Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! We have a winner in our October B.A.D Contest! Congratulations to Dang!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» November B.A.D: Comments and Questions.
Today at 9:11 am by Lorry

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 17/11 2017"
Today at 8:18 am by Lorry

» Hello
Today at 8:09 am by Lorry

» Hello !
Today at 8:07 am by Lorry

» It is the Holiday Season!
Today at 8:02 am by Lorry

» Never Enough CC!!
Today at 3:22 am by szanne7000

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 3:10 am by szanne7000

» Hobbies and Interests? Collections?
Today at 2:57 am by szanne7000

» {SOLVED}Images/Photos
Today at 2:56 am by Samantha61

» Hellooooooo its me.....
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by KyrieMonae

» Patty3060 Sims4 House 11/11/2017 Update
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by patty3060

» All 4 Sims - Updates 2017
Yesterday at 8:10 pm by patty3060

» Bloom Updates: November 2017
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by Chicklet45368

» Livia's TS4 Houses - (Updated 16.11.2017)
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by patty3060

» November B.A.D: Task and Entries
Yesterday at 2:07 pm by Ranapeach

Whats new?

TS4: London Life by Tilly

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

TS4: Wisteria RC's by Anidup

TS4: Wallpaper by TatSchu

TS4: Dining Set by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Wall art by Anidup

TS3: SIP Cabinets by Poppy

TS4: Living room by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn crime house by Lovias

TS4: Autumn set by Anidup

TS3: Autumn set by Poppy

TS4: Floral pink wallpaper by TaTschu

TS2: Sam's peaceful place by Chicklet

TS4: Gold paintings by TaTschu

Autumn Bliss Downloads

TS4: Terracotta floors by Tilly

TS3: Autumn Spirit by Poppy100

TS4: Autumn wall quilts by Anidup

TS4: Barnham Broom by Tilly

TS4: Autumn leaves by Anidup

TS4: Canvas pictures by TaTschu

TS3: Fall signs by Poppy100

TS3: Fall Teaset by Poppy100

TS4: Fall House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Autumn Entry by Chicklet

TS4: New Lot by Lorry

TS4 Floors by TaTschu

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

A Day In The Life Of Your Sim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:25 pm

We spend so much time building and decorating, that our Sims don't get a look in.
Well now they do!
Show us your Sim, and especially what they are wearing. Whether it's a new hairstyle, a new outfit, a new romance  loveflower  a baby on the way......we  want to see it all!
This will be an ongoing thread, you can post your Sim in a new outfit every day.

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD
thau

Here is my Sim, RAE.  

She happened quite by accident when I was checking out some clothing and genetics I had added to my game.  

sunflowers12

maryann
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 7

Postmaryann on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:41 pm

Virgine is a sim I created recently. She is looking for a home and a job.

She often meets a nice guy in the neighborhood that I will introduce to you a little later.

inlove

lalala

Thank you Crissi for this gorgeous sign

my tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostChicklet45368 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:10 am

Meet JoJo TestSim! She just moved in .... ok, actually her house is being built and probably never will be at the rate I'm going! LOL

She is 100% natural and does not believe in dying her hair or wearing excessive make-up. (Meaning ... she is 100% EA generated with a smidge of tweaking by me of her lips and eyes).

Her current career is in lighting ..... as in, she spends her awake moments turning on and off the lights for the builder. Occasionally she also gets to hop around on some furniture that the designer is contemplating buying or having custom made, just to ensure it's comfortable and not too tall.

Most of the time tho, you'll find her practicing standing like a statue in pause-mode (for hours sometimes) .... which, she's extremely great at, I might add!

But despite all this, she doesn't seem to mind too much at all actually. Because when she's not on duty and has some free time, she likes to sing (which btw, she's NOT so great at! LOL), but it makes her happy and she is delighted when she does it.

Here's JoJo singing in the morning sunshine, first thing in the morning when I logged on.

And here's her close-up profile (without the goofy facial expressions that occur in-game! LOL)
maryann
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 7

Postmaryann on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:07 am

Virginie is pleased to introduce Hubert for whom she has a great attraction. Since the summer, they often meet to discuss and drink a coffee in a small inn in the countryside

😎

For you Sam and for all those who will be interested, I will soon upload these sims if you wish    summerB7

Thank you Crissi for this gorgeous sign

my tumblr
Avalanche

PostAvalanche on Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Constance, one of my old Sims. She once won a contest at All4Sims. That's the theme of the pics.

darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:19 am

I will have more soon but figured I'd start with my sim designed after myself. She comes from a game that I filled a neighborhood with sims modeled after people I know. Decor is not accurate to my style but she is a sim I am currently playing and I have yet to upgrade to a more bodacious abode.

below the image I provided a link to my newly created households album if you would like to see the larger uncropped images. :)

My Album

poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:19 am

thank you Lorry for these lovely theme     chitchat  chitchat  chitchat

:Autumn2017_3:  Thank you for these Beautiful siggie dear Crissi 
darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:58 am

I took some better pics of my sim to show some more of her (my?) style. Which is pretty much no style or as I like to call it Comfort Chic.

IvyRose
Resident Artist

PostIvyRose on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:47 pm

I thought I'd start by introducing the head of the family I created. Now to put some prospective on this family I thought I'd give you some background to the idea behind their creation. As you know, well most of you know my name is Nikki, what you don't know is that my hubby is called Alan. This information will soon become clear.
The next piece of vital information is that I have five cats, four girls and a new kitten.
The oldest of my cats is called Pixie, she has two half sisters (same dad different mum) who are about a month younger than her called Poppy and Flossie. They were joined about three months later by Nellie and as I already said I have a kitten who is four months old called Nev. Nev is actually Nellie's brother they share the same parents but Nellie is two years older than him.

So to begin with the mum of the family is called Alice.

07-14-17_5:33:23 PM

As you can see Alice is currently pregnant. I will show more pictures later. I would also love to give you a tour of their new remodelled house. Just loading my game to do so.

tumblr_inline_ov3x2fvZ3D1qkgiz5_1280
IvyRose
Resident Artist

PostIvyRose on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:10 am

Here are some more of the Owen family.

07-15-17_3:47:35 PM

This is Nik, the dad.

07-15-17_3:13:32 PM

Teen Pixie

07-15-17_3:36:24 PM

Twins Poppy

07-15-17_3:36:42 PM

and Flossie

07-15-17_3:21:45 PM

Toddler Nellie

07-15-17_4:00:37 PM

and being held by Pixie, baby Nev

Yes you see struggling to find names and inspiration for a Sim family I chose to make my cats into Sims LOL and their parents names are Nik (Nikki) and Alice (Alan).

darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:08 pm

My newest installment of a sim I play is Sim Me's best bestie. She is one of the very few in my Sim neighborhood that does not have a real world counterpart, but that didn't stop the two sims from becoming the best of friends. The images below are of Karen Mayberry the local baker in her town Willow Creek. She is especially known for her delicious home baked cupcakes that sims from all over come to taste. Karen's interests are baking (obviously), painting, and watching classic movies. She is outgoing and cheerful but has a potty mouth that would make a sailor blush. Hope you enjoy :)

Avalanche

PostAvalanche on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Another old Sim. I found this wonderful wavy hair and was inspired to do something different. Meet Roxy Malone.

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Here are a few more pictures of Zeke and some sims4trayimporter pictures of Moon Doggie (cc-free sim) and my self-sim, Suzanne (also sims4trayimporter). I'll add more in game pictures later :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
IvyRose
Resident Artist

PostIvyRose on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:59 pm

So it took two days, several game restarts (one crash the others because I kept adding to my pose list) and I new game to get these two pictures. LOL

Because I took so long trying to work it out and get the right look, baby Nev and toddler Nellie aged up, so I loaded a new game and started all over again. Oh and I forgot to upload their house so when I started the new game they got a new house too. Which I will be making over because I don't like it as much as I thought I would. Anyway enough chat here are the pictures.

07-24-17_4:48:10 PM

07-24-17_4:49:03 PM

I think I might move this to the story thread as I'm feeling I want to do lots more with this family.

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Awww Nikki! I love those family pictures! You did great on them! And, your family is such an attractive one!

Thank you so much Crissi for my beautiful signature! *hugs*
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Indeed!!! I love them and would like to read more about them!
You and I must both start a new story Nikki.....
This family looks like the perfect one to start a legacy! :girlie5:
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:17 pm

This is one of the families I play.
Meet Jonathan Mercier, his wife Kailee, their children Phillipe and Brigitte.
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Awww Anita! What a very attractive family! I love how the kids resemble both parents in looks!

I've never made a family before.I keep saying I'm going to actually play one of these days and let a couple get pregnant and have a toddler, but I haven't yet. (Course, I'd use cheats, and I would never let the game age them up until I was ready for a new phase! LOL) But, I always get distracted with finding the pefect, playable house, then decorating it before I create them, then I'm distracted further with recoloring something I need for the house or on the hunt for something I need and then distracted further with wanting create a new set.

I am looking forward to seeing what your families are up to!

And, your backdrop of your pic is awesome and makes me miss seasons all the more! I loved seasonal changes in the previous games, they really helped to make a story come alive! I miss that a lot!

Thank you so much Crissi for my beautiful signature! *hugs*
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Thanks....and I used the family pic extracted via sim4pe, and copy and pasted them on a better background.
I love doing that and I will soon show more of my families! I have quite a lot you now! giggle
IvyRose
Resident Artist

PostIvyRose on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:54 am

Great minds think alike ay Anita LOL. Your family is beautiful and I love how you presented them. I'm never too good with photoshopping but you obviously have it down to a fine art. Look forward to seeing more of them.

TJ, I'd love to a family you've created Jojo was beautiful.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:46 am

I am finally getting to the Challenges lol..here are a few poses of my sim Samantha McKenzie..most of you know why I use Samantha..and the McKenzie is my favorite Uncle's last name..if I ever get my name changed this is what it will be..she want's to be in Education..and is an Aries..like me lol..

I love, love Aliens and Enayla's skins are so amazing..these are my favorite so far..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:41 pm

I would like you to meet Dina Calientes.
I started a new world, and decided to take a closer look into the lives of the families that were already in the worlds.
Needless to say, I did spiffy most of them up a bit. Dina wanted to freshen up in the mirror and I told her to admire herself. This is the pose she came up with..... no pose packs in my game. I was so amazed that I took the picture, and when looking at it again, I think I am going to make a painting out of it.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:01 pm

Anita she is beautiful.. and I love that pose cutehug

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:05 pm

What a great picture of Dina, Anita!

I love that you were able to get this and without poses... Beautiful!

I think this will make a great picture <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum