Announcements
Welcome to Bloom! If you are new here, please visit our Getting Started section. You need 10 posts to access our Artists downloads. If you would like to join our team as an Artist, send Tilly a PM for more info There's lots going on for our Summer @ Bloom Watch this space!
Hello!
Staff Online
Latest topics
If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Sydney by Lorry

TS4: Bowls for Matt by Anidup

TS4: 1 Bloom Terrace by Lorry

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

Top posting users this month

Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 3/6 2018"

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:28 am

Oh Marie, I just love how you decorate. the Shabby Chic style is absolutely my favorite!!
Lorry is right, you have so many pretty things, which gives your homes the homey and lived in feeling!
And it is true, finding a right name for a house is indeed very difficult. I end up using the surname of the couple to move in there. Then I also remember where to find the house should I look for it later! LOL

But a huge applause to you, this house is stunning!
Tahoe
VIP Member
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:58 am

Thank you so much.
Sam: I also think the vacuum cleaner is very cute. But you know that you only need to ask if you want something special.
Lorry: I'm excited to see the results.
Anita: I've always had a hard time finding names for my families too and I'm not playing my fortune when my desire to play has come back, I've been trying to play in sims 3 but I do not think it's so fun when I do not Can download some things and maybe it's just as good. I am satisfied as long as I can build houses and decorate them.
Right now I'm renovating one of Maxi's houses.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 am

Marie - Your new little house is adorable! I agree with everybody else about you having the prettiest CC. The little pink flowered curtains/blinds are so sweet! And, I love the open doors to the pool. And, the first thing I thought of when I saw the vacuum cleaner was how cool is that! And, right near the door for easy clean up of any dirt that's been tracked in! Wonderful job, again!

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Marie I have finished your house! I hope you like it, if you want me to remove any pictures you don't like, just ask me.
Thank you again for allowing me to create your beautiful house for Sims 4 koalahug
link
HERE

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:55 pm

I want your whole downloads folder :rofl301:

Time for a Spring Siggi lol
Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomie or Broomhilda

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:33 am

I really like this house, Marie - I love the floral wallpapers and the plants and I am in love with those kitchen curtains, too!

Those are so very gorgeous!

(Oh, Lorry - Marie is going to love what you did!)

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:06 am

I hope so Suzanne, I am a little scared :scared1:

Tahoe
VIP Member

PostTahoe on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:55 am

TJ: Thank you so much. It may seem that I like floral fabrics.
Lorry: I love the house and you do not want to delete any pictures I do not allow I'm just glad my projects can inspire someone else. Why are you scared? I'm definitely not dangerous.
Sam: My dowload folder is 14GB, maybe a bit big to upload.
Suzanne: I also like such curtains in the game. And I love the house that Lorry has built.

Tahoe
VIP Member

PostTahoe on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:52 pm

THE LITTLE BOATHOUSE
These houses I built early this spring I love the new water I've downloaded It's more realistic than the original.
I apologize for the poor camera angles, but when the house is small it is difficult to get good pictures and angles.

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:14 pm

LOL considering the size of this little house, you have shown your photography skills!
I amazed at how much you were able to put into this house as well.

I would love to do something like this but sadly Sims 4 is lacking in water
Marie this is another great build, I love it

I am so happy you liked my recreation of your house, I just wasn't sure it was good enough

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Both you Lorry and Marie are awesome designers of homes..I love both of them..they are different and same at the same time.. lol.being 2 different games lol

Time for a Spring Siggi lol
Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomie or Broomhilda

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:52 am

Thank you Sam! It was difficult to get a lot of cc that was the same.

Tahoe
VIP Member

PostTahoe on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:13 am

Thank you so much.
Maybe I have too many things in my house, but I'm not a fan of the minimalist style. And a decent kitchen is a must if it's just a temporary accommodation.

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:36 am

Marie how perfect is the pic of the houses and the reflection of it in the water!!
I agree with you, the water looks more real, the ripples on it being quite realistic as well.
The inside is well decorated, and I am not a fan of minimalism either. And with all the beautiful cc out there, it would be a shame.
I agree with Lorry.... I cannot find anything wrong with the camera angle!
Lovely boathouse!

Tahoe
VIP Member

PostTahoe on Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:46 am

Thank you so much.
I guess I've gotten a little bit better after DOTY, because they are watching a lot of camera angles as well. I hope that Jaag will be able to post a whole new house today if I get it done.

Tahoe
VIP Member

PostTahoe on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Because this is a very large house, there are many photos so I have divided it into two posts, the first contains photos from the downstairs.
This is one of Maxi's houses, but I do not remember what ep it came with.

Tahoe
VIP Member

PostTahoe on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Here comes the rest the photos are from the upstairs, the garden and a small office located in the house.

Original

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:20 pm

Ohhhhhhhh Marie omgtext this house is simply stunning WOW WOW
That yellow kitchen is awesome, everything is just gorgeous. I can't believe you have done all this so quickly and perfectly.....this is why you are one the best! topscore winner

darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:49 pm

I can't look at all of them at once... they are too awesome and the jealousy is real, lol.
Looking at these makes me want to pick up TS2 again. Amazing job. I love everything and the tiny homes! That is so cool. I love watching the shows on HGTV like "Tiny House Nation" and your houses look like they came right off the show.
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:43 am

Marie, your builds are so full of life!!!

I love the boathouses (I think I remember seeing them before the whole Photobucket mess)... and this other home - Wow, Wow, Wow!!!

I love how you used the warm/hot colors (red, orange, yellow) and offset them with the cool (blue, green).

This house is full of all the things that make a home look lived in and I am so glad to be able to see all the decor and landscaping that you did.

Great makeover!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
And for those of you who feel like Lorry does, that water in ts4 is "sadly... lacking," I've created an entire thread regarding water (water colors, effects, terrain paints, walls, floors, deco, and Mods) for you here: Water in TS4

Tahoe
VIP Member

PostTahoe on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:32 am

Thank you Lorry, I'm always so happy with your comments.
Melisa: Thank you so much. Was that program broadcast in Sweden so I would look at it but I do not even have that channel. I like to look at interior design and small houses are more fun than big.
Suzanne. Thank you so much. The boathouse was in the past but since I liked them so much they had to join again. I have more old houses I was going to put up I did not intend to take everyone but I have chosen those that I like most.
I have been quite careful with colors before but now I have started to try some different colors. The bedroom I had decorated quite differently before but so I found no matching curtains to the interior. These curtains have lasted for a long time but never used them earlier so now it was well. My landscaping is bad but I'm working on it.
I looked at all the water you've found and I think the mirror pool water from Bakie was the coolest.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:52 am

I love what you've been doing color-wise, Marie :D

I just can't get enough of looking at your pictures! <3

Bakie is an amazing creator! As are the rest! :D

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:17 am

Marie I just LOVE your build!! You are indeed an amazing creator!
I enjoyed each and every picture you added! And you really have the most beautiful cc in your game.
(I would love to know where you found all the houses.....and if possible I would love to convert them to sims 4....I like having houses as decor in my sims' houses as well.)

Now I am going back to look at the interior again!! Just awesome!
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Marie - I have been trying to reply to this all day long and kept getting interrupted and losing my train of thought! LOL, but I'm off work finally so I have the free time to look at your pics again.

This is one of my most favorite houses you've shown so far! I love the outside with the sunny yellow siding and all the pretty flowers! First thing I noticed was that gorgeous green console table with the little printed in-lade areas! Wonderful! I adore those bright modern and funky curtains in the living room! They are perfect with that sofa! And the owl pillow is just too cute! I agree with Lorry that the sunny kitchen is a favorite of mine too! I'm partial to yellow in a kitchen. I think it just makes it such a bright, happy, and inviting place you want to be in! And, I love how you've blended all the little shabby chic things in with more modern peices of furniture! It works perfect!

Fantastic job, once again!
darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:24 pm

Looking at pics again and there is so much I want to converted to S4, rofl. Just amazing all of it.

Marie, I actually don't know how far HGTV's reach is. It is a Home and Garden station in states. I did find clips of the show on youtube. If you can view it I included the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTXaprTlPI

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum