Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area. All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you! Scandi Crush, our summer download theme is now open. Take a look in our artists category!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Look some more of Ivy's favourite things
Today at 7:52 am by anidup

» Simply Styling files
Today at 7:45 am by anidup

» Hi guys!
Today at 7:35 am by anidup

» hello
Today at 7:08 am by anidup

» Hello!
Today at 7:07 am by anidup

» hey hi hello how are you
Today at 7:03 am by anidup

» Ahoyhoy!
Today at 7:02 am by anidup

» helloooo
Today at 6:57 am by anidup

» Hello there!
Today at 6:56 am by anidup

» Hi and hello! *waves*
Today at 6:55 am by anidup

» Hello from DSsimblr!
Today at 6:54 am by anidup

» Hello
Today at 6:51 am by anidup

» Hello everyone
Today at 6:49 am by anidup

» This is an unusual wcif for Sims2
Today at 6:19 am by Samantha61

» Szanne7000 - Working on it :) *** Updated August 19, 2017
Today at 6:07 am by szanne7000

Whats new?

Scandi Crush Summer Theme

There's much more, so take a look!

TS4 Scandi Crush Living room by Chicklet

TS3 Recolours by Poppy

TS4 Scandi crush gallery by Oldbox

TS2 Scandi crush Sim by Maryann

TS4 Scandi crush rugs by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush bedroom by Chicklet

TS4 Scandi crush hallway by Anidup

TS4 Scandi crush summer house by Tilly

TS4 Scandi crush Kirkenes by Oldbox

TS4 Scandi crush paintings by Crissi

TS4 Scandi crush design gallery by Tilly

TS4 Never Ending Glass Door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:45 am

Yes it's me again  facepalm  But I did say I had one more request......remember  givethumb

I have searched high and low for recolours of this brilliant set and obviously came up with nothing, although there is one for the french doors.

On the 19th of June, this year, I asked Angela via Skype for permission to request a recolour of her Never Ending Glass Door Set, which you will find HERE

This was Angela's reply

QUOTE 'For the Never Ending Glass Door, you are allowed to recolour and share, but please do not include the mesh.
You are also allowed to use in lots, and link back to me' end QUOTE

I would love a wood texture similar to this one used on these doors and black for the Modern Door Set only

Sorry I have no idea where you get textures from........maybe Peacemaker gnome

There's no hurry because I've wanted a recolour for over a year now giggle

I would be very grateful to the person that does this for me........I will clean your house, wash your feet and be your chauffeur for a month pray

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostChicklet45368 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:21 am

Hmmm clean my house???? That might just be a worth it! LOL

Ok chica, I will see what I can do this weekend. I am all caught up on working on any sets (ok, I lied! My WIP is huge but I'm not feeling very motivated to work on them right now, so a simple recolor would be a nice break!)

But, if anybody else wants to tackle this before I get a chance to, by all means, please feel free! Maybe some dark rustic wood would be nice too! Or some colors even!
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:30 am

Awww sweetie I honestly didn't think you would want to do anymore, you must be exhausted.
Anyway like I said there's no hurry.....oh did you know I am best house cleaner ever!

I did actually do this as a side job once and when I handed in my notice to one family, they all cried crying

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:33 am

AWww, I bet they did! You're not only a great house cleaner, but a wonderfully caring and loving person in general! I'm sure they were very sad to see you go!

That's what my middle daughter does, and she works her butt off too! She's like the energizer bunny, keeps going and going and going! LOL
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:47 am

Oh my gosh you have to be fit to clean houses, and I did work my butt off!

KaylaSims

PostKaylaSims on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:15 pm

How do you place these properly?
darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 pm

You will need to use the cheat "bb.moveobjects on" (without quotes) to be able to place the doors and hinges.
darksyngr

Postdarksyngr on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:27 am

I had to work on a project for practice and I had some time so I did a recolor. Not sure if these would do.

For anyone wishing to download: While testing in my game I noticed that there seems to be an issue with the doors themselves. I could not get the hinges to place on the solid lines (only dotted on grid). It caused a system failure which didn't crash or anything just wouldn't place (like a script fail). Doors also not able to be placed diagonally without first placing a wall at an angle. Once placed you can delete the wall. It is a pain but if you manage to move the doors in a way that the edges are on the dotted lines of the grid you can place the hinges. I was not able to get the hinges to connect the panels but at an angle you cannot tell.

Download Here (Needs Mesh)
Get Mesh Here
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:25 am

Melisa - These are fabulous! You did a fantastic job on them! I love them both! The lighter one is perfect for a beachy build and the darker one is just rustic enough to fit in perfectly with any design!
alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:14 am

Melisa you are just nailing this recolor business. claphands1 I love them and am so proud of you!

A L O U E T T E glasses5
Angelamveliza

PostAngelamveliza on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:57 pm

darksyngr wrote:I had to work on a project for practice and I had some time so I did a recolor. Not sure if these would do.

For anyone wishing to download: While testing in my game I noticed that there seems to be an issue with the doors themselves. I could not get the hinges to place on the solid lines (only dotted on grid). It caused a system failure which didn't crash or anything just wouldn't place (like a script fail). Doors also not able to be placed diagonally without first placing a wall at an angle. Once placed you can delete the wall. It is a pain but if you manage to move the doors in a way that the edges are on the dotted lines of the grid you can place the hinges. I was not able to get the hinges to connect the panels but at an angle you cannot tell.

Download Here (Needs Mesh)
Get Mesh Here

These are just lovely!! thank you
TaTschu

PostTaTschu on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:59 am

Hi :)

I just do recolors and I have some nice wood textures on my Lappy. I would love to recolor them for you. I Today I have to clean my house, make laundry etc. Tomorow I have to work. But I think I could do them on Sunday/Monday. If its okay for you :)

greets,
TaTschu aka Tanja
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Oh I love these door..I need them lol..you did a fantastic job..Melisa bravo

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:34 am

Angela I am glad you like Melisa's recolours, she has only just started recolouring, .........there are more to come!

TJ is going to do the colours I have requested hopefully this weekend, so I hope you come and check them out as well!

IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 pm

I never noticed this before but did you know about this set here?

Angelamveliza

PostAngelamveliza on Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:03 pm

I did not know, i stumbled upon it here..
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:27 am

Yes that was the set I was talking about, but the recolour is for the French doors only

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:36 am

Melissa, this are lovely recolours. It would be great if you could put them in the members download section, then everyone can see the download. I really like them, thank you
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:40 am

Ooh, Angela, I've just read Lorry's quote about your policy. Does it mean I can include your meshes in a Lot? Is this for all of your meshes, or just this one, if I include a link? If so, I would be such a happy girl, lol. I am a huge fan of your meshes. inlove34
Angelamveliza

PostAngelamveliza on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:53 am

Hi Lisa,

Yes you may, just link back to me please..
And thank you inlove34
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:31 am

thau Thank you Angela, I didn't think I could include them. There are so many times I wished and wished, lol. I am very happy indeed! And of course, I will link back to you. dancing
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:01 am

Lorry wrote:Yes that was the set I was talking about, but the recolour is for the French doors only

Oh, OK Lorry, yep thanks for this recolour I use this set a lot too and had wanted this colour. Thank you Angela for clarifying your TOU.

Angelamveliza

PostAngelamveliza on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:32 pm

You are all very welcome!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum