Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims Our Christmas Advent opens shortly, with lots of gorgeous gifts for our members! The Staff and Artists at Bloom wish you all a very happy holiday season
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Sims 4 Stair Garland
Today at 6:33 pm by anidup

» PatchworkSims2 Updates 2017
Today at 6:24 pm by Samantha61

» Tahoe´s new album Sims 2 "Updated 10/12 2017"
Today at 6:02 pm by anidup

» Can someone make something like this???
Today at 5:58 pm by anidup

» Kitchen Sign
Today at 5:56 pm by anidup

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 5:45 pm by Samantha61

» Dwelling Space: Coming Soon!
Today at 5:30 pm by Samantha61

» 2017 Advent Calendars
Today at 5:29 pm by anidup

» TS4 Animals Galore Made from Cats & Dogs
Today at 5:14 pm by anidup

» Sims Dreams Updates 2017
Today at 5:11 pm by anidup

» Sims Marktplatz Updates 2017
Today at 5:07 pm by anidup

» NEW UPDATE + MODS = ISSUES???
Today at 5:05 pm by anidup

» Hello!
Today at 5:02 pm by anidup

» Hi All!
Today at 4:44 pm by anidup

» Hello, I,m glad to be here
Today at 4:38 pm by anidup

Whats new?

TS4: Toddler set by TaTschu

TS4: Audrey by Lorry

TS4: House by Lovias

TS4: Cat by Lovias

TS4: Dog by Lovias

TS2: Painting RC's by Crissi

TS4: Black Velvet Bedroom by Chicklet45368

TS4: Armchair RC's by TaTschu

TS4: London Life by Tilly

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

TS4: Wisteria RC's by Anidup

TS4: Wallpaper by TatSchu

TS4: Dining Set by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Wall art by Anidup

TS3: SIP Cabinets by Poppy

TS4: Living room by Chicklet

TS4: House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn crime house by Lovias

TS4: Autumn set by Anidup

TS3: Autumn set by Poppy

TS4: Floral pink wallpaper by TaTschu

TS2: Sam's peaceful place by Chicklet

TS4: Gold paintings by TaTschu

Autumn Bliss Downloads

TS4: Terracotta floors by Tilly

TS3: Autumn Spirit by Poppy100

TS4: Autumn wall quilts by Anidup

TS4: Barnham Broom by Tilly

TS4: Autumn leaves by Anidup

TS4: Canvas pictures by TaTschu

TS3: Fall signs by Poppy100

TS3: Fall Teaset by Poppy100

TS4: Fall House by Lorry

TS4: Autumn paintings by Chicklet

TS4: Autumn Entry by Chicklet

TS4: New Lot by Lorry

TS4 Floors by TaTschu

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:23 pm

This is a chat thread for all members to join in, have a gossip and get to know each other.
Please remember this is not a private space and keep any very personal details out of posts. These can of course, be shared by PM.

Trying to find 2-1 bedroom or 2-2 bedroom apartments is getting harder and harder..sitting here in tears trying not to panic and get overwhelmed..got mad at the lady that does Section 8..don't lecture me when I am in this state of mind..I just hung up on her and called the local Community Action Center talked to Malissa and she wants me to come down either tomorrow morning or after 3pm or on Monday to talk..she told me to just take a deep breath and don't make anymore phone calls today..I'm about ready to go get a tent before the stores stop selling them for the winter or a few tarps will work as well....and just move in one of them..then while I was outside the landlord came by and asked when I was going to pay rent..I told him I wasn't going to pay any more rent..with all the bugs getting worse and worse and me almost swallowing one of them..I refuse to pay..and I told him I am on Section 8 and am looking for another place..he asked when will you move out..I told him I as still looking not sure when..then he drove off..I bet a million bucks he may get an eviction notice for me soon..he does that and omgosh..I bet a million bucks that I will have the health and building inspectors over here in a heart beat..
I will let you all know what happens just in case I don't have internet to let you all know..

Everyone in Florida and the East Coast please be safe..I am watching the weather channel on the Irma..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:29 am

How did your meeting go today, Sam?

Dido - so glad you found us! <3

Me? I'm working on finishing up my Lake House build and I'm going to see if I can do a nice video for it - I really like this one and can't wait to show everyone!

...especially, that I actually finished an ICreate challenge! rofl301

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:40 am

I didn't go today..have an appointment Monday at 3pm..today was cleaning day..in the kids room..and omgosh I noticed a million and one flies in one of the windows and half that in the other window..they were so thick that you couldn't see the window..so moved the toy boxes and started swatting flies..after the 2nd time I gave up on that and took the Raid to the window and the flies are still dying when they are landing on it lol..and I put up 3 fly strips in the room..finished that room then did the bathroom and then it was time for a nap..hehe..then Madysin showed up now the 3 girls are outside for another 15 minutes then have to come back in..
Going to wash dishes here in a bit then back on here to figure out how to do the single bedding..to match the double bedding..

I can't wait to have your build on here..it's absolutely gorgeous lol..Suzanne cutehug

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:29 am

Thank you, Sam :D

I'm happy you'll be meeting on Monday.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:34 am

They also had the Homecoming Parade and that started right in front of the HDC office..wasn't about to tempt to go there during all that mess..and of course cleaning that kids room was a must..I try and usually do it right after Madysin goes home on Sunday afternoons but lately it's been on Fridays right before she shows up lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:36 am

I totally get it, Sam :D

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:41 am

lol

Well I am off to redo all my bedding's I will check in once in a while hehe..

Thank you again for all your help and support Suzanne cutehug

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:59 am

Well Taniya had gone upstairs and came back down freaked out..the roaches are getting worse than I thought before..the girls are going to spend the night with me tonight and Frances there mom will be off for 5 days so all the kids will be moving over there..

John will be taking his dogs to his mother in laws Sunday..and Wednesday will be calling the health department..he doesn't have a choice anymore..

So that means me and Terry HAS to find a place quick..because once the health department comes in they will be shutting this place down..and not sure how many days we will have to get out..

Monday I have that appointment with Community Action Center about mine and Terry's Section 8 so will let her know we have to find a place whether it's together or separate..they have to except what we can find..

I knew it was going to happen sooner or later..and now the time has come to do it..John has lost literately everything..at least I have saved my computers, book, nick knacks and pictures..he can't even save that stuff..maybe the clothes..we will be starting tomorrow and running everything either through the dryer and or the washer..and put them in Black Trash bags and zip tie them..so the bugs can't get back in..

All 3 kids will be going to their mom's..Tay and his mom don't get along..there will be fights between them..

I think I will be looking again here in Boonville and see if any of the places that I had called before have any openings..

I feel sick over this mess..but at least John and the kids will be out of that place by Sunday no matter what..John even said he would stay in his car with the 3 dogs just to get out of here..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:17 am

Wow, Sam...

...I hope for the best for all of you <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:23 am

Thanks Suzanne..cutehug

Just had a fight with Terry about all his stuff..I told him if it don't fit in a black trash bag it's not going..he said I'm not going to lose what I have left..

Well I told him he's on his own..he can find a place himself and if he takes one roach just one..I will NOT help him pay for having the whole apartment building sprayed..so he is on his own..I'm not going with him..

Then he got bent out of shape over that comment..I don't care I'm not going to live in another roach infested dump..and I'm not going to get kicked out of a place I just moved into..

I will be calling his case manager Monday so maybe he can talk some sense into Terry..

I don't know what to do..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:31 am

Wish you all the best Sam, it is high time things turn out better for you and your family!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Thank you Anita..bighugs2

This Irma is going to mess things up a bit..if it stays on track it's supposed to hit the boot hill of Missouri..omgosh that will mean lots of rain about the time that John will be starting to move..and rain about the time that Terry and I will be moving I hope..

I guess a bit of rain is better than what is going to happen to Florida

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Wow Sam! What a mess you have going on! I'm praying that Monday will be good news and someone will see how desperate you need to get out and make it happen!

I hope the landlord doesn't do anything stupid like try to evict you, he'd be sorry if he did!

Thank you so much Crissi for my beautiful signature! *hugs*
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:35 am

Let him evict us..I have over 280 pictures to show why I refuse to pay rent..and John and I are planning on filing charges on him as well..as soon as the Health Department gets done inspecting..I just had to throw away my coffee table..not sure where that roach came from but the time I seen it it was starting to crawl onto my cup..and it looked like it was coming from under the table..so I just got rid of it early..and each and everything we throw away will have a picture taken of it..

I'm tired..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:57 am

I hope everything will settle for you soon, you have few go through so much the last year.
How is your headache going? have you been to the doctor yet?
I have to call the vet and decide a time to let Zack fall asleep because now he is getting hard to get up from the floor it has rained for a couple of days which makes it worse but he will not get any better nor he has received pain in the forelegs and he can not bark properly anymore. But one is selfish and lives on the jump.
Today it is 11 years since we picked him up then he was 8 weeks and looked like a little bear.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:55 am

Oh Marie, that is a hard choice to make.
I will be thinking about you all the time.
Lots and lots of hugs!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:56 pm

Oh Marie..that is a hard choice but in the best interest of Zack..I do feel for you and your family over the lose.. consol1

Headaches are still here..I canceled my MRI because I had been coughing a lot and you have to lay still for it..and also thought I would be moving and didn't want to do it during the move..so will wait until I am out of here before I get that done..thank you Marie for asking.. cutehug

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:01 am

Loving thoughts for you and Zack, Marie <3

Definitely get those appointments reset as soon as possible, Sam :D <3

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 am

Ohhhh Marie, I know how hard a decision that is to make and even harder knowing it's when it's going to be. It made me tear up just reading about and imagining what you're going thru!

Just remember that you have him a wonderful and good life with you and know that he'll be out of pain and won't be suffering anymore.

*hugs you

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Thanks so much.
We have talked to the vet today and she comes home to us on Thursday morning, it will only be me and my husband presently our sons do not even want to be home. After that we drive him to a crematorium nearby, and when we get back the ash, we stroke it into the "Zack's" forest. I asked the vet if there was anything to do for Zack but she said that where he was so bad there was nothing more to do, my husband had to help him down the stairs this morning and when he tried to go down himself yesterday he fell. So we know we're doing the right thing, but it's hard to wait.
My daughter's mother-in-law will paint a painting by Zack. She has painted her dogs and when we saw the paintings, we agreed to have a painting as well.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Marie, what a lovely idea to have a painting of Zack!
One where he is still young and full of live and love!
Now I am crying.....
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:22 am

Ohhh Marie, I know how hard it is! Makes me so upset for you and myself because my Daisy is 13 next month. She's not nearly as big as Zack was but she's still a fairly large dog at about 70 lbs. She's slow moving and and I know she's got arthritis and other health issues, so I know she won't be with me much longer either.

I think having a painting done is a lovely tribute! And, I agree with Anita that it should be when he was younger and healthy and happy, so that you remember him that way and not how he is now.

Several years ago, my daughter's Boxer got hit by a car when he was about 4 years old. He survived but had severe spinal cord damage which caused him to paralized, with bleeding internally. They had him put to sleep too because surgery would not fix him.

They had him cremated as well, and my son in law got a tattoo of him on his upper arm in memory of him. They also have a collage of pictures on one section of the living room wall that features him when he was growing up. On the shelf underneath it, is his engraved box with his ashes.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:33 am

I am crying as well..I know in my heart that Zack will be in Heaven..waiting and watching over all of you..I think that painting of Zack is a wonderful idea..having his ashes spread across Zack's Forest is an amazing idea as well..he will always be around no matter where you look..

~hugs and smiles my dear Marie~

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:58 am

This is how it stands today with this apartment..

I went to Community Action Center and we wrote for an extension on my Section 8 voucher..now we can't send it off till the 18th..so at that time I take in all the paperwork that I had to make phone calls on places and with copies of those and the extension I hope I can get it..we will see..

Now just talked to John and he is starting to take all the clothes and either running them through the dryer or/and washing and drying and then automatically taking them over to the kids mom's..then on either Saturday or Sunday he is taking his washer and dryer to France as well..so that leaves me and Terry out of a dryer..so that means more money spent on cab fair weekly..which is $10 round trip I think..I hope they didn't go up..then the cost of the dryer..we can wash them here..

You ask why don't you ask Frances if we can use the dryer..no way..with her you can't ask her anything..not even giving her money..sooner or later she turns into a "B" and there is a huge fight so no..

If I'm going to buy a tent I have to do it soon..the stores will be out of them because it's coming up Fall so they won't have them in the stores..of course I seen some huge hunting metal buildings that I could use hehe..then find an empty lot find out who owns it..then see if I can put it on there..turn on the electric and get a space heater and well I have a place to stay lol..
Might as well laugh..I have done enough crying..

John is turning off his electric and water Monday..and staying in his car with the 3 dogs..that is going to be a very bad idea..since they are 3 huge Rottweilers..Beast is almost as tall as Daisy..and he's 9 months old..he has been out looking for a place that he can afford..

I'm doing laundry tonight..and am going to start taking the stuffed animals the kids have and running them through the dryer and putting them automatically in trash bags..some dolls and cars we can try and save as well but for the most part the toys will have to be thrown away..not taking any chances..also going to finish up what I have and putting them in trash bags..and Terry's stuff..

I may or may not be on for this next week..and if I do it will be popping in and out..

Love you all
~hugs and smiles~

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:20 am

lol Joanne..I know what you mean..lol

Terry and I will be getting help with furniture from the Community Action Center, Salvation Army and a few other places once we get a place..that's not a big deal..
John did find a dryer for us but he says it's so old and he don't think it will work very well or very long..it is very old he says..and that guy was firm on $50..I have $55 and some change in my bank account..and a little in cash..to make it through the month..Terry has a washing machine that we have been using and it looks like it don't work but it does lol..I know when we do move we won't be able to sell either one..they would both be put out on the street and who wants them can have them..that is how bad they both look..and that is how people are around here..if I had the extra $50 I would go and take it..I also have to have money for a U-Haul and gas for it and all that..

That is how it is here..the vents are put out the window there are 3 vents in one window..lol

I'm ok with going to the laundry mat..the old place was run down and omgosh half of the washers and dryers didn't even work..but Boost Mobil bought the place and they have brand new washers and dryers and even a tv lol..and air conditioning hehe..and the Boost Mobil has a little corner to sell cell phones..it's really nice in there..so I don't mind going there..I will also go dig for a book and take it with me..

Maybe I can use John's car when he is in school to do the laundry..not sure where he is going to keep the dogs when he is in classes..maybe at this mother in laws..so will ask him when the time comes..

Thank you Joanne for your advice and what you had to go through going to college bighugs2 ..makes me think we have it made right now lol..my couch is a hideaway and it's all run down and ugly lol but I love and going to miss it..it really helps my back and it don't sink down it's the first couch that I have found that really works for my back so hope I can find another one..I don't sleep in a bed anymore just kills by back, neck and hips no support..I have food and dishes as well on bookshelves..

Back to making phone calls tomorrow as well..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum