Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED**

+79
Tee3cubed
eiaw
Bodaccia
Freeasabird
Trizia
tina6993
becca20530
szanne7000
Tahoe
porrare
babyytt
scarlettsimletter
Brittanyb7046
Jorjor
Savoirsims
inari93
Soraida
lazysunjade
Feverish
ssbaxter
mckenziesprecher
iace
sim4forever
kaylo923
Roads
jjlyn
papergirl 18
doona8520
Lovias
cynthiachue
EziosMinionSixx
MelroseMonroe
simjim
LWindy
rissyrawr
judy555
Fialotta
cacamd
sunkal
missi
lovelornalee
Granna23
TaTschu
Rhisa
kemagobias
stella_j
lilipingi
amiel
skanning
mah55
daer0n
DorkyDora
Petra
paula002
KaylaSims
fifisallie
lorise59
RubyLee65
angelika-ua
ice1018
Devilina
luckybee
snookumboo
Keetz87
Ranapeach
tilly
anidup
Ladydj
Crissi
IvyRose
Lorry
maryann
Oldbox
Alouette
PhoenixRoze
Chicklet45368
Broomhilda
isabelle40
darksyngr
83 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Empty TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED**

Post by Chicklet45368 Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:12 pm

I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT ALL ISSUES HAVE BEEN FIXED!!
(Or at least I think so! LOL)

I want to first and foremost thank the awesome and amazing Anita for bringing some issues for players to my attention! Because I'm not a player, there were things that weren't functioning properly when actually "using" some items! She took time out of her own free time to help fix things while I was working in RL and for that I am eternally grateful! She is such an amazing friend who is generous and helpful!

Updates Made:

Poppy's Bench - Made into working dining bench so sims will eat at the table
Poppy's Chair - Made into dining chair instead of living room chair so sims will eat at it
Sam's Bench - Made into working dining bench so sims will eat at the table
Sam's Stool - Made into dining room chair so sims will eat it
Removed footprint from all pillows so sims will sit on whatever they're on
Anita's Barstool - Recloned into Dining Chair so it will snap to table and Sims can eat at it
Anita's Cabinet - Replaced with correct file
Suzanne's Console Table - Replaced with correct file
Lorry's Plate Stand - Changed deco slot size to snap to wall shelf
Tilly's Chair Cushion - Recloned as a deco object

** The dining benches require Dine Out, so I kept the original loveseat versions in the file for those that don't have that EP **

Hi Everyone!

OMG! I am DONE! LOL

I have been working on these sets for over a month, but I am finally finished!

When I first came to Bloom, I was astonished by the warm and friendly welcome I received! And everybody was so interested in what I had to say and appreciative of everything I did no matter how big or how little! It really struck me what a wonderful group of people here who welcomed me into their family so freely and easily!

So, I wanted to do something extra special in honor of some of the dear friends I've made here, and I thought it would be fun to have dinner with each of them!

Hope you're hungry!

*** Poppy and Sam, I know you can't actually use these sets but I wanted to include you both to honor you for your friendship and laughter too!

ANITA'S DINING ROOM

We'll start our dinner tour at the lovely Anita's house. As you walk into the room you're immediately hit with the soft and soothing colors used thru-out. Although the room has her favorite shabby chic look, it's mixed with some contemporary pieces in the bar height table and geometric wood boards on the cabinet to bring it all current and up to date! The window seat with the built in ledge is perfect for displaying her favorite plants and the pillows are so inviting you can't help but want to curl up in the sun with a good book!

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Dinner_With_Anita_Ad_Pic

Includes:
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Anita_Includes_2

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Anita_Includes_1

Barstool - Orig TS3 Mesh by EA, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Cabinet - Orig TS2 Mesh by Jope, TS4 Conversion by Ilona
Curtains - Orig TS3 Mesh by EA, TS4 Conversion & Modification by Chicklet
Deco Tray with Roses & Candles - Orig TS2 Mesh by Cashcraft, TS4 Mesh by Chicklet
Painting - Orig TS2 Mesh by LeeHee, TS4 Conversion by MissTeaQeen
Pillows - Orig TS2 Mesh by Ohbehave, Conversion by mio-sims
Table - Mesh by 13Pumpkin, Modification by Chicklet
Window Seat - Orig TS3 Mesh by Land of Woe, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet

POPPY'S DINING ROOM

Next we'll go to Poppy's house. Her room is young, colorful, and funky just like her! The black & white accents make a striking statement against the lime green and royal blue colors used thru-out! Her love of eclectic things shows thru the entire room from the pineapple painting to the giraffe statue!

(The flowers are Milla's TS3 conversion, but unfortunately the blue texture that was on the one in the pic that Lorry was looking for was not on the mesh when I opened it in TSRW. This texture is one that I had to recreate as best as I could to resemble the original one, so it's not a perfect match).

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Dinner_With_Poppy_Ad_Pic_v2

Includes:
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Poppy_Includes_1
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Poppy_Includes_2

Painting - Mesh by EA, Modified by Chicklet
Bench - Orig TS2 Mesh by Sunair, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Apples - Orig TS2 Meshes by Pocci & Cassandre, Modified by Chicklet
Bread - Orig TS2 Mesh by Cassandre, TS4 Conversion by MTQ
Chair - Orig TS3 Mesh by EA, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Curtain - Orig TS3 Mesh by Luna, TS4 Conversion by Sims4Designs
Table - Orig TS3 Mesh by EA, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Dishes - Orig TS2 Mesh by AnYe, TS4 Conversion by MichelleAB
Flowers - Orig TS2 Mesh by Suza, TS3 Conversion by Milla, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Giraffe - Mesh by Xelenn
Pillows - Orig TS3 Mesh by Pyszny16, TS4 Conversion by 13Pumpkin
Wicker Tray - Orig TS2 Mesh by Nanu, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Wine Glasses - Orig TS2 Mesh by Moune999, TS4 Conversion by Sims4Designs

SUZANNE'S DINING ROOM

From there we'll travel to Suzanne's house. Her dining room is pure elegance! The cool white on white is married perfectly with the mirrored pieces chosen. The long, modern chandelier with the wall of mirrors and the mirrored sideboard makes a striking statement in total decadence!

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Dinner_With_Suzanne_Ad_Pic

Includes:
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Suzanne_Includes_1
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Suzanne_Includes_2

Ceiling Light - Mesh by EA, Modified by Chicklet
Chair - Orig TS2 Mesh by Shakeshaft, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Flowers (Table) - Mesh by EA
Flowrs (Console) - Orig TS2 Mesh by ReflexSims, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Starburst Mirror - Orig TS2 Mesh by Padre333, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Table - Mesh by Chicklet
Mirrored Console Table - Mesh from Free Online 3D Model, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Curtains - Mesh by EA
Decorative Vase - Mesh by Steffor

SAM'S DINING ROOM

Moving along we enter Sam's dining room. And what a stark contrast from Suzanne's! Sam's room is warm and rustic, yet equally beautiful and would make Joanna Gaines proud! The barn door has been made from reclaimed wood and the windmill wall art was made from a salvaged windmill left to rust. But, with a little elbow grease and some imagination, it is now the focal piece of the room!

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Dinner_With_Sam_Ad_Pic

Includes:
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Sam_Includes_1
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Sam_Includes_2

Barn Door - Orig TS3 Mesh by Gelina, TS4 Conversion by Loree
Wicker Basket - Orig TS2 Meshes by AnYe & Pilar, TS4 Conversions by Cool-Panther & Ilona, Modified by Chicklet
Bench - Orig Mesh by Pocci, TS4 Conversion by MichelleAB
Chair - Orig TS3 Mesh by EA, TS4 Convesion by Chicklet
Curtain - Orig TS3 Mesh & Textures by Bluecoco, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Pillow - Orig TS3 Mesh by Milla, TS4 Convesion by 13Pumpkin, Modified by Chicklet
Stool Chair - Orig TS3 Mesh by Pilar, TS4 Conversion by mio-sims, Modified by Chicklet
Table - Orig TS3 Mesh by Bluecoco, TS4 Conversion & Modification by Chicklet
Table Runner - Mesh by Chicklet
Tree in Jug - Orig TS2 Mesh by AnYe, TS4 Conversion by 13pumpkin, Modified by Chicklet
Windmill Wood Pallet Wall Hanging - Mesh by Chicklet
Wine Glasses - Orig TS2 Mesh by Moune999, TS4 Conversion by Sims4Designs, Modified by Chicklet

LORRY'S DINING ROOM

Let's go to Lorry's and see what she's got cooking up for us!

As we walk in, we're immediately struck by the sunny and warm atmosphere from the yellow accents to the modern wood textures used thru-out. Her love of plants is evident in the bench with the built in planter and the modern planter showcased from the ceiling over the table!

The modern barn door adds the perfect touch to complete this modern, contemporary, yet homey room!

(BTW Chica .... I already had most of your room done before I thought up the yellow dining room challenge! It was just pure coincidence that you said you loved yellow! LOL)

*** The barn door was made by PQSims4 but was only a wall decor, I spent last Saturday making it into a fully functional door that sims can walk thru!

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Dinner_With_Lorry_Ad_Pic_2

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Dinner_With_Lorry_Ad_Pic_1

Includes:
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Lorry_Includes_1
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Lorry_Includes_2
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Lorry_Includes_3

Ceiling Planter - Orig TS3 Mesh by EA, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Chair - Orig TS3 Mesh by MangoSims, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Table - Orig TS3 Mesh by Wondymoon, TS4 Conversion by mio-sims
Wall Shelf Divider - Mesh by Chicklet
Barn Door - Mesh by PQSims4, Modified to make into working door by Chicklet
Painting - Orig TS2 Mesh by LeeHee, TS4 Conversion by MissTeaQueen
Pillow Long - Orig Mesh by Cemre, TS4 Conversion by Mio-sim
Pillow Square - Orig TS2 Mesh by MangoSims, TS4 Conversion by MonySims
Planter Bench - Orig TS3 Mesh & Textures by GreenNoodle, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Plate with Branch - Orig TS2 Plate Mesh by Cassandre, Orig TS3 Branch Mesh by Flovv, Modifications by Chicklet
Wine Glass - Original TS2 Mesh by CashCraft, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Wood Painting - Mesh by Chicklet
Plate on Stand - Mesh by EA, Modified by Chicklet

TILLY'S DINING ROOM

We will end our dining tour at Tilly's house enjoying an evening of dinner, drinks, and laughter outside under the stars. Don't worry tho! The fireplace will ward off any evening chill!

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Dinner_With_Tilly_Ad_Pic

Includes:
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Tilly_Includes_1
TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Tilly_Includes_2

Chair - Orig TS3 Mesh by Cazarupt, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Chair Cushion - Orig Mesh by Nanu, TS4 Conversion by Loree, Modified by Chicklet
Fireplace - Orig TS2 Mesh by Nanu, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet
Pergola Roof - Mesh by EA, Modified by Chicklet
Pergola Post - Mesh by Chicklet
Pillow - Original TS3 Mesh by Milla, TS4 Conversion by 13pumpkin, Modified by Chicklet
Rattan Chair - Orig TS3 Mesh by MarcusSims91, TS4 Conversion by MissTeaQueen
Table - Orig TS3 Mesh by SimMan, TS4 Conversion by Chicket
Serving Cart - Orig TS3 Mesh by Wolfspryte, TS4 Conversion by Chicklet

That concludes our dining tour! Hope you enjoyed it and left with a full belly (or mods folder!) LOL

If you would like to enjoy eating with everybody together, you can do so here!

Download All Sets

Last edited by Chicklet45368 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Empty Re: TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED**

Post by darksyngr Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:30 pm

These are so amazing. I am flabbergasted. I don't even know what to say to express how much I love all these sets. Lady, you have a real eye for design.

:flirty: :flirty: :flirty: :flirty: :goldstars: :goldstars: :goldstars:
darksyngr
darksyngr

Back to top Go down

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Empty Re: TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED**

Post by anidup Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:37 pm

What!!!!! omgtext

I am in awe!! You have taken my breath away with each and every room you created!!! And I am so honored with the idea you had...... I am crazy, madly, head over heels in love with my dining room!! I like shabby and what I would be willing to give to have a dining room in real life like this one!!!
This is going to feature in my next build that is for sure!
:thy: :thy: :thy: topscore

Going to the rest...... I enjoyed the intro's to all the rooms. You have really created something so special and I would not be able to keep my hands off of this downloads!!

TJ, you are such a wonderful friend to have.....we here at the forum are blessed to have you among us. Thank you for what you did!
You are amazing! :bravo: :thy: bigghug
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by isabelle40 Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Chicklet45368 wrote:
Hi Everyone!

OMG! I am DONE! LOL

I have been working on these sets for over a month, but I am finally finished!

omg it"s amazing thank you so sp much
isabelle40

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:14 pm

OMGosh..omgosh, omgosh..oh TJ..these are so so beautiful and elegant and stunning..and I have goosebumps..and tears..I am totally speechless lol..I don't know what else to say right at this moment..lol..

I love, love my room and your right..Joanna Gaines would be proud of that room..lol I know I am..

I am so proud of you as a person..and am so proud of having you as a member, staff and resident artist..and more importantly a friend

Thank you so much TJ

valentine1f

Last edited by Broomhilda61 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:17 pm

Omgosh your right you have 2 posts right now..lol..

how funny is this..tilly TJ has a problem :rofl301:  her fingers like to hit that send button more than once runcircle
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:21 pm

WHATTTT!! You see 2 posts? LOL I only see one, and then Isabelle posted it as a quote. Maybe that's what you're seeing?
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:22 pm

I don't know..as I was hitting sent oh you may be right..Ok your right..I didn't see her message at the bottom lol..how funny.. glasses time to clean my glasses lol
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:24 pm

I'm so happy everybody likes the rooms! This has been in my mind for weeks before I actually started. I kept finding things I thought each of you would like, and it just sort of blossomed into this.

And, I wanted to create something for each of you that was just as unique and special as you all are! (I just wish I knew how to convert these to other games, so that Sam and Poppy could actually use them in their games too!)
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:27 pm

I would be proud of using mine or any of the others for that matter in my game..maybe one of these days I will learn how to convert hehe..who knows..lol and I bet sooner or later poppy will learn how to convert before me..and I bet it will be by the beginning of next year lol..

YOU did a fabulous job..and I had to go back and look at each and every one of them again..lol
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixRoze Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Holy Schmoly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!runcircle  I'm going crazy like a little girl in a candy store.    TJ your vision for ALL your content is just absolutely AMAZING.  Thank you so much for taking your precious time on these beauties. Thank you for sharing as well. :goldstar:   YOU ARE A TREASURE!!!!!   :treasure:  :treasure:  :treasure:  :treasure:

Rosie thau valentine1f
PhoenixRoze
PhoenixRoze

Back to top Go down

Post by Alouette Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Wow, TJ! You nailed each and every style on the head! You are such an amazing friend to the board. I know I'll be using them with pride. NewY4 NewY4
Alouette
Alouette
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldbox Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:18 pm

OMG . So many beautiful things at once, I have not seen for a long time :bravo:

Much fun with the dinner
Oldbox
Oldbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:26 am

Chica Chica Chica :amour2:
I have tears rolling down my face crying

How does a person THANK YOU.......OMG I am lost for words again. You are such an awesome friend, I am soooo in love with my dining room, and YES I love yellow, always have!

Oh gosh I need to take a breath and come back when I have calmed down.

The work that has gone into all these sets must have been humongous, and I really can't thank you enough for your generosity. You are such a gorgeous person and I am so lucky to have you as my friend pillowfight

:thy: :thy: :thy: :thy: :thy: :thy: :thy:
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 am

Just one more thing..........the blue vase in Poppy's set :bravo: runcircle

Oh gosh I keep finding so many glorious things every time I look at the pictures........did I say :thy:

happybounce happybounce
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:06 am

Awwww Chica, I am soooo happy you like your room! It took me quite a few times of trying designs I was happy with. I think I struggled with yours the most, I knew exactly what I was going to do for everybody else but yours I was so torn!

I was originally going to do navy blue and yellow (with white and wood too) ... and, I made a long bench to place on the long sides of the table with the yellow chairs at each end, but I wasn't happy with it, so I scrapped it and redesigned it.

Here's the bench that didn't make it into your room LOL

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Lorry_s_Bench
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by maryann Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:00 am

omg     All these dinning rooms!  How beautiful!     topscore

maryann
maryann
Resident Artist

Total Awards : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:56 am

You know what......I love blue and white together BUT MY set is incredible, I wouldn't change a thing about it..........LOL I still haven't downloaded the sets, I need this moment on my own, when hubby has gone to bed! I've been thinking about it all day giggle
Oh gosh just seeing everything again....I have more tears.
This is such a beautiful sentiment, that words are difficult.......lol it's the big lump in my throat :buddy:
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:02 pm

omgtext  and again  omgtext and  omgtext 

Give me some time  .. because i'm crying out in crying  TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Huilen14  TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Huilen14 TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Huilen14 
And not just that
I'm totally perplexed .. I do not know where to look .TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Ai12 TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Ai12 TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Ai12 

CHICKLET .. what do you to us, you give us all and heart attack     giggle 
I'm so grateful to you for my room .. I'm totally in love
And how did you know that I'm so fond of this taste of intrigue? we love you!!.....  :summerB7:
                                               All the rooms are so beautiful TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Dreame13 TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Dreame13 
                                                                             I just do not have words for it  so I put it in the smiley's fore you

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** 0610   TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** 2014  TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** 45474211   TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** 3511   TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Jumpin11  TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Lhr_3411  TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Ohi14   TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Pray10    TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Verkou10   TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** 0210    NewY4 ,,all the words I think

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** B_7011     Thank you so very much dear Chikclet , you are a star off the stars! TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** B_7910

bigghug
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:21 pm

I'm sorry girls! And, TYSM for your wonderful compliments! Anita just brought a few things to my attention tho that needs help. So please don't download them any more until I/we can fix them. I'm sorry again,  and getting ready to start work so it might be later today before I can fix the things I can fix easily
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Chica that's fine my love.....please take a breath, we will wait for sure until you give us the go ahead.
They say the best things in life are worth waiting for :buddy:

LOL Poppy your response is just beautiful ROFL
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by IvyRose Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:16 pm

These are truly amazing and what an honour to have a set made especially for those members.

Your creations are so wonderful, I have to comeback later to download but these will definitely be going in my game.

Thank you
IvyRose
IvyRose
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Crissi Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:12 pm

Oh my gosh .. you are soooo talented ...I am sitting here with my mouth wide open .. and
I can't say which of the diningrooms I like most .. they are all soooo amazing!! *thumbs up*
Thank you so much for sharing them with all of us!! HappyDay NewY4
Crissi
Crissi
Administrator

Total Awards : 6

Back to top Go down

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** Empty dinning with friends

Post by Ladydj Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:42 pm

lord when I saw TJ's newest creations I about peed my pants! if I was a puppy dog my tail would be wagging like crazy! they are so incredibly beautiful and lord help me, I want them all! all I can say is TJ you got mad skills! thank you for sharing them with us! :bravo:
Ladydj
Ladydj

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:35 pm

LOL, ladydj.... they are all indeed incredible!!!!
TJ is one very talented lady!! I am very fond of all the colors she used in the sets....and when I saw it first, I scrolled down ever so slow.......and then WOW!!!! Amazing content.
All the sets are very very special!!!
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next