Announcements
Welcome to Bloom! If you are new here, please visit our Getting Started section. You need 10 posts to access our Artists downloads. If you would like to join our team as an Artist, send Tilly a PM for more info There's lots going on for our Summer @ Bloom Watch this space!
Hello!
Staff Online
Latest topics
If you love our forum...
Whats new?

TS4: Sydney by Lorry

TS4: Bowls for Matt by Anidup

TS4: 1 Bloom Terrace by Lorry

TS4: Royal wedding souvenirs by Ivy Rose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Ayanna by Tilly Tiger

TS4: Provence painting collection by Anidup

TS4: Bradford way by Lorry

TS4: Girly wallpaper by TaTschu

TS4: Lavender bedroom by IvyRose

TS4: Bunnies and chicks paintings by Ivyrose

TS4: Painting collection by Anidup

TS4: In the garden - Ivy by Tilly

TS4: Japanese House by Lovias

TS4: French dining curtains by Anidup

TS4: Shoreham Wharf by Tilly Tiger

Top posting users this month

Lorry's Sims 4 Album *UPDATED 13th July, 2018

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alouette
VIP Member

PostAlouette on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:27 am

I don't even know where to begin but I think you really out did yourself on this house! It does scream Marie when I look through the photos but I still see Lorry at the same time. Its interesting to see what a Marie house would look like if she had TS4 too! I'm glad A Cat is the welcoming committee and I swear those kittens multiple every time I see them. giggle I can't believe I didn't noticed the black cat figurines on the mantel. If I could put up a WCIF for the entire house I would!

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:10 am

:thy: so much Alouette bighugs2
I think Marie could build some amazing houses in Sims 4 for sure!

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:43 pm

I had a request to build a dream house for my dear friend TJ, it came with very specific specifications, which hopefully, I have met!

The house looks rather bland  at the moment, but as soon as TJ takes over ownership, that will no doubt change.

TJ this is your house so far

This is a Mid Century home, the roof can be changed where the both sides of the roof meet in the middle and extend out over the house,in keeping with the Mid Century look

Front Exterior

TJ sent me some beautiful pictures  of how she wanted the rooms to look.
My task was make up a floorplan, based on these pictures.

Floorplan

Kitchen Placement

The Window Seat!
This turned out better than I could have anticipated.....it looks so much better in game, and even better still when TJ starts adding her personal touch.

The sun room off the main bedroom, with the walk in robe on the opposite end

I can't wait to see some paint on the walls and furnishings, this room is going to be gorgeous.

Outdoor Living Area

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:48 pm

omgtext omgtext omgtext

I am totally speechless!! I can't even see the screen to type, I am tearing up so much! Seriously! My jaw dropped when I first seen the pics!

This design just totally blows me away! It is sooooo very much better than I ever thought it would be (not that I doubted your architectural abilities but with the confines of the game), every detail I showed you is 100% exactly how I wanted it! OMG! Chica, I can not thank you enough, You're simply the best, most generous, and amazing person ever!! :amour2:

And the kitchen and outdoor living space are beyond gorgeous!! You have made my dream house a reality! You designed it exactly like the pics I showed you!!

Soooo .... you ready to do it again? :rofl301:

Ohhhh Chica, you have made a bad week, sooooo much more better!

hugss
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Oh my Lorry, this is a beautiful house!! TJ will have a absolute ball with this!! She will have to ope a portfolio as well to show us how she has decorated it.
I can say just one thing: you are an amazing builder and I LOVE your houses!!
Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:16 pm

This house is beautiful..Lorry.. :flirty: and can't wait to see how TJ..and anyone else that gets it does with it..are you going to decorate it as well Lorry..this I can't wait to drool over..as well as what TJ does with it..I love to drool over her designs as well lol..

Time for a Spring Siggi lol
Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomie or Broomhilda

Alouette
VIP Member

PostAlouette on Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:22 pm

This house is a Mid Century Modern dream! I don't know how you do it, m'dear. You truly are an artist and you can't convince me otherwise. I hope we have the luck of seeing how TJ decorates it.

Tahoe
VIP Member
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Lorry: That house is a dream and I hope to see the pictures when TJ is done with the house and it would be fun to see you decorate the house as well.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:18 am

Oh gosh, I actually lost sleep over this house last night thinking, I shouldn't have posted the pictures here, because it forces TJ to like it, and I didn't mean for that to happen at all.
TJ I just wanted to show you the progress!

I am honestly surprised at your responses, especially as the house is in a state of 'undress'

TJ you made me so happy with your response, I personally love this house and was quite prepared to do another for you if this one was not satisfactory. I am still happy to change anything on the floor plan for you.

Anita I agree totally! I can't wait to see TJ's decoration, lol I was so tempted to add a lick of bright paint or some gorgeous wood texture to the floors or the facade, but this house is for TJ to take care of.

Sam no I wont be decorating this house.....it's for one person only giggle

Alouette and Marie it is so nice to have your feedback as well, it makes me happy that you both like it.

:thy: ALL soooo much rock grouphug

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:45 am

Ohhhh My Chica!! I'm more than happy to share with anybody who wants to decorate it, if you're willing to upload it!

And, I too would LOVE to see what you could do with this house! Soooo, yes! Please put your own personal touch to it since you did all the hard work and made it look so amazing!

I can't wait to get my hands on it! Unfortunately I have to wait, because well ....

I'm a pirate! LOL

And, this house was made with an updated version of the game and it won't let me place the lot until my game is updated and I can't update my game yet until they make a new patch for it.

But, that's ok, it's safe and sound in my "Lorry's Houses" folder waiting patiently for me to play with it when I can! In the meantime, I have some of her other splendid houses to decorate!

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:35 am

:rofl301:  and here I am being nice and quiet, keeping my mouth shut...OMG I burst out laughing and my hubby is, 'what is going on there'!!
Oh well now everyone knows why I posted some pictures for you.....too funny giggle

Chica we will wait until you can update your game.  

OMG you are hilarious MATEY ROFL

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:24 am

Lorry - while I AM biased, I'm still able to put that aside and make totally honest statements... your work is really, really good... you are only improving with time :D

...Witness this totally wonderful build you just created for TJ - I know how difficult it can be to translate real life plans into the game (with and without terrain elevation cheats, lol).

This build is phenomenal - really. Because you are my friend, I would never lie to you... not ever!

TJ - I'll wait as long as it takes for you to get your game updated :D Then, I want to see what you are going to do with this wonderful home Lorry built.

Oh, I just love each and everyone one of you here - my wonderful, compassionate, supportive, uplifting cherry family <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:57 am

:thy: Suzanne bighugs2

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:42 am

You are so very welcome, Lorry! :bigHugs:

Gast

PostGast on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:13 am

No No!!!.. don't give Chicklet that beautiful house lorry .. otherwise she is gone for a long time to enjoy here new home and then we will miss her to much ...    hahah.. fun

lorry you are such a darling to make a wonderful new beautiful house fore chicklet

I truly love it 
Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:18 am

LOL it's hard to say no to TJ giggle
I'm sure she will smash the decorating quite quickly Poppy, and be back here with us in no time at all!

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:27 am

Agreed!

TJ was up to something, late last night... heheheheh

Alouette
VIP Member

PostAlouette on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 am

Anneke you are too funny. giggle 

I don't know how you all decorate as fast as you do! It takes me ages to find the right sofa. Lol!

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:14 am

I decorated this house to put Sims in it and play......but somehow I got right into cluttering up the place giggle  

Oh I think those kitties might be annoying Max!

And here are the other 2 kitties  giggle

sunkal
VIP Member

Postsunkal on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:05 am

Awesone!!! Really love all your house and this one is one i prefer. The yellow is fantasic,
such a cool atmosphere in this home.Brava!!! Great work!!

Of course I have some Wcif: laughloud

1 lemon tree on windows kitchen

2 yellow rose picture

3 white basket with flowers on commode in bedroom

4 trampoline for pool

rock

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:28 pm

Wow!! You are back! I love this house, and the family who is to move in is going to have a wonderful stay.
I am getting more and more into yellow...sunny and bright and positive and calming all in one!
I enjoyed meeting Max.... and I can actually see his annoyance. LOL.

As usual I also have a wcif:
The curtain in the diningroom
The scales in the bathroom
The plant stand in the bedroom.

Thank you sooo much.
Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:39 pm

I love this home Lorry.. f

You do know that you are now a Resident Artist and can now put homes and whatever else you create up there for downloading right lol..

Your area there is so bald with that 0 topics in it giggle

valentine1f

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Chica Chica Chica! I see you have not lost your mojo for decorating at all! I love yellow too! It's such a cheerful and crisp color and makes your entire house so inviting! I love it!

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:28 am

Samantha61 wrote:I love this home Lorry.. f

You do know that you are now a Resident Artist and can now put homes and whatever else you create up there for downloading right lol..

Your area there is so bald with that 0 topics in it giggle

Sam I can't get in, it's locked! I did mention this a while back, but I didn't hear back.

Thank you all for your comments bighugs2  I am beginning to feel more inspiration, there's nothing worse than just staring at a computer screen and nothing is coming out of my head giggle

WCIFs Bea and Anita!

Bea
1 Lemon tree HERE

2 yellow rose picture is by ANITA claphands1  HERE

3 Flowers HERE

4 Diving board HERE
Scroll half way down the page

Anita

Dining room curtain HERE

ScalesHERE

Plant stand HERE
Look in the Jope folder......Garden4 endtable TS2-TS4

Broomhilda

PostBroomhilda on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:22 am

I didn't know that..send tilly a pm..she may have either not seen the post or forgot..

valentine1f

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum