Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. There is an issue with Photobucket: Can all members please replace missing images or the posts will have to be deleted. Thank you! Voting for June B.A.D Contest is now open. Closing date for voting is July 24th. Come and vote for your winner! Issue 2 of Bloom magazine is now out. Go and take a look!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 23/7 2017
Today at 7:52 pm by Tahoe

» Hello from Sweden!
Today at 7:43 pm by Avalanche

» Sims 5 release date
Today at 7:42 pm by Avalanche

» Would You Rather...
Today at 7:17 pm by Lovias

» This or that?
Today at 7:02 pm by Lovias

» What are you listening too?
Today at 6:50 pm by Lovias

» Sims Community: The List
Today at 6:44 pm by Lovias

» How to find our downloads!
Today at 6:21 pm by Kellichu

» How to Pose Your Sim
Today at 6:01 pm by Chicklet45368

» A few of Ivy's favourite things
Today at 5:57 pm by Kellichu

» A Challenge For TJ
Today at 5:46 pm by Chicklet45368

» Yes or No
Today at 5:27 pm by anidup

» Greetings!
Today at 4:59 pm by Kela56

» Hey y'all!!
Today at 4:55 pm by Kela56

» Hello
Today at 4:53 pm by Kela56

Whats new?

TS4: Rug Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Wicker Chair Conversion by Anidup

TS4: House by Oldbox

TS2-TS4 Conversion by Chicklet

TS4: Painting RC's by Crissi

TS4: Painting RC's Anidup

TS4: Masculine curtain recolours by Chicklet

TS4: B.A.C Espresso room recolours by Anidup

TS4: Wicker conversions by Chicklet

TS2: Sim by Maryann

TS4: Farmhouse Chic by Chicklet

TS4: Painting Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Bedding Recolors by Anidup

TS4: Wallpapers by Anidup

TS4: Recolors of EA Maxis Poster

TS4: RC Lounge set by Oldbox

S4: Curtain RC by Oldbox

TS2-TS4: Suza loft plant by Anidup

TS4: Sweet Tea Porch Set by Chicklet

TS4: Sunday Morning by Tilly

TS4: Candice Olson Bette Lounge conversion by Anidup

TS4: Blue shores sitting room by Chicklet

TS4: Jopes Little Deco Sign by Anidup

TS4: Laundry Days by Chicklet

TS4: Clairmont kitchen Island by Chicklet

TS4: Freestyle Living Room by Chicklet

TS2: Violetta by Maryann

TS4: Wall Decals by Oldbox

TS4: Recolor by Chicklet

TS4: Landmark paintings by Tilly

>

Hiya lads and lassies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avatar
Aileen
Newbie
Posts : 16
Thanks : 0

PostAileen on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:32 am

Hiya,
My name is Aileen from Make My Sims Real. I am obsessed with TS2, custom content and mods. I am almost 22 and I live in Scotland.
It's a pleasure to be a part of this simming community.
avatar
Broomhilda61
Moderator
Posts : 3886
Thanks : 582
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostBroomhilda61 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:35 am

Hi Aileen :welcome4: to our family..and look around get involved and hope to see you around.. HappyDay
I have to ask..your on MTS right now aren't you lol..and your at my post for that Homecrafter's Plus.. giggle do you know anything about Homecrafter's Plus..if you do post over there..please..I really need help right now runcircle


Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ~Community
My Tumblr
avatar
Aileen
Newbie
Posts : 16
Thanks : 0

PostAileen on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:39 am

Broomhilda61 wrote:Hi Aileen :welcome4:  to our family..and look around get involved and hope to see you around.. HappyDay
I have to ask..your on MTS right now aren't you lol..and your at my post for that Homecrafter's Plus.. giggle   do you know anything about Homecrafter's Plus..if you do post over there..please..I really need help right now runcircle

Hiya,
I'll head there just now.
avatar
Broomhilda61
Moderator
Posts : 3886
Thanks : 582
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostBroomhilda61 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:41 am

Come back over here after you get done lol..oh glad you are a Sims2 fanatic as well. so am I :summerBa: would like to see your work; stories, pictures and all that..


Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ~Community
My Tumblr
avatar
Aileen
Newbie
Posts : 16
Thanks : 0

PostAileen on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:43 am

Broomhilda61 wrote:Come back over here after you get done lol..oh glad you are a Sims2 fanatic as well. so am I :summerBa:  would like to see your work; stories, pictures and all that..

I've replied to you there.
And I post all that on my forum, but I am planning to be active here as well.
avatar
Broomhilda61
Moderator
Posts : 3886
Thanks : 582
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostBroomhilda61 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:51 am

That is so cool..I want to thank you for your help on that..I didn't have that link..am going to read through that for sure..we have a place called the Mix..this is where you can go and just chat about anything other than Sims lol..so we can get to know you better..
Enjoy your stay here..we have a lot of awesome creators, designers, members and staff..and if you have any questions or need help pretty much everyone will help you out..


Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ~Community
My Tumblr
avatar
Aileen
Newbie
Posts : 16
Thanks : 0

PostAileen on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:53 am

Broomhilda61 wrote:That is so cool..I want to thank you for your help on that..I didn't have that link..am going to read through that for sure..we have a place called the Mix..this is where you can go and just chat about anything other than Sims lol..so we can get to know you better..
Enjoy your stay here..we have a lot of awesome creators, designers, members and staff..and if  you have any questions or need help pretty much everyone will help you out..
Thank you very much Sam cherry
I'd like to be helpful too, so hit me a PM if what or find me at my place :bonjour: :
avatar
szanne7000
Tech Guru
Posts : 3125
Thanks : 120
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:59 am

Hello, Aileen!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

(I'm Suzanne)

How's your weather in Scotland? Which part of Scotland?

Oh, please do create a member portfolio and share with us your sim stuff :D



Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
avatar
Aileen
Newbie
Posts : 16
Thanks : 0

PostAileen on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:04 am

szanne7000 wrote:Hello, Aileen!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

(I'm Suzanne)

How's your weather in Scotland? Which part of Scotland?

Oh, please do create a member portfolio and share with us your sim stuff :D
Hello Suzanne,
Thank you! I stay in Dunfermline, that's lowland Scotland. Not far from Edinburgh actually. The weather is fine, eh. It's been sunny quite often.
Maybe I will some day ;)
avatar
szanne7000
Tech Guru
Posts : 3125
Thanks : 120
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:07 am

You are very welcome, Aileen!

Enjoy CherryBlossoms <3



Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
avatar
Aileen
Newbie
Posts : 16
Thanks : 0

PostAileen on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:08 am

szanne7000 wrote:You are very welcome, Aileen!

Enjoy CherryBlossoms <3
Thank you! cherry
avatar
Easter01
Moderator
Posts : 1110
Thanks : 136
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:15 am

Hi Aileen,

Welcome to Bloom at Cherryblossom Sims.

Easter01

welcome22




Easter01's The Father Michael's Saga can be found: Here

Easter01's Short Stories can be found: Here

avatar
Aileen
Newbie
Posts : 16
Thanks : 0

PostAileen on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:16 am

Easter01 wrote:Hi Aileen,

Welcome to Bloom at Cherryblossom Sims.

Easter01

welcome22
Thank you Joanne
avatar
maryann
Resident Artist
Posts : 3324
Thanks : 113
Total Awards : 7

Postmaryann on Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:56 am

:bonjour: :      Aileen!            :welcome1:   to Cherryblossom.  It's nice to have you here with us!





Thank you Crissi for this gorgeous sign

   
my tumblr
avatar
LoWiSa
Elite Member
Posts : 1880
Thanks : 10
Total Awards : 5

PostLoWiSa on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Hello Aileen!

Welcome to our forum  welcomeflag

It's great to have you here!
(I'm Anna, by the way)

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around!

niceday






avatar
charmful
Junior Member
Posts : 100
Thanks : 12

Postcharmful on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Hi there and welcome Aileen! That's such a pretty name lovesnoop

I might have to use it for one of my future sims!
avatar
Crissi
Administrator
Posts : 3980
Thanks : 217
Total Awards : 6

PostCrissi on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Welcome in our forum Aileen ... Enjoy your stay :welcome4:


avatar
poppy100
Forum Champion
Posts : 2050
Thanks : 355
Total Awards : 2
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postpoppy100 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:36 pm

.hello Aileen and a big welkom 


thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
avatar
tilly
Forum Boss
Posts : 2914
Thanks : 312
Total Awards : 5
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Posttilly on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Welcome Aileen. I love Edinburgh, its a wonderful place!
Good to see you here welcomeflag
avatar
anidup
Administrator
Posts : 3528
Thanks : 766
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:07 am

Hi Aileen! A warm welcome from me too. I trust you will enjoy your time and visits to our forum a lot, and
we are all looking forward to getting to know you better.
We are a friendly bunch here, always looking forward to meet new simmers!
avatar
Aileen
Newbie
Posts : 16
Thanks : 0

PostAileen on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:24 pm

maryann wrote::bonjour: :      Aileen!            :welcome1:   to Cherryblossom.  It's nice to have you here with us!
Hello! Thank you very much. I love your sims by the way <3

LoWiSa wrote:Hello Aileen!

Welcome to our forum  welcomeflag

It's great to have you here!
(I'm Anna, by the way)

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around!

niceday
Hello, thank you Anna!

charmful wrote:Hi there and welcome Aileen! That's such a pretty name lovesnoop

I might have to use it for one of my future sims!
Hello, thank you so much! Make sure to show us your sim <3

Crissi wrote:Welcome in our forum Aileen ... Enjoy your stay :welcome4:
Thank you, Crissi!

poppy100 wrote:.hello Aileen and a big welkom 
Thank you!

tilly wrote:Welcome Aileen. I love Edinburgh, its a wonderful place!
Good to see you here welcomeflag
Thank you! It is indeed!

anidup wrote:Hi Aileen! A warm welcome from me too. I trust you will enjoy your time and visits to our forum a lot, and
we are all looking forward to getting to know you better.
We are a friendly bunch here, always looking forward to meet new simmers!
Thank you very much, I love how friendly yous all are. I am looking forward to getting to know yous all <3
avatar
luckybee
Newbie
Posts : 15
Thanks : 4

Postluckybee on Sat May 20, 2017 4:17 am

Hiya! and welcome from me too!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!


Create a new account

Log in

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.


Log in

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum