Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims Our Christmas Advent opens shortly, with lots of gorgeous gifts for our members! The Staff and Artists at Bloom wish you all a very happy holiday season
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Sims 4 Stair Garland
Today at 6:33 pm by anidup

» PatchworkSims2 Updates 2017
Today at 6:24 pm by Samantha61

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 10/12 2017"
Today at 6:02 pm by anidup

» Can someone make something like this???
Today at 5:58 pm by anidup

» Kitchen Sign
Today at 5:56 pm by anidup

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 5:45 pm by Samantha61

» Dwelling Space: Coming Soon!
Today at 5:30 pm by Samantha61

» 2017 Advent Calendars
Today at 5:29 pm by anidup

» TS4 Animals Galore Made from Cats & Dogs
Today at 5:14 pm by anidup

» Sims Dreams Updates 2017
Today at 5:11 pm by anidup

» Sims Marktplatz Updates 2017
Today at 5:07 pm by anidup

» NEW UPDATE + MODS = ISSUES???
Today at 5:05 pm by anidup

» Hello!
Today at 5:02 pm by anidup

» Hi All!
Today at 4:44 pm by anidup

» Hello, I,m glad to be here
Today at 4:38 pm by anidup

Whats new?

TS4: Toddler set by TaTschu

TS4: Audrey by Lorry

TS4: House by Lovias

TS4: Cat by Lovias

TS4: Dog by Lovias

TS2: Painting RC's by Crissi

TS4: Black Velvet Bedroom by Chicklet45368

TS4: Armchair RC's by TaTschu

TS4: London Life by Tilly

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

TS4: Wisteria RC's by Anidup

TS4: Wallpaper by TatSchu

TS4: Dining Set by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Wall art by Anidup

TS3: SIP Cabinets by Poppy

TS4: Living room by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn crime house by Lovias

TS4: Autumn set by Anidup

TS3: Autumn set by Poppy

TS4: Floral pink wallpaper by TaTschu

TS2: Sam's peaceful place by Chicklet

TS4: Gold paintings by TaTschu

Autumn Bliss Downloads

TS4: Terracotta floors by Tilly

TS3: Autumn Spirit by Poppy100

TS4: Autumn wall quilts by Anidup

TS4: Barnham Broom by Tilly

TS4: Autumn leaves by Anidup

TS4: Canvas pictures by TaTschu

TS3: Fall signs by Poppy100

TS3: Fall Teaset by Poppy100

TS4: Fall House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Autumn Entry by Chicklet

TS4: New Lot by Lorry

TS4 Floors by TaTschu

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

Never Enough CC!!

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angel22

PostAngel22 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:30 am

There is no such thing as too much CC!(At least giggle to me, he, he) I'm always on the hunt looking for new CC. giggle
anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:04 am

There are so many fabulous cc out there, I wish I could have them all installed at the same time. I have a few favorite items that I will not easily delete, but to choose among the others is a very difficult thing to do.
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:07 am

It's EXTREMELY difficult! I am greedy! I want it all! But, I don't like long load times tho, I'm also impatient! LOL

Thank you so much Crissi for my beautiful signature! *hugs*
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:14 am

I feel like with this latest expansion pack (Cats & Dogs) and the subsequent need to update a lot of cc, I might just reorganize my cc...

...sigh, lol

...we'll see :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
SimsPlayhouse

PostSimsPlayhouse on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:27 am

omgtext
This is so me!!! I always have a vision of what i want or need in my builds and without fail, there is always something that I need but dont have and have to go "shopping"  for more... and most times i come out with 50 more pieces... and 9/10 times... none of them aren't the piece I went looking for...

omgtext
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:46 am

Yep - it does seem like that...

...I want to smack my hand to my head when I realize I've found a whole bunch of new goodies, but not what I was actually searching for! giggle

soulwintersims

Postsoulwintersims on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 pm

It seems like I never have enough cc. I'm always downloading new cc for my games. I think I'm addicted to downloading cc haha
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:55 am

Welcome, SoulWinterSims...

...you're absolutely in the right place! :D

sakvis

Postsakvis on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:49 pm

i'm a clutter-holic, i can't get enough clutter and decor in my game. i'm always telling my boyfriend i broke my game AGAIN. i got so frustrated with breaking my game after downloading all of my build/buy cc again that i ended up deleting it all and i'm working on getting it all back again. i'm exhausted. pull hair out
keedie2001

Postkeedie2001 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:11 pm

I download cc until my game starts to lag , I delete cc until it runs smoothly again, then I download some more.
skanning

Postskanning on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:12 am

Just call me Gopher Gertie...or maybe Patty Prairie Dog.  After this last couple of weeks I stick my head up to check the forums and bale back into my hole.  I've got so much cc...I'm very very close to sidelining all the mods and just keeping the build/buy/CAS items as I prefer to build more than play anyway...getting very very close.  I've pulled the game up ONCE after d/l the EP. So it sits there, patched, repatched and new EP. On the way out I activated the cc then quit.  17,000 files worth....there are now updates to the updates and I still don't have enough nerve to even try to bring up the game with cc.  Back into my hole....runcircle

BTW...there was something about not deleting any sims...all relationships are then negated...  The first thing I'll do if I ever get the game up again is delete EA's sims including any aliens or vampires.  Is that still a factor?  I haven't seen anything more about that.... dontgetit
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:22 am

I think the sim note was related to their relationships, Darlene...

...something about not saving your game, but I believe that has been fixed.

See this link for issues with the update/patch/new expansion pack - there is a crossed out item on the issue with sim relationships: Broken Mods Cats and Dogs Nov 2017

The list is current (and being edited as time goes on), as I believe that several items have already been updated by their creators.

It will be the usual touch and go with mods for a while and you'll need to see if the creator has gotten around to updating (or if someone else has, like for some of the brittpinkie mods)...

S4S' batch fix has taken care of most of it; however, as I rarely have a sim in my game, I don't know if some items are still not functional. I ran the batch fixes and nothing was unfixable...

...according to reports, though, the issues with sofas and couches is remedied by the batch fix.

Simmino88

PostSimmino88 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:45 am

For me, every once in a while, i go mad for something and download everything that is related to that. For example, in the last week i've searched and downloaded EVERY existing TATTOO for my sims ;P
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:35 am

I need to reorganize AGAIN! I have wayyyy too much stuff! Do I really need 20 different kitchens when I usually only use a few different ones? Most of the time they look amazing in the preview pics, but once in the game they look nothing like they did (such as them not really being "white" but a dingy gray) so I end up using the kitchens I KNOW are actually white. And, I like wood textures, that look like wood, not just a smeary brown color so normally I never use "wood" kitchens either, or the wood is a hideous orangey brown or mustardy yellow color. I prefer dark wood, or very light wood. I'm picky!

Same thing with most of my things, I have too many things that are similar and that I'll never use, but I keep it because sometimes I see amazing pics from albums that they've used something I have and it looks awesome but when I go to use it, it just doesn't work for me.

I think the problem for me is I'm stuck in the same design style and it's hard for me to gravitate out of it, plus I have a tendency to design what I'd actually use in RL so I'm not adventurous when I decorate.

Thank you so much Crissi for my beautiful signature! *hugs*
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:18 am

Simmino88 that's funny rofl301

I have things that well all I wanted was just one item..and now I have so many thing that I won't use just because of that one item..but that's ok..that one item was well worth going through the buy mode for 30 minutes looking for it dontgetit giggle

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:58 am

TJ, I have to throw out things as well.
My big thing is with living room furniture.
I have way too many sofas that look similar, only got them because of one recolor I liked.
Then I have to go through the deco objects as well.
I also want to get rid of some of the cc that are very high in polys.... to only use it once does not merit carrying all that weight.
But, I am still lost in playing the game.... so have no idea when I will get the time to prune my folders a bit.

Sam, it is true.... some items are worth the wait!
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:41 pm

I know what you mean, Simino!

I do that all the time, lol...

...which brings to where TJ and Anita are LOL

And, yes, Sam - I've actually spent quite a bit of time searching out a single piece of cc LOL

I know I have way too much stuff - however, I have such a hard time with remembering exactly what I have and I download so much that it is difficult to remember to save pictures...

...sigh.

I just batch fixed all the cc I'm using for contests and builds for uploads along with updating mods I use and getting Industrisims' (Kiwi) new default grass replacements for Brindleton Bay...

...and then s4s came out with another update! LOL

...(another BIG) sigh - heheheheheh - I need to finish the BAD and get to building the homes I want to for Advent. And everything else on my list.

It really never stops and even though updating is a pain, I've found that using project groupings of cc is becoming the best way for me to deal with all my cc.

...of course, it is neverending because I NEVER know what I might want to use past a certain point in a build - so, the cycle continues :D <3

claresandley

Postclaresandley on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:13 pm

This post!!!!!
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:10 pm

lol, Claresandley!

Welcome to the "club" <3

skanning

Postskanning on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:01 am

I, too, rarely play a sim...but spend hours building.  Therefore, why do I even bother with all those mods?  Oh, I know...just in case.  At this point I don't even know what's modded behavior and what isn't.  Then, of course, about the time I thought I had the updates pretty much under control, out came the updates to the updates... pull hair out computersmi   One of those mods wouldn't let me play.  I could enter the game, fixup an EA sim, place them in a house....and then get perpetual load after clicking on play (thus a series of cold turnoffs for the computer).  I think, by excessive searching and reading comments, that it's probably the vampire toggle from TwistedMexi...  Now, that's really a shame since it's the ONE mod I really, really want.  So, I'm still testing and down to about 20 mods...but with them out I can now play.  I see the end to this (other then probably being paranoid and pulling every single EA generated sim into CAS to be sure it's not a vampire).  In the midst of all of this sim on-goings over 3 weeks, my brother-in-law was determined to pull a surprise birthday party for my husband.  He flew our Colorado daughter and himself and wife from Florida for the surprise.  It was a surprise for hubby but since I knew two months out it was coming, while my sims game was loading for all those tests, I was cleaning....dusting...putting up Christmas...and it took me two days after last weekend to recover.  lol  Now all I have to do is wrapping Christmas...I'm getting too old for this! funny2

And, no, I haven't gone vanilla...yet.  Besides, in my searching for updates I came across some really good stuff!  Hopeless... laughloud
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:29 pm

The never ending cycle, right, Darlene?

I have older cc that I love, but I can never say no to new cc, LOL!!!

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum