Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims We are looking for new artists and moderators to join our lovely staff team. If you are interested, send Tilly a PM! Our Dwelling Space contest is now open! Come and join in!   The January hunt starts on the 14th! Dont miss it!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?
TS4: Boho rugs by TaTschu

TS4: Train station by Lovias

TS3: Deco walls by Poppy100

TS4: A touch of gold wallpaper by TaTschu

TS3: Windyridge house by Mireluk

TS4: Pink loft by Velvetkiss

TS4: Sovereign wallpaper by Tatschu

TS4: Linen wall set by Velvetkiss

TS4: Floral wallpaper by TaTschu

TS3: Paintings by Poppy100

TS3: Westover Avenue by Mireluk

TS3: Window and door deco by Poppy100

TS4: Jenba apartments by Lorry

TS4:Terri flower collection by Anidup

TS4: Fant house by Ivyrose

TS4: Prada lightbox by Ivyrose

TS3: Paintings by Poppy100

TS3: Kitchen tray by Poppy100

TS4: Carnegie wall set by Velvertkiss

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

szanne7000
Tech Guru
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

Postszanne7000 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:38 am

Here's thinking and feeling positive about it, Sam <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:19 am

Poppy and Sam, you two are so funny about hitting the dentist and nurse, lol
The dentist was lovely with Flo. I was more stressed than she was, so he showed me pictures on his phone of giraffes and elephants. He was from Kenya. The dental nurse held her hand, so i thought they were lovely and she had no pain. It cost me nearly £200 though!
Now im definitely going to visit Kenya.....
Im going to NYC next year with Flo as its her 21st birthday. She will love it and i want to take her to my "home"
I love Manhattan, and lived there for many years. If I had a choice, id live there again in a heartbeat, lol
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:45 am

That is so awesome you were able to find a dentist that was sooo nice..but I'm still terrified of them..

That nurse poked me 13 times before I hit her..lol..the next nurse that came in only had to poke me once..

I have seen shows and pictures of Kenya and I think it's beautiful..I would love to visit there as well..

I didn't know you was from the US..tilly..and omgosh I would love, love if you and Flo came to visit here..as well lol..

I have never been to New York the upper east coast is some of the places I never went to when hitch hiking..

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Tilly
what, wonderful for Floranche that she was treated well and with love
that's really important . I find. because why people are afraid of a dentist. is that they have had a bad experience in the past
my daughter rose is still scared. if she has to go to the dentist
though she has a very good and super friendly

and Tilly, I hope truly your wish may ever come true  to go back to your favorite city  hugsmilie 

hey Sam ... well, Tilly has created a page for talk in the staff room
and we still do it here .. hahaha.  thlol 

Tilly is so sweet to us   sisters

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Your so funny poppy... cutehug giggle

It's snowing out..but it looks like most of it went South of us..I can't believe that..so we may get about a half inch..today and about an inch tomorrow..snowflakes are coming down a little bit bigger right now..I can see them through the patio door...

Have a fun and safe Sunday..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Yes, im scared of the dentist because of a bad experience. You are so right poppy!
The page in the staff room is different to here. Its for staff chat about staff things, lol
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:32 pm

oepss  me again Tilly ... I forgot that this is a page fore all the members .. baghead  

hellowave

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
anitadakeshade

Postanitadakeshade on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:38 pm

is in soooooo a good mood, i had to tell ppl lol got weighted to and after 6 yrs of trying to lose anything, and the doc putting me on this pill or trying whatever. i have lost 5lb since 3/1/18....yay!!!!!!

sorry just had to tell someone other then the hubby and best mate lol
tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Wow Tammy, that is amazing, well done! I so much as look at food and a kilo goes round my middle.....
anitadakeshade

Postanitadakeshade on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:44 pm

iv got to watch everything i eat. then you got my hubby.....who can eat n eat n eat and nuthing....but misses on day of stuffing his face and lose weight with out trying :(
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:41 pm

I have 2 sons and one can eat just about everything but milk products and never gain a pound and the other one would get chunky if he eats a lot in one day..

Then there is me and my daughter..when my daughter is healthy she only weighs 100-125 pounds at 5'2"..and me I'm 5'4" and I was skinny at one time..and could eat like an elephant but then kids come along and I haven't been able to lose weight..although when I was hitch hiking I lost good grief..from 280 down to 135 in one year lol..then well I won't say how much I weigh now..just not 280 lol..or even 250 lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:50 pm

anitadakeshade  how good for you,   :wohoo:
     eating! I do not now how much I weigh now.. but I growing and growing ...I can tel you  spaghetti  

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 pm

It's only 12 degrees out feeling like -3..and going to get down to 0 so that wind chill will be worse..and just talked to John they are closing schools tomorrow..because it's only supposed to get to the highs of 15 degrees..those kids would get way to cold standing outside waiting on a bus..

I have a therapist appointment tomorrow afternoon..I don't want to go..lol..so that means bringing out the long johns again..

I'm tired I think I am going to go lay down and take a nap..can't keep my eyes open..

I will be back on later..

Have a fun and safe day, evening, night everyone

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:41 am

It's way to cold to sit outside to smoke..so I just crack the patio door and sit by it..well at 9pm right before I went to bed I didn't have any shoes or socks on and that temperature/wind chill started to actually burn my toes..I don't know what the temp was then..but right now it is 1 degree and wind chill -13..and it's only 1:35am..

Why I am on the computer right now is the neighbors above me...all day I can hear them tip toeing around the house but between 9pm-4am..the partying starts and the music starts booming..I have already knocked on their door last week..and tonight they wouldn't answer the door..so had to call the police..I know they heard me do that and they turned the music off..I don't care if they want to party..good grief..just keep the booming down to a minimum..

2-4 hours sleep is just not enough at one time..now I am up for the night..but am hoping in a couple of hours I can get back to sleep..I'm soooo tired..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:15 am

That is so awful, i hope you got some sleep eventually.
I didnt sleep either: my husband decided to snore the roof almost off the house. I moved to another room, but could still hear it. Im tired too, lol. Men and snoring. Of course, i never snore, lol
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:26 am

lol tilly...I didn't think I snored either until I was staying with my brother and he said I snored..I think I snore when I am exhausted..and I have had a boyfriend that I had to wake up from his snoring it had me worried because he then would stop breathing..so had to turn him on his side..

I just have to be up by 9am..I have a therapy appointment at 1pm..

You can't even go back to bed now can you tilly..it's like what 8:30am for you..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 am

No, i cant go back to bed, lol. Dogs to walk, clients to see and so on. Ill probably drink more coffee coffeetime
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:10 pm

lol..tilly

It's to late for me to go back to bed as well..I'm going to watch "The Walking Dead" till I have to get up at 9 am..but I will probably take a shower and get dressed and then lay back down till it is time to leave..

Never mind..I'm going back to bed till 9am..lol..

Have a great day everyone..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:18 am

Marie I got your card runcircle I love it..it's so cute f Thank you so much.. feeldaluv

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am

This is how bad it is here for the colds and flu's..

I went to my therapy appointment..oh I guess I better start over..called my case worker..and she forgot about me and taking me to the therapy appointment..she has the flu or really bad cold..so she called someone else to take me..good..I needed that..

So I get to my appointment..and usually there is 3 people working the front desk..there was one..everyone has the flu or really bad colds..he had to ask someone to help with the front desk for about 30 minutes I think everyone in town was there all at once lol..luckily I got there when there was only 1 other person in the lobby..

I still not feeling very good but I'm not coughing like I was but just feeling yucky..and so drained..

Someone sent a pm with a get well card in it..and really helped brighten my evening..how sweet was that..still smiling over that.. bigghug Not sure if she wants me to say who she is or not..so will leave it like that for now..

Supposed to get colder tonight..omgosh I WANT summer..and we are going to have a heat wave this next weekend..in the 50's..but then usually behind that we have really bad weather..I just hope it's rain..no snow or ice or cold..lol..

Have a great evening everyone

Stay warm and dry..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:35 am

Sam - It's ridiculously cold here too! They cancelled school on Friday because we had a snow storm scheduled to hit, freezing rain before noon, then sleet, then changing to snow by 3pm. We ended up getting about 4 inches (and then the winds picked up and I have drifts of snow on my porch, which is covered and all over my furniture) I live on a corner and both my roads are still not cleared. They've came and plowed a few times yesterday, but it is too cold, salt won't work. Then we had another little baby storm hit yesterday, kids were off for Martin Luther King Day, but because the roads were still not good, and a lot of kids walk to school, they closed it again today, and tomorrow they're on a 2-hour delay! So, I'm sitting here with about 6 inches of snow that dumped on us since Friday. LOL

But I love the snow, so I'm ok with it. I like it until about February, then I'm ready for spring.

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 am

We are expecting snow too. Apparently the uk has been hit by storm Fionn, which i guess by the name, comes from Ireland. Severe weather such as snow, high winds and floods have apparently been battering our little island. However, i look out of my window and the sun is shining, looks like a normal day, but it is COLD! I live just a few miles in from the east coast, where there is a small sheltered inlet. We tend to miss a lot of bad storms. But if storms do hit this area, its soooo flat we are in trouble, lol
I think ill stay home for most of the day, except for two very keen Labradors who are not bothered by the weather, and want to walk.
I start a dog training class tonight with Inca. I cant help but think its going to be a rather humiliating experience, lol
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 am

here in the netherlands is it also no nice wheter   rain and somethimes snow , and it is very cold,  autumn7 brrrrrr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:36 pm

I'm not whining when I tell you it is cold in Vegas, lol...

...for me, it really is even though I know the rest of you are dealing with really cold weather!

I finished my build for download and am in the process of listing out the cc and testing it so I can send it to Phil (Bodaccia) for final testing and I hope to start my build for the Dwelling Space by the end of this week, lol --- I have not forgotten!

Please stay warm and dray and feeling well, everyone. <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:25 pm

TJ..they cancelled school here as well..not sure about today but yesterday they did..it's just way to cold for kids to walk or wait for a bus..we got about 1/2" of snow so it missed us pretty much and hit you all..it's 16 degrees out feeling like 7 right now..

tilly..why would you feel humiliated..she is a puppy and you haven't had her for that long really..I think she will do great..let us know how it went..lol

poppy..your smilies make me smile..and add a few giggles in there as well..

Suzanne..your allowed to whine lol..about being cold..your not used to weather this cold..my sister when I talked to her the other day was only in the 50's..she said I moved from Nevada to get out of the cold lol..she thinks the 50's is to cold for her lol..I told her that right now the 50's will be a major HEAT WAVE for us this weekend lol..

I think just about the whole world is having a major cold streak..I wonder how Hawaii is temperature wise or any of those other Islands that are usually really warm..

Stay warm and safe everyone..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum