Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims We are looking for new artists and moderators to join our lovely staff team. If you are interested, send Tilly a PM! Our Dwelling Space contest winners are announced. Congratulations to you all!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
» Conversion
Today at 10:19 pm by EziosMinionSixx

» Family Time
Today at 10:03 pm by EziosMinionSixx

» 'what are you watching on' Hulu or Netflix
Today at 10:01 pm by Mayetra

» i found Dear0n downloads.
Today at 9:40 pm by EziosMinionSixx

» Lorry's Sims 4 Album *UPDATED 16th January, 2018
Today at 9:35 pm by Chicklet45368

» anybody here?
Today at 9:17 pm by Lana007vitti

» Hello!
Today at 9:11 pm by Lana007vitti

» How BIG Is Your In Game Mods Folder
Today at 8:37 pm by themamasplace

» Blondes Vs brunettes!
Today at 8:10 pm by alouette

» TS4 Outdoor Setting
Today at 7:45 pm by Lorry

» My creation of toddlers
Today at 7:13 pm by Lorry

» Chicklet's Album - Updated 1/19/18 - TS3 House Makeover (CC Free)
Today at 7:10 pm by Lorry

» The Mix: A chat thread for all members
Today at 7:09 pm by Samantha61

» Sims4 Jungle Adventure 27 feb
Today at 6:26 pm by dreamteamsims

» Hi! I'm new here...
Today at 6:25 pm by Samantha61

Whats new?

TS4: Punk rock princess walls by Velvetkiss

TS4: Opulence bed by Freeasabird

TS4: Kitchen herb paintings by Freeasabird

TS4: Art deco shelves by Freeasabird

TS4: Designer perfumes by Freeasabird

TS4: Designer make up palettes by Freeasabird

TS4: Champagne bucket by Freeasabird

TS4: Rose vase by Freeasabird

TS4: Shaped Duet by Szanne7000

TS4: Greenhills House by Mireluk

TS4: Paris fleur art prints by Velvetkiss

TS4: Rock and roller art prints by Velvetkiss

TS4: Dreamscape wall stickers by Velvetkiss

TS3: A gift for Anita by Poppy100

TS4: Brick Walls by TatSchu

TS4: Rustic country walls by Tilly

TS3: Room set by Poppy100

TS4: White swan paintings by Tilly

TS3: 125 Wood St by Mireluk

TS3: Gift for Chicklet by Poppy100

TS4: Heritage foundations by Tilly

TS4: Chancery paving by Tilly

TS4: Boho rugs by TaTschu

TS4: Train station by Lovias

TS3: Deco walls by Poppy100

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:55 pm

I just read on Plumb Bob Keep's tumblr that Sunni's mother will be keeping the Keep open..you can read more HERE

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:49 am

Good morning CBS..

Well it's almost 8 am..and in the 40's f temps are supposed to get into the 60's..but then bad weather tonight..so if you don't see me on here it's because the electricity went out..we have thunderstorms headed our way..and then turning into a mix of rain and snow by tomorrow..or late tonight..

Kansas City just above there will be getting the rain by noon..so I have to get the house cleaned and get some laundry done..before all this..Tiffany isn't going to like it but by noon she is getting a bath..she knows when she is going to get one..she tries to hide lol..

So I will be on and off..right now off to do some laundry before someone else takes the laundry room lol..and I have to stay there as well..I don't have a key to lock it..

Be back in a bit..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Thank you for the information on The Keep, Sam...

...my condolences to them and Sunni's family.

Get better!

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:37 am

Morning everyone

Well it rained all night now I have a major link in my patio door windows..it woke me up around 1am..this morning just dripping so fast and hard..and now one towel is soaking wet and the other one is soaking up water that has rolled into the living room..am going to call the landlord here around 9am..

Stupid neighbor it's only 7:33am here and she has that stupid music blasting...I hate it here... crying

Got my Electric bill..the pilot lights on the furnus and water heater is gas..and omgosh..that alone was over $112..for this last month and the electric part of it was less than $35..altogether almost $189..more than my rent..so many holes around windows and doors letting in cold air and no heat goes in the bedroom..I keep that door closed since I don't use it yet..I don't know if I can afford to continue living here.. crying specially in the winter..in the summer I can get more fans and open windows to save..

Hope everyone has a wonderful day

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Mayetra

PostMayetra on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Sorry to hear about your neighbor troubles. Who blasts music at 7am. I'm so glad my neighbors are all cool. Our neighbor Mike, he will have small gatherings now and again outside. He does play his music load - BUT it is always the weekend. He's always told us that if it's too loud just let him know. He's very respectful and he doesn't do it a lot so we are very chill about it.

Cupcakes are just muffins who believed in miracles.  Be the muffin!
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:28 pm

May, there is at least one in every bunch that don't give a rat's rear end to anyone but themselves..

Landlord just came by..he knows what the problem is with the leak in the patio door..there is a seam across the top outside and if it rains hard enough it will fill up and come in the house..we got hit pretty hard last night with rain..and we are supposed to get more tonight with winds up to 45-50 miles per hour..and starting out with rain then turning into the mix then snow sometime after midnight..

These storms are hitting back to back across the US..it's terrible be safe and warm everyone..not just here in the US but everywhere..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Mayetra

PostMayetra on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 pm

It was supposed to rain here but it hasn't. It was in the 80s but by Wednesday, we are supposed to be in the high 60s. So we shall see. Hopefully, the landlord can get the problem fixed before it does any damage.

Cupcakes are just muffins who believed in miracles.  Be the muffin!
Easter01
Total Awards : 0

PostEaster01 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:10 am

Sam,

I'm wondering about clear plastic sheeting for your windows and doors. You can find this at home depot or maybe walmart. You can spend about $20 to do your whole apartment. Hubby and I taped this over windows in our first deluxe cheapo apartment. We were fresh out of school with college loans up to the elbows.

You can put pillows or rugs in front of doors to block the draft that slips in on those cold nights. I hated moving them during the winter months to open the door, but if it saved me money, I did it.

I bake more during the winter. We love those cinnamon rolls on the week-ends. Sooo good and it warms the house up a bit. I also do the same for dinner to help warm up the house. We love biscuits or cornbread with dinner.

Maybe, a few more of our members will share a few ideas that might help to keep your apartment a bit warmer.

Joanne

wintert3

Tell Me A Story Album:  Here
simyotesims

Postsimyotesims on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:05 am

Hi I recently saw some of the custom content featured on this site and was very impressed hence the reason I joined :). I can not wait to be able to download maybe even learn how to create CC myself
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:08 am

Joanne..I have done the plastic in most places I have lived..but I left all the extra plastic behind..I'm on Section 8..never occurred to me that I would be living in another slum apartment..and being in a basement makes it worse..cold and damp..and the patio door/windows on each side of the door are huge..and would take up every bit of plastic I got..and 2 rolls of duct tape..and in the bedroom I leave the bedroom door closed well for right now I am using it as a junk room..couldn't find my webcam and a few other things so I started dumping bags on the middle of the floor..found the webcam lol..well anyway when you open the bedroom door it is soooo cold in there..I asked the landlord about it last night and he says there is heat coming from the vent..and he couldn't feel any cold air coming in from the windows..so where is all the cold air coming from the walls..

He also doesn't heat the hallway so all that cold air comes in from the cracks of the door..I may have to find an old blanket to put up there..

Suzanne was telling me how to use that plastic rap that businesses like restaurants, bakeries use use and put it directly on the windows..but I think I would be constantly checking it to make sure it stayed stuck..so I think plastic and duct tape is better for me..I don't care if it peals off the paint..I will repaint it if I have to next summer if I am still here..

Going to talk to the landlord and my case worker about moving to that apartment that I was supposed to get..that studio..the building is old but all the work that he is doing in them and having to pass building codes and all should be better insulated than this one..I think this one is just to big for me..to keep heated..

All that snow, and mix, and rain bypassed us..and the map isn't showing anything else coming..at least not right now..

Be safe and warm everyone

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:53 am

Hi Shannon and welcome! :D

There is a tutorial section in the Help Center that has some excellent threads for how to recolor - that seems to be where most people begin creating.

I hope that you will create a portfolio and show us how you play your game - what you love about it, etc... (you need to be a member for about 2 weeks before you will able to do that).

Personally, I am a builder - it is what I absolutely love about the game.

Again, glad to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you more <3

~~~
Sam - definitely talk with your caseworker and see about getting that place weather-proofed. Also, about heating assistance.

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm

John my son called me late last night and told me that Tay his 16 year old son tore up his knee..he goes in for a MRI on the 2nd..and then surgery for sure..just not sure how serious it is..but his Basketball career is over pretty much..but we are all hoping that he can at least get through his Senior year this fall being able to play..

This is his first year of doing better than average on points..and his high score this year has been 18 points in a game..then the other night he was trying for 20 points and well that is when it happened..

They only have 6 more games this season..and then he was going into track this spring..that has all ended this year..

If he don't get impatient and does what the doctor says he has a chance of playing next year..

That picture I have in Family Time..that is with me and him and he is the one in the suit and tie..he is now about 6'3"..at 16..he's as tall as his father now..lol..

I am so hoping that the doctors can make his knee right to at least play next year..and run in Track..

Almost 60 degrees today..then another Arctic air going to hit us again next week..I think

Been up since 1am..I'm going to go take a nap..talk to you all later..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:20 pm

You're still up? lol

...me, too rofl301

anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Sam, I do hope the injury will not be too bad and that he will soon be able to join the team again! It is so sad when injuries like this happen to the kids, especially when they are good at what they do.

Hi Suzanne! hellowave missyou

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
Tahoe
Total Awards : 3

PostTahoe on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:17 pm

I hope the knee is not too badly injured.
We have had snow for almost two weeks and some degrees of minus but yesterday it started to blow and rain so this morning it was 5 C (41F) and all snow was gone but on Friday it should apparently be minus degrees again and snow we'll see well How February will be when it's the coldest month. I'll be glad the sun is up a bit longer for each day.

Thank you Crissi for the beautiful signature
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Suzanne, I went to bed about the time you posted that lol..just got up about an hour ago..

Anita and Marie thank you.. bighugs2

Now a days medical breakthroughs are amazing..but they still haven't had a medical breakthrough for arthritis..as he gets older..except pills..I hate taking medications..lol..

We will know more on the 16th if not sooner..that is when he as an appointment with the surgeon after the MRI on the 2nd..John is going to try and get him in sooner if there is an appointment that has been cancelled..

When John was a kid and he was really, really good at baseball and basketball..in baseball, he threw his shoulder out throwing 96 miles and hour 96% strike out he was 13..that is way to fast now a days..coaches won't allow the kids to throw fast balls anymore before a certain age..and in basketball he was better than Tay at that age..and there was even collage scouts looking at him at 16..my mess up..I screwed up there..sent him back to his dads with his sister and well John got Frances pregnant at 17 she was 21 and Renee got hooked on Meth at 16..

Marie..right now it's in the 60's today and tomorrow..with rain and high winds tomorrow night..and it looks like February will be really cold below normal for here as well..I think next week we are supposed to get more Arctic weather..what little snow we have gotten didn't last long..not good for the spring crops..we need that snow and frozen ground..and any rain we can get..we just haven't had enough around here to help the spring crops..

But on the other hand please I want SPRING AND SUMMER NOW lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Well I made it through my first dental appointment without crying and running out the door giggle
I have 4 cavities not 2..they filled one today end of next month they will do 2 then one more after that..right now waiting on approval from the insurance company for the deep cleaning and building the teeth back up..I'm just now getting feelings back in my cheek and gums lol..

And guess what..OMGOSH my case worker when she can't take me to my appointments gave me a lady named Stacie..I really like her..and when she picked me up today I found out that she plays Sims2,3,and 4..lol..I found someone right here in town that I can talk to about all this when we are together..I may ask Christina if I can have Stacie for good as a case worker..that way we can talk about that all the time while driving around lol..
She is going to join today after she gets off work..I told her she had better or else lol..I can't wait..

Going to get up into the low 60's today..and really windy..they have a fire advisory out..no fires..with that wind and the dry leaves and all..

I will be on and off..cleaning house..and doing some recolors..

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend..
I'm in a great mood sisters

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:20 pm

Wow Sam, a sims player, lol. I dont know any...my friends all think im crazy, lol. They are probably right he he
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:26 pm

tilly..I know..I am so excited..she hasn't joined here yet..but she has 2 or 3 small kids so I am sure after they go to bed she will be on..I hope..
She is a case worker for Pathways..and when my case worker can't take me to my appointments she does..

My teeth hurt..now..just got up from a nap..

My son John calls me up wanting to know where I was born and my birth date and middle name..why do you need all that..I'm getting a passport to go to Tialand ...WHAT..in April hes going to Tialand..for Basketball..
John still holds the highest record for points in a Basketball team..can you believe that..he is now 34..and so every year they ask him to come to play..he has always said no either because of the kids or work..but this year he said I'm going..he will be leaving in April..and will be gone for 10 days..he's thinking that if I want I can use his car and stay at his place and watch the dogs..I will do that..he just better have internet lol..and it also depends on Tay's knee as well..

Well I will be on and off..going to finish up my recolor project..

Have a great day..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:45 am

I'm hoping for good news for your grandson, Sam...

...and that is so cool John is getting to go to Thailand! :D

I can't wait to meet your friend, Stacie - that is awesome to find someone local who loves the sims! Maybe when you and she have time, you can skype me so I can say hello <3

Working over here to finish up my links for the cc credits for my build...

...slow going, but getting it done <3

...I hope to get the house up next week as Phil (Bodaccia) is going to test it all for me - the build itself AND all the links! Phil - you are an amazing friend to do that!

...because there are a whole bunch of them!!! rofl301

Sneak Peek:

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:26 am

Hey Suzanne..now how is that a sneak peak.. giggle it's so beautiful though..and can't wait for everyone to see the inside..including me..once it is done lol..

I am so jealous of John going..the only place I have been outside of the US is Canada..when I was hitch hiking..spent 10 days there..7 with a group of people (truck drivers) which was a total blast..and 3 days in omgosh brain fart..waiting for the ferry to go to Alaska..and met a lot of people from around the world then..

Went to bed early and well it is now 4:25am..and I am wide awake lol..so going to try and get more of my recoloring project done..
I get something I like then get it in the game to check it out and well then have to delete it..didn't look right in game..been doing that a lot this last week..lol

To actually meet someone in the same town is cool..that plays sims..I don't know if she Skype's or not but will ask her..she didn't sign up last night but I hope she does this weekend..

Have a great night, evening, day everyone

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:13 am

lol, Sam...

...it is exactly a sneak peek because it just shows a little, thereby wetting one's appetite for more <3

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:29 am

Suzanne, do i see a beach in the background of that awesome house? What world is that? I must have it, lol
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:14 am

Well another day of drama..around 1am this morning was woke up by the stupid neighbor upstairs with loud music and stomping..and to top it off there was enough weed smoke though the whole building that you could get high off of the second hand smoke..
Called the police and well I was able to go back to sleep..and it's quiet again but for how long..going to report it to the landlord Monday..
Going to talk to him, Section 8 and my case worker to see if I can't get approved and moved over to the other building that I was approved for to begin with..but as you all know there is at least one jerk in every apartment building..so we will see..

Have a great day everyone..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

tilly
Forum Boss

Posttilly on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:32 am

Noisy neighbours are really awful, and very difficult to live with. I hope you can get it sorted out sam

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum