married woman lol..we need pictures as well you hear me lol..

Well girls I am off to finish my B.A.D entry and I made another Mural so am going to finish that as well..will be on and off..

Thank you for your help with that angle cheat lol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:19 am

I AM SOOOOOO FREAKIN' MAD RIGHT NOW, I wanna screammmm!!!!

...............................................................................................................

It's been awhile since I actually checked my blog. I post pics of the new things I've created and link them here to download them.

So, I logged in this evening just to see if I had any comments .....

Anonymous August 5, 2017 at 3:10 AM Bleep you, it's not okay to make us do a sign in to get a freaking kitchen set, hope you die of cancer

That is what I found! (only I bleeped it out here, the full word was typed on my blog)!

And, that is regarding the fact that I removed all my download links from my blog and posted everything here at the forum, because people DO have to take the time and energy to post things BEFORE getting my creations.

I LOVE the post count requirements! Cause that means people actually have to invest a little time and effort into obtaining the hard work of creators who put in their own time and effort to share their creations with everybody! People forget that creators DON'T HAVE TO SHARE!! ......... It's a freakin' GIFT! We aren't being paid to do it!

So Yes, Anonymous! .... It's VERY OKAY actually! Because, believe it or not ... those are MY creations! Nobody else gets to dictate what is done with them besides me.

That's just the icing on an already crappy week!

Last edited by Chicklet45368 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:31 am

I just sent you a pm girl..I didn't read the whole thing before I sent you that pm..so everything is ok except the anonymous comment..

I would be furious to..

I don't understand people that is why I stopped going out of the house most of the time..3-4 times a month is all I get out..if I can help it..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:03 am

I ate ice cream and downloaded everything from TSR!

...... I'm better now

Maybe

(Well I didn't download EVERYTHING, but pretty darn close! I know I have a ton of it already but since I'm doing a clean out, clean up, and organize binge figured I'd just grab every set that I think I might ever want stuff from and go into my game with each creator's things only in the game, then use the tray importer to delete all the stuff I KNOW I won't ever use. Made me feel better and kept my mind off of the ungrateful person who posted on my blog)
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:15 am

lol..how much Ice cream did you eat..a whole gallon or just a ice cream cone lol..

and good you got a good shopping spree out of your system..which makes you feel better knowing it's all free..no money involved lol

Don't you have it where you can check the post before it is posted..of course you would still have to read it lol..but that might help..and isn't there a way of making sure that no "Anonymous" posts just people that actually have names..I don't have a blog..so I'm not sure how that works.

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:40 am

Now that is hurtful TJ! I cannot understand why people have to be so rude.
Actually coming to think of it, they actaully just show their true colors, and according to me, they have NOTHING to be proud of.

I would raid the fridge too..... that is why I keep it empty of temptations like ice cream!

When something upsets me I just brood over it for quite a while, have this huge fights with the person in my head, and in the end decide it is just not worth my while to spend any of my precious time giving them any reply....I am referring to RL experiences now. And in the end I feel like the better person....I know it does not always work this way...

TJ..... en then to think the person hides behind ANONYMOUS!! Absolutely gutless!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:47 am

I do the same thing Anita..just have fights in my head..omgosh I thought I was the only one that did that..

And your right TJ..those are YOUR Creations you have a right to do with them as you please..except the meshes you use from others.. giggle other than that you can do as you please
I think after today we all need a grouphug lol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:57 am

TJ, how mean of some people after all it's not like you're asking them pay for your stuff and registering here is free. Some people are so selfish and mean and well I have no resect for those who have to use profanity to get their message across.

We all love and respect you and your work here.

I too am having a little spruce up in my mods folder, I downloaded some stuff that Connie did and my game won't load, I removed the files and it still loaded but it took about two hours to do so LOL I think this means the problem is too much CC rather than a bad file so I'm going through my files and taking out anything I haven't used. The problem is that often I download a whole set but really what Iw ant is just one thing in it. giggle3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:02 am

Things come back to haunt you 10x over when you act the way that "Anonymous" did..it always does..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:55 am

OMG Chica I was in so much shock that I read your message out to my daughter's fiance......LOL poor guy he got my full vent, but he agreed totally.

I am so sorry that's what greeted you when you went to your Blog and I wish I had been here to offer comfort consol1
This is what I mean.....I couldn't be nice to someone like that.........I can't talk!
Anonymous.......typical they don't have the guts to show who they really are swear

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:04 am

TJ: I hope you do not care about the evil comment. I think such people do not have their own lives and must therefore claim the only way they can and to be anonymous is shy and dare to not stand for what you write, you can not write anything at all.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:51 pm

grouphug Thanks girls! You're the best!

And, Sam these were just EA meshes I had recolored, and I ate a little McDonalds strawberry sundae (but I had 3 beers before that! LOL)

And I DID do a lot of fighting with the person in my head, but really that person is just a selfish, childish, shallow, and unhappy human being that I'm quite glad can't get my things! That made me feel a lot better after I thought of that! And, I would not want their kind contaminating the forum anyway! Soooo goooood riddance!

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum