Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. Our B.A.C Contest is now open!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 2:05 pm by Broomhilda61

» Family Time
Today at 2:04 pm by Crissi

» Banned Members
Today at 2:02 pm by tilly

» Hello.
Today at 1:55 pm by Crissi

» Hey Everyone :)
Today at 1:54 pm by Crissi

» New member!
Today at 1:51 pm by Crissi

» B.A.C: The Espresso Room: Chat and Questions
Today at 1:43 pm by Crissi

» Build It...
Today at 12:53 pm by anidup

» Tahoe´s album Sims 2 "Updated 12/6 2017"
Today at 6:49 am by Tahoe

» Hello out there!
Today at 6:28 am by tilly

» B.A.D June 2017 Questions and Comments
Today at 6:19 am by poppy100

» Change one letter in the word above
Today at 2:15 am by anidup

» Decorator or player?
Yesterday at 7:45 pm by songib67

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by szanne7000

» What's It Like Where You Live?
Yesterday at 6:53 pm by szanne7000

Whats new?

TS4: Farmhouse Chic by Chicklet

TS4: Painting Recolors by Crissi

TS4: Bedding Recolors by Anidup

TS4: Wallpapers by Anidup

TS4: Recolors of EA Maxis Poster

TS4: RC Lounge set by Oldbox

S4: Curtain RC by Oldbox

TS2-TS4: Suza loft plant by Anidup

TS4: Sweet Tea Porch Set by Chicklet

TS4: Sunday Morning by Tilly

TS4: Candice Olson Bette Lounge conversion by Anidup

TS4: Blue shores sitting room by Chicklet

TS4: Jopes Little Deco Sign by Anidup

TS4: Laundry Days by Chicklet

TS4: Clairmont kitchen Island by Chicklet

TS4: Freestyle Living Room by Chicklet

TS2: Violetta by Maryann

TS4: Wall Decals by Oldbox

TS4: Recolor by Chicklet

TS4: Landmark paintings by Tilly

>

Favorites...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

calisamba

Postcalisamba on Sat May 20, 2017 8:34 am

Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite animal: Cat (though I love dogs too!)

Favorite book: I can't choose!  There are too many.  I'm a big reader.  I work in the right place - I'm a librarian though in a university setting.  Though we don't have a huge leisure reading section we stock a variety of genres. We also have Overdrive for digital books. I visit my local public library weekly. I enjoy many different genres though favorites are fantasy, mystery, and historical romance.

Favorite holiday: Any that allows time spent with family and friends.

Favorite music:  Like reading, I enjoy many different genres of music.  I mainly listen to pop music or light rock but also like country, jazz, alt-rock.  I even enjoy opera, some rap, hard rock, and other styles.

Favorite movie:  Another area where I have enjoyed many different movies both old and new.  I have watched a number of classics over the years as well as the latest features.  I'm not much of an action fan preferring more emotion-based, character-centered stories though some action films have had these.  I used to be a big horror fan but as I've grown older I actually prefer less gore and blood/guts.  Like books, I enjoy fantasy, historically-based films, romance, family-oriented films especially animated.

LOL...I'm not the best person to start this topic as in many cases I don't have a "favorite" since I'm very eclectic in my tastes and just like things I find I enjoy.  I like to learn something as well and connect with the material in some way.

Feel free to add more favorite categories.
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostChicklet45368 on Wed May 24, 2017 8:44 pm

Calisamba - I love your ideas for topics! So refreshing!

Ok let's see .......

Favorite:

Food - Mexican!

Color - it depends actually, I'm not a big bright color fan, I think it's not calming for me, so I prefer neutrals in my decor with a splash of accent color here and there, but in clothing .... black, lots of black ... or white

Season - I adore autumn! It's my most favorite season of all, I live in the mid-west, so I have 4 seasons, so when it starts to get a little chilly outside and you can see your breath, and hear the crunch of fallen leaves then come inside to a house that has scented candles burning and a big pot of chili simmering on the stove, I'm in heaven!!! I actually start praying for fall by August!

Holiday - All of them from Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Christmas. I love the seasonal changes each brings and I even like January and February to be cold and snowy. But come March I'm read for the snow to melt and warmer days to come.

Books - Like Calisamba, I have too many favorites to pick one, but my most favorite genre is romantic comedy, same in movies

TV - I don't watch any regular TV

Movie - was probably Invinceable with Mark Wahlberg. I do love me some Marky Mark!!!

Clothing Style - Jeans & hoodies with flip flops

Interior Design Style - Anything calming and zen, right now my fav is the farmhouse chic/industrial farmhouse with lots of white and natural textures made famous by Joanna Gaines

Animals - Dogs for sure! I'm not a big cat person, as I find they can be moody and disinterested sometimes .... where dogs? They love you unconditionally ..... and they are so happy and get so excited to see you when you walk in the door even if you only went outside long enough to take the trash out, jumping and hopping around, tail wagging 100 MPH ... "OMG! You're home! You're home *lick lick lick, wag wag, dance in a circle* "You're really home! I missed you soooooooooo much!" LOL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum