Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

TS4: By Request - Masculine Curtain Recolors

+11
darksyngr
szanne7000
Ranapeach
Chicklet45368
anidup
Broomhilda
maryann
Oldbox
Alouette
Crissi
tilly
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TS4: By Request - Masculine Curtain Recolors - Page 2 Empty Re: TS4: By Request - Masculine Curtain Recolors

Post by szanne7000 Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Regarding the curtains (original and recolors)...

Melisa - I noticed for both the sets, if I get too far away, I see window glass (are these based on a window, perhaps?).

I did not attempt to resize them...

...I'll try that and see if I have any issues, as well. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...and as for all you giggling people, shrieking everywhere, lol - no one is stupid. Everyone is actually on a computer, and therefore computer literate :D

...we help each other, remember? grouphug
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

TS4: By Request - Masculine Curtain Recolors - Page 2 Empty Re: TS4: By Request - Masculine Curtain Recolors

Post by anidup Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Suzanne you now mention something that I did not think of..... to zoom out. I will test it again tonight, and I will go into sims 4 studio...... one can usually see which item was used as the clone.
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darksyngr Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:25 pm

The window pane issue I think is from the mesh and did notice that. I get around that by using the blinds from DOT on TSR. I place them under the curtains and cover the pane no more glitch :) Although, I have to use the blinds that go all the way down.

I realized last night I was mistaken about the size glitch. I misunderstood that both sets were for short walls only. One was just shorter in length for smaller windows. How easy would it be to size them for medium and tall walls (for the floor to ceiling windows)? I love the recolors so much.

darksyngr
darksyngr

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Melisa - I'm so glad you figured out what the problem was. I have not noticed the window pane issue, but I will check later today.

Unfortunately, I'm not the creator of the mesh, I simply recolored her mesh so I would have to check and see if she allows her meshes to be cloned and modified. But I will look on her site and see if I can find a clear TOU.
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranapeach Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:14 am

Not only was it a great idea for manly colors, but I have been missing lefts and rights instead of full sets, thank you so much for dedicating your time TJ rock
Ranapeach
Ranapeach

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:14 am

Hi TJ - the window pane issue is with the original mesh - not something you did <3

...besides, I really, really like your recolors! :D
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by darksyngr Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:30 pm

all good, TJ. I knew that wasn't you which is why I didn't mention it sooner. The curtain recolors are beyond perfect. I want them in every size now, lol.

Heck, I wish I understood the creation side of things. IRL I dabble in art and am fairly good with pencil and paper but understanding computer stuff is my bane. I would have an easier time figuring out brain surgery than I would computers, lol.
darksyngr
darksyngr

Back to top Go down

TS4: By Request - Masculine Curtain Recolors - Page 2 Empty Masculine curtains

Post by Ladydj Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:52 am

Hi tj! I love the curtains. I can never have enough curtains in my game. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us. I would like to apologize for being MIA for a while. My daughter had surgery and I had to take care of my baby grandson. Let me tell you it is way cooler being a grandma! drunk
Ladydj
Ladydj

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 am

I hope your daughter is recovering nicely, LadyDJ :D

...I am not a grandmother as of yet, so I really do hope that will be true for me, too! <3

(Grandmothering being cooler than Mothering! LOL)
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:50 am

So good to have you back Ladydj koalahug I hope your daughter is doing well after her surgery.
I love being a Granma or a 'Nanny' as my grandson calls me....it was his first word giggle Now that took a lot of brainwashing!
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Welcome back Ladydj! TYSM for the lovely compliment and I'm glad you like them!

I hope your daughter is doing well and has a speedy recovery! I have lots of grandkids, that I see all the time (sometimes too much! LOL) but I'm happy you're enjoying being a grandma!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wampyra Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:47 pm

The recolour looks beautiful Im about to try them in like 15 minutes.
My FIRST download here, wohohoo! :) I always need curtains!
Wampyra
Wampyra

Back to top Go down

Post by inari93 Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:55 pm

I have very few curtains in my game, these look amazing

:amour2:
inari93
inari93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2