Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. There is an issue with Photobucket: Can all members please replace missing images or the posts will have to be deleted. Thank you! Voting for June B.A.D Contest is now open. Closing date for voting is July 24th. Come and vote for your winner! Issue 2 of Bloom magazine is now out. Go and take a look!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Hello
Today at 9:16 am by tilly

» What's the history of your avatar?
Today at 9:02 am by Freeasabird

» Never Enough CC!!
Today at 8:54 am by Freeasabird

» How Realistic Do You Want It?
Today at 8:46 am by Freeasabird

» The Sims 4 Without Cheating
Today at 8:30 am by Freeasabird

» Happy Birthday Crissi
Today at 8:12 am by szanne7000

» Happy Birthday poppy100
Today at 8:07 am by szanne7000

» A Tour Of Chicklet's RL House
Today at 8:04 am by szanne7000

» Hello
Today at 5:18 am by Easter01

» Help with Mods Folder
Today at 4:47 am by szanne7000

» A Challenge For TJ
Today at 3:50 am by szanne7000

» What's It Like Where You Live?
Today at 3:46 am by szanne7000

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 19/7 2017
Today at 3:44 am by szanne7000

» How Did You Discover The Sims?
Today at 3:34 am by szanne7000

» Word association
Today at 3:32 am by szanne7000

Whats new?

TS4: Rug Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Wicker Chair Conversion by Anidup

TS4: House by Oldbox

TS2-TS4 Conversion by Chicklet

TS4: Painting RC's by Crissi

TS4: Painting RC's Anidup

TS4: Masculine curtain recolours by Chicklet

TS4: B.A.C Espresso room recolours by Anidup

TS4: Wicker conversions by Chicklet

TS2: Sim by Maryann

TS4: Farmhouse Chic by Chicklet

TS4: Painting Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Bedding Recolors by Anidup

TS4: Wallpapers by Anidup

TS4: Recolors of EA Maxis Poster

TS4: RC Lounge set by Oldbox

S4: Curtain RC by Oldbox

TS2-TS4: Suza loft plant by Anidup

TS4: Sweet Tea Porch Set by Chicklet

TS4: Sunday Morning by Tilly

TS4: Candice Olson Bette Lounge conversion by Anidup

TS4: Blue shores sitting room by Chicklet

TS4: Jopes Little Deco Sign by Anidup

TS4: Laundry Days by Chicklet

TS4: Clairmont kitchen Island by Chicklet

TS4: Freestyle Living Room by Chicklet

TS2: Violetta by Maryann

TS4: Wall Decals by Oldbox

TS4: Recolor by Chicklet

TS4: Landmark paintings by Tilly

>

Moving to the other side!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:45 pm

I haven't really played TS2 in a very long time, I was playing TS4 because it was new and the sims were so pretty, then I learned how to recolor and convert things for TS4.

Well the other day I was searching for specific items to incorporate into the new room I was creating, and I couldn't find anything that I liked. So, I thought well let me fire up TS2 and revisit it and see what I have that I can convert.

I sooooo forgot how much I enjoy the cc from that version. There's so many beautiful things made by such talented creators! It made me really miss it. The entire game for me was the best. I loved open for business and owning a business. Especially the Hair Salon because you got to make over all the fugly little townies into something much more attractive so that you actually don't mind if they hit on you! LOL ... I'm a snob and if a creepy looking sim guy would flirt with my girl, I'd cringe and winkle my nose and be like "Ewwww no!" lol

Anyway, I found several wonderful objects that would fit my room perfect (and believe it or not, they were actually Maxis items!) so there I was fighting with converting these things, not the conversion part, but getting the stupid shadows and shine and colors to be accurate in my game, and after a few days I was ready to give up and find something else instead when it hit me! You're are so retarded! Why are you torturing yourself by trying to adapt these things to TS4? Why not just recolor the TS2 items and be done with it! And, the funny thing is, everything in the room I was designing (with the exception of a TS4 base game desk & chair and wall & floor) were ALL TS2 objects I had converted!

So, I was laying in bed thinking about TS4 last night. There's so many things that I do NOT like about TS4.

I Hate:
- The blueish tinted ceiling
- The fact you can't change the ceiling color
- There's not many interesting build mode items (not that I can build, but I do love to download houses by other talented creators!)
- There's no reflective flooring
- That I'm constantly deleting my entire house by clicking something on accident and then have to undo it!
- The dark corners of the walls
- That if there's a light near a wall it washes it out and you lose all detail of it
- The windows don't actually brighten a room (but, by golly they will brighten the outside where they're located!)
- That the chairs and beds seem so ridiculously low to the ground, like the difference in height is between the 2 games is amazing
- That there's not many "new" objects, (there's a huge amount of conversions tho ... of what? You got it! TS2 & TS3 stuff, go figure!)

And since I don't really "play" TS4 I just love to decorate and create, I don't really care about all the emotions, interactions, and other things the game has to offer.

I have decided to start creating for TS2 instead. I will put up the few sets I made for TS4 in the member gift area but will concentrate on creating for TS2 from now on.
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:39 pm

YIPPEE..:summerBa: I am so glad your coming back to Sims2 Chicklet music1

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ~Community
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Ah Chiclet, I find it a pity that you did not like the sims4 game.
But, there is always a good side.... Sam is now one happy member! :emot2:
poppy100
Forum Champion
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:42 pm

you can do both maby Chicklet  Tilly did not like sims4 also but now she is like it   

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:09 pm

No, I still love Sims 2 best of all. I totally agree with you Chicklet, I am always trying to make my sims 4 houses look like Sims 2! I want all the sims 2 cc in Sims 4, and I just don't like the lighting, the newness of it all. If I make a grungy recolour, somehow it still looks pretty new in Sims 4. I'm giving it time though......
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi tilly hellowave
So I still have a chance..to get my tilly and her awesome Sims2 Creations back NewY4 ..in time..I will be patient.. impatient

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
poppy100
Forum Champion
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:32 pm

peace5  I love your sims4 Tilly ,, yes please take the time
                                   you can always turn back to sims2 or way not both !!  

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
Lorry
VIP Member

PostLorry on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:05 am

ohno comment crying

KaramelKissess

PostKaramelKissess on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Welcome back to the TS2 side. I have purchased TS3 and TS4 ( I mostly like to decorated) but after playing each of them for a little while, I always comeback to TS2. There is soo much custom content already available from very talented creators across the TS2 community. It never gets old. summerB7
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:41 pm

For me it's not just the CC..that is awesome it the play style..the sims look more real even if you don't have CC you can still make them look real..they don't look cartoonish..

With the Sims3 I couldn't even decorate..just placing the furniture was a pain in the rear end..and I think that right there was it for me..I tried several times to play..but just couldn't do it..Sims4 played 1 hour and that was it for me..not impressed..

I love my Sims2..and always will..I don't think another Sims game can take me away from Sims2..

Hi Michelle hellowave welcome back

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
croiduire
Total Awards : 1

Postcroiduire on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:48 pm

I still play (and GM...especially GM) AD&D 2e. Right now my house rules are so tweaked and altered that there are elements of learning a whole new game system, but they give the most realistic, fun gaming experience of any D&D game. I was pondering that when considering Sims 2; it's the exact, same thing! I do not want to play without ACR or Almighty Hat's marvellous lifespan mods or all the many hacks and add-ons that make the game fun and fresh even after all these years. I can play my way, instead of by someone else's rules, and I love that. Welcome back, TJ!

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:26 am

Okay all you ts2 who went to ts4 people, LOL...

There are some things you can do with ts4 to "correct" some of those issues listed...

Lighting - Zerbu's lighting mods, NoBlu and NoGlo --- get's rid of the blue tint and stops sims' eys from glowing in the dark.

Rock, Road, Grass, Clouds, etc... Kiwisims, Alf-si, g1g2 --- great default replacements.

Plants - CD97  and alf-si have awesome "real" trees and plants; there are others, too.
Reflective Flooring - Brujah and Pralinesims --- not true things to lay over existing flooring, but lots of pattern options

You can use MOO to raise beds; sims will still use them as long as the routing is clear/there are beds available (cc) that are higher than the base game beds.

Ceilings - there are some ceiling panels you can use MOO with (being able to change the color is probably coming sometime soon).

Interior Lighting - put a sim on the lot and you can adjust every light, both intensity and color; you just can't do it in build mode.

Dark Corners - There are ambient lighting items available in buy lighting (square and rectangular frames). In order to see and get them, you need to you use these cheats:

testingcheats true

bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

to unlock content

AND

bb.showhiddenobjects

I'm not sure what you mean by brightening windows on the outside means... and I get great light inside from my windows. What are you in-game graphics settings? What type of graphics card are you using? Personally, I set everything to Ultra and I have a great graphics card. I realize not everyone can do that and/or have a similar system, but check that out. Changing game settings could create some big differences in what you see (check out my portfolio pictures for some examples... just be warned that there are A LOT of pictures, heheheh).

There are tons and tons of build items (well, fences and gates are a bit slim, lol). What might you be (have been) looking for?

Thank Goodness for Ctrl Z (or the undo arrow/button)!!! I can't tell you how many times I did that in the beginning of getting used to ts4 - in fact, I still do it sometimes :D

And, yes - a lot of the cool cc has been converted from ts2 and ts3. There is also some great cc that has been created for ts4.

And, yes, I understand your love of ts2. There are a whole lot of people that feel the same way.

I like ts4, though, because of how stable the game is proving to be for me. I currently have 58.1gb worth of cc in my Mods folder. It is all renamed and 99% merged. While this amount takes a bit over an hour to load, it used to take me 1.5 or so hours to load 28gb of unmerged cc. For me, this is incredibly HUGE as I love my cc and really want to get the rest of what I have squirreled away into the game, LOL.

Sigh. This is just me championing ts4, lol.

I just wanted you to know that there are some solutions to the issues you raised so that while you have both games, you may find that ts4 isn't as bad as you currently think it is <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Szanne, you are a star for pointing out in so much detail all the wonderful things already available for the sims 4.

I don't even mind having the most of the things we want in game as a separate mod, since one can then decide whether you want it or not, as it is not forced upon you by the game.

I have come to love the sims 4 game, and will never go back to either sims 2 or 3.
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Loved all the points you made Suzanne! I didn't know about the hidden corner ambient lighting things, so will definitely check those out!

I do have Zerbu's lighting NoBlu and NoGlo mods already in my game (that was one of the first things I searched for when I got my games, was a way to get rid of that hideous blueish/purple tint on everything)

I've only seen the reflective floors by Brujah, I didn't really care for his patterns, I'll check out Praline's, so thanks for that tip!

I'm not a builder, but I love to download other people's awesome houses and from what I've seen, houses in TS2 & TS3 were much more interesting architecturally

Maybe I should have clarified myself when I said there's not many "new" items for TS4 in my opinion, there's a TON of clothing, shoes, hair, makeup, accessories, etc .. things for your sim, but I don't actually "play", so I don't really care about those things (I did in the beginning go on a major downloading spree for all the beautiful things for my sim when I played), but I get bored too easy with playing and controlling my sim. Besides it's all about the decor for me .... I love to decorate! Maybe I just don't know where to find all the "good stuff", I don't often come across a lot of house decor and furniture besides what is available on TSR, mainly when I see an update posting or blog of objects or a room I like and I check it out, they're usually conversions and everything on their site is a conversion, which is great, I love having them in TS4 too, but there's not a lot of anything "new" that hasn't already been converted to death, and to me the problem is everybody is converting the same things (with the same look, whites, grays, blacks, scandinavian style, etc....), which is also great, I love that in RL, but in my sims games (because I don't use a lot of color in my RL decorating) I often like to experiment with colors and styles in my sims decorating. I just feel the the unique and intricate things aren't really available for TS4 like they were in other games.

And, my windows do not light up my rooms, I need to put a million lights in to not have horrible darkness and shadows, I want my white bedding to look white ... not dingy gray, but then I end up with blindingly white washed out patches on the walls, I run on ultra also and have a great video card as well, maybe it's the windows I'm using (I do miss invisible windows too!)

And, I didn't know you could raise the beds, I mean I know what MOO is obviously, been playing since TS1, but I figured they'd sink into the mattress or something because I thought the animation was attached to the mattress height, but what you're saying is, let's say I convert a TS3 bed that is almost double in height of normal TS4 EA beds, if I put a TS4 mattress on that frame, then the sims will be able to use it like normal without sinking? This could be a game changer for me! LOL The reason why I'm asking, is because I converted a chair as a test run for my first conversion, I didn't change the chair size or height in blender before I imported into S4S to replace the original TS4 chair, but when I tested it in my game, my sim's butt sank into the cushion pretty bad, I had to scale the TS3 chair down to the seat height of the TS4 chair to prevent this from happening.

But, I must confess  ...... after spending time trying to create a set for TS2 over the last week (well, what available time my needy, grown children who constantly come hang out at mom's house, will allow me, that is), I have discovered there actually is a lot I do miss about TS4. I can admit that without shame! LOL Mostly it's with decorating (of course lol) ... you type bb.moveobjects, and that's pretty much it, no having to type some sentence long cheat just to be able to move things freely how you want them and being able to rotate freely is a must! I've also looked at some tutorials on how to get your own mesh objects into TS2, and it seems soooo much more daunting than it is with TS4. That right there is a definite game changer for me, because I like to edit/modify meshes all the time to suit what I want. Also, the ease at which to view your textures on your objects is a heck of a lot easier for TS4.

So, there you have it .... I'm one torn Chicklet!

Maybe I'll do both, as someone suggested, I have about 4 sets in the works for TS4 that need minimal work to complete for each (I'm easily distracted by my SIMspiration pics and start new projects or I get frustrated with something not working the way I want and put it aside until I either find an alternative object or an answer to my issue). And, I have one set that is nearly complete for TS2.
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:23 pm

Oh nooooooo..TJ..
But on the other hand if you do both Sims2 and Sims4..I will still be a happy camper lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:48 am

:D Anita <3

The ambient lighting makes a huge difference with interior lighting. I also check where the sunrise and sunset are and orient my choice of lots and houses based on those. I use a LOT of windows for most builds - but, if you are building more traditional homes, just make sure you orient where you need light in either morning or evening direction for better lighting.

The lighting update patch helped with this a lot, but it still isn't perfect :)

As far as converting beds, TJ, that I don't know enough to say; however, bakie was doing some teeny builds and I ran across an apartment speed build of his where he was raising beds up in tall walled rooms. The sims would just port up to the beds at whatever height they were at! So... if you use separated frames and mattresses, you could raise them and leave a bed skirt lowered for appearances and have higher beds. You'd have to play around with the concept and cc to see what might work the best for you - but it's worth a try :D

You can also use Lana CC Finds, as it is searchable. I also use:

http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com/

and

http://sims4updates.net/

Both are searchable, but the second one is a bit easier for searching.

Tumblr is also a great place to find creators that aren't on TSR. There is also modthesims.

I'm sure you already know about those, but listing them, just in case :D

Seriously - play both; there is nothing wrong with that <3

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:03 am

Szanne, this may sound utterly ignorant to you (and maybe some others....)... but how do you check where the sun will rise and set in the game??
I never even thought about that when I start building and decorating.

I am one very happy recolorer when it comes to meshes in sims 4 which is just grey or white, since it makes the job of recoloring the mesh so much easier. If the texture map has bold colors and patterns you must create your own map before you can have a good texture applied, and then you run the risk of loosing the baked onto shadows of the mesh.

I agree that so many things were already converted, and I like that too, but I don't use many of the sims 2 converted stuff. I'd rather convert the meshes myself, since some of them seems to be have done in a haste, and the converter did not bother to get the shadows right, or the height of the object is not good. I do however fall for downloading sims 3 conversions, since I have not yet set out to learn how to do conversions from the sims 3 to 4.

I do create new items for the sims 4 as well, but with so many things available already, I for one find it difficult to find something to create that would be new to the game and at the same time attract attention. I love it when someone throw hints around about what they would like to have in their game, because that inspires me to get my creative thoughts together.

I loved the same for sims 2 because when at last I started to create my own meshes, there were already so much good stuff available that I found it difficult to get just the right stuff to create.

But, ultimately, I love it how everyone adapt the same game to suit their likes. I do not have a lot of mods that alters the base game, except for the lighting mods, and the mod to prevent the vampires to take over my neighborhoods. But I do have lots and lots of cc in my game to keep thins more interesting.

Also had that for sims 2.

Borderline...... I love it how we are all able to have the same fun and creativeness, irrespective of the game we decide to "play" or decorate.
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:33 am

Anita, at the top middle of the game window, on the right side, is the sun/moon thing. If you click that, you can rotate through the game lighting settings - morning, afternoon, evening, night.

You could just place a 2x2 or 4x4 square room down on the lot and click through the lighting to see where shadows are cast. That should assist in determining where East and West are :D

Truthfully, there are not many people creating brand new meshes for ts4 (minc, yumia, and daer0n are exceptions that come immediately to mind - they create some awesome cc!).

But, there are only so many counter types, couches, chairs, tables, beds... you know what I mean. A lot of variety comes in with recolors. Some are definitely better than others. Sometimes, the recolors are better than the main mesh.

Because I collect most of it (build/buy - not so much CAS), I see the repetition; however, I have found some really nifty stuff off the main sites over the years. There really is a humongous amount of it!

I'm grateful for people like you, Anita - you, and those like you, keep my game truly fun and interesting <3

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:49 am

Ah thank you so much Suzanne! It is vice versa you know..... without simmers like you I would have lost interest a long time ago.
But knowing what the simmers out there would like to have makes it easier for us creators.
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Suzanne - that is a great idea about looking for sunrise and sunset! I never thought about that! But then again, maybe it's because my "house" is actually a humongous square the size of the lot that I use for staging my room sets I'm recoloring and inside it's broken up into partial walls with windows here and there just to make the appearance of a room. My daughter says to me one day, I like how your house is not really a house instead it's like walking around a furniture store with all their fake room displays lmao  (I do have one little corner with a few ugly cheap EA counters, fridge, microwave, sofa, bed, shower, toilet, and tv in it so I could have a sim on the lot when I need to adjust the lights or test conversions... but, she's pretty much kept in captivity since there's not doors to the outside and she's only allowed to come to life when I need something from her LOL)

Anita - TS3 conversions are so much easier than converting TS2! They are mapped exactly the same, so there's no need to remap anything in blender so that the entire texture is on one UV map (with the exception of a few glass tables, and then in that case, I just use a glass table from TS4 that already has 2 groups).
And, I totally agree that recoloring objects that are white or gray are a dream to work with because of not having to make a texture from scratch, but from a decorators stand point (who doesn't know how to recolor) the same monochromatic, bland color scheme that is prevalent in TS4 gets old. That's what I was meaning about the variety of things with the older games. So, I am constantly recoloring things for myself because I want something in a different wood or a different pattern texture.

So many people who convert, just convert (they're not actually "creating" anything ... they leave the original textures on the object and don't add anything new to it, which is fine, leave the original textures for those that enjoyed them in the other games, but put some originality in it too. I mean, don't get me wrong, in every set I've ever made I've converted things, but I put my own textures on it so it didn't look like everybody else's and appeared "new".  

And, I too prefer to convert things myself, because like you said, sometimes they're not done very well. I have a sofa that part of the mesh was pulled away on the side of it causing a lump ... I was like WTH? You couldn't see it really with the dark texture that was on the sofa, but when I recolored it a light color and checked in the game it was very noticeable. I looked at it in blender and somehow the vertices just got pulled out by mistake I believe, because I opened up the original TS2 mesh in blender and looked at it and it was not that way (and the person who converted it is a pretty well-known person with a huge blog following). I think some people are so worried about this popularity contest and having a well-known high traffic blog so they spit out conversions without fully testing it in a hurry to keep people interested and this is what causes sloppy CC. For example,  I have a lot of CC from one creator who converted a TON of things from TS2 but most of it is unusable, it's too low and sits about an inch below the floor so the game won't let you place it, when you open it up in blender you can clearly see it's below the axis.

The other reason I convert my own things is so I can include the meshes with my recolors. I create room sets, not just a million recolors of the same chair or painting, bed, etc. So I use a bunch of different object meshes in each set I create. I try to revamp as many EA items as I can (which can be done, and you can make them look quite nice too).  I also use objects from creators that allow their meshes to be included with recolors or I simply convert my own things so I CAN include them because I don't feel like people should have to clutter up their mods folder or in-game catalog or have to go to 15 different creators to grab meshes of objects they don't want just for my recolors to show up.

Here's a few examples of revamped EA items I have done:

This was my first recolor for TS4 - This is EA's "The Barnish Bed" (well I also recolored the dresser, rocking horse, stool, washtub ottoman, blankets & pillows but those obviously weren't EA items)

And in this set the table, chairs, curtains, bookshelf, lamp, and picture frame are all EA items (Now, I did modify the lamp because it was ginormous and about the size of a small house originally lmao, and the picture frame was vertical originally, but I liked it's thick chunky frame so I rotated it in blender)

The HOME letters on the wall and the wooden rooster are simple meshes that I made ..... so yayy me! I created a few things from scratch that work in the game! LOL
Broomhilda61

PostBroomhilda61 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:50 pm

Wow TJ..those rooms are beautiful as well as the recolors..nice job.. :summerBa:

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
VIP Member

PostLorry on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:32 am

Suzanne ever thought of taking up law?

TJ you have saved Sims 4 from the doubters rock

Ahhhh can we download any of this amazing stuff link giggle

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:42 am

LOL Lorry! I don't know about convincing the doubters, but like I said after playing TS2 again and trying to decorate, TS4 IS a lot easier and more user friendly for decorating, and the creating part is a heck of a lot easier! If I wanna resize a lamp or table to be more appropriate in size, simple, modify it in blender import it, done.

And, yes, hopefully this weekend I'll have time to upload the few sets I made for TS4 in the member's gift area since I took them off my blog, here I know people will appreciate the time and effort that goes into it
Lorry
VIP Member

PostLorry on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:25 am

No I'm sure the doubters aren't convinced at all!
Each to his own....For me Sims 2 was a nightmare, filled with non stop crashing, my own fault of course. The custom content was beautiful, but a lot of it is now being converted, and like you said, Sims 4 is so user friendly.

Woohoo looking forward to checking out your sets, you room shots are so beautiful

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:11 am

Thanks girls for the wonderful compliments! And, Sam I'm sorry I missed your comment til just now. Don't worry I got you a TS2 set coming this weekend too!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum