Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims We are looking for new artists and moderators to join our lovely staff team. If you are interested, send Tilly a PM! Our Dwelling Space contest is now open! Come and join in!   The January hunt starts on the 14th! Dont miss it!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Whats new?
TS4: Boho rugs by TaTschu

TS4: Train station by Lovias

TS3: Deco walls by Poppy100

TS4: A touch of gold wallpaper by TaTschu

TS3: Windyridge house by Mireluk

TS4: Pink loft by Velvetkiss

TS4: Sovereign wallpaper by Tatschu

TS4: Linen wall set by Velvetkiss

TS4: Floral wallpaper by TaTschu

TS3: Paintings by Poppy100

TS3: Westover Avenue by Mireluk

TS3: Window and door deco by Poppy100

TS4: Jenba apartments by Lorry

TS4:Terri flower collection by Anidup

TS4: Fant house by Ivyrose

TS4: Prada lightbox by Ivyrose

TS3: Paintings by Poppy100

TS3: Kitchen tray by Poppy100

TS4: Carnegie wall set by Velvertkiss

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anidup
Administrator
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postanidup on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm

It sounds like things are finally falling to the right places for you Sam!
I am very happy to read this.

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:05 pm

Thank you Anita..I think so..as well..

My future consists of: getting this place, getting the therapy I need..and getting my life back on track..it has been a long time coming..I just have to stay positive and be around positive people..sisters

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:01 am

Hi Anneke! :)

That sounds like such awesome news, Sam <3

Just a reminder to everyone, my phone does have Skype, lol...

...you can call me :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:01 am

I bet you are feeling lonely Suzaan!
I will have to do something about that! loveflower bigghug

For exclusive content. 
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Ooh, im seriously stressed out! My not-so-little puppy has been diagnosed with elbow dysplasia. Its fairly common in Labradors. He has his first surgery on Monday, on one leg, and the next after Christmas. Its incurable, but helps him to walk better for a while. The other one, thankfully, is fine.
This is Digger (whose having the surgeries)

And this is Inca

How cute are they!
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:57 pm

Anytime, Anita! :)

Lisa, I'm so sorry - Hugs <3

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Oh gosh Tilly that is just not fair, sending lots of love to Digger crying I can't stand to see any animal in pain

They are both absolutely gorgeous, and those eyes could melt the hardest heart

Sam I love your 'POSITIVE' attitude, over time you will see good things come your way! Good luck bighugs2

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:19 pm

omgtext tilly that is so heartbreaking.. here is a couple of smiles for the babies dogwalk lovesnoop and a hug for you doggyhug is this going to be an ongoing thing with surgeries with him..and what are the chances you get one with and one without.. :dkiss:

Suzanne I would Skype with you but right now I don't have the mike or the webcam up and running..I really hope you get your computer fixed.. hugsmilie

Ok, great news now..I don't have the flu but just a head cold..and if it does what it always does most fall, winter and spring is turn into Pneumonia..so I am hoping I got it early..

Went to the Community Health Center..and omgosh I fell in love with my new doctor lol..she actually sat there and listened to me and looked me in the eye while doing that..and didn't lecture me on my smoking and even gave me some cough meds that the doctor in Boonville had given me..can you actually believe that..I told her she was going to be my primary doctor from now on and I really liked her hehe..she said that great lol..

Got home after that and made a ton of calls..got my Aetnea prescription drug plan back..and enjoyed the hour spent with that person..I don't like talking on the phone with call centers..but she was awesome and got me the same plan as I had before..and I got her number and everyone in that room knows Tova so when Terry is ready next week to get her and get his back as well..

Got the Electric turned on tomorrow in my name..oh let's see what else did I do..oh yes, found out that place that I went for the doctor also does dentistry..so set up an appointment for Jan..5th go start having my teeth checked and worked on..but there is a cost even though Medicaid now has insurance for that..$3 a tooth..to be pulled or filled..so it will be once a month getting all my teeth pulled..that is going to kill me I am terrified of Dentists scared hiding told the lady up front that I don't do Dentists while I am awake even to have them cleaned..she said that they will discuss all that on the first visit..I had serious anxiety attacks when I took Terry to the Dentist not to long ago..and just about had a heart attack listening to the drilling and pulling..nope I had to actually go outside till it was all done..

Let's see what else did I do..I think that is about it..but for me that was a lot done in one day lol..

Tomorrow will be the first of December and maybe a quiet weekend with me and the computer and hopefully you all lol..if not..I can do some recolors and maybe play a little lol..

Tomorrow will go and get my cough meds..I still have a little from March and that will last me a day or two..and she also gave me something that will clean out my nose and get all that junk out of there that keeps going down my throat and making me cough..insurance don't pay for it..but she gave me one dose free..so will try that out tonight..and see how that works if it does I may find out how much it is and if there is anyone that can help me with the cost..

Tomorrow morning the maintenance guy is bringing me my apartment key..and then Terry and I will be off to get a u haul van..by 11 am..have to be done by 1 pm..Christina is taking me to the Salvation Army food pantry tomorrow at 1 then have to be back to the apartment at 2 to sign the lease.. :multistars: then take the van back to the u haul by 3 and get home..I will then do some laundry all my blankets are dirty..I wonder why bored sleeping on the concrete giggle and with all of those and the carpeting I should be ok for the weekend sleeping on that..

I am going to do my best to get internet and cable on tomorrow but if I can't it will be Monday so don't panic if you don't see me tomorrow evening..I am perfectly safe and sound in four walls and a roof..with heat and food giggle just may not be with internet runcircle in the morning while I am waiting on that key..I will be putting things in bags including this computer..so before I go to bed tonight I will be saying I love you all and will miss you even if it's for a day or a weekend valentine1f

I know it is early but this cough is killing me..so may go to bed early..or at least go lay down..I have been up since 10 am but have been up off and on all night coughing..

~hugs and smiles my dear BFF Family~
hugss

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:59 pm

Ok, it is 10 pm..and I have got to try and get some sleep..7 am comes early..to get everything in bags and ready to walk out the door..I don't think I will be on in the morning unless I can get everything else packed first then this computer..

I will give Suzanne a call tomorrow evening if I can't get the internet on till Monday..and I will take pictures of the place before and after..

Love you all..and have a great night..or day or evening giggle

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:11 pm

Tilly, they are both gorgeous! And boy have they grown!
All the best for the surgery on Monday. Keeping them still after the surgery is quite a challenge, and I hope he will be able to cope with that.
I feel so sorry for him... but he has the best human mommy in the world!

For exclusive content. 
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:01 am

Sam, I am just so proud of you. You are doing so many things to turn your life around and live a better life. I'm so glad you will be moving into your new place, and beginning to get settled. I understand about dentists being scary, i get very anxious too. I really don't like them one bit, but getting your teeth fixed will give you lots of good feelings and confidence. Thank you for letting us know you will be safe and warm if you are not here. I really don't want to get on that plane to come and find you! flyer
Thank you for all of your supportive words about little Diggy. Anita, I have absolutely no idea how to keep him still.
Its sad that out of 11 puppies, only Digger has this problem. The others are fine. I do believe everything happens for a reason, but right now i cant find it....
I'm not around much at the moment, im so busy with work. I know its my own fault, as i take on too much sometimes, but in my job, its very, very hard to say no sometimes. I can usually manage to say no, but I've had some very complex cases come to me, and the words NO just didn't come.....
Suzanne, is your PC fixed?
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:02 am

Sam, I'm so happy and excited for you! <3

I love new beginnings :)

Lisa, Digger may have some sort of cast, so that will help. Ask the Vet lots of questions. You are a wonderful Mommy to your babies, so don't doubt yourself.

...and, no, my computer is still pretending to be dead :(

...however, I have a great brother who understands what it means to me. We will get it sorted out :D

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:21 am

moornin

Thank you tilly and Suzanne rose2 your words give me in encouragement for getting this done today instead of waiting till next week..which I can't do.. I have to have my stuff out of storage by Saturday or on Sunday they will charge me for a month of rent..can't afford that...

It's just after 6 am here..and I am feeling so miserable..this cough is just not cutting it..but I still have that other cough med to pick up today..and instead of laying around coughing I might as well stay up and get things packed and cough lol..

This will be the last time on the computer until I get internet..I hope today..

Love you all and have a great day or weekend for some..

yourock

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Mireluk

PostMireluk on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:23 am

Hello lovelies grouphug

So I just discovered this thread and I was like why in the world I didn't noticed it till now shame So sorry for not being active these months but my life was a total mess...
I miss this community soo much...my old friends.Gonna catch up with everything and hope to make new friends flirty

I wanna wish good luck for Digger surgery and hope everything will go well Lisa. He's a cute dog :Spring3

Samantha hope you'll get well and that cough will pass fast. Good luck on your new beginning and wish for good things to happen from now on. :Spring2

Szanne hope your pc will get fixed soon. bigsmile

Wish you all a great day/weekend. grouphug

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 am

Welcome back Mimi! I'm so glad you found this thread. I hope life is getting better for you? Weve not been in touch for what seems like a very long time. I hope you visit us often bighugs2
Mireluk

PostMireluk on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:54 am

Thank you Lisa. budhug

My life is good just problems from outside that still affect me but trying to stay strong and keep going cause life is beautiful but short so you gotta enjoy the most you can.

Gonna be active from now on. Installing Sims 3 as I'm writing this summerB6

Many hugs sweetie. bighugs

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:34 am

Tilly - I feel so bad for your baby! I hope it all goes well, and that the doctor definitely splits his leg or something which will help keep it immobile. Puppies are rambunctious always so that will definitely be a challenge. I never even knew about elbow dysplasia. I knew about hip dysplasia being somewhat common for labs and larger dogs. So is the elbow considered the joint in the leg that bends?

BTW - Both of your babies are absolutely adorable! I love labs, always have! They have the most gentle eyes and expressions!

Sam - I am super, duper excited for you! It's been a seriously long and stressful haul for sure, but you're finally there! I am also proud of all the things you've accomplished since you left that awful dump you were living in! It's like you got a breath of hope and just ran with it! I can't wait to see pics of your new place and I'm so happy you were able to get into it before Christmas!

Suzanne - I feel terrible that your PC is still misbehaving! So, you got the power brick and that didn't fix the problem? I would absolutely be going INSANE without my PC! At least you still have your phone and you can visit us!

Poppy - I can't wait to see pics of your new house and I'm sure you're excited about decorating it and making it all yours! If I don't see you before, have a wonderful, safe, and Merry Christmas and can't wait til you're back!

Mimi - I don't know you really, but I'm so happy you're coming back regularly, so I'm hoping we get a chance to chat and get to know each other much better!

Mireluk

PostMireluk on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:52 am

Hope to get to know you better too. flirty

Wasn't so active but always come back to my first "family" regarding sims community...this forum. summerB7

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:28 am

Mimi, I too am so looking forward to have you here more often.
Life is throwing us all curve balls, but what makes this forum so fabulous is that we all really care about each other.
You are so part of this family, and we will always welcome you with big smiles and open arms. bigghug

For exclusive content. 
Mireluk

PostMireluk on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Thank you Anita budhug

That's so nice of you. :girlie5:

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Lisa: I'm so sorry for your sake and I hope Digger gets better. I know how hard the dog is having trouble walking and they do not understand why they are hurting.
Sam: How nice you can finally move to your own place. I do not like dentists, but now I have a dentist whom I love, he is so calm and safe and always encouraging.
Suzanne: I hope your computer will work soon. Me and my son have tried to find out what it's wrong with the translation of "powerbrick" gave us no explanation but I'm not so technical anyway.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:56 am

Mirella - it's good to see you again :D

TJ - I'm using my son's old laptop to make it a bit easier to get online, so I have an interim solution!

...skype is working on my phone and that is GOOD!

Marie - power brick is the rectangular box with cords on both sides - one to the wall and one to the laptop. It is geek/tech language for the external power supply.

Unfortunately, that did not solve the issue, so my brother will take a look at it when I go out to see my Mom next week.

UPDATE - Sam <3

She's in her place and probably won't have internet until next week. She is happy and warm and safe.

IvyRose
Resident Artist

PostIvyRose on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:15 am

I hadn't realised I had not contributed to this thread for so long, it's taken ages to catch up on all the comments.

Good news from Sam thanks Suzanne for keeping s up dated and bad news about our pc but thankful for your son's old laptop.
I hope the surgery goes well for you baby boy Tilly, I love labs and your's are so cute.

We have a Chocolate Lab at school who is a therapy dog. His name is Monty and is affectionally known as Monty Binraider for obvious reasons. He goes home with my boss who he lives with but at work he's spends his time in our office if he's not working. He often lays under my desk, he begs for my tea and lunch but he's so cute. He's 18 months old and been in the Academy for over a year now. We also have a Golden lab called Stanley he's guide dog for one of our teachers who is visually impaired.

No news from me still waiting for a moving date, have sold nearly all my furniture so living in an empty house. Just hoping we get in before Christmas, I have not made any preparations at all yet because I wanted to wait until we'd moved but had thought that was going to happen three weeks ago. All my clothes are in cardboard boxes, I'm having to wash up by hand after selling the dishwasher and sitting on an old garden chair at the computer. LOL Cats are confused all their hiding places have gone as we just got rid of the 3 piece suite, just got an old armchair and two seater setter left to sit on.

tumblr_inline_oz33rn7qCU1qkgiz5_1280
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:14 am

hello my dear friends, 

I'm so sorry I do not come so many times on bloom
but there is so much in my live now.. you would now it

I will let you see how my living is be coming now for so far,

my toilet  ..lol     hugggggss everyone  danceG danceG danceG

Tilly I love your dogs .. there ar alraedy so big..  polarhug

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Nikki, phew.... living in an empty house does not sound like a lot of fum.
And moving close to Christmas sounds like even less fun. I do hope that you will be able to settle in in your new home very soon.

Poppy, I just knew your new home is going to be gorgeous! I LOVE the look of your living room. It has all the right touches, you are very creative! I would love to have a room like that!

And the toilet is to die for!!

For exclusive content. 

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum