Cherryblossomsims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please download

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED**

+79
Tee3cubed
eiaw
Bodaccia
Freeasabird
Trizia
tina6993
becca20530
szanne7000
Tahoe
porrare
babyytt
scarlettsimletter
Brittanyb7046
Jorjor
Savoirsims
inari93
Soraida
lazysunjade
Feverish
ssbaxter
mckenziesprecher
iace
sim4forever
kaylo923
Roads
jjlyn
papergirl 18
doona8520
Lovias
cynthiachue
EziosMinionSixx
MelroseMonroe
simjim
LWindy
rissyrawr
judy555
Fialotta
cacamd
sunkal
missi
lovelornalee
Granna23
TaTschu
Rhisa
kemagobias
stella_j
lilipingi
amiel
skanning
mah55
daer0n
DorkyDora
Petra
paula002
KaylaSims
fifisallie
lorise59
RubyLee65
angelika-ua
ice1018
Devilina
luckybee
snookumboo
Keetz87
Ranapeach
tilly
anidup
Ladydj
Crissi
IvyRose
Lorry
maryann
Oldbox
Alouette
PhoenixRoze
Chicklet45368
Broomhilda
isabelle40
darksyngr
83 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** - Page 3 Empty Re: TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED**

Post by szanne7000 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:57 am

I simply cannot say how wonderful this is... over and over and over again, TJ!

I'm still mind-blown and have now downloaded everything!

You, my friend, are a dear, dear, dear, wonderful, kind, unselfish, human being whom I am ecstatic about being able to be friends with <3

What, my dear, may I do for you? Name it, and it is yours <3

~~~~~~~

Question - with your making the industrial door workable/usable for Lorry's Dining Room...

...are you able to add in all the recolors for it? I'd be more than happy to track them down (I have all the files, myself) so those could also
be made useable instead of just deco.

Is that something you could do? I don't know what that would entail, but there are some great recolors for this door and I would love to see them and the original all workable. :D
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Back to top Go down

TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED** - Page 3 Empty Re: TS4: Dinner With Friends **UPDATED**

Post by Lorry Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:18 am

Chicklet45368 wrote:((O.o)) A shot of Ta-kill-ya, huh? LOL  I'd be like that country song, it would make my clothes fall off! LOL

And, I thought you'd like the "When life gives you lemons" painting I did! Made me giggle!

:rofl301:  I love  my painting!

And I keep meaning to tell you, the industrial door, I LOVE that......it's in my game the pretend door that is! I feel like Pinocchio......I'm a real boy, except I would say.....I have a real working barn door runcircle
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by IvyRose Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:29 am

Thank you Tj and Anita for fixing whatever was broken, have now happily downloaded and considering what house I need to build to put them in, LOL one with several dining rooms I suppose :rofl301:
IvyRose
IvyRose
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyLee65 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:26 am

WOW, I feel like I've died and gone to sim heaven!!!  You are amazing!!!  I had to have every one of these creations!!  Thank you so much!!!!!!!!   :amour2: :bravo: :cutehug: runcircle :thy: :thy: :thy: :thy: :thy: :thy: rock omgtext :dancing1: hugss
RubyLee65
RubyLee65

Back to top Go down

Post by lorise59 Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:54 am

rock

:thy:
lorise59
lorise59

Back to top Go down

Post by fifisallie Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:02 pm

These sets are beautiful, bravo to you and what courage. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!! kissing
fifisallie
fifisallie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 pm

RubyLee65 wrote:WOW, I feel like I've died and gone to sim heaven!!!  You are amazing!!!  I had to have every one of these creations!!  Thank you so much!!!!!!!!   :amour2: :bravo: :cutehug: runcircle :thy: :thy: :thy: :thy: :thy: :thy: rock omgtext :dancing1: hugss

:rofl301: See what you have done to us Chica........I am not the only hysterical one, PHEW!
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anidup Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:53 pm

TJ, you are such an amazing creator! I appreciate you so much!
And now your awesome creations are absolutely perfect!
I really did not so that much guys.....TJ still did the most and I am so proud of her!
I will be absolutely devastated if you did not want to proceed TJ..... you are just too good a creator to ever think of quitting!!
It made me very happy to be able to help you get it sorted though!
anidup
anidup
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by KaylaSims Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:10 pm

I LOVE your CC!!!
KaylaSims
KaylaSims

Back to top Go down

Post by paula002 Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Beautiful sets! Thank you for sharing...
paula002
paula002

Back to top Go down

Post by Petra Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:11 pm

OMG! This is amazing.

Thank you so much! <3
Petra
Petra

Back to top Go down

Post by DorkyDora Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:43 pm

It must be christmas! summerB6
DorkyDora
DorkyDora

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:48 pm

I keep going back to drool over my room and all the others..one of these days..I will learn to convert..just give me time to learn how to recolor a cotton pick'en picture first lol.. thlol
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranapeach Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Broomhilda, I just couldn't resist, please forgive me,  here's you a cotton pickin picture
to recolor

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8Sb25FqCZGI/T1_cVfuCx1I/AAAAAAAA088/wm-Z2cxYv-c/s800/cotton.jpg

:rofl301:
Ranapeach
Ranapeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:19 pm

LMAO Debbie! That made me bust out laughing!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by daer0n Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:33 pm

I truly LOVE everything you create, I cannot get enough of your creations they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! thank you so very very much!!! <3333
daer0n
daer0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorry Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:21 am

daer0n wrote:I truly LOVE everything you create, I cannot get enough of your creations they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! thank you so very very much!!! <3333

Please stay here.......don't go! bloom
Lorry
Lorry
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Broomhilda Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:59 am

runcircle Who's leaving..I didn't know anyone was leaving..who's leaving.. runcircle
Broomhilda
Broomhilda

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:33 am

Daer0n - TYSM for the lovely compliment! And, the feeling is totally mutal! Because I love love LOVE all of your creations as well!

And TYSM everybody who's commented and given thanks! I soooo appreciate it and so happy you like it and waited patiently for it to all be fixed! You're the best!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mah55 Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:13 am

in love with every single little detail
mah55
mah55

Back to top Go down

Post by skanning Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:43 am

Oh, dear!  What in the world could I add to all these wonderful and joyful thanks?  Well....I was literally stunned at the thought and care that went into each and every one of these.  It's quite obvious that TJ is truly gifted.  :bravo:
skanning
skanning

Back to top Go down

Post by szanne7000 Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:52 am

...and, everything is so gorgeous in the game!

I'm using several pieces from these sets in my current home build...

...I can't wait to share it with all of you :D

TJ - seriously, I really cannot state/say it enough: You are FANTASTIC!!!
szanne7000
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amiel Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:06 pm

THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE MODS AND FOR THE WORK THAT YOU TAKE US SO THAT WE CAN ENJOY THEM
amiel
amiel

Back to top Go down

Post by lilipingi Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:45 am

You are pretty amazing
I love all your creations
lilipingi
lilipingi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicklet45368 Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:00 am

Thank you Amiel and Lilipingi! I'm so glad you like them!
Chicklet45368
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next