Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Spring Siggies 2017
Today at 4:46 pm by Crissi

» Hey there!
Today at 3:57 pm by dang

» Patty3060 Sims4 House 21/09/2017 Update
Today at 3:18 pm by sunkal

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Today at 2:06 pm by sim4forever

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Today at 12:48 pm by sunkal

» September Hunt: Winners
Today at 12:28 pm by Easter01

» Design on a Dime II - A Modern Living Room **New Challenge**
Today at 12:27 pm by szanne7000

» Hello new here
Today at 12:20 pm by Easter01

» hi ^-^
Today at 12:19 pm by Easter01

» Lorry's Sims 4 Album *UPDATED 21st September,2017
Today at 11:05 am by sunkal

» B.A.C. September: Questions and Comments
Today at 10:35 am by poppy100

» Hi!!!!
Today at 10:19 am by Lorry

» szanne7000 - Working on it :) *** Updated September 12, 2017
Today at 9:26 am by szanne7000

» The "ing" game: (New game!)
Today at 9:18 am by szanne7000

» T's Album
Today at 9:15 am by szanne7000

Whats new?

TS4:Exo the war poster by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Autumn decor set by Chicklet45368

TS4: Poster RC's by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Towel RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Flip Flops RC by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Bikini by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

TS4: Painting RC by Anidup

A Day In The Life Of Your Sim Questions and Comments

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:17 am

Dany I can see why Virginie is very interested in Hubert......I think he is gorgeous and I would grab him for Rae if I could. giggle I just love your Sims claphands1

Martine I was hoping you would see this thread! Constance is quite regal I think, although when her hair is let down she looks like a girl looking for fun and leisure.....my middle name is Constance, which I always thought did not suit me because I am neither beautiful or regal like your Constance. Great work Martine express

alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:16 am

Dany: Virginie is quite cute and she looks so happy with Hubert! He's very handsome. I hope you do upload them! Hubert actually looks like he could pass for a blue-eyed brother to your Sim Keanu (who is currently my favorite male Sim you've created!).

Avalanche: Constance is lovely. She has a very old Hollywood glamour vibe about her. 

TJ: Jojo looks like a lot of fun! I can't imagine standing like a statue is very easy; she must've had a lot of practice!

A L O U E T T E glasses5
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:20 am

Lorry wrote:
Alouette I love playing the Sims, just haven't had time lately.  I love playing dress ups as well.  There are so many beautiful outfits available, which I put in my game, then that's it.  You don't have to make a Sim for this challenge, just dress him/her up!  Easy  tschak

I'd love to play dress up with one of the many beautiful Sims of Dany's I have downloaded however I can't play the game on my current computer just yet!

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:52 am

Awww Alouette this breaks my heart.......I wish that you could get back into your Sims, I would love to see you participating in all the fun

alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:29 am

I'm hoping that will be very soon. There seems to be so many factors in the way in the mean time (including the wedding coming up VERY quickly and I am about to be swamped at work for about a month). I'm crossing my fingers that when summer settles down I'll have more time to look into my computer issues.  bighugs2

A L O U E T T E glasses5
szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:37 am

Lorry, Rae is fantastic! I love her look, her attitude, and the poses! I'm so glad you started this thread! :D

Dany, Virginia and Hubert are amazing! Your ability to create awesome sims is incredible! I love their picture together chatting :D

JoJo is super cute, TJ! I have several testing sims, myself; however, JoJo is so adorable! I love that she is mostly base game - EA is stepping up their game!

Constance is such an elegant sim, Martine <3 -- I can see why she won that contest!

When I have some time, I'll post my self-sim and my poor Moon Doggie (who was burned in my last DOTY build, poor guy).

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Melisa! OMG awesome rock Your Sim is so normal, fantastic, she actually reminds me of my daughter! I looked at all your album......AND is that picture of you? If it is.......you are stunning! Wow to everything bighugs2

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Avalanche, she is gorgeous and I can understand why she won. She reminds me of the Cox lady who played in "Friends"! Beautiful.

Melisa, your sims is too cute! Loved your album too!
Avalanche

PostAvalanche on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Thank you! I like my newer Sims (like Nova as my Avatar) better, but we were talking about poses in another thread. These were my first attempts to let a Sim pose.
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:14 am

Melisa, your Sim is awesome! I actually like how the desk is styled. The colors are all pulled together beautifully and it looks like a desk someone actually uses, instead of clutter piled every where.

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:32 am

Poppy Bo is gorgeous....is she based on you? She looks like you!

I don't know if I have ever told you, but I live almost across the road from a shopping centre, and a lady that works in one of the fashion shops looks like you, except she is from Portugal. Anyway that's who Bo really looks like giggle

Great work Poppy, I knew you'd have a fantastic Sim bighugs2

poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:18 am

She looks a bit like me when i was young Lorry ..  .. lol

Bo. is everything'' What I had done if I was not married ever ..      .... 
She is a free person who loves all the challenges
And she is very social and she does not want to establish a family yet
She loves her life as it is now

They say there is always a double-parent of everyone  giggle

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:23 am

I really like your self-sim, Melisa! She's very down to earth.

Your album is cool, too! You really like making restaurants! I like!!! <3

Anneke - Bo reminds me of Audrey Hepburn (if she were young today)... I love her pictures!

darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Long post. Took me a bit to get back to this thread ohno

TJ, She is super cool. I love your little write up on her. I was cracking up :)

Avalanche, very nice and elegant sim. She reminds me of a telenova star.

Dany, your sim is awesome. She looks very realistic.

Anneke, super cool girl. I love the stylized look of her.

Many thanks...

Lorry, thank you so much. I like my sims to have character so I try to not just make beautiful sims which I do tend to do lol. I found making myself was the hardest to get accurate and not sure if I managed still.

Yes, that is my pic and boy did you throw me for a loop. I had forgotten I put up a profile pic so I couldn't figure out how you saw my face, lol. For a split second I thought the hosting site downloaded all the pics from my pc. Anywayyyy.... thank you so much for the compliment danceani

Anita and Alouette, thank you so much! :)

Suzanne, thank you so very much :)

To be honest I like to make everything its just my restaurants I had some pics for. I actually hate setting up pics. It is a lot of work, lol.

I didn't think of this till just now, but my Lupi's Pizza Parlor is on Mod the Sims for download with links to all my cc in the build. If interested HERE is the link.

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Dany - Hubert is soooo handsome! And, has the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes! I can definitely see why Virginie is so smitten with him! And, it looks like he feels the exact same way! Loved the pic of them having an in depth convo over coffee! Wonderful!

Avalanche - She is one gorgeous lady! As others have said .... so elegant and regal, but also with a little "you can look but don't touch" attitude going on!

Melisa - Your sim self is wonderful! She is so very realistic and down to earth looking! And, I saw the pic Lorry was talking about and she's right! You're beautiful and you captured that same look in your sim! Wonderful job!

Poppy - Now this is exactly what I pictured your sim would look like! A gorgeous feisty, free-bird sim! She's fantastic and I love all the pics with the sunglasses! Totally gave her a bad-girl vibe! LOL
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:29 am

rofl301 Melisa sorry for scaring you, but I did burst out laughing when I read your post!
My eldest son was very good at art and he had to do a self portrait, which he found very hard.
So I understand what you mean......perhaps we should all do a self Sim, mine would have a big green head Drama

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:02 am

I like the close-up pictures, Melisa!

Your self-sim is awesome!

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:35 am

zsanne; Chicklet and darksyngr  cutehug

darksyngr  She looks like a sweet and tough girl '' I like her  sweetdance

maryann
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 7

Postmaryann on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:02 am

What a pleasure to see all your sims to each of you.      bravo

Thank you TJ, Avalanche, Melisa and Anneke. Every sim is very personalized and I can easily transport myself to another world than the sims 2. This thread is really amazing. It's very fun and enjoyable at the same time.     partying

Again, a big thank you Lorry    tschak

Thank you Crissi for this gorgeous sign

my tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Ah a very interesing intro Nikki! I have three cats and a dog! Well, one is actually my son's but he is still staying with us.
Your sim (can you believe her name slipped my mind!!) looks very graceful! Lovely dress she is wearing!
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Thank you Anita, her name is Alice.

tumblr_inline_ov3x2fvZ3D1qkgiz5_1280
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Keep your Simmies coming! I'm so enjoying seeing them all.  claphands1 

glasses5

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:57 am

Dany I am so happy you like this thread.....lol I knew you would giggle And I am looking forward to seeing more of Virginie and Hubert!

Melisa your 'Comfort Chic' pictures are fabulous....I have to ask what eyes you used? They look real and the lip colour.....is that shojo angel's?
I love the way you have merged your pictures into one, I'd love to know how to do that!

Nikki I am very interested to see where your story goes with Alice. I love pregnant Sims, they actually put on weight, that's so cool. I use a 9 day pregnancy mod, I don't like when they have their babies so quickly.
I love what Alice is wearing and I want those beads around her neck.......I probably already have them giggle
Wow 4 girls and all those kitties......I can imagine you have a very active household.
Do any of your daughters' play the Sims? I would have loved it if my Mum played.

IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:33 am

I think you misread or maybe I wasn't clear in my writing but I meant 4 girl cats Lorry. I have three children 2 girls and a son, the girls have both left home but son is still with us. My oldest is 30 and the youngest 26, but yes they did play Sims when it first came out. They never really got addicted to it. My middle one was always asking me to build houses for her she hated that part. My son wasn't really into it he prefers Lego and Marvel (still). Most of my games plus all the EP's act have been bought for me by them over the years though.

Thank you everyone for your comments on Alice, I'll be posting more pics in a while and giving some more information on the family.

The necklace is from this set so you may already have it.

tumblr_inline_ov3x2fvZ3D1qkgiz5_1280
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:48 am

hellowave Ivyrose..
             I love to see that more photos you place later,
             alice is a beautiful sim

Maryann this is really the place for you  :multistars:
Do you have any more simmies we have never seen from yours?
Or your older creations ..
Because your simmies are always so realistic beautiful  :girlie5:
                                 thau

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum