Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! Scandi Crush, our summer download theme is now open. Take a look in our artists category!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Whats new?

Scandi Crush Summer Theme

There's much more, so take a look!

TS4 Scandi Crush Living room by Chicklet

TS3 Recolours by Poppy

TS4 Scandi crush gallery by Oldbox

TS2 Scandi crush Sim by Maryann

TS4 Scandi crush rugs by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush bedroom by Chicklet

TS4 Scandi crush hallway by Anidup

TS4 Scandi crush summer house by Tilly

TS4 Scandi crush Kirkenes by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush paintings by Crissi

TS4 Scandi crush design gallery by Tilly

B.A.D August Questions and Comments

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:42 am

Oh I forgot to mention where was the door in the passage..shouldn't there be one so you can get to the bedroom lol..

And thank you TJ..I wasn't sure what the circles were lol..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:25 am

That door is the one I said was the hallway door, it's on the right, in front of the bathroom almost touching the bathroom wall if you're looking at the floor plan pic
darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:47 am

Sam, she didn't add the door to get into the  building. I ended up adding my own, lol. She said couldn't move the existing doors but never said anything about adding lol. At least that was my take-away :p
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:01 am

Sam if you have a closer view to the floor plan images, you will see the position of the doors, as well as the passage leading to the room.
The round dots are lights. giggle
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Poppy..... I am crazy about your entry! It is so romantic.....from the time one steps into the passage you are holding your breath for what is to come!
You have done very well with this. danceG danceG
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Ok thank you TJ, Melisa and Anita lol..

I have got to get started on this..I'm so far behind..lol

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:58 pm

funny2 oooffff.. I am glad you like it Anita.. thank you   happyH9

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:55 pm

I'm trying really hard not to look at the entries while I look at Anita's post to what do we do and the room lol..it's hard though..trying to decide on what to do lol..but have to get my MOD's and all that in there first..lol

Hi poppy hellowave

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:37 am

WOW wow wow wow wooooooooooooooow. There really are some jaw droppers here! loveflower

I'd love to check in to each of your hotel rooms for a few days' stay!

Anneke, the photo you've posted looking out to the patio looks like a real photo! Lovely job.

A L O U E T T E glasses5
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:32 am

bfly   thank you alouette

hello1   Sam..

thanks for your lovely siggie Crissi  hugsmilie 
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:50 am

Wow Melisa and Poppy I have just seen your 'jaw dropping' (quoting Alouette) entries and I am so glad I didn't see them before I posted mine.
Melisa we have similar taste, my room colour is almost the same as to yours, but as always my is screaming bright giggle LOL I always have to give a warning!

Poppy I am so in love with your entry, well the whole build.....but that entry is smokin!

Great work Melisa and Poppy rock

IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Anita, I noticed you used a sim in your entry is that OK to do?
I've almost finished I just needed to add one thing which I've managed to track down so should post pics later this afternoon.
I know yours is a a JFF one so maybe that's why you did it.

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Oh yes, Nikki....I love using a sim. You are welcome to do so as well!

Lorry: You got me at the first picture!! Just love how you included the room numbers!! Very realistic! And talking about realistic.... the luggage tells me about a sim just arriving and having to check out the pool first! I am sure any sim visiting there would be tempted to spend hours and hours in the bathroom trying out all the complimentary bath products!!
The colors are beautiful....can I check in with you tomorrow?
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Poppy - My jaw dropped when I saw your entry! It is so fantastic (as always!) I love the draped curtain over the bedding, that console table, the fabulous use of textures, the lights .... well, Ok pretty much everything you did I love!

Chica - Your room has blown me away! I am IN LOVE with the entire thing! It is perfect! Soothing, calming, the color scheme is wonderful! It's beachy but not, more tropical to me! And, of course your entire design is ... I'm speechless! I swear there is no design challenge that you can't master! And, AGAIN ... more WCIF's! LOL I love the hanging magazine rack, the gift basket! Where is that from? I have been on the search for one! To me it looks like they've settled in nicely with their toiletries already in the bathroom (or maybe they rushed in there to freshen up before hitting the pool!) And, I LOVE THAT WHITE BED!!!

Ok all, you've just made the challenge 110% harder after seeing your entries! I have my work cut out for me! LOL
darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Anneke, your hotel looks so serene and elegant. The porch makes me think somewhere Mediterranean in an old historic building. I love that bed. It looks like if you slept in it you'd never be able to get out. :)

Lorry, your room is fantastic! I love the beach theme! ;) I picture yours somewhere in a tropical location. Maybe in some posh Miami resort. I especially love the hospitality counter, the gift basket and that patio. If I was staying here I'd be sitting out there for hours a day. Love the shelf under the bathroom mirror. Very clever... oh, yeah... I'd be spending rest of my vacation in that tub, lol.
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Nikki, what a cool idea to feature newly weds.....I can just imagine them not worrying to unpack!
You have decorated the room beautifully!! The pink champagne is not going to be unopened for much longer I presume? I like the room setting very much!

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Nikki - I LOVED your commentary regarding the honeymooning couple! And, how unique it was! Your room is so pretty and looks so real! I loved all the little details your put in too .... from the elevator doors, the scattered jeans on the floor, the open suitcase, to the champagne. Simply perfect!
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:45 pm

Lorry, your Sims have a killer view. I will have a view from my window some day! giggle

Nikki, loved your narration of your Sims' honeymoon suite. To be able to step out your door and jump straight into the pool!

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:04 pm

I have the room at ground breaking stage..now just looking the right furniture..I really need Marie's Downloads folder lol..I mean the whole folder..not just bits and pieces lol..I'm going to look at her album again and then go to the wcif section and post them up..hopefully Marie will see it lol..

Don't say anymore Alouette..I haven't seen any of the entries yet lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:57 pm

impatient Sam! giggle

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:23 am

Your funny Alouette giggle

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:44 am

Thank you so much Anita, you can check in whenever you are ready! That would be a nice pamper present giggle
I should have put a Sim into the room......I didn't even think of it, lol I was too busy making sure I had met all the rules.......I wrote them down this time!

Chica thank you for your awesome comment.......the gourmet gift deco set is HERE
I will have to check my game for the wall mags and get back to you

Melisa you are very perceptive, my entry is based on a place that my husband and I have visited many times. It's very tropical and you can see pictures HERE
I would have liked to have done the room, but the floor plan would not permit that.
LOL I spent many hours on the balcony just soaking up the view......morning was my favourite time.

Alouette you can have that killer view....take a look at the link I have posted!

Nikki I knew your entry would be awesome.....I think the colours you have used are very calming. Great work as always!

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:03 am

WooHOOOooo! TY TY Chica! I always forget out his site cause I'm always looking for things to recolor. I'm taking a break (or hopefully I am! Just to download, organize, and decorate for some of these challenges and contests!)
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:09 am

This is going to be a very stupid question but here goes lol..

In Sims2 you have single, double and queen beds..what is the difference from double and queen..they both look alike to me..I know in real life the queen is bigger but not in the game..

Now can we use a queen instead of a double Anita..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:35 am

Thank you for your comments everyone, Oceans is loosely based on every hotel room I's stayed in LOL. The colours are Dream Cancun Mexico, the private pool from Oceanis Greece, Bathroom from Hurgarda Egypt and everything else my imagination. I was trying to find fancy folded towels but couldn't, when we stayed in Greece the hotel found out we were there to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary when we got back to our room to change in the evening there was champagne, fruits, chocolates, rose petals everywhere and the towels were folded into swans and love hearts.

Debbie, your room has a very serene and calm atmosphere it reminds of somewhere like Italy maybe in the mountains or on Lake Garda, it's very lovely.

Melissa, I love the beach theme I nearly went for that one too I have a thing for beach and coastal stuff at the moment there something so peaceful about the blues and sandy shades. They make this a wonderful room to stay in and any room with a view of the pool is always coveted.

Anneke, There's so much about your room that's beautiful and very romantic, I can't quite work out where the location is maybe Provence but I'm guessing away from hustle and bustle.

Lorry, well what can I say it's so tropical and heavenly, LOL we used lots of the same things I even had Jomsims gift basket but changed my mind when I came across the champagne bottle, but the same luggage too. I think I would enjoy this hotel very much.

Anita, I nearly forgot yours, it too is very beautiful and looks like a lovely place to stay it has that 'Boutique' feel about it.

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum