Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims We are looking for new artists and moderators to join our lovely staff team. If you are interested, send Tilly a PM! Our Dwelling Space contest is now open! Come and join in!   The January hunt starts on the 14th! Dont miss it!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Whats new?
TS4: Train station by Lovias

TS3: Deco walls by Poppy100

TS4: A touch of gold wallpaper by TaTschu

TS3: Windyridge house by Mireluk

TS4: Pink loft by Velvetkiss

TS4: Sovereign wallpaper by Tatschu

TS4: Linen wall set by Velvetkiss

TS4: Floral wallpaper by TaTschu

TS3: Paintings by Poppy100

TS3: Westover Avenue by Mireluk

TS3: Window and door deco by Poppy100

TS4: Jenba apartments by Lorry

TS4:Terri flower collection by Anidup

TS4: Fant house by Ivyrose

TS4: Prada lightbox by Ivyrose

TS3: Paintings by Poppy100

TS3: Kitchen tray by Poppy100

TS4: Carnegie wall set by Velvertkiss

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Good Morning my dear BFF Family loveflower

Thank you tilly cutehug

It really does feel good to actually be in my own place..but boy is it quiet lol...if it wasn't for the furnace lol it would be way to quiet lol..and the echoing is very loud right now without the furniture lol..keeping fingers and toes crossed I get something today..since it is Friday..

tilly, I am thinking of Digger and keeping happy thoughts that all goes well with the vet today and the future of his legs..
I have seen pictures where people have put up small fences around their trees to keep the pets out of trouble..and those pictures are so cute..and and it really works..they just took a few picket fences and tied them together around the tree..or even the baby gates work as well..keeps them out of the tree but also out of opening the gifts early lol..

It got really cold out last night..and it's still soooo cold you can see your breath..supposed to get up to 43 degrees today...and cold again tomorrow then hit 55 degrees this weekend..I think..heat wave lol..

it's only 7:22 am..and my stomach is starting to growl going to get something to eat then I'm going back to bed for a bit...I will get back on later to finish up postings and to check other posts and topics..I am sooo far behind lol..

tilly, the Christmas banner contest is on..and am working on mine..

Have a great day everyone and a wonderful weekend..

dancefor

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:12 pm

It doesn't look like I am going to get furniture today..maybe next week will be better..I'm not sure my hips, back and neck is going to get any better either any time soon..I am so bruised all the way down to the bone..

Christina sent the landlord a text to get my oven working but that don't look like it's going to get fixed either this weekend..so have to be creative with the old school ways of not having a microwave and oven hehe..

Sun is out but boy is it still cold..we had a very heavy frost this morning and a bit of a breeze out right now..yesterday it was so cold there wasn't a bird or squirrel around..and it was so quiet out there..

Have a great day everyone and a awesome weekend..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:08 pm

I have my Forumotion Banner finished and would like you all to see if it is ok and if not what kind of changes can I make to improve it..the winner gets 1000 credits, second 500 credits and third 100 credits..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:26 pm

It's really good. givethumb

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Oh I love that Sam! Well done. It's a winner for me, lol
It's getting cold here too. We are heading towards an arctic weather conditions. Brrrr, we shall have snow....
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:56 pm

Thank you Marie and tilly..means a lot to me..the 18th is a long way away lol..then another couple of days before results posted..

I wish I had been able to get the animations to work in Photoshop..but once in there they stop working..so had to go another route..I hope it's good enough for at least 3rd place lol..if not there is also next year lol..

Keep that cold there tilly..this cold is killing me..every part of my body is cold..not sure if it's from this cold I have or if it's just the weather changing lol..Saturday will be a heat wave of 52 degrees lol..not sure about Sunday or next week yet..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:17 am

WTG Sam! It's awesome! I hope you win one of the places, you deserve it!

It's cold here today, only 24 degrees farenheit, and we're supposed to be getting hit with a "clipper" storm out of Canada tomorrow. Just a couple inches of snow is all they're calling for. But, we stocked up on groceries so we don't have to go out in it.

I hope you get your furniture soon, I can't imagine sleeping on the floor! Especially with no carpeting! Oh my goodness!

Tilly - How's Digger? Did he get good news at the vets? I so hope he did, poor little guy! Makes my heart squeeze thinking of him in pain!

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:06 am

Brrr, its -5 at the moment. I'm not looking forward to taking Inca to the park!
Thank you TJ, Diggy is doing well. The vet thinks he's walking better, but he cant go for a walk yet until about the 18th. when he has his stitches removed. He's in less pain now, but hobbling about still. He seems quite happy and settled and not whimpering anymore. I think the surgery may have worked, but we cant be certain yet, until we begin to build his walking again.
Sam, i hope you get some furniture soon, sleeping on the floor must be so hard!
I've put my Christmas tree up, yay! I bought some warm white LED lights, but they were green when i switched them on. Noooo!
Florence comes home from Uni today too :girlie5:
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:08 pm

Thank you TJ.. cutehug

Omgosh TJ and tilly...no way don't send that cold or snow down here.. runcircle I have to get furniture and get over this cough before that happens lol..

TJ..I have carpeting in the bedroom..omgosh if I didn't have I would be worse off than I am now..these floors are concrete and then the carpet over that and I have 3 blankets folded several times to give me more cushion..that is what is making it so hard to sleep on..I think sleeping on the concrete outside under the overpass is still bruised on my hips..the rest of the apartment is slate tiles and they are so cold but they are beautiful lol..

tilly..I really hope that Digger gets better soon..just don't let him over do it..and taking Inca out for a walk in that cold..way to cold for me hehe..dress warm and put a coat on her as well to keep her warm...and oh I would love, love to see your Christmas Tree..are you taking the lights back to exchange them..and so glad your daughter is coming home for the holidays..

I've got all the rooms cleaned but the bedroom..everything is stacked in there lol..so what I am going to do is take one bag at a time take everything out of it and put it along the walls of the bedroom..I have lost my passwords notebook lol..can't get into my yahoo account lol..and a few others..but by doing this it will get rid of all the trash bags that have been just thrown in there and get some organization to my mess..it will be easier when I get the furniture and put things away...so I will be off and on all day..

It's 8 am and I am still so tired been up and down all night..but I didn't cough as much last night as I had been so that is a good sign...

Think I will go back to bed and get a couple of more hours in of sleep and get that bedroom cleaned up the best I can..then come back on here..

~hugs and smiles my dear BFF Family~

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Oh i love slate tiles, they are so beautiful, but yes a bit chilly. I had slate floors in the kitchen but they had to go. Its now wood!
Ive taken the lights back to the store and bought new ones, so im happy with that. Ill take some pics Sam! Right now, im going to snuggle on the sofa with the puppies and watch Judge Judy, lol
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:25 pm

tilly why did you have to take them out of the kitchen?? I have them in the kitchen, dining room, living room and bathroom..
Yes go snuggle with the babies tell them hi from me..and tell them I think they are so cute and adorable and handsome and lovable... lovesnoop

I am just now getting back up..haven't even started on the bedroom yet..off to go do something about that..lol..

I will be on and off all day..

Have a great day everyone.. :chrisR:

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:54 pm

They were too cold, and i had the same wood floor throughout the downstairs of the house, so it made sense. I wanted under floor heating, but that meant taking the tiles up anyway, lol
Its going to be sooo cold here, temps go down to -12 tonight. Brrrr. Quite a few schools have closed because of the snow. We are not really prepared for it!
Nikki, have you got snow?
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Your right about the tiles tilly..they seem to make the rooms colder than the room is..but I plan on putting a large rug in the living room and in the now computer room (dining room)..that will help..they are also cold on Tiffiany's tiny feet she don't like them much..lol she won't come into the computer room..not yet anyway until I get her stuff in here that will force her to walk into this room lol..

It's cloudy out..not sure what it's going to do..haven't listened to the weather yet today..and it's a bit breezy as well..not really to cold like it has been the last few days..hope it don't rain or snow until I get the furniture..Christina is working on that as we speak..she called me this morning..we are waiting on a call back from the Church that does this free furniture thing..it's all volunteers so it's now a waiting game..

Cough is getting a bit better as well..but still have that laryngitis lol..and my ears hurt now..can't hardly hear out of the left one..

I'm sitting here watching the leaves fall onto the patio I wonder should I just wait till they are all down before I sweep out all the leaves or do it daily lol..

Wind is supposed to get up to 35 miles per hour..and have a burn advisory...tomorrow is supposed to get up to just 35 degrees...I hope the wind lets up as well..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Just heard from Suzanne she is on her way home..she should be there around 8 pm tonight..I will call her then to make sure she is ok..and find out when she will be home if not at 8..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:32 pm

It's going down to - 12 tonight. Not happy as I have quite a drive to work tomorrow. Mostly I work in my own practice, but tomorrow I have an 80 mile round trip. Not looking forward to it! Hope your cough gets better soon Sam. And welcome home Suzanne!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 am

Be careful on the roads tomorrow tilly..snow can turn to slush then ice..and with the temps dropping that's not a good combination..let us know when you get home so we don't worry about you being on the roads pleaseeeeeee..:chrisski: or you can use these.. laughing1

If nothing goes wrong Suzanne should be home in 2 hours lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:16 am

Suzanne made it home..and called me about 8:30 pm..she was headed to bed she was tired..I hope to see her on here with her new computer tomorrow lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Mireluk

PostMireluk on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:20 am

Aww Lisa it's already that cold at you? Be careful hon on the roads  consol1 ... hope it's a better weather today.

I don't know you ladies but glad that Suzanne is home and Sam hope you'll get rid of that cough...it's really annoying.

I've catch myself a cold too...got it from my hubby...he even joked about it "we're a couple of course I'm sharing everything with you...even a cold" summerB12 giggle

Decorated the Christmas tree the other day but still have to add to it Christmas lights (think this is the right name) cause the ones I had not working anymore.

Let me know if you ladies wanna add me on skype. flirty It will be nice to chat with you and know you better.  bighugs2

Wish you all a nice day. grouphug

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Thank you Mimi..I think this cough is finally letting up..just trying to stay in out of the cold so it don't back fire worse..I would love to Skype with you but let me wait till this cough is completely gone and I am feeling better..I will send you my Skype name in a pm..go to family time and add a few pictures of your tree and oh ya a picture of you..I know your Avatar is not what you really look like in person giggle

It's only around 35 degrees today the sun is out but boy it is cold..I wear my bathrobe and a coat and take a blanket out when I go sit outside to smoke..but I have been in worse weather trying to get a cig lol..in Wyoming on a Mountain top it was -40 couldn't breath..but I don't smoke in any building anymore..

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.. :ChrisDance:

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:52 pm

You have finally got some snow, but it's no more than just covering the ground.
We are planning where everyone will have a place on Christmas Eve we usually be 8 people but this year we will be 14 and so many people will not fit in our kitchen so we are fueling if we are going to carry all the food to our daughter and sit on their glazed veranda with a lot of elements, it should go. Of all 14 people there are only 2 children (my grandchildren) so they will get a lot of attention anyway.
Christmas tree we will dress the day before Christmas Eve this year will be the first Christmas without Zack, but I will light a candle on his grave.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:36 pm

That is so cool being able to spend the holidays with your whole family..and yes just 2 grandkids will be very, very spoiled..take lots and lots of pictures lol..

I got goose bumps when you said Zack..that's right your first Christmas without him..but he is with you in spirit..I bet he's jumping around in joy knowing that his whole family will be together and thinking of him..and lighting a candle is the sweetest thing.. :chriscandle:

I get a couch tomorrow..yippee :multistars: and Christina is still looking for a microwave lol..but at least I won't be sleeping on the floor..and it's also a hideaway bed..so it's going to be very heavy..there will be at least 3 or 4 people lifting it..I hope they don't hurt their backs..

It's a start and to me the most important part of furniture..

I haven't heard from Suzanne so hope she is ok..and that computer made it back from California lol..will call her in a bit..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:26 am

Marie I felt a tear in my eye when you mentioned Zack....the 'firsts' are the hardest consol1
I will light a candle for Zack too

:chriscandle:

Sam that is such wonderful news claphands1
I love it that in spite of your hardship, you are sooo positive. This will bring good things to you, all I can offer you is my valentine1f
If I was only closer, I would help you with so much more buddy

I am hoping that Suzanne is busy setting up her computer!
That was a very long drive for her, it would be worse than having jet lag. Hopefully we will see her soon!

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:55 am

Thank you so much Lorry..I wish you and I could be closer but not for you helping me but just because we can laugh and talk and keep each other company..that is what I wish..

I just tried calling Suzanne and she was on the phone and told me she would call me back as soon as she could..so waiting on that call..

Sorting out my files for recoloring they are such a mess..I don't know what I have used or tried to use or what I haven't used yet ...I have never been more disorganized in my life shame runcircle

Then on top of that I did some recolors on one of the mix and match frames/canvases but now can't find them lol..so may have to do them over again..and I bet I find the first ones after that hehe..

Also, doing some more walls..lol..

I should do one thing at a time so I can keep track of what I am doing..don't you all think so hehe

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:52 am

I really thought Suzanne would be on tonight..I tried calling her but she was on the phone and said she would call me back..but never did..I really hope everything is ok with her..it's almost midnight now..hope to hear from her tomorrow..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Lorry
Resident Artist

PostLorry on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:09 am

Sam we all know Suzanne could talk the leg off a mule, so don't worry I am sure she will when she can, it was more than likely a long phone call......and now she's probably sleeping!

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum