Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area.  All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!    Check out the new mobile app available for free from Google Play or Apple App Store. Bloom Magazine issue 3 is now out! 
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Today at 5:10 am by sunkal

» Patty3060 Sims4 House 16/10/2017 Update
Today at 5:09 am by sunkal

» hello :)
Today at 4:06 am by mckenziesprecher

» Family Time
Today at 3:21 am by EziosMinionSixx

» Sims 4 Pink wallpaper
Today at 12:25 am by lorise59

» Helllo
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by Chicklet45368

» Hello! :)

» Hi :)

» Hey!!!!
Yesterday at 11:50 pm by Chicklet45368

» Hi from NY!
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by Chicklet45368

» How do you post?
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Chicklet45368

» Hello ! :)
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Chicklet45368

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 15/10 2017"
Yesterday at 11:40 pm by Chicklet45368

» Design on a Dime III - A new Bedroom Questions and Entries
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Ranapeach

» B.A.D Contest October: Questions and Comments
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by patty3060

Whats new?

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Designer bathroom walls by TaTschu

TS4: Tahoes House by Lorry

TS3-TS4 House by Lorry

TS4: Under the stairs by Lorry

TS4: Ocean Breeze by Lorry

TS4: Fight like a girl by Chicklet

TS4: Cassandre's toy conversion by Anidup

TS4: Old Wood floors by TaTschu

TS4: Peyton by Lorry

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

New story by Joanne Easter

TS3: Jack Daniels Set RC's by poppy100

TS4:Exo the war poster by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Autumn decor set by Chicklet45368

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

The Reese Legacy : Updated 31 August 2017

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:00 pm

The Reese Legacy

This is part of the Homeless Challenge.

I elected to play my first legacy as a homeless sim to see how to tweak the rules, and then I became quite absorbed with her life and the choices she made.

For now, except for being homeless (even though she has a "home lot") she has no home to go to. She lives off the land, sleep on benches and roam around the world. She is totally alone out there, having nothing except the clothes on her body, which she wears in layers, since she has no suitcase or place to keep it. My current challenge is to see if I can fulfill all her wishes, except off course buying things, or finding a job (since who is going to employ someone off the street??)

Here is part of Antonia's history:

Soon after finishing school Antonia got married to a very handsome man, whom she unfortunately did not know for very long. He gave the impression that he was from a very wealthy family, and Antonia fell hard for that. Her parents' warnings about her plans fell on deaf ears....

Soon after their marriage though, she realized that her husband is away from home quite a lot, and never willing to tell her what he was up to while he was gone.

It was only when a policeman knocked on her door with the most terrible news of all, that it dawned on her whom she had married....
Hearing the news from a stranger that her husband was killed in a shootout at a robbery scene was shocking news, but learning that he was one of the robbers was the most devastating moment of her life.
She was only able to live in their rented flat for a month, since she discovered after his death, that the bank account was depleted, she did not know his family and her family disowned her, and she had nowhere to turn to.

The furniture and their car was repossessed since she was not able to pay the installments, she had no skills and no job to turn to. She applied to a number of instances for a job, but was turned down every time. When the end of the month came, she had to vacate the premises, all her pleads to be allowed to stay on another month just until she was able to find a job, did not help. The landlord had no sympathy with her or her situation.....

The only thing left for her was to take what she had left, a few bucks and a few pieces of clothing and then to hit the streets.....

And this is how it unfolds.....

Last edited by anidup on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 11 times in total
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Meet Antonia:

When she left the apartment building Antonia vowed to herself that she will not look back and she will not be without a shelter for too long. It was still early in the day, and she was sure that she will be able to find a decent place to stay before night came.

But, her hope soon turned into despair. There was no place she could go to. All wanted an amount of money, and the little she had she had to use very sparingly. Especially now that she did not know how long she would be out on the street.

She started wandering about the town. Windenburg always had quite an alluring feeling for her, but today she did not take notice of the beauty of the mountains in the distance, or the birds playing around in the parks.

She was surprised to find herself yearning for something to drink. Not coffee or tea, no.... something stronger than that. Maybe that would make her feel better. When she stumbled upon a small bar she went in without giving her decision a second thought. She used all of 12 simoleons on a fuzzy drink. Ah, how sweet the nectar, she thought.

Without planning the one drink became the next, and before she knew, she felt quite dizzy!

She stayed there until the wee hours of the morning, and quite unladylike.... she passed out on the floor.

When they asked her to find someplace else to sleep off her drunken stupor, she left the bar to find a bench in the park.

(Please note: the story progressed totally on the whims of the sim. I do not herewith support the abuse of alcohol)  

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:48 am

Having a nap on the park bench did not give Antonia the rest she needed. She woke up with a stiff body, still tired and very hungry. And naturally, with a severe headache!

She realized she will have to think of something to better her current situation. She always dreamt of being a master chef, maybe she should seek out a library and see if she would be allowed to enter. She may be able to read up a bit about cooking. If she can gain some knowledge about that, she might just be able to land herself a job..... but she still had to do something about her appearance. She was feeling extremely dirty, luckily her hair was still short, and she was able to comb through it with her fingers, but it too was getting sticky!

She found a library, and I nice quiet corner to sit down and read, but sleep overcame her. She woke up with a pain in her neck, and realised that she will have to get something proper to eat. Her hunger pains are getting unbearable!

She headed off to the beach with the hope that she might be  lucky and find some leftovers to eat. But, to her disappointment, there was no one at the beach, and no left overs.

She started wandering about again, and unconsciously ended up in the street of friends to her parents. She knocked on the door, explained who she was, and was so relieved when mr Munch senior, invited her in and offered her something to eat. However, when the family learnt about her fate and her being on the street, they were not so friendly anymore. Mrs Munch quickly moved her small children back into the house.

Antonia felt embarrassed, but she could not pass on the chance on getting a proper bath, and maybe a good night's sleep as well. But mrs Munch found her in the bath, and in no uncertain terms told her that she is overstepping the boundaries. At least she should have asked before she made herself so completely at home!!

But Antonia could not help herself.... the bed in the guestroom was calling out to her, when last did she enjoy the comfort of a warm soft bed!! So when she thought it safe, she got into bed, and almost immediately fell asleep.

But again, she was rudely awaken by Mrs Munch, and Mr Much requested her to immediately leave their home. Antonia could barely open her eyes, struggled to get her wits together, but one look at Mr Munch's face, told her she should really get going!

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Antonia wandered to a park, thinking to herself that she really should get something to eat, and thought about going to a pond to see if she would be lucky and be able to catch some fish.

Instead she came upon groupings of wild mushrooms, and nibbled on one. It tasted good enough and she harvested them all. At least now she would be able to satisfy the hunger pains.

She walked passed a bar again, and immediately entered, she felt reckless and did not worry about how she was spending the little money she had left. She ordered a drink, but soon realized that even the group of aliens who visited the bar was avoiding her. She must have been a sight for sore eyes.

She left after having the drink, and walked around town looking for a public bathroom. When she passed a local gymnasium she realised there should be a shower inside. She sneaked in and found the directions to the bathrooms. She felt ecstatic when she found soap and shampoo in of the one shower stalls. Could she be so lucky!! She undressed and took a long hot shower. The warm water made her feel weak, and she dropped down on a bench in the cloakrooms, and fell asleep.

She was awoken by a group of ladies happily chatting and laughing. She got up and left the gym, munching on the last few mushrooms she had left.
It was getting dark, and she knew, she was going to have to spend another night in a park on a hard bench.  She found consolation in the fact that she did not encounter any troubles in the parks she visited. There is always something to be thankful for, she thought when she drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Replacing pictures)
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:32 am

Cool story, Anita.

How difficult is it to keep a sim alive without a house or money?

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Szanne: so far not too difficult. The sim passed out a few times due to low energy, and her hunger goes very low, but then I harvest something and that keeps her going again.
The most difficult is the fact that she has nowhere to get a good night's sleep.
I am going to have her try to grow a few plants, and have her sell it at the flea market in the city.
May be she would be able to buy a tent to start out with.
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:10 am

Does she just sleep wherever? Are there any issues (game consequences) from sleeping outside?

I find this very funny (and very sad)...

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:34 pm

But for feeling very uncomfortable in the morning, and have a constantly low energy bar, she is doing okay.
She has not yet had any wish to have a home, or to buy things, but oh boy.... she yearns to drink!!
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:50 am

lol, I bet!

IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Oh Anita, great story. I feel Antonia's pain I've found that Edwin also suffers badly through lack of sleep. I think the first think I'm going to get for him once he has enough money is a bed.

tumblr_inline_ov3x2fvZ3D1qkgiz5_1280
Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:38 pm

I can't imagine how hard this challenge would be in real life. These stories really open doors of fear with hunger, sickness from not being able to bathe, and from being exhausted from not having a place to sleep.

I believe these stories also touch of the environment. It appears our characters are not familiar with their surroundings making things that lurk in the shadows very dangerous. I know that young people do not have enough life experience to measure accurately when it comes to all circumstances, but Antonia's and Edwin are taking it a day at a time.  That’s all they can do at this point.

Anita, I love your pics. They are perfect! They really breathe life into your story.

Joanne

f

Tell Me A Story Album:  Here
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Thank you Easter! I am soon going to post the next few days of her life.

Nikki: I do not want to give away what happened to poor Antonia, but it is getting even more difficult to keep her happy!
But she may be getting to a better place in her life slowly! :dkiss:
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Antonia felt the strain of living on the street baring down on her. She rummaged through the dustbins often to find a newspaper to see if there were any posts advertised. But seldom did she find a paper, and if she did, it was so dirty and torn that it did not help at all.

She was getting tired of walking around, not having a good place to rest, not having enough to eat. She found mushrooms often but it was not nutritious enough and did not still her hunger at all.
One day she got a lift to San Myshuno, a bigger city close to Windenburg. Who knows.... she might get lucky.

Again, her hopes turned to despair.... she found herself in a snobbish part of the city, and everyone looked down on her, no one willing to talk  or answer any of her questions. Almost everyone was rude to her. She stumbled upon a guy who was playing a violin in the plaza, and stood there listening to the sad melodies he played. When he stepped down, they started talking. She learnt that he too was homeless,  but at least he had a violin and was able to play for money..... although he said that today he made no money at all. Antonia was not sure whether that was the truth or if he just said so because she told him her story and complained about being hungry. When he left, she decided that she should go back to Windenburg, at least she knew the parks and felt safer to sleep there.

On her way back to Windenburg, she came upon a pond and found a piece of string lying around. She should try out fishing, she thought. Maybe she would be able to catch a fish. She had no bait, but thought that the leaves she folded would look like bait. But, the fish in this pond were not fooled that easily. After a few hours of trying, Antonia gave and decided to find a place to rest.

She stumbled upon lemon trees growing in the wild, and harvested all the fruit. She decided not to eat  it, but rather see if she could find a secluded place where she would be able to plant some seeds and then try to sell the rest. She walked passed the bar, and felt quite proud of herself for not giving in to the urge of going in to have a drink. Water was all she would have today.

As she walked down the winding road she found an empty spot, and wondered if anyone would mind her starting a garden there. She decided that she had nothing to loose and set about to plant a lemon tree as well as some of the mushrooms she had left.

She liked this spot, there were lots of trees on both sides of the road, and even a huge bush closeby where she could relieve herself, hopefully, without being seen!

She felt good, the hope that she might be able to grow a garden and sell the produce thereby making some money was lifting her spirit!
Later that evening someone who passed by told her about a romance festival in San Myshuno and offered her a lift. She loved the music and the sound of different conversations by the different stalls. She found some left over food, and ate it, and though it was spoiled, it still tasted heavenly.

She was relieved when she saw that the people there were not dressed very fancy, and felt a little more at ease with herself. Maybe they would not realize that she was still wearing her pajamas.

She found a romance guru standing around and asked her for advice. The lady told her without any sympathy that her love life and future seemed quite bleak. She knew that all along, but hearing it made her feel depressed all over again. She left the festival in a very foul mood.

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Nobody found out yet that Antonia had her own little garden. She loved tending the young saplings and enjoyed seeing them grow. Though there were quite a number of residents walking by, nobody paid her or her minding a garden there any attention.  She was able to relax and enjoyed the sun and the sounds of the birds in the trees closeby. Whilst busy minding her own business there, a grumpy man dressed in a blue uniform walked by and gave her a letter from the local municipality. If she wanted to use the lot for her own purposes, she would have to pay for it, he said. She started to argue about not being the owner of the land, just minding the little garden there, but was given a very serious warning that the owner of the company, Mr Landgraab, will not hesitate to litigate against her.

She felt so disheartened by this events.... where on earth was she going to get the money? She must pay 401 simoleons! Feeling close to tears, she decided to go back to the park. Maybe if they don't find her there during the day, nothing will come of the huge bill delivered to her. She found her favourite park and lay down on the bench. There was a full moon that night, and while she lay there looking up at the stars, a thought hit her. She immediately sat up and started laughing softly..... off course! This is what she will do! She would walk through every neighbourhood in the town and harvest all the trees she could find, if she would able to sell all the produce, she just might get the amount needed to pay the bill!

She felt so excited by this idea, that she could no longer sit still. She immediately set out to find as many trees and plants as she could. She harvested quite a lot of fruit trees and other wild plants. She kept some of the fruits and seeds to plant on her secret lot.
After she sold it the next morning, she was able to pay the bill and was left with 100 simoleons. She felt extremely happy and even rich!!

Her favourite bar was not far from the lot that she used as her garden, and on her way back there she decided to step in for a quick drink. She started talking to the bartender, and was told about the Humor Festival at San Myshuno. She decided to go.

Upon her arrival she was required to join one of two groups, and she signed up with the jokesters. She was told that all she had to do was tell funny jokes and to keep up with humorous talk with all the other people attending the festival. When she started out they were at the losing end, but she was having so much fun.... forgetting about all her own troubles, she was able to imagine herself as she was way back then, even finding lots of leftovers she could munch on whilst cracking the one joke after the other.

She was just about to leave when she was called back by the leader and given an amazing amount of 500 simoleons!!! She was told that it was her share of the money they won. She could not believe it! Her heart was pounding so heavy in her chest that she could barely breathe. She was never this lucky in her whole life!!
She wished she had someone with whom she could share the good news..... but not having anyone did not dampen her joy! She felt like dancing, and on her way back home she made so many plans on how to spend the money.

This will be the last night sleeping on a bench she sighed before she drifted off to sleep, still having a wide smile on her face.

Next morning she set out to find a secondhand goods store. She  was filled with even more joy when she indeed found what she was looking for..... a good second hand tent! She had enough money left to even buy herself a cooler box. This will make her garden into a home, she thought.

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:46 pm

Anita,

omg! Antonia is really in a bad way. At least she found some berries that she could eat right away.

It would have been nice for that romance guru to be a bit kind. Discouragement was not what this
young girl needed.

The next part of your story seemed just about right for Antonia. She was completely down and out
and the rich, Mr. Landgraab, took what tiny hope she had away. Although it was right for him to
protect his property he could have offered her some kind of assistance.

What a wonderful break she got at the festival. Not just the money but the courage to keep trying.

I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter to see what happens.

Easter01
danceG

Tell Me A Story Album:  Here
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Thank you Easter, as you go along you will find many surprises! I try to act out the whims of my sim, and see how the story
progresses.
I am working on the next part, I am not good at the story writing, and decided to do the next part on paper first before I upload it.
I like what happened to her next, though it made her life even more difficult.
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:57 am

She hasn't given up!

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:41 am

Oh no Szanne: it seems to me she is just getting stronger by the day!
She has even found happiness just by tending the garden.
She has found dragon fruit and currently they sell at the highest prize.
She has planted more of them since she needs the money.
More about her later today....

Oh yes.... did I say that I am having fun playing her??
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:53 am

One afternoon whilst walking around the neighbourhood Antonia received a message on her cellphone.... yes one of the benefits of staying in Windenburg was to have a cellphone.... for free! Antonia was in her seventh heaven when she was given the phone a few days ago. The fact that she did not have any of her friend's numbers did not lessen her joy. She was able to play a little game and pass her time that way.

Oh yes.... she received a message, and eagerly read it. Paolo Rocco, one of the guys with whom she frequents The Shrieking Llama, has just invited her to a beach party. She was surprised by this, since on her last visit to the bar he was quite rude towards her and was constantly referring to her neglected state to the other patrons in the bar. It turned out to be so bad that she left long before she had her fill!

Against her better judgment, she decided to accept the invitation. There would be more of her friends there, and besides, she did sneak into the gym again to enjoy a warm shower - so, they will not be complaining about her tonight!

She was greeted by Paolo and welcomed to enjoy herself. She had so much fun on the dance floor, dancing away the stresses of the day. But she soon realised that as soon as she stepped onto the dance floor the others would discreetly step away from her. They were all watching her! This made her feel so embarrassed that she too stepped off the dance floor.

No one seemed to be interested in chatting with her either, and she started to wonder why Paolo went to the trouble of inviting her, if not even he had any interest in chatting with her. She wandered off to the beach and found a bonfire there.

She has made up her mind: she will sort out her life and she will make a success of it! Then as soon as she did that she will invite all her so called "friends", and she will enjoy seeing the astonished looks on their faces when they realise who she is. They will have something to gossip about, and she would sit back and enjoy every moment of it!

When she woke up alone in her old weathered tent the next morning, she felt extremely lonely. Dreams only look good and workable in the dark of night, but when morning came all that was left was painful memories! How will she ever be able to get her life together? She opened the tent flap and gazed outside. Will her effort in growing good fruit and veggies ever pay off?

After her morning routine to visit the bushes at the outskirts of her garden lot, she set out to water the plants in her garden.
Looking around her tent, seeing the dirty yogurt dishes (which is also free, can you believe that!), she realized she will have to find herself a wastebin. She did not want another nasty letter from the scary Mr Landgraab.

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:54 am

I played a lot yesterday and will be adding to the story today. A lot happened to her and I have lots and lots to share with you!

Oh yes: I made a grungy version of the tent, and lowered the price to make it more affordable to the homeless. One cannot pay the full price for a second hand tent, now can one! Would you be interested in having it too?
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:02 am

Poor Antonia, she does have the most terrible luck. What good fine that second hand tent, hopefully she gets a decent sleep now she has that. I think harvesting her food is good way to get money, however when you read Edwin's story today you may discover a little secret he did. (Hopefully it's not classed as cheating). I can't wait to see what she gets up too today.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Sigh... I wish people weren't so mean (even sim people).

I'm enjoying your story, Anita - just as I am Nikki's.

Definitely read Nikki's story!

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Antonia decided to stay away from The Shrieking Llama for a while. She obviously did not make any good friends there, and she needed to lay off the booze as well.

She kept herself busy with tending the garden, and felt very satisfied with herself. She was certainly gaining knowledge fast. She now knew how often to harvest the different plants, and was looking forward to finding more seeds to plant. She was astonished when she saw what the people in the 'hood were willing to pay for dragon fruit, and decided to plant more of those. One morning she found that bugs had infested her garden and she had to find bugspray fast!
It was hard for her to spend the little money she had on the spray, but she diluted it a little more than what the directions said..... she had a lot of plants to spray.

It worked and soon all the bugs had left, and her plants were all happy and healthy again.

Though the tent gave her privacy, she still had lots of body aches when morning came.

One day, whilst watering the plants, a handsome man walked by and stopped to enquire about her garden. He introduced himself as J Huntington III, and Antonia felt extremely impressed by that. They started chatting as he did not seem to be in a hurry. Antonia wished that she could at least offer him a chair to sit on, but alas, the only place she had available was her cooler box! And he was so neatly dressed that she felt quite embarrassed to even think of offering him a seat there. He was friendly towards her, and she got the impression that he was not affected by the fact that she was living there in a tent. He was full of jokes and happy talk, and Antonia felt herself drawn to him.

She blurted out that she felt very attracted to him, and immediately wished that the earth would swallow her. His reaction to her compliment was extremely rash! 'What are you saying!" he said, "I am J Huntington III, I can never be more than friends with you!" and he turned around and walked away as fast as he could.

Antonia just stood there, tears filled her eyes and slowly rolled down her cheeks. She did not expect that! But then she realized, considering where she stays, being unemployed and barely having something good to wear, and him being such a nicely dressed young man, what else could he have said.

She made up her mind: she will wear her only good dress and go to The Shrieking Llama, and she will get herself the drink she is yearning for for so long now! At least that will make her happy!

But oh dear, when she arrived J was already there. She hoped to get to the bar without him noticing her, but that was wishful thinking. She barely had her drink in her hand when he spoke to her. She could not believe her own ears, he was friendly towards her! He was even flirting with her, he was even caressing her cheek! She could not think straight.... her mind telling her to walk away and her legs refusing to react. She was mesmerized. He said the most beautiful things to her, and before she knew it, he stole a kiss!

She knew she had to do something, she could not just stand there, so she offered him a rose and went back to her tent.

Before she drifted off to sleep, she sent him a flirty text. He immediately replied and asked if he could come over! She knew she should say no, it was already late at night,  but her heart was bouncing with joy, so she said yes.
Upon his arrival he told her that he was actually quite taken by her, and would really like to stay the night.

She liked him a lot.... he was so handsome.....

So....., she said yes.....

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:50 am

OMG, Antonia is as bad as Edwin when comes to being flattered although he doesn't drink so he can't use that as an excuse. I think he's just looking for love. I'm glad she had enough money to buy the spray for her plants that could have been disastrous. what will happen now will J Huntington III make an honest woman of her and rescue her from her plight. Can't wait to see what happens next. However, knowing Antonia's luck I think I have a rough idea.

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:54 am

LOL!! You are so correct Nikki! She seems to be a sucker where men are concerned. One would think after all she had been through she would know better.
It is surprising, though, that once she satisfies her whim to have a drink, she orders the next one. It is actaully quite funny to see how she likes being at the bar.
If she is ever going to be able to get rid of habit.....? One never knows!

I will soon upload the next chapter.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum