Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! Scandi Crush, our summer download theme is now open. Take a look in our artists category!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Tillys fur babies
Today at 9:16 am by szanne7000

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 9:15 am by szanne7000

» Just A Few More WCIFs.
Today at 8:44 am by Focalor

» PimPE and hidden pictures/objects
Today at 7:02 am by szanne7000

» Purging, Merging, and Crashing, Oh My!!
Today at 5:42 am by Samantha61

» hiiini am new here
Today at 1:48 am by szanne7000

» Hiya!
Today at 1:44 am by szanne7000

» Hi all!
Today at 1:43 am by szanne7000

» Sitting Set for sims3 asked
Today at 1:39 am by szanne7000

» How to find our downloads!
Today at 1:37 am by szanne7000

» Never Enough CC!!
Today at 1:35 am by szanne7000

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Today at 1:33 am by szanne7000

» Word association
Today at 1:32 am by szanne7000

» Sims 4 natanec Wicker Armchair
Today at 1:32 am by alouette

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Today at 1:30 am by szanne7000

Whats new?

Scandi Crush Summer Theme

There's much more, so take a look!

TS4 Scandi Crush Living room by Chicklet

TS3 Recolours by Poppy

TS4 Scandi crush gallery by Oldbox

TS2 Scandi crush Sim by Maryann

TS4 Scandi crush rugs by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush bedroom by Chicklet

TS4 Scandi crush hallway by Anidup

TS4 Scandi crush summer house by Tilly

TS4 Scandi crush Kirkenes by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush paintings by Crissi

TS4 Scandi crush design gallery by Tilly

Hi to everyone!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postpoppy100 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Oooh What a nice family extension you get Tilly you will love theme very much  even when there Naughty  :Spring3
I'm just as curious as Anidup
Please let us now .. when they are there if you will 
And Tilly may I ask  what breed they are !?

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
songib67

Postsongib67 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:30 am

Hi To you all!
Thanks for the warm welcome Lorry, Tilly, Crissi and Alouette.  It is nice to bask in all this love.
I am still not ready to get another pet. I keep thinking it is probably too soon. I was thinking of birds today! My Doctor put me on some anxiety meds to help me out.
Tilly, Will you be getting more Labs? Not ever having children made my furry one all the more precious to me.
I heard Az may hit 115 on Wednesday. Now, That is a bit much and it seems way too early.  We need rain!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:24 am

Renee when I lost my lab mix several years ago..I swore I would never get another pet..then when I was in Tuscon I lived next to a couple that had some Jack Russel's and the female was pregnant..I still wasn't even thinking of getting another pet..but when they came to me at 5 am to help with the birth of the pups..omgosh..the last 2 was stuck and the mom was dying..and I had never helped with the birth of anything except horses and cows..so something that small as a dog was terrifying..but I had to do something..I just couldn't let that mom die..so after 45 minutes of trying to persuade the pups to come out lol..they turned out to be twins..they were born in the same bag..and they were identical in color and markings except there was a girl and a boy..Tiffany was the last one out..and I automatically claimed her..at 3 weeks old I took her home..and she is now 7 years old..now the pups are Chihuahua & Jack Russel..now the 2 females turned out to look and act like a Chihuahua and the 2 males turned out to look and act like a Jack Russel..the first one died at birth and it was a male..

Tiffany has kept me alive for 7 years..there has been many times that I just didn't want to live..and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here today..I don't have anyone that I can trust to take her if I am not around..I have to stay alive for her..she is a one owner dog..but she loves my 2 sons and my oldest grandson..but I don't trust any of them to take her..or even my sister..and I am not sure she would take to my sister since she don't know her..now my granddaughters she loves them..but she isn't obsessed with them like she is with the boys..go figure..

Having a pet (Tiffany)..is the best thing that has ever happened to me..

Omgosh I am dreading when the temps get up to over 100..and that is without the heat index..
We haven't had real rain in months..and we are supposed to get severe thunderstorms tomorrow and tomorrow night then back into the 90's..with no more rain until Sunday..most of the time it just splits around Boonville and goes either North or South of us..so we will see what we get tomorrow..

Take care of yourself Renee..it would be devastating without you here..we all love and care about you and your health..I am sure everyone here will agree with that.. sunflowers12

~hugs and smiles my dear friend~
hugss

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:16 am

You know Renee, when we lost our little dog who had been part of our family for 15 years, we were all devastated. Not long after, against my protests, my family bought home another little dog. At first I didn't really like him, it took me quite awhile to warm to him. It was too soon after Jesse's passing, I was still grieving. That was nearly 5 years ago, and I admit I will still shed a tear over her, but Harry who replaced her, it just as much a family member now as our precious Jesse was. He is such an adorable boy and I love him so much.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, allow yourself to grieve before bringing another pet into the house, you'll know when the time is right to do this, and it will help so much in moving on.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:30 am

Definitely, take whatever time you need, Renee - you'll know when you're ready to love another one (or two).

...and it is supposed to get to 113-114 F by Wednesday next week here in Vegas :/ omg

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:43 am

I agree, you will know when you are ready to get another dog. I swore I wouldn't have another dog after Milo died. That was 18 months ago, and its only now I feel ready enough. My friend has a female dog who had puppies so I thought it was a good idea to have one, as I know they are from good stock, and well cared for as puppies. So it seemed to be an opportunity not to be missed!
They are Labradors Anneke. Mum had 11 puppies, 7 black and 4 golden. We decided to get 2, as I've always had 2 dogs and it was devastating when Milo died and we only had one (my jack Russell had died a couple of years before, but milo was diabetic and insulin dependant, so we didn't get another as it was so much work looking after milo: injections, blood testing, diet control etc)
So, yes, we are in for trouble, but the most wonderful kind of trouble!
They will be a bit older than usual as we cant have them until we come back from holiday, which we had already booked.So they are staying a bit longer with Mum. Ill post a pic or two later, lol
songib67

Postsongib67 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks, guys!
I have to confess that last night was my worse night ever. I had a horrible anxiety
attack. I had just gone to my doctor for pills the day before.
So much has happened at once. With Kai gone 2 wks. all my family is leaving town on vacation tomorrow for a week. The heat is claustrophobic and my best friend is almost as bad as I am. I actually called a hotline today.
Say a prayer for me! I found an old furry hat of mine that I have been carrying around ..I think I need a living something.
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:36 pm

Ah Renee, I understand how you feel!
One walk through a pet shop might be good medicine... cutehug

Lisa, I love the Labrador breed. We had two when the children grew up, they are great companions. Off course two babies might keep you very busy!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Renee maybe your family will let you babysit their furry babies while they are on vacation..that may or may not help..but at least you wouldn't be alone..keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..come here daily and get your very big
hugss

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
songib67

Postsongib67 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Thank Sammy, Actually, I was the only one with a pet. They all have allergies. Yet, Kai never affected anyone. My friends have pets and i'm welcome to come over and stay.
I just wrote in a more recent note that, I may adopt a rescue Chi if its a small one. We will see.
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:15 am

That is wonderful Renee..if/when you get it..we want pictures lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
songib67

Postsongib67 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:22 am

Oke doky!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum