Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area.  All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!    Check out the new mobile app available for free from Google Play or Apple App Store. Bloom Magazine issue 3 is now out! 
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Karin's S4 Album [22/10/17]
Today at 12:09 am by KarinRigo

» B.A.D. October 2017: The Theme And Entries
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by Lorry

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by patty3060

» Patty3060 Sims4 House 16/10/2017 Update
Yesterday at 10:47 pm by patty3060

» B.A.D Contest October: Questions and Comments
Yesterday at 10:33 pm by caravirt

» Hello
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by mohohon

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 20/10 2017"
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by Tahoe

» All 4 Sims - Updates 2017
Yesterday at 6:48 pm by Oldbox

» I am back again
Yesterday at 6:25 pm by jordana

» Youtube or Mediafire
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by VelvetKiss

» Autumn Siggies 2017
Yesterday at 6:22 pm by TaTschu

» Sims 4 how to zoom very close in build/buy mode?
Yesterday at 4:33 pm by szanne7000

» Sims 2 WCIF Tray
Yesterday at 12:32 pm by Motikalla

» here's another question for you guys..
Yesterday at 11:01 am by szanne7000

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Yesterday at 11:01 am by szanne7000

Whats new?

Autumn Bliss Downloads

TS4: Terracotta floors by Tilly

TS3: Autumn Spirit by Poppy100

TS4: Autumn wall quilts by Anidup

TS4: Barnham Broom by Tilly

TS4: Autumn leaves by Anidup

TS4: Canvas pictures by TaTschu

TS3: Fall signs by Poppy100

TS3: Fall Teaset by Poppy100

TS4: Fall House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Autumn Entry by Chicklet

TS4: New Lot by Lorry

TS4 Floors by TaTschu

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Designer bathroom walls by TaTschu

The Reese Legacy : Updated 31 August 2017

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Antonia woke up early the next morning and felt quite surprised to find J next to her, sleeping soundly.
She quietly got up and made it for the bush for her early morning routine.
She felt very uncomfortable this morning, and so embarassed that J should see her like this. She was in dire need of a shower!
She was busy watering the plants when J came out of the tent, looking as crisp and neat as the night before!

"Good morning." he said, sounding ever so chirpy. "Oh my, it is still so early!"
And with that said, he turned around, getting back into the tent.

After that day, Antonia's life was one day turning into the other. She earned more money now when selling the produce from her
garden, but not nearly enough to pay the bill that was again delivered to her.
J never showed up at her place again, not even walking by in the street. She did not bump into him at The Shrieking Llama either. No big surprise there, she thought to herself.

One morning, just after Antonia had yogurt for breakfast (again), she felt violently ill and could not help but vomit. She felt so faint after that, she had to go lie down in the tent. She spent the best part of two days just lying in the tent, not having enough money to go to the doctor, and not having enough strength to get up and walk in search of a doctor either. She could not even get herself so far as to water her garden.
Slowly she started to feel better, though she could still not keep her food down. She was becoming more and more worried about her health, until it hit her like lightning.
Could it be?
No, please no!
It could not!
It should not!
Please, please, not that!!

She scraped together her last money and went in search of a pharmacy to buy a test kit. It cost her all of 15 simoleons! She headed to the nearest loo to perform the test. She could just stare and stare at the result. No, she groaned! This cannot be happening to her! How on earth would she be able to cope with a baby given her circumstances! She kept on staring at the two pink lines, hoping that her eyes were misleading her. Waiting for the one line to faint......

She slowly got up, washed her hands and face and walked back to her tent, where she cried herself to sleep.

It took her a while to get used to the idea of being pregnant, and then she went in search for J. She first stopped at The Shrieking Llama, and ordered herself a plate of fish and chips. She needed to feel stronger.

She was still enjoying the dish when J showed up. She pushed the plate away, greeted J and asked him to go outside with her.It is now or never, she thought!

She broke the news to him as gently as she could. At first he was just staring at her. Then he reacted.
"Are you sure!?"
"I mean,.... are you sure it is mine?"

He turned away from her hands in his hair, then he turned back and was visibly angry.
"What is this all about? Is this your way of getting yourself out of a difficult situation?"

Everytime she tried to say something he shouted mean things at her.
With "Well, I guess this is goodbye? Um...don't call me ever!",he turned around and walked away.

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:41 pm

I'm not surprised this happened but I was hoping it wouldn't turn out this way for her poor thing. However is she going to cope now and as for J well he's appeared recently in San Myshuno arm in arm with Siobhan.

tumblr_inline_ov3x2fvZ3D1qkgiz5_1280
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Haha.... he is a lousy creep!
You should keep a close eye on him! ROFL
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Antonia realized that she would not be able to count on J's assistance with the baby. She was on her own, and would have to make a plan on how to be able to provide for her baby. The last thing she would want is for social services to show up and to remove her baby from her care.
She worked extra hard in her garden, and when she had enough money, she bought herself a grill. She visited a few different neighborhoods and found some wild potatoes.
That evening, she tried a new recipe, and enjoyed having grilled potato. She had to eat it dry, and wished she thought of getting something else to drink.
But, it still tasted good, and water will have to do!

Antonia's hair started to grow, as did her tummy. The clothes she bought at the flea market was very tight and stretched over her tummy, but she did not want to waste money on new clothes. She needed every penny to prepare for the for the baby. As she was leaving the gym, after she thoroughly enjoyed a warm shower, she bumped into J.
He was quite surprised to see her, and was his old charming self.
"Gee, Antonia, you look good. I love the longer hair!"
"Hi J, I am glad that you like my new hairstyle, but would you perhaps like to feel the baby?"
"Really?" he asked. "Can one feel the baby?"
Antonia allowed him to feel the baby, but the little one suddenly became very still, and Antonia was disappointed by that. She wished that J would feel the life growing inside her, and maybe change his mind about her and the baby.

They talked for a short while, but J cleverly steered the conversation clear of any talk about the coming baby. Then he walked away and got onto a treadmill, clearly having no worries whatsoever. Antonia left the gym and headed for the library. She browsed the internet for a few recipes and then she settled down with a book on birth and baby care.

On her way home she harvested a few trees and plants again, but kept a few bananas and apples for the dish she planned on making.
That evening she treated herself on a sweet and tasty dish.

After their brief encounter at the gym J disappeared for a few weeks. ( One of Antonia's friends told her he was recently seen with a very classy lady in San Myshuno.  Siobhan is her name I think...) Antonia was used to his coming and going, and the warm and cold treatment she received from him.

One morning, she woke with extreme pain in her lower back, and she realized that it might be the baby coming. When her water broke and her labour pains became intense, she texted J and told him she needed him to be there.

Today he chose to be the gentleman, and he did indeed come to her aid. But when he arrived, she was texting someone else on her phone, and did not seem to be very affected by the labour pains. But then she screamed! And oh dear....the baby was coming!

They were the proud parents of a beautiful little girl, Jolene.

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:29 am

Hmmmm...

Expecting any news?

LOLOLOLOL

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:43 am

LOL, Anita I love how our stories are joined.

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:12 pm

J only stayed for a while after Jolene's birth. Without offering Antonia any excuse as to why he could not stay, he ran down the street.
Antonia moved the crib closer to the tent.... (did I mention that the fairy godmother was so kind as to have a crib delivered the very same moment Antonia went into labour! Antonia was filled with joy about this, she had no idea where she would find a crib for the baby..) and since she felt quite hungry she had a bowl of yogurt to eat.

She was just getting ready for bed, when J showed up again. He went straight to the crib, and when he saw that Jolene was still awake, he started babbling with her, making the coolest conversation with his little baby girl. Even telling her a story about Mother Goose! Antonia never expected that he would be interested in the baby, and it made her feel so happy to have him around.

J told Antonia that he went to fetch them something to eat, and after he got the fire going in the grill, he started to roast them some sausages. Antonia was standing around, not sure how to interpret J's latest behaviour. She was so used to his running away from every situation! But this felt so homey, she wished it could be like this forever!

Whilst enjoying the hot dogs,  Antonia and J had quite a pleasant conversation. They even talked about the places where they grew up and shared stories about their families. When it got late, however, he told her that he needed to get back home, since he had to go to work the next morning.

After a few more harvests, Antonia was able to start building a room for Jolene. She did not want her child to sleep and grow up in a tent. She was surprised at the high costs of the dry walling, but she felt dedicated in proceeding with the building project. It went slow, and she could only build it bit by bit.

At last she was able to add the roof to the small room, and started planning on a window and a door to Jolene's room. She was visiting quite a number of shops to find out prizes for bedroom furniture. She was astonished by the high prizes and off course a bit worried. The saleslady looked her up and down and told her rudely that they do not deal in secondhand furniture. Antonia was in no way planning on getting old rundown furniture for her child. She was still willing to live in the tent, but her little girl will have the best of what she would be able to afford.

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:57 am

I realize my comment was late (I'm still getting used to knowing what page I'm on in threads, lol).

I'm glad Antonia is working on improving things for her daughter - I just hope she finds that she is worth the effort, as well <3

IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:19 am

I'm glad Antonia is now able to afford to build, it's quite expensive that's why I chose fencing to start with to provide a bit of privacy. Look forward reading more.

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:15 am

I will be posting the rest of the homeless challenge soon.....
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:49 am

smile201

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Antonia enjoyed her little babygirl very much. She was not able to do much,
except for working in the garden. She could not go to the bar, nor could she walk around in the neighborhood to find more fruit to sell. She was trying to get together more money to enable her to get Jolene's room finished. She did not see a lot of J lately, and she was becoming very depressed.

She did not get enough to eat and did not sleep well at night. One afternoon whilst preparing herself something light to eat, she forgot to mind the fire on the grill, and was shocked when she realized her clothes caught fire! She started jumping and running around, unknowingly just fuelling the fire.  Her mind raced in all directions..... what if she burned to death? What would become of her baby? Would anybody come to her rescue?
At last she calmed down a bit, and was she able to extinguish the fire on the grill as well as on herself.

Although she was full of soot and felt extremely uncomfortable, she did not sustain any serious burn wounds. Jolene fortunately slept through the whole ordeal and could Antonia sneak away to the gym to get a shower.

Needless to say, she was now back on her diet of yogurt, since the grill was totally destroyed by the fire, and she did not have the money to buy a new one.
She felt very sad about that, but was still grateful that she could eat some of the fruit from her garden.

As the days grew into months, she finally got enough money together to buy some furniture for Jolene's room. She even had enough left to buy cheap wallpaper for the walls, and to invest in a bath. At last she did not need to sneak around the gym anymore to get herself cleaned up. She played around in the bath for a very long time....

Jolene was growing up very fast..... she enjoyed it so much when Antonia parked her crib under the trees. She made funny sounds and laughs at the leaves blowing and rustling in the light wind. What a kind and friendly little child she was!

Upon waking up one morning, Antonia realized it would soon be her birthday. She found just enough money to send Jolene to daycare for a short while, and set off to the park in San Myshuno. She still remembered the open house there, and would hopefully find enough ingredients to bake herself a birthday cake.

The cake came out perfect..... but Antonia was all on her own when she grew up into an adult.

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:37 am

Awwww.... <3

Happy Birthday, Antonia!

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:15 am

Ah thanks Suzanne! Not having a family around must be hard for any sim!

Time flew by and Jolene grew up into quite a cute toddler.

Antonia enjoyed it very much to spend as much time with Jolene as she could. She had so many things she wanted to teach her little girl. Teaching her to walk was the first task, though Jolene did get around on her own, Antonia needed a little more freedom. And soon Jolene was able to get up her own chair when she had to sit down to have something to eat. (So sweet to see how they manage to get up the chair)

They had lots to discuss, and Antonia made sure that they had ample time to just play around.

Antonia was able to buy a few more pieces of drywalling, and planned on building them a proper bathroom. Lots of people were walking by their lot, and she feared the day that they would be totally humiliated!

One good morning J just showed up and was surprised to see how fast his little girl has grown.
He was so taken by his sweet girl, that he transformed into a very dedicated father. He set out to teach her with word cards, potty training her, reading stories and spoiling both her and her mother with his undivided attention.

Antonia was surprised when he also decided to sleep over, she did not want to make a big fuss about it, in fear that he might just up and go away again. She loved it to have him around and it was apparent that Jolene adored her father.

Antonia scraped together all her courage to ask him to move in with them, she believed that since he made himself at home in their humble place, he would accept. But, again he surprised her by bluntly turning down her invitation. She felt utterly embarrassed by this, and promised herself to not consider this again. She would tolerate his behaviour when he visits.... seeing that he so enjoys her open bathroom, but soon he will have to make up his mind as to what he expects of them.

Even though it was clear to J that Antonia felt extremely embarrassed by being turned down, he stuck around a while longer and cleaned up all the dirty dishes. Maybe he was trying to make it up to her a little.

Soon enough Antonia had enough money saved to buy the last walling and  the roof to their bathroom. She felt so happy and content when she stood back to admire how her little home was getting together. She did not mind at all to be still sleeping in the tent. At least her daughter and she were now able to enjoy more privacy.

She was getting worried though, when she received her next bill, she would have to work very hard in her garden and the neighbourhood to get together enough money to pay that and to enable her to buy a fridge and a stove. She realized that Jolene can not grow up on yogurt and sandwiches only.

After months of hard work she got together enough to buy a cheap fridge, stove and cabinet. Though she was forced to put the appliances in the open, she was now able to prepare them decent food. She had enough money left to buy Jolene more toys and a kiddies tablet. Even new clothes for the two of them.

Last edited by anidup on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:13 am

Antonia and Jolene had so much fun every day, that neither of them realized how quickly the time flew by. Before long it was time for Jolene to celebrate her birthday.

Jolene grew up into a sweet little girl. She told her mother that she wanted to be the best in her class as soon as she is going to school, and immediately started reading books to improve her skills. Antonia was happy about this. hopefully her daughter will make better choices in life than her.

One saturday when Antonia was busy collecting harvestables throughout the 'hood, Jolene ventured away on her own and went to San Myshuno. In one of the better suburbs she found a karaoke bar, and wondered how  her voice would sound. She waited for a booth to open up, went inside and started singing her heart out.

It did not go as well as she wished it would, but she had so much fun. Even more, when she turned around after one song, and found her father watching her!

Though he complimented her on her singing, he also scolded her for being out in the big city on her own. He followed her back home, catching up on the life of her and her mother.

When they arrived, he found the toilet leaking and set out to fix it.

When Antonia got back home she was surprised to find J there. It was quite a while since they last saw him, and she kind of decided that she and Jolene would be better off without him. She was making a lot of money with her garden and they did not really need him in their lives anymore.

Even bigger was her surprise when he took her in his arms and kissed her. They started talking about their future in a very serious manner and when J became flirtatious Antonia asked him again if he would consider living with them. This time he was elated by joy and quickly accepted her invite. Jolene was ecstatic to have her father with her every day now.

With J working for a computer company, the family now had enough money to build their home a little faster. Antonia felt that it was high time for them to get rid of the tent and move into a proper bedroom of their own. They soon started erecting the first walls that would later become their bedroom.

Antonia kept up with her hard work in the garden in the mornings when J was at work and Jolene at school. They were soon able to buy an outdoor set and do away with the old hard green chairs. The family could now enjoy eating together in style. Apart from Jolene's bedroom set, this is the first new furniture that Antonia bought since she was out on the street.

This is how their little bungalow looks after the addition of another bedroom.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:13 pm

I finally got to read your story..just read the first part..omgosh..I know exactly how she feels and what she is going through..it's not easy being homeless...
I love how you started this Anita..and I can't wait to read more of it..sorry it has taken me so long to get in here..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:35 am

Wow! A lot has happened for Antonia and her daughter, Anita.

I did not see J changing his mind, but I'm glad he finally grew up, lol <3

It is nice to see the house grow and the family happy together :D

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:29 am

I have spent more time playing the family, and Antonia astonished me with the things she did!
I find it difficult, though, not being able to decorate their house.... since they just don't have enough money. So it really goes bit by bit.
But, I am still dedicated to the family, so will find time this weekend to see how things are going to progress.
Jolene will soon turn into a teen..... very exciting times waiting for us!
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Having a man in the house turned out to have many benefits, Antonia soon realized.  Not only did she have someone to help out with Jolene, but with the regular income, even though it was not much, she was able to slowly add to her house.
She needed a kitchen....with walls.

With the last of their money Antonia bought enough dry walling to add walls to the house, and moved her outdoor kitchen indoors. She did not have enough money to fully fit out the kitchen, but she was content with what she was able to do so far. When she was not outside tending to her garden, she loved watching the cooking channels to learn more interesting recipes.

J was not that happy though. With Antonia spending all his hard earned money on the house, he never had enough available to buy himself a better and faster computer. And he was in dire need of a new one to practise his programming skills. Without it he was very slow in receiving his much needed promotion at work.

His daughter was the light in his life. He enjoyed helping her out with her homework,
and he was delighted when she came home with an A on her school report. He wanted her to excel at her work, and was ready to help her with her homework every day. It annoyed him that Antonia was spending less and less time with her family.

Antonia enjoyed being out in the garden. She kept it in tip top shape, since she knew that was where her money lies. Without the income that she was able to derive from her garden, they would barely be able to survive on the income J brought home.

Antonia was surprised by the fact that she felt angry almost every day. She did not want to vent about her feelings with her family members, and chose Jolene's dollhouse instead. She broke it down on almost a daily basis, and that gave her a happy feeling. She never thought about herself as a homewrecker, but here she was.... destroying her daughter's happiness!

Jolene could not understand her mother's actions, and was very sad whenever she got home and found her house smashed right to the floor. She never discussed it with her mother, and grew a little apart from her.

Her father was always ready to fix it for her, and they spent more and more time together. Jolene liked it so much when he helped her with her homework, even though it was not necessary anymore. She was getting straight A's in almost all her subjects..... and liked to study.

Unfortunately she was so busy with that, that she never made a good friend in school. She never brought a friend home either. If she was not busy with her homework, she enjoyed singing.... she loved to walk outside in the garden to practise her vocal cords, dreaming of becoming a world class singer one day.

She was growing up very fast, and was already looking forward to her next birthday!
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:39 pm

OOOoooo, I sense trouble in "paradise!"

I get the feeling that Antonia and J don't communicate with one another - how very sad :(

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon May 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Antonia and J were at last able to build their bungalow into a home. They put up that last part of the walls to have a proper living room, and with that they finished building their home.

Antonia still had this uncontrollable urge to destroy something and would smash the dollhouse every chance she got.. She could not make any sense out of it. J was good to her and Jolene. Jolene adored her father, but still, she was not satisfied with what she had. She felt cooped up in the house, only going out when she and her family went somewhere. For the best part of her day, she was busy tending to her garden.

She made a few simoleons again with the selling of the produce in her garden and visited the flea market. She was fortunate to stumble upon a few good pieces of furniture, and was happy with the idea of filling up the empty room.

This is how their home turned out:

She felt very happy with their comfortable though small home, and enjoyed cooking for her family again. Having dinners together when Jolene came from school and J from work slowly turned into the new highlight of her day. It was so much fun sharing jokes with one another and to hear Jolene  discussing the events of her days at school. Antonia realized also that time was speeding by! They were looking forward to having Jolene's next birthday already, and it still felt like only yesterday when her little girl was born.

And soon enough.... Jolene had her birthday....

She was quite a pretty teen:

J still loved spending time with his daughter. They had inspiring conversations and Jolene often shared her dreams with him.

When Jolene told him that she wished to change the furniture of her bedroom, he promised himself that he will give her the money she needed when he gets his next promotion. She understood that they did not have a lot of money, and was happy with the odd pieces they could afford.

Jolene still had the desire to sing, and practised every moment she got.... especially in the shower! When her parents visited a festival she took the opportunity to try her luck at the karaoke bar again. She had fun, though she was a little embarrassed as well realising that she still had quite the way to go.

She listened to a lady sing in the plaza and dreamt about the day that she would be able to enchant her spectators with her voice.

Antonia and J soon thereafter celebrated their birthdays as well. With time passing by quickly now, they both felt like spending more time together. J took the time to discuss matters with her and seeked her company rather than his daughter's.

But, alas, Antonia's satisfaction did not last very long. She woke up one morning with a feeling that she missed so much in her life..... after watering the garden she headed off to a bar in the city. She ordered one drink, and promised herself it will be this one only. She was never good at keeping promises to herself.....

Slowly but surely the living room was filled with pieces of art that Antonia found when she visited the city.

Antonia still spent the better part of her days in her garden, and Jolene often had to stand around when she wanted to share something with her mother. At least being there gave them the opportunity to discuss things that only mothers and daughters like to talk about. And it brought the two of them closer again.

Meanwhile, J was trying hard to catch up on time lost practising his programming skill, when he was faced with this:

Yes,.... nothing other than a blue screen of death!! He was planning on buying a new computer, but there was always something else that they were more in need of. Now he had no choice, he will have to go shopping for a new pc soon! He needed to be promoted again.... feeling very stressed out with the situation as it was at work.

Jolene made a few friends at school. Three to be exact. Unfortunately two of them were not good friends at all, though they were the ones constantly seeking Jolene's attention. One of them, a boy named Nobuya, was mean with her every chance he had. The other was Elsa, who was downright evil, though by looking at her one would never have guessed that.

J still loved to help Jolene with her homework.

And here is J and antonia spending quiet time together. She was aging very well and must have very good genes!

poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Mon May 01, 2017 8:09 pm

Anidub .. you have so much talent
                                  It's so nice to read and see what you make and do   bfly

autumn3  Thank you for these Beautiful siggie dear Crissi 
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon May 01, 2017 8:55 pm

Thank you Anneke. I must admit, I am having fun playing the game again.

(Though it seems I am the only one.... giggle thlol hiding
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon May 01, 2017 9:33 pm

I will get to the Legacy soon I promise lol

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue May 02, 2017 6:10 pm

With the years passing by so quickly, the house was starting to show sure signs of need to be repaired. It might be attributed to the fact that the family never had enough money available to maintain the house properly, or more to the point as a result of being badly constructed. After all, what did Antonia know about building a house when she started out a few years ago!?

Antonia reached level 10 in both her gardening and cooking skills. Here she is in the early hours of the morning tending to her beloved trees. (The "lit" trees were grown from the forbidden seeds)

Jolene was still spending as much of her free time on practicing a few songs. She wished they could afford a tutor, then she would be able to make far better progress. She believed however that she would soon be able to participate in a competition at the karaoke bar.

Antonia found it hard to move around the town and city, in fear that she might bump into someone they know. But she craved a drink constantly now. She made up her mind and bought herself a brand new bar. It fitted quite nicely into the small nook they had in the living room. She moved Jolene's mic to her bedroom, and quietly stocked the bar.  Soon, she found herself visiting it very often.

J was promoted at work and he felt so happy about the increase in his salary, that he took his family away for a weekend to a quiet mountain retreat. They had a lot of fun in the sun. Jolene enjoyed walking around in the forest, and he and Antonia had enough time on their hands to bond properly.

Unfortunately Antonia brought with her her bad habit, and had many awful experiences as a result of drinking too much too often.

Jolene's friend Nobuyo, invited her to a dance party, and while they were dancing he told her that he was actually having his birthday. She was surprised by that, since he was still attending school with her! She knew with him being much older than her now, her father might not approve of them going out any more.

Jolene felt very lonely though, Elsa has a special boy friend, and so did a number of other girls in her class. But there she was, sweet sixteen and never been kissed! When she heard the girls talk about a romance festival in San Myshuno, she decided to visit the fare after school.

She wandered around getting the courage together to ask the romance guru for some advice. At last she went to talk to the lady, who mumbled a few incomprehensible slants, and then told her she need not worry..... time has not run out for her yet. And, only she herself can decide whether love would work out for her or not. She was soo disappointed!

When she turned around she found Elsa and another girl watching and talking about her! She felt so embarrassed, but pretended not to care that they found her there.
She invited them to have something to eat with her, and they discussed all the people walking around there.

William Varnier, a family friend also passed by, and the girls had a good laugh at how he was dressed. Did he think he would be able to attract the attention of a girl being dressed like this!?

Back at home, Antonia was up to her old tricks!

A few days later Jolene had to study for an aptitude test, and had to do some homework she had forgotten about. To enable her to cope with all the pressure, she drank way too much cola. She was so dazed that she could not finish the homework, and she scored a very low point in the test.

Time went by without any events..... until one evening that Antonia felt drawn to go outside. Someone was waiting for her there...

She had an appointment with none other than the Grim Reaper!

The funny noises from outside her bedroom soon woke Jolene as well, and she got up to inspect the funny sounds. She was shocked to see whom her mother was with.

But she could not resist to capture the moment by taking a selfie!

Only to break down in tears the very next moment when the magnitude of what was happening struck her....

She was loosing her mother for ever!

J slept through the whole ordeal and Jolene had to break the terrible news to him the next morning at the breakfast table.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum