Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims We are looking for new artists and moderators to join our lovely staff team. If you are interested, send Tilly a PM! Our Dwelling Space contest is now open! Come and join in!   The January hunt starts on the 14th! Dont miss it!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Whats new?
TS4: Train station by Lovias

TS3: Deco walls by Poppy100

TS4: A touch of gold wallpaper by TaTschu

TS3: Windyridge house by Mireluk

TS4: Pink loft by Velvetkiss

TS4: Sovereign wallpaper by Tatschu

TS4: Linen wall set by Velvetkiss

TS4: Floral wallpaper by TaTschu

TS3: Paintings by Poppy100

TS3: Westover Avenue by Mireluk

TS3: Window and door deco by Poppy100

TS4: Jenba apartments by Lorry

TS4:Terri flower collection by Anidup

TS4: Fant house by Ivyrose

TS4: Prada lightbox by Ivyrose

TS3: Paintings by Poppy100

TS3: Kitchen tray by Poppy100

TS4: Carnegie wall set by Velvertkiss

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mireluk

PostMireluk on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Well we can still write on a text channel until you get a mic. But till I'll make all settings you can download the program here - https://discordapp.com (you need to make an account).

Please send me a pm if you installed the program and wanna join server so I can send you an invitation code. flirty

This is valid for all of you ladies if you have the program and wanna join for chit-chat. happygroup

szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:20 pm

I sent you a pm, Mimi :D

fyi - Mimi is correct that Discord is easy to register for ~~~ and there is even a desktop version if you prefer that to the web version :D

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:23 pm

O ooo wow yheee Mireluk  ...    

I do not know what it means
                                                   but it will be incredibly funn 
                                                                                     I participate 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mireluk

PostMireluk on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Well download the program and let me know so I can send invite code. sweetdance

By the way...Suzanne and me are already chatting on discord. sisters

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:08 pm

mireluk  I did open the link ..but  it is a skype program!??.
because unfortunately I do not have a skyp on my laptop anymore .. and now?? 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Sam... please do the same.. the link from mireluk .. it will be funn.. summerB6

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:07 pm

I'm not sure yet..poppy..I will take a look at it..

It looks like we will be getting about a 10th of an inch of ice Sunday then rain after that..but omgosh 10th of an inch is a stand still for all motorist except the snow plows..and people walking around..

I will be on and off today..want to get the house cleaned and laundry done before tomorrow..and if you don't see me on tomorrow power lines might be down..it's going to get soooo cold in the house without heat..I almost forgot about that..just asked Terry if he had enough blankets..I know I do and I can read some as well..

I hope that ice misses us like it did the last time..

Have a safe and warm fun day today

~hugs and smiles my dear BFF's~

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:31 pm

I hope you will sam..  cheerleader
                      please take your time for your things to do, at your home ..  vaccum:    pflower

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Sam: How nice that the dentist worked well.
I managed to slip on the stairs outside, and I've been in pain in my legs. It's been two days. My son said I would be glad I did not break anything. Twelve years ago, I also slipped in a staircase and broke when my wrist has never been really good. And two years ago I slipped in the stairs indoors and then I hit my foot so I could not walk properly in 5 months where to the doctor several times but they found nothing wrong. Me and stairs are apparently no good combination.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:53 pm

aw Tahoe how terrible for you  consol1  I do hope it is nothing bad .. like broken   scared

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Oh Marie..omgosh girl have you been to the doctor..if not you really need to go..and make sure there is nothing broken..please go..you may have to give up those stairs and move to a room downstairs..and have someone else go upstairs for you..

Put heat and then cold back and forth on each of your legs..and then try and get a walker..it really does work for me at least for going outside..around the house I don't use it much..

Got my laundry done now to clean house..I'm already tired..3 hours doing laundry..

I hope Anita is doing on with this move..sunflowers12

I really miss the time when we were all "The Pink Ladies".. sisters
I also miss Joanne's stories..I hope she will start those back up soon.. bigsmile

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:51 am

Mimi - I would love to join! I don't have a webcam but I have a mic but having a private Bloom group would be awesome! Except that probably just me, Sam, and Suzanne would probably be the only ones on when I was on because we're US and sadly my times online don't always coincide with other time zones.

I think Sam is an hour earlier than me and Suzanne is 3 hours earlier. And the rest, I've lost track! LOL

But, I would join and chat with anybody who was online tho!

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:41 am

Hi ladies!! It is early Sunday morning for me.
The move went smooth, though I am not fully unpacked yet. But, my computer is set up and I am ready to go!!

Sam: my home address is still the same.

Marie: It is not good that you fell again. I can still remember the time you fell two years ago and how you suffered with your leg. I do hope that you will be up and about soon. Did you go to the doctor yet? Please let me know that you are fine and mobile.

Mimi, I would love to be part of the chat on discord. I still have to download the program (will do so a little later today) and then let you know. But I may have the same difficulties as TJ.... the time zone. The only ones I think I am more or less the same with will be Tilly and Poppy. S A are plus minus 6 -7 hours ahead of USA and 13 behind Australia!! So chatting might be difficult, but i agree it would be so much fun!!

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
Mireluk

PostMireluk on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:11 am

Oh Marie I do hope that you didn't hurt yourself bad.

Anita I'm glad that your move went well.

I would love if you ladies join...Suzanne already join and chat with her last night. danceG
Just let me know after you make an account and installed the program.

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:30 am

Tahoe,, How are you doing today  sweetheart .. have you been to the doctor? as Sam suggested  

Sam ..Yesss.. the Pink Ladies  .. yes I miss that too
maybe we should look Tilly sweet!!  for to get that back again   

Anita .... ohh I'm so happy for you that you're almost done
and that you can take a rest again and enjoy your sims and be with us 

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Marie how are you feeling today..I hope your legs really do get better..but you really need to see a doctor to make sure you didn't either break something or have a fracture..

We are getting rain but it looks like the ice part of it may just disappear before it get's here..not really sure..will know know this evening when the temperatures start to drop

And I think I am coming down sick..don't have a fever or chills..or throwing up..but one side of my nose is like a dam and the other side like Niagara Falls lol..and sore throat, cough, watery eyes..part of this is allergies..if it gets worse will got to the doctor next week..

I do have soup and 7up..and will get some orange juice tomorrow..

I might go back to bed here in a bit..I was really wanting to get to the challenge for the kitchen and the Dwelling Spaces for the contest..I might yet today..

Have a safe and great day everyone
~hugs and smiles~

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:15 pm

I'm fine, I have not been to the doctor. I have not broken anything but have scratched the back of one leg and, on the other, I struck a muscle but it is getting better now. Maybe I should take some better shoes out, I have to go out every day to get to the boiler room.
The cold and the cough are in any case gone, for this time.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:29 pm

Marie you should go..you don't know if you have fractured/cracked a bone..as you age your bones get more brittle and it's so easy to break/fracture/crack a bone..and it takes longer to heal..

I'm glad your cold and cough is gone..that is a relief.. cutehug

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:01 am

lol.. It is midtnight for me ...  wha ever ... hahaha 

Tahoe  how good for you .. Im glad your ok .. and now be carfull next time uh!!..  bighugs

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:57 am

Discord is easy to use... web version or desktop version.

The only issue we are having is that for some reason Anneke can hear us but we cannot hear her.

We're working on it! lol

Time difference - no issue for me, not with my hours! rofl301

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:45 pm

LOL Suzanne, I wish I could be like you! It would be so much fun!
But I have not yet been able to download discord. I may look into it this coming weekend.
I was very busy at work today and do not have the energy to think tonight.
But chatting will be a lot of fun!

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:41 pm

consol1  aw Anita.. yes moving makes girls like us very plafffffff...   
please take your rest ever now and then 
I wichs I could help you whit that moving thing  summerB15 ..
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:06 pm

Ohhh Marie I hope you're doing better! Falls are terrible and take a long time to recover from, even if the doctor says nothing is broken! Sometimes sprains take as long if not longer to heal! I fell off of a deck step about 15 years ago (well I didn't actually "fall off" it, the step actually pulled away from the deck and I lost my balance. I broke my foot and sprained both ankles and had a huge, deep abrasion on top of my foot that I broke. That took awhile to heal! (Shhhhh ..... Bud Light might have played a wee tiny part in this accident, just saying! :P)

Anita - I didn't even know you were moving! It's such hard, tiring work, but so exciting tho! At least for me it always is. I take that opportunity to clean and perge stuff I don't want to pack, so I always feel like I have a fresh start! I hope you take pics and let us see!

Sam - I hope you feel better soon! I still have a gunked up head but I don't really bad tho (finally!) Just snotting! LOL I'm on the look-out for your card Sam!

Poppy - *hugz you, cause I can! I can't wait to get my Christmas Card!

Suzanne - I got your card and forgot to tell you! Sorry! It was sooooo nice, I was excited to get it!

We had an ice storm last night! Kids didn't have school again! They didn't on Friday either cause it was only high of like 3 degrees farenheit! And, then we got hit with that storm over night. But the temps raised outside, but because the ground has been frozen for so long, anything wet that hit it, iced up immediately! My roads are still crappy! They don't salt or scrape residential roads til the last.

Mimi - I'm gonna download Discord and try it out!

Chica - I miss you! But, I saw your bee-YOU-tee-Full new avatar tho! You look marvelous dahlin!

I played TS3 all day yesterday! I had such a good time! I figured out you could use re-shade for TS3 too, which made everything so nice and crisp! (I posted a pic in my album so people could see). And, then I learned that you could allocate more memory to TS3 thru the Config document in your game bin, and after I did that, I had no lag whatsoever! Even after playing for 8 hours straight and using the design tool constantly. I have 16 GB of RAM on my PC, so I allotted 8GB to the game to use. I have fallen in love with that game all over again! And, the thing with TS3 for me is, that I don't have to have nearly as much CC in it because of the CAST tool, I have about 8GB (no CAS stuff tho, like maybe 3 hairs and a few pieces of clothing and makeup that came with a sim and was installed via the launcher, but nothing else). It takes about maybe 5 minutes to get to the saved game menu and then maybe another 3-4 minutes playing that interactive search game while it's loading. I actually really like to "play" that game, there's so much to do, and so many places your sims can go.

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:26 am

Suzanne, I got your card too, how lovely it was to get it. Thank you so much sweetie.
I hope you are ok Marie, that sounds so scary to fall like that.
Hope you are feeling better TJ....snotty is good, it gets those bugs out...
Anita, take some time to rest sweetie. There is so much going on for you right now.
Mimi, im going to take a look at discord when I have a moment....i dont have many of those right now, but hopefully by the weekend. Im going to buy a mic so that will work.

I've lots to do with work right now and its time to do my tax assessment, which i hate and have been putting off, lol
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Tahoe...i got your card today at home    thank you very much it was very lovley, even that it was a christmas card bighugs

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum