Announcements
Welcome to Bloom @ CherryBlossom Sims! Please register for full access to our forum. We look forward to meeting you! You need 10 posts to access our Resident Artists download area.  All new members please read our forum rules before posting. Thank you!    Check out the new mobile app available for free from Google Play or Apple App Store. Bloom Magazine issue 3 is now out! 
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Autumn Siggies 2017
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by anidup

» B.A.D Contest October: Questions and Comments
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by Ranapeach

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by patty3060

» TaTschu Sims4 CC 17. October Updates 2017
Yesterday at 4:21 pm by TaTschu

» Hello! :)
Yesterday at 3:50 pm by anidup

» Helllo
Yesterday at 3:49 pm by anidup

» Patty3060 Sims4 House 16/10/2017 Update
Yesterday at 10:55 am by patty3060

» hello :)
Yesterday at 4:06 am by mckenziesprecher

» Family Time
Yesterday at 3:21 am by EziosMinionSixx

» Sims 4 Pink wallpaper
Yesterday at 12:25 am by lorise59

» Hi :)
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:51 pm by Chicklet45368

» Hey!!!!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:50 pm by Chicklet45368

» Hi from NY!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 pm by Chicklet45368

» How do you post?
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:47 pm by Chicklet45368

» Hello ! :)
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:47 pm by Chicklet45368

Whats new?

TS4: Unique wood walls by TaTschu

TS4: Ontario by Lovias

TS4: Wood Floor Tiles by Tilly

TS4: Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Paving Stone Floors by Tilly

TS4: Designer bathroom walls by TaTschu

TS4: Tahoes House by Lorry

TS3-TS4 House by Lorry

TS4: Under the stairs by Lorry

TS4: Ocean Breeze by Lorry

TS4: Fight like a girl by Chicklet

TS4: Cassandre's toy conversion by Anidup

TS4: Old Wood floors by TaTschu

TS4: Peyton by Lorry

TS4: Rug RC's by TaTschu

New story by Joanne Easter

TS3: Jack Daniels Set RC's by poppy100

TS4:Exo the war poster by iCedxLemonAde

TS4: Autumn decor set by Chicklet45368

TS4: Ceiling Roses by Anidup

TS3: Painting RC's by Poppy100

TS4: Towel Cape RC by iCedxLemonAde

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:30 am

It was Saturday..so I am late sending a congrats omgosh ohno

congrats

Alouette

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:29 pm

ALOUETTE

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Tahoe

PostTahoe on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Sam: I say like Lorry, do not pull back but look forward. I know it's not easy when I usually do it. Today my daughter complained that her children were so hard and demanding and I replied that they are when they are adults too and my husband said I was so right.
But where are you going to take the road? I wish I could take a flight to you at once just to talk and help you if I can. You are such a good heart person who is always here to cheer people up and I know you do not want any help I wish you wanted it but I respect your wish. It will be so empty here without you and I know that everyone will miss you a lot. If you are talking to Suzanne then you may want to let her know how you are. I wish I had dared talk to Skype with you, but I think my English is still too bad not because I think somebody would laugh at me but still. inlove34

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:54 pm

I was thinking about you on Saturday, and feel so ashamed now for having forgotten about your big day when I was back at home on Sunday!
Please accept my apology..... and my wishes for you for a blessed union. May you and your hubby always grow together and laugh at all the little things happening to you!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Marie girl..omgosh..I would love, love to talk to you on Skype..I know our languages would be a bit of a barrier but it would be so fun just to hear your voice..when Carmen and I talk on Skype there is a bit of a barrier she struggles with some of the English words..trying to find the right one..but still I love to her her voice..
Me personally I would NEVER, I MEAN NEVER laugh at your English..omgosh that would make me feel less than human baghead
Nobody I mean nobody would laugh at you and your English..you are to well liked and respected here..but if I had ever heard of someone laughing at your English OMGOSH that would be devastating and I would first use angry  then I would swear  
Maybe one of these days you will take a chance and get on Skype with me and after that maybe a few others.. sisters

I think with anything you would struggle with my English more than I would with yours..

Thank you Marie..for your kind words..I will be ok.. flowerpower

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:30 pm

My life is not so bad after all of those that have died this year..

After watching the Weather Channel with the devastating wild fires that are there in California..and just heard that a 100+ man and a 90+ woman married 75 years died together in one of those fires.. crying the last time I heard there was 17 that have died in them..

And to all that have died in the Hurricanes,Tornadoes & Floods this year..2017

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:28 am

Aloutte - Congrats on the Big Day! I hope you always kiss and make up quickly!

Anita - I just LOVE your pic you sent! It's so cute and trendy!

Marie - I know it would be really scary and intimidating to try and talk on voice with someone in English! I know I couldn't do it in another language! But, I used to talk to people on Second Life who were foreign too, and some of them learned English from being in the game. I actually had people who were German, Italian, Brazilian, Argentinian, and a few other places besides American who DJ'd for a club I had in the game and sometimes they struggled with the language and sometimes they used the wrong word, but it was so awesome! So, don't ever feel like you couldn't communicate with us! That would be amazing!

So, I had to laugh the other day. I was searching for something and I kept finding all this awesome TS2 CC every time I'd find something I liked. I got a little nostalgic and fired up my TS2 game again. It's such a simple, easy game to build with, I missed it! And, I also want to learn how to convert objects to TS2, even if for my own personal use.

So, anyway, I thought I'd relax a little and revisit the game again and just build and decorate in it, so I went on Google Images and did a search for "The Best TS2 Houses" ... and I found this amazing, rustic house, so I went to the website, and to my surprise ......

It was Tilly's!! LOL

Now see, it was such a wonderfully pleasant surprise to me, cause I never knew who Tilly was or knew of her site or her beautiful houses and creations, well, I didn't know anybody, until I came here and met all the amazingly talented creators on here by joining.

So, it was awesome to go thru her site and snag all of her lovely, yummy TS2 things to make my game more pretty!

I've been having a blast, downloading for TS2. (Well, and TS4 too! ... I'm a dual shopper! LOL) Actually, I have found a LOT of "new" CC for TS2, which is amazing to me since I was quite happy with what I had years ago, way back in 2008 when I played, but even more so now to see people are keeping the game alive!

Marie or Alouette or Sam or anybody who still plays (or anybody who can remember) how much CC can I have in the game before it shakes it's head and says "Uh Uh, not today!" and crashes? I'm a little worried about that!

Because I have a TON of recolors I found on my external HD, and then I have all of the TS2 things I've gathered up along the way that I converted, and then I have almost the entire old BPS site saved. So, right now I'm sitting at about close to 6 GB (and that doesn't include any CAS stuff).

But, I want all of MTQ's stuff (who is making new stuff left and right as recent as last week and they're gorgeous! I snagged all Tilly's CC, gonna grab Anita & Crissy's stuff, and ChrisaL, and all these new sites I have found and bookmarked! But, I don't want my game to explode tho!! LOL

But, I am greedy! And,

I

W
A
N
T

I
T

A
L
L
!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:20 am

TJ..that's awesome you found tilly's site and funny at the same time lol..

Well I don't usually have a ton in my game because I just seem to find the wrong CC and it crashes the game before I get a lot in there..so not sure how much is to much..

Oh I did build 7 townhouses of Marie's..and of course they were to small so build an indoor swimming pool and a third floor with a gym, library and a lot of other things..and omgosh it would freeze up on me when I tried to take pictures..I finally had to delete the townhouses and never do that again lol..

And TJ, I would love to have your Sims2 Download folder just like Marie's giggle

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
Tahoe

PostTahoe on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:29 pm

TJ: Right now my download folder is 14.1 GB and it works well I'm just playing on a laptop that's two years old. My son says it would not help if I bought a new computer because the game is so old. I actually collect on Sim's 4 pages just because there are so many nice things to look at and I would like to learn how to convert things from TS4 to TS2 but the language puts a little halt on me that there are turiotals but I need pictures like shows exactly how to do.
Of course, Tilly's house is fine, unfortunately I was unlucky with someone I'd download, and then Tilly would try it and then her computer broke so I got some bad conscience for a while.
I work with my English and have learned a lot by being here and in addition, I speak to myself in English, my sons have fun at least how I pronounce some words but they have grown up with English in another way . I myself read English in school and after business English but they are so long ago. I also read French a while but ended when I found it to be too difficult.

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:40 pm

To my dear friend Alouette

Congratulations to you both
I am so happy for you guys

I miss you and the kitties miss you,
and we can't forget about A Cat

buddy  :dkiss:

valentine1f  

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:11 am

Oh, Alouette is going to be so suprised when she sees all of the congratulations for her and Frenchie! <3

Marie - I would not laugh, either...

...I think it is very brave of anyone who doesn't speak another language (regularly or only sometimes) to converse in that language.

A lot of Americans think that everyone should speak English and I think it gives us a bad rap (reputation) in Europe (well, one of the reasons...). I know I speak a little bit of Spanish, but certainly not enough to have a conversation like I do with Anita or Anneke... Even speaking with Anna (Lowisa), we actually just message...

Reading a language is very different from having conversations in it... lol :D

I'm more than willing to talk with you - I know I have no words at all in Swedish and not enough French to talk in that language, either.

Sigh... I cannot wait for Google to come up with instantaneous translation devices! LOL

Sam - remember that you've promised to call me... I'll be able to update everyone here and know that we all care about you and hope you find the right housing for you as soon as possible. <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Best Wishes to Alouette and her sweetie

Tell Me A Story Album:  Here
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:31 pm

I am soooooo tired right now lol..been up since 4 am..got the U-Haul..but they really did a number on what they agree to..I lost 10 miles on the agreement..so now I only have 40 miles I can travel..then I had the 15 foot reserved but they rented that one out and have me a 10 foot..that's ok it's cheaper..and I thought it was $76.00 plus mileage..found out it would have been $76.00 a day plus mileage..

It all came up to about $163.+ with insurance..up to 40 miles and have to have it turned in on Monday at 8 am..and have to have a full tank of gas before I turn it back in.. and if I go over it is .79 a mile..

Time to go put more stuff in the truck be back on later..hugs

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:56 pm

Oh Sam, that sounds exhausting! And expensive.
I hope it all goes well for you. Ill be thinking of you. Its very quiet around here when you are gone, lol autumn10
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 pm

lol it is tilly..I know I will be going to bed early tonight and finish up tomorrow between rain lol..

Well I talked to the U-Haul place..the main office..and they gave me an extra 10 miles so that takes it up to 50 miles..that's good..

Then they gave me 2-1/2 hours extra so I can make sure I am on time to getting the truck back..

So I am set for Sunday to leave sometime in the evening..make it to the laundry mat to finish up some clothes and blankets..and to Columbia to find where the nearest U-haul place and storage is and go from there..

Before I shut the computer off and walk out the door I will let you know..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:25 am

You'll get it done, Sam!

...and do not forget to call me or I'll have to borrow your rolling pin! <3

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:18 am

There is my daily smiles and laughs.. rofl301 cutehug

Suzanne, yes I will call you about the middle of the week..give me a few days to find a place to stay..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:45 am

bighugs2

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:32 am

Ohhh Sam! I know it's exhausting and stressful right now, but I'm really glad you're getting out of that place! I hope you find something quickly! Can you not camp out on your son's couch for awhile until you find something? Or is he in a different city?
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:38 am

I think he's in a different city. Do you have anywhere to stay Sam? I'm worried now bighugs
IvyRose

PostIvyRose on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Oh my gosh it's taken ages to catch up with everyone, congratulations Alouette.

The day after my birthday (Oct 1) I woke up with a sore throat, on Tuesday I developed a cough and Wednesday I went into work but was sent home, I finally surfaced again on Thursday this week but cannot shake off this cough. Have been to doctors who say no infection but if it's not gone in a week I have to go back and and they may send me for an Xray. I think it's just a bad cough I don't feel ill anymore just can't stop coughing and well as a women over a certain age you know what happens when you cough too much LOL.

Hope everyone else is OK, I need to go back a few pages and read what you've all been doing.

tumblr_inline_ov3x2fvZ3D1qkgiz5_1280
Tahoe

PostTahoe on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:38 pm

Sam: I'm really worried about you. You say you can live in the car, but then you have to have a big car and then a bad person can pop up. I did not mean to scare you I'm just so worried.
Nikki: I know exactly what you mean, besides, I get terrible pain in the urethra, which causes me to feel sick around the clock and now it has lasted since the end of May, so I really hope you get help with your cough.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:42 pm

Nikki, I hope you get over that soar throat and all..this weather certainly don't help non lol.

I will be ok girls..the only thing different this time around than before is I have Tiffany and a walker..other than that I have been homeless..no big deal..

Terry is going to Jefferson City..I don't know how far away from Columbia that is it's not that far though..and no Terry is on Section 8 now..and only a one bedroom..and he has no furniture as well..his case manager is helping him find that..so he will be sleeping on the floor for a few days..

I don't have the extra money to go that far..I pulled all but .06 cents out of my bank account and that has to go for laundry tomorrow before I leave town..picking up a few more pairs of underwear to hold me over for 2 weeks bored shame a small quart of milk so I can take my meds in the evening..then out of town..

I will be on and off today..I found out that Terry's friends will be here around 11 am..so that means we have to be up and have everything packed and ready to put in the back of their truck for Terry..the only thing I will have to add to the u-haul will be dirty clothes and a fan..I will take a shower before I leave..

So that means I won't be getting on in the morning..I will be putting the computer in the truck tonight before I go to bed..

After everything is all loaded for Terry and me..then we have to put all the furniture in the dumpster..

What Terry and I have been doing today is opening the bags..and putting a touch of Raid in them just in case we missed a roach..

My body is soooo sore right now I can't hardly type..

Marie, I wish I had a car..it would be easier to live in that than in a tent and a space heater..lol..

Tomorrow night I will be sleeping in the u-haul..will park it in front of the u-haul/storage place and sleep there so I can be up and ready to rent a storage spot.. found out there is one on the Business Loop..so that will be easy to find..and I won't have to spend a lot of money for gas searching for one..oh I will have to fuel up the truck before I go over there..it is full now and it has to be taken back full..I pulled a book out one of the bags so I have something to read..and I have a flashlight..

All will be ok girls..I promise..love ALL of you so much..you ALL have been the best thing that has ever happened to me.. and even for a day away from you all I will be doing this runcircle crazyspin pull hair out gnome and waiting to do this sisters rofl301 bigsmile when I get back on.. valentine1f

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Oh Sam. This makes me feel sad. I hope that this is the way to a better home and new life for you. You are one very strong and determined lady. I deeply respect that.
Please be safe. Love you. summerB15
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:09 pm

TJ! I just stumbled on your previous post about finding my website. That made me laugh...and cheered me up a little, lol. giggle
I'm happy you like my Sims 2 stuff! I miss sims 2, but my shiny new PC wont recognise the graphics in the game, so I cant play it as well. Sigh. I did load it on my pc, and I know there are workarounds, but didn't want to damage my puter. So no more sims 2 for me! autumn1

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum