Announcements
Welcome to Bloom@CherryBlossom Sims We are looking for new artists and moderators to join our lovely staff team. If you are interested, send Tilly a PM! Our Dwelling Space contest winners are announced. Congratulations to you all!
Hello!
Staff Online
If you love our forum...
Latest topics
Whats new?

TS4: Punk rock princess walls by Velvetkiss

TS4: Opulence bed by Freeasabird

TS4: Kitchen herb paintings by Freeasabird

TS4: Art deco shelves by Freeasabird

TS4: Designer perfumes by Freeasabird

TS4: Designer make up palettes by Freeasabird

TS4: Champagne bucket by Freeasabird

TS4: Rose vase by Freeasabird

TS4: Shaped Duet by Szanne7000

TS4: Greenhills House by Mireluk

TS4: Paris fleur art prints by Velvetkiss

TS4: Rock and roller art prints by Velvetkiss

TS4: Dreamscape wall stickers by Velvetkiss

TS3: A gift for Anita by Poppy100

TS4: Brick Walls by TatSchu

TS4: Rustic country walls by Tilly

TS3: Room set by Poppy100

TS4: White swan paintings by Tilly

TS3: 125 Wood St by Mireluk

TS3: Gift for Chicklet by Poppy100

TS4: Heritage foundations by Tilly

TS4: Chancery paving by Tilly

TS4: Boho rugs by TaTschu

TS4: Train station by Lovias

TS3: Deco walls by Poppy100

The Mix: A chat thread for all members

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samantha61
Awards : Bought us a coffee!

PostSamantha61 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:11 am

Neighbors have no respect for anyone but themselves..I hope I can get it sorted as well..that was the longest I have been able to sleep in a long time..went to bed I think around 8:30-9pm..and slept till 1am..

Got more snow tonight..40% chance..let's see if we get it this time around..I hope we do..we really need it..

I hope my game or SimPE is not corrupted..I think I will try and redownload SimPE and see it that fixes the problem if not..well I will have to try and do the same thing with the game..

Have a great day everyone

Thank you so much Crissi, it's beautiful
~hugs and smiles my dear, dear BFF's~
I am so proud of all of you..
valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Friends call me Sam(F) or Broomy or Broomhilda
Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:15 am

Wow Suzanne, another incredible build, consider my appetite whetted! Can't wait to see the rest.

Tilly, the house looks to be built in Brindleton Bay.

Ranapeach

PostRanapeach on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:19 am

Sam, I'm so sorry to hear of your grandsons injury, I hope he heals well. As you say, medical treatments have improved immensely, maybe between that and some good PT he will regain the ability to play.

Best wishes,

Debbie

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:35 am

Thank you Debbie cutehug

Tay also wants to be a firefighter..so I really hope that this knee will hold up for that as well..he will be 17 in May..just over a year left before he graduates from High School..keeping my fingers crossed..and positive thoughts for all of this for him..

Well the snow pasted right over us and not dropping a thing..this spring we will get lots of rain I hope and a few tornadoes lol..maybe we will get enough rain this spring to help the crops..since Winter has not done anything so far..but we still have 2 more months till Spring..

Have a great day everyone..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

poppy100
Resident Artist
Total Awards : 2

Postpoppy100 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:10 am

Good afternoon, everyone  hugsmilie

Sam. neighbors who are noisy .. yes that is indeed very annoying
I had that in my previous house.
a young couple, I believe I always invited the whole city out
and the house had wooden ceiling. so it was always a party with me in the living room .. hahaha
and you can always ask if they want to be a little quieter
but they already forgot that when they close the door. if you ask them
fortunately I live in a concrete house now. and with no busy people around me
so I sleep like a rose nowadays  

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:41 am

hellowave poppy

lol..I am glad you don't have noisy neighbors anymore..
maybe one of these days I will have neighbors that respect others..ya right..lol..the only way to do that is buy a house..and right now my credit score is not good enough to do that..
To get a low income loan you have to have a score of 620..well mine s just 552..it jumped up from 524 or something like that just this last month..so maybe by next year I can do that..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:40 am

Hi Lisa :) Debbie is correct - the world is Brindelton Bay and it came with Cats & Dogs.

Debbie, I'm almost done with linking all the cc, lol...

...I can only do it for an hour or so at a time! hehehe

Sam, noisy neighbors are a pain... May be some nice earplugs?

Anneke - Hi! It's good to see you <3

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Ah, thank you Debbie and Suzanne, maybe i need to get pets then
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:10 pm

Suzanne I thought of earplugs..and good ones not those cheap ones...lol
tilly yep you need pets lol..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

alouette
VIP Member

Postalouette on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:08 pm

I am thankful for our neighborhood! It is fairly quiet most of the time. We live in a duplex and are friends with the guy who lives next door. He is a bachelor and doesn't have a lot of company so he's nice and quiet.

You guys! I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally be back on a computer. I've spent some time on it here and there but now I have time to sit down and be part of the board again. It's the best thing, like coming home after being away. grouphug

tilly
Forum Boss
Total Awards : 5

Posttilly on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:10 am

Oh Alouette, im glad you are back on a PC. Welcome back! welcomeb

Just to let you all know, these threads have a maximum of 40 pages before a new one is automatically created. Ill be deleting the old one, to make room so we can keep this one, lol. Then ill make a new one for us....
poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:58 am

laughing11  welcome back aluette. how was your wedding ? ore mis't I these  wonderful day off yours   autumn_18  

I'm glad for you that your now can play your computer again  HappyDay

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
szanne7000
Tech Guru

Postszanne7000 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:46 am

Yes, Lisa, you really need and want Cats & Dogs, lol!!!

Alouette - Yeah!!! It is awesome to have you back!

Thank you, Crissi, for my beautiful signature <3
Mayetra

PostMayetra on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:11 pm

This is me --------> doggy2

And this is me -----------> danceani

Yeah... This is me right now too -------------> f

So, 13 1/2 years ago, I started playing Neopets. Things being what they were when you have two young kids with special needs, I stopped playing. It was always something I would go back to from time to time and my husband even got an account to play with me. Well, last year this time, I tried to start playing again only to find I couldn't get into my account. Nothing worked. I tried to reset the password and the email would disappear into the aether. I started a new account (you can have more than one now as long as you don't do the "dailies" or have a shop on both.) and put in a support ticket. I had given up hope of ever getting my pixel pets back. I was so upset that my wonderful hubby saved up the 2 million neopoints need to buy me a Lost Desert Paintbrush so I could have an Egyptian Kougra (Tiger) again. Well, today, I got an email telling me they had repaired my account. I was able to get back in and everything is there and working. I have my little digital pets back and two new ones to add to the fold.

I figures we all love our Sims here that being excited about other digital playthings would be okay to post about.

Runs off to feed my poor, starving pets and organize everything.

Cupcakes are just muffins who believed in miracles.  Be the muffin!
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:15 am

May that is awesome! And, yes we will certainly celebrate with you! Especially after the weeks you've had with your PC, your sons parts in your PC, your car and everything else that's gone wrong!

I'm happy that you got back something that you love! Maybe it will help you to pass the time doing somethin you like until you can get your sims back!

Mayetra

PostMayetra on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:51 am

Thanks TJ,

I think that was Tammy who had the PC trouble. It's cool thought because I think we joined at the same time and are both really new. I can't my own kids straight half the time. I'm always calling one by the others name - usually because they drive me crazy on a daily basis.

Cupcakes are just muffins who believed in miracles.  Be the muffin!
Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:44 am

YIKES! Sorry! And, I think you are absolutely right!

But, anyway, I'm still happy you got something back that you've been missing!

And, I do the same with my own 3 girls (and they're grown now!) but I'll still go thru saying each name when I'm talking about them or to them about on of the other ones) LOL

anitadakeshade

Postanitadakeshade on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:48 am

Yep it was me with pc probs and car and so on. Lol May helped me find the awnings I use to have. Using my laptop to download on and move to one drive. I can't play Sims on my old laptop.

What's a Neopet?.........
anidup
Administrator

Postanidup on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:29 pm

LOL..... getting confused with names happens to me as well!!
I will talk about the one with the other, and switch the names.
To their annoyance!

But then my two sons had to get themselves partners with almost the same names!!
Elanie is the wife t the oldest, and Leani is the girlfriend to the younger one.
Boy, must I concentrate!
I dare not mix the names....

May, I also have no idea what Neopets are, but I am going to check it out.
It makes me think back to the time that I had to take the boys' tamagotchis (did you also call it that?) to work to keep them fed and cleaned!!
We did not have that kind of toys when I grew up, and I actually liked playing games ever since!!

http://www.anissims4creations.com/
For exclusive content. 
anitadakeshade

Postanitadakeshade on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:19 am

My laptop lagggggggggggs with Sims 4 and once you put the mods it, it just don't what to know. I don't know why. It could be that the laptop is over 7 yrs old
Mayetra

PostMayetra on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Neopets are virtual pets that you take care of.  You can have a neohome (two types. I prefer the old ones because most of the furniture works in them.  Because it is a top down view, you can layer stuff to make really neat stuff.)  You can "dress" your pet up with clothes, hats, accessories and with fancy backgrounds. You can have a shop where you sell stuff. There are flash games.  You can "Battle" in the battle dome either against other players or against NPCs. Daily Freebies. etc.   There is a lot of stuff to explore, it is a really rich world.  I've been playing off and on for 13 years.  

Link stuff:

The Daily Neopet - This is a fan site. It has tons of articles to tell you how things works, tips for games, walkthrus for events.  There is a forum.  Battledome information. And the Dailies page so you don't have to wander all over Neopets to find all your daily freebies, etc.

Dailies Page (Good to bookmark if you decide to play)

Neopets Homepage

List of Pets  Here is  a list of the pets. Click on it and it will take you to the pets page. All pets come in one of 4 colors: red, yellow, blue or green.  You can paint them with a brush (expensive), use a morphing potion on them (expensive) or zap them with the lab ray - dangerous as it can change the gender and species and it's completely random. On the pet page, you can see a picture of all the different colors/styles.  

Some pets you can only get on a particular day. For example: Feb 21st is Tonu Day which is the only day you can create a Tonu pet.  I got a Lutari (otter looking pet) last year.  I spent about 3 hours in the creation page click on Lutari until I got one. I was yelling at my husband to go and grab one. He did and got lucky and got one too.  Once you have one, you can't trade it, it will run away. I now have two accounts. I have two Lost Desert Kougras (tiger), A cloud Kougra, A electric Lupe (which may go to my Hubby), a yellow Lutari (I'm looking to dress/do a steampunk look with him), and a Green Kougra who I desperately want a Pirate paintbrush for.

If any of you decide to join, neofriend me. I'm Maywolfking.  I'll set you up with some welcome gifts to help you get started.

It's a lot of fun. You can collect stamps. There is a gallery feature where you can display your treasures. I have nothing up yet but I have several collections. I'm so happy because they were on my main account and I had probably about 200,000 neopoints (regular currency) invested in them.

There are two types of currency: Neopoints [NP](there a daily freebies that give you NP, sell stuff in your shop, random events, games, etc.)  and Neocoins/Neocash [NC]  This is currency bought with real money.  You can get a premium monthly account but I've never bothered.  Occasionally you get NC stuff for free in various giveaways.  You can get NC cards like at Walmart if you really wanted something specific.  You start with 150 NC and 2500 Np.  You also get a start kit with a book and a few other things.

You can have 4 pets on your account. You can have 4 side accounts (same email) HOWEVER, you can only do things that will earn you money or give you prizes with one account.  All the money and stuff to feed your extra pets must come from you main account.  But to start with, you really only need one account.

If you really want to be nice: Use this link and I get credit and some neopoints for free. Referral Link For May

If you do join, again neofriend me and I will send you some goodies and help you get going. It's alot of fun. I play with my husband and we help each other out.  It's has a ton of cute things to do so there is really something for everyone. It's pretty casual. Your pets can't die (even thought it will say they are) so it's not like if you don't sign in for a while they will die on on you.
Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:00 pm

That looks like a cute game..May..

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Chicklet45368
Resident Artist

PostChicklet45368 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:55 am

Anita - Oh My Word! Your son's significant others, DO have names so very similar! No wonder you have to concentrate!

May - That looks fun! I wonder if it's playable on a phone, my daughter would like that I think!

I spent the week planning an impromptu surprise birthday party for my dad!

I had 6 days to get it all together!

My dad turned 80 this year, and we don't always do a lot for him. My mom has a chronic illness, so she is normally the focus of our visits to their house and things we do and she's a little spoiled by us. Which makes my dad happy tho, cause it makes her happy to be the center of attention.

But, I wanted to do something extra special for him. I invited them over for dinner for last night, he thought we were having tacos and that they were just coming over to eat with me.

Instead my daughter snuck over to their house earlier in the week and had my mom give her a bunch of pictures of him thru-out the years so she could take them to Walmart and have them copied. Then she took a science-fair, tri-fold poster board and made a big collage with of all the photos of him to set out.

We made banners to hang up and I bought various 80th birthday party decor. We had a cotton candy machine, a "photobooth" set up in one corner with props, and trivia from 1938. We found these little candy bar stickers that you wrapped around Hershey miniature candy bars to cover up the label with different 80th Birthday sayings.

The entire house was decorated in black & gold. We bought gold birthday tiaras for the girls to wear, little gold top hats for the boys and a special gold fedora for my dad to wear. We had little bottles of bubbles and noise makers to blow when he blew the candles out.

We also made "Street Signs" that were laminated and we taped them all over the house, they said

Arthritis Avenue
Crabby Corner
Baldy Boulevard
Droopy Drive
Senile Street
Old Fart Freeway
Wrinkle Way
Backache Boulevard
Limping Lane
Forgetful Freeway
Hunched Over Highway

My daughters and I cooked lots of his favorite foods. Beef & Noodles, Mashed Potatoes, Cheesy Broccoli & Cauliflower Bake, Meatloaf, Baked Macaroni and Cheese, and Green Beans. We also had fresh veggies and ranch dip and some nacho cheese and tortilla chips to munch on before dinner.

It was very, very VERY stressful pulling this off in just under a week, but it was sooooo worth it tho!

He was in SHOCK! And, I know that he was secretly thrilled about it! My dad is very unemotional, and he also gets embarrassed easily. But he was happy, he kept say we shouldn't have gone to all that trouble!

I made all my kids and grandkids buy him a card (some made him cards too) and hand sign them themselves so he had an entire giftbag of just cards to read thru and open.

And, let's not talk about the cake! I decided to order him a cake from a bakery, rather than make one like I normally do. I thought he deserved to have a nice, professionally decorate cake for this mile-stone birthday.

The cake was lopp-sided! It had a hump in the middle, one corner was probably 1/2 inch lower than the other side! And, I paid $20 for just the cake! Ask, me if I was happy when my daughter brought it home! It was 2 hours before the party, I did not have time to get another one or make one, I was soooo mad!

I took pictures, I'm going to complain on Monday! That cake looked like it was made by an 8th grade home-ec class! Heck I could have done a better job myself! Blehhhh. we're not talking about that anymore! LOL

Anyway, that's where I've been all week.

And, today, I've lost my voice, I think I talked to much yesterday! LOL

Last edited by Chicklet45368 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

poppy100
Resident Artist

Postpoppy100 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:46 am

Chicklet .. I wisch you olrady a very very happy Birthday too you and fam and your dad  

Samantha61

PostSamantha61 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:04 pm

Wow TJ..that is awesome..your dad will remember that Birthday party for the rest of his life.. HappyDay summerC4

valentine1f

Broomhilda's Sims2
Broomhilda's Sims2 DWJ
My Tumblr

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum