Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims We are looking for new artists and moderators to join our lovely staff team. If you are interested, send Tilly a PM! Our Dwelling Space contest winners are announced. Congratulations to you all!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?

TS4: Punk rock princess walls by Velvetkiss

TS4: Opulence bed by Freeasabird

TS4: Kitchen herb paintings by Freeasabird

TS4: Art deco shelves by Freeasabird

TS4: Designer perfumes by Freeasabird

TS4: Designer make up palettes by Freeasabird

TS4: Champagne bucket by Freeasabird

TS4: Rose vase by Freeasabird

TS4: Shaped Duet by Szanne7000

TS4: Greenhills House by Mireluk

TS4: Paris fleur art prints by Velvetkiss

TS4: Rock and roller art prints by Velvetkiss

TS4: Dreamscape wall stickers by Velvetkiss

TS3: A gift for Anita by Poppy100

TS4: Brick Walls by TatSchu

TS4: Rustic country walls by Tilly

TS3: Room set by Poppy100

TS4: White swan paintings by Tilly

TS3: 125 Wood St by Mireluk

TS3: Gift for Chicklet by Poppy100

TS4: Heritage foundations by Tilly

TS4: Chancery paving by Tilly

TS4: Boho rugs by TaTschu

TS4: Train station by Lovias

TS3: Deco walls by Poppy100

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:37 pm

I wonder what the limit is so we would know..and then put this one in archive and start another one???

Thank you tilly

Thank you Anita..I will look for that in house ware and in the garden section next time I go to Wal Mart and then there is another store in town that might sell it as well..I can't spell the name it starts with an Or though lol

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:19 pm

It looks like you can buy it online from Australia, but not from Amazon :(

Lisa - I figured you or the site truncated the thread due to length - :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:13 pm

Bug guy came today and just did a messy job of spaying..only doing squirts around the rooms..didn't do the hallway stairs..and the laundry room..and didn't have me move my stove or refrigerator..but he had the girl upstairs do hers..

I will be reporting all this tomorrow..but I am done with it..

One way or the other Terry and I are out of here..

Still haven't gotten a ride to Jefferson City..so if I don't hear from someone here in the next day or two I am just going to walk..of course the cops won't let me on the interstate with my walker lol..but I will just go the back roads..will take me longer but oh well.I WANT OUT OF THIS MESS..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Here's hoping things get sorted out very soon for you, Sam <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Thank you Suzanne..

I am going to call that other landlord and see for sure when that person will be moving out..so I can get down there soon..and fill out the application and go through the Section 8 to have them go through the place..I am hoping crossing my fingers that we can get in there before the 20th..so let's see..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:01 pm

:D

Keep working at it, Sam...

...eventually (and hopefully sooner rather than later) you will get this resolved.

missmd68

Postmissmd68 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:39 am

Yeah loving this site.
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Glad you found this area, MissMD :D

We talk about all sorts of things in here, lol... this is where you'll find why I love this site so much <3

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Sam - hang in there girl, God's got a plan in his own time! Just keep the faith and it'll all work out soon and you'll be in a wonderful new place that is perfect for you and your needs.

MissMD - So, glad you found us and are enjoying our little family! Jump on in and talk about whatever you want!

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:34 pm

I'm headed for Jefferson City on Monday..I had lost the phone number to the guy that had the 2 bedroom and the brain fart the ones without a bedroom..what are they called..dang it..and I called him Friday but never got an answer..now the one I was thinking about fell through because I didn't have a ride..but in Terry's complex there is another opening it's on the second or third floor I think apt 16..that will be a tough place to stay..it's on that hill that I won't be able to get up and down in the winter time..

Terry has to go to get his key on Monday..and we both want to be out of here by this next weekend..this way I don't have to pay the water or cable bill and just make small payments to them instead of paying over $250 for both..we wouldn't be able to move otherwise..

I am going to have to pay someone to take us to Jefferson City Monday..that is money taken out of the deposit..so I am hoping they will work with me..

Terry is out right now trying to get people with trucks to help us..otherwise it will cost almost $200 for a small U-Hall..plus the gas..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:28 am

Sam: It's just the way we've been going to go and we've looked at google maps with street view and it looks very nice.
I must have eaten something bad for dinner last Saturday for what badness I had in my stomach at night since I hardly slept anything. Tonight I was allowed to sleep but feel fortunate tired and having a headache but it will get better soon.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:33 am

Hope you will be feeling tip top again soon, Marie.
A week ago it was both my husband and I who ran around with upset tummies.
Was quite a nightmare!

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 am

Marie I hope that wasn't food poisoning..you better get that check out if it continues..

~~~~~~~~~

I have had it with kids..I'm tired of tip-toeing around them all the time..waiting for me to do something or say something wrong..I'm done.. crying

I am hoping that Terry can move out before Sunday..but it looks like that is when it will happen..

I went to check on storage units, u-hauls and tents..that is what I will be doing...the tents I looked at are the ones that hunters use..so they are very heavy duty..and I will get a space heater..

I will miss my kids and specially the grandkids but I am so tired of being yelled at all the time for what I do or say.. crying

So by Sunday one way or the other we will be out of here..

And that means I won't have internet for a while..I will let you all know before I leave what will be happening..

This morning I went to take a shower and found an adult and several new born roaches in the tub and late last night there was several new born's on the kitchen floor..and just a bit a go there was a new born on my monitor..

OMGosh if I lose this computer over these roaches I will be devastated crying

The tower can be cleaned out but the monitor and the keyboard will be lost.. I'm going to put the speakers in a black trash bag today so I don't lose those.. crying

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:38 am

Dear Sam.... I so wish that everything will turn out better for you!
Please keep us posted.

For exclusive content. 
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:28 am

Thank you Anita..it will get better..one way or the other..

In the past it didn't bother me to be homeless..and to lose everything..in the process..but for some reason it does this time around..I guess it's because in the past it was mostly my choice..not a slum lord or roaches..and I am getting to old for this..and I have Tiffany to think about..

I have made my decision..I am going to Columbia..it's almost have way between the kids..but of course they won't come see me..I need a break from all the drama and to stop tip toeing around them..maybe this is what I need to do..

Columbia is a college town..I don't know if it's bigger or smaller than Jefferson City..but I have lived there before..and it's easier to get around..and with Jefferson City..I don't know it at all..I would be totally lost and in panic mode all the time..so we will see..

I will come to let you all know by Sunday..and if at all possible I will at least get in touch with Suzanne to let you all know what I am doing..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Ohhh Sam, I feel so bad for you! You never get a break! I'm sorry your kids are treating you crappy right now, they're probably stressed too and don't mean anything by it. I am sending lots of love, hugs, prayers, and good vibes your way that something miraculous will happen before the weekend!

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:24 pm

TJ..this has been going on for years..even when they were little..it was like this..it just has gotten worse since I have been back here..I got back in 2011..and it has just gotten to that point..

I have tried and tried to work things out with the kids..but they keep throwing all the mistakes I have made in my face..I'm done..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:40 am

Pfft kids angry

Honestly you aren't the only mother that gets it thrown back in your face......sadly it's just part of being a Mum, the hardest job ever consol1

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 am

Oh my Lorry, ain't that the truth!! If I were to count the amount of tears I have shed because my children it would be buckets full.
And then I am not counting the tears I shed of joy or pain because they got ill. Those are the tears for having things thrown back at me.
I have disowned my kids numerous times.....but then my heart softens and I forgive them and things are okay for a while.
But, in the beginning of this year, I drew a line. They are not getting at me in that way anymore. I just don't allow them to.

I must also say, I still love them with my whole heart!!

For exclusive content. 
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 am

Ok, let me explain why and what..

I got married at 19..I had lived a solitude life before that..I didn't have tv, or friends to hang out with..just a record player and a radio..outside of Elko, Nevada I didn't know about life itself..nothing..except what went on in our house..which wasn't good..

So the first guy that said I love you I married..and at that time I always believed once you were married you were married for life..that is what the Bible said..and what the husband said is what I followed..

After 7 years and 3 kids I left him..I had, had enough..of him controlling me and telling me what to do and who I can hang out with..and talk to..all that..

Got married again 3 months after that divorce lol..well that ended badly..1 1/2 years later lol

Anyway..I had gone back to my first ex..because I didn't know about shelters and all the ends and outs that I would have been helped out with..

A few days later I left that..and asked him to watch the kids until I found a place..they were only 3, 4, 6 at the time..

I spent 3 months living in my car..and then found a job and a place in Columbia..

After that the kids would say..I hate you mom I'm going to go live with dad, I hate you dad I'm going to go live with mom..after a few years of that nonsense..I ran away from home..just up and left..didn't say anything to anyone..a year or so later came back seen the kids tried to stay..but they kept doing that same things..so I sent them back to their dads and ran away from home again..this time I was hitch hiking..I did that off and on for a few years..

So that is why the kids do what they do to me..it not except-able..but I have put up with it since 2011 when I came back and promised them I wouldn't leave again..for 2 years they waiting thinking that sooner or later I would just leave..but I won't

I don't blame the kids for hating me..I deserve it..but to keep throwing it up in my face is not right..I am trying so hard to make things right..

Ok, I have to stop..I am now sitting here crying..

I have to get some packing done..as well

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Sam we all make mistakes and yes, we have to live with them, BUT you don't have to have it rammed down your throat year after year. That is not acceptable, and you wont convince me any other way.

Your 'kids' are all grown up now......how perfect are they?
For a start, they use and verbally abuse their mother.....shame on them swear

Sam don't live in the past, it's over and done, you can't go back. It's what you do from here on in that's important.

And all I've ever seen is an extremely loving person, who is very loyal....not bad huh?

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:42 pm

I have tried so hard not to live in the past..but it's there..and always will be..never known anything else..

All will be good again..I have lived homeless before but without the dog and walker lol..

I will be ok..I have decided that I'm not going to live in a place I am I don't want to live in or around..so if living in a tent is what it takes to do that I will..but Columbia has more housing than Jefferson City and Boonville..

Suzanne has my number and I will keep in touch with her that way..

All I ask is if all of you can take care of tilly..and the site..so I don't have to worry to much lol..till I get back..please..

Love all of you with all my heart and sole.. valentine1f

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Hi ladies! uhu I have a lot of catching up to do but wanted to say hi in the mean time.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:54 pm

hey girl..when is that Wedding again lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:13 pm

It was Saturday!

Congratulations, Alouette! Congratulations, Frenchie!!!

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum